- Text Size +

SCOTT 

Well if I had ever doubted that my girlfriend would accept me as a short man, the answer was clear as she was besotted by the fact that she was much taller than me. As we had a heart to heart analysing the whole comparison between our respective heights I got the sense that she was trying to let me know something that I had not fully understood yet.

“Back then when we were making out like that, you know that I had an orgasm right?”
Her face was now reddening up again, it was a topic she clearly felt less easy to relay.“Yeh, that was a surprise you really got into the whole thing it was good to see you enjoying yourself, I certainly enjoyed it!”“Well Scott, the reason I got so worked up is that I love the fact that you are shorter than me but more than that I have these fantasies......”

She stopped herself and I saw her white teeth gently biting on her lower lip as she thought about how to continue.“Fantasies, I like the sound of that, go on continue, tell me more and we might even be able to bring them to life Em” 

This was getting interesting, my girlfriend was clearly about to reveal what pressed her buttons and I was genuinely open minded to try anything so I encouraged her to be really honest, it would be so great to understand what went on inside her pretty head.“Scott, I have to look away when I speak ok?”“Sure”I smiled and put an arm under that luxurious blonde head of hair to show I cared.“I have these fantasies, day dreams you could call them where I am not just tall but really tall, you know?”“What like Nikki Flame tall, a natural six plus footer, you aren’t that far off now?”

My mind flicked to the gorgeous entertainer and that bouncy bouncy song she sang for a second.“No, nothing conventional like that, I mean that I sometimes imagine myself as being incredibly tall compared to you”“Ah, so I get it Em. You are thinking like how tall you would be if you put on some of those monster high heels that Diana struts around in, like wearing a pair of stilts” 

 

EMMA 

Scott really did not get my drift, I could not look at him for this was difficult to share even with him as I felt odd for the things that really sent me wild. His whole appreciation of being incredibly tall was still routed in what was possible and his mind had not explored things the way that I could imagine.“Scott, maybe I am explaining this all wrong when I used the word tall. In my imagination when I fantasize about us in these day dreams of mine, I am not just tall to you...”
I began and Scott was eager to understand and had not let me finish.“Now you are saying that you are not imagining yourself as being very tall? I don’t get it? Em, baby, spell it out to me because I really want to understand what makes you tick and its obviously important to you?”

He cuddled me tighter and I held his free hand.“What turns me on Scott is when I let myself imagine that I am not tall compared to you that’s not big enough a word, it’s when I am a giant compared to you, or a giantess is probably the correct term to use”There I said it and I think he was starting to get my vision.“A giantess? Wow, so Em, just how tall do you have to be to become one of those?”

His question was showing a growing interest and I was becoming more confident having now got the main gist of my fantasy off my chest. I turned to face him as we both lay on our sides looking into each other’s eyes.“I don’t know exactly Scott but I have this picture in my head of being so big compared to you that I could pick you up with one hand around your waist for example, maybe that would make me what fifty foot tall in your eyes?”“Fifty foot, that sounds scary you would be really big like taller than most buildings”“Yes, I would. I know it’s all so impossible but I have felt like this for a long time, can you understand any of this?” 

 

SCOTT 

Emma had laid on me that she fantasized about being taller than a building compared to me, a fifty foot woman no less! She asked if I could understand this and it was like she had unlocked a door inside my own head. I thought instantly back to when Diana had mocked that she was a giant in her high heels and then reflected on my arousal with all these experiences of tall women that I had as a vertically challenged guy. There was something inside me that did find her fantasy exciting.

A woman as tall as fifty foot sounded awesome as my love of boobs instantly told me that if Emma was fifty foot tall the size of her boobs would be simply astounding!

“Em, I think I am getting it that’s some sexy size difference, think of all the possibilities.......”My mind was now in gear, inspired by Emma I pictured her as this huge woman standing over a house and there I was on an outside balcony looking up at the room sized tits that would be dangling over me. I felt my dick resurrect itself astonishingly fast and it was rigid. This obviously was a topic I enjoyed.

“Oh I am so glad you are with me on this”Emma sounded relieved and then noticed my reaction below. “Someone likes the idea of a fifty foot girlfriend, he’s back up for more”My excitement was uncovered as Emma pulled down my jeans and removed my underwear, then she moved over to her dresser and her underwear drawer, I watched as she slid it open and retrieved her Ken doll. Of course I had seen it there that time before but I had not suspected any sexual connection to its presence.“Ken here has been pretending to be you when I have wanted to act out this fantasy”She explained and came to kneel beside me holding the naked doll in her hand looking at him and then holding my shaft with her spare hand at the same time. Slowly she stroked me as she opened up to Ken’s bedroom role.

“I imagine Ken is you and I am totally giant holding your naked body like this in my one big hand, you are so overpowered by me it’s exciting as I know I can dominate you totally. Can you think what it would be like to be held like this, by me this way Scott, if I was that incredible size?”

Planting this seed she was also doing a great job of making me very stiff with her lovely smooth fingers stroking over my helmet and all around it, using her nails to gently tease it.“You would be a sexy giantess Em, I would be staring up at your big beautiful face and wondering just how good your huge lips would feel if you kissed me” Now I was starting to see what that doll would see, this giant female filling my vision, the plump cherry red lips glistening and teasing me with their enormity.“I bet my lips would cover your entire face, or your entire middle, look how small you would be”She moved the dolls mid section and planted her lips over it, I saw them mould to his shape a little, they flattened and enlarged over his plastic skin and if he had been anatomically correct then his itty bitty member would have been feeling that wet giant kiss consume it whole.“Oh....Em your lips would be so huge, so sexy like that....”If I was that doll I would have been thrusting into her lips, what would that feel like to have a woman’s lips on top of you and smothering you in this way, I was getting very into this whole imaginary world that Emma had painted for me where she was this giantess.

“You like that thought mmmm? My giant mouth and with your little dick being so tiny, imagine how I could suck on you Scott, how a big Emma could handle a little Scott?”“Oh yeah I can imagine”She had me in the zone and her attention on the doll was now directed towards me, as she placed the toy down her head dropped into my lap and her mouth attempted to consume the top of my hardness. Her hot mouth and tongue wrapped around a good third of my length and I was gripping the top of the bed sheet and curling my toes as this was such a thrill. A few bobs of her head up and down as she worked me and I warned that I was going over the edge.“Emmmmm!”I moaned out loud and she pulled away as we watched my seed spurt out in a small fountain landing hot on my stomach, there was not much left but I felt totally drained from this and our previous wonderful session. 

 

EMMA 

I had just made Scott cum again and so soon after the first time, the extra stimulus of sharing my fantasy seemed to have inspired him and I felt so happy that all of this was out in the open and we could share such inner desires. After he had cleaned up, he came back into the room with a smile on his face that was a mile wide. I wanted to chat a little more about my fantasy now that it was totally exposed but we heard Diana’s car pull up and I sighed, perhaps I would have to explore this more with Scott later.  

“Guess you had better say hello”I prompted him that it would be polite to go downstairs and see my sister and Scott agreed although I think like me he wanted to stay and chat just as much as I did.  My sister was straight in the door and on the running machine in the spare room downstairs, we had converted this room into a small gym and it was so good to keep fit without having to pay gym fees or be seen by strangers working out.  

As we entered Diana had her back to us and was oblivious to Scott’s arrival, maybe she forgot today was the day? No, of course she couldn’t have because it was all I had talked about for the last few days. I think it had slipped her mind it was this morning though.“Di, Scott’s here!”I announced happy to highlight my man was here to stay and Diana glanced over her shoulder at quite a sprint and was very happy to see him.“Hey it’s my Hero, sorry Scott I will give you a hug in a second, I just have to run a few miles to shake off that calorie filled cake that Lucy and I just scoffed after our tennis game!” 

My sister made me laugh, she was perfect in terms of her shape and size but so conscious about it. This was a model thing I guess and her living. Often if she had over indulged I would see her make for our little gym so she could feel like she had off set her naughtiness by countering a few calories!  

 

SCOTT 

The first view I had of Diana since my return was her backside running on an expensive treadmill, she was wearing a tennis outfit with a little white pleated skirt and a white polo shirt from what I could see from the rear and it was more than pleasant to see her in motion like this as her long legs pounded the rubber conveyor belt and I just caught a hint of her swaying boobs either side of her body from the rear. 

Diana referred to giving me a hug when she was finished and my last interesting meeting with her at the hospital came flooding back. I was a little distracted by this thought and glad that my seed had all but been extracted because I was less vulnerable to reacting to such things. “Thank you so much Diana for letting me live here with you guys it’s a dream come true”“Oh.....” she puffs between words as the treadmill is speeding up “it’s.....my.....pleasure” 

Emma, left us as she said that she was going to cook us a fresh pizza and I sat on the work bench nearby just to be sociable with Diana for a few minutes.“The flight was excellent, I did not expect first class again it was really wonderful to get back so refreshed. I must thank you for making this all possible”“No problem.....just give me a hug and a.....kiss and we are even”She said struggling to speak and run at that pace. Soon the machine started to slow down automatically on its program and provided a more civilised speed.

As I watched and waited I had to wonder if this was going to be just a friendly hug and a friendly peck on the cheek since last time.  The machine slowed to halt and Diana stepped off the back and turned towards me, those massive breasts looked bigger than I recalled in that fitted polo shirt and she was very sweaty and had a towelling head band to pull her hair away from her forehead. I couldn’t help watch her panting for those lovely few seconds as she steadied her pulse, her deeper inhales created a lot of frontal action. It was going to be really good living here I thought. 

Diana, smiled having caught my gaze when she looked back across at me and I pretended to look away at the other equipment. I must remind myself to take a course in scoping women out stealthily as I was probably the most blatant guy on the planet without even meaning to be. I watched her then remove her training shoes that looked like they were bothering her and she rubbed the backs of her lovely smooth calf muscles.

“It’s so nice to have you here again Scott, it will be great to have some male company in this house for a change especially a guy like you who will protect us““You can count on me Diana”“Its Di, I sound older when you call me Diana”“Sure Di, and congratulations on your new modelling contracts with Armando’s that’s so brilliant. I told Emma that in Australia I even saw your picture on the side of our local bus”“Thanks Scott”She stood up and put her head to one side as her eyes seemed to examine me and she was thinking about something.

“You know that’s odd, my little sister was telling me all about how tall you have been growing and how you and I would probably be looking eye to eye when we next meet but you don’t strike as that tall from over here?”

Of course, Diana didn’t know my height, she was still under the same misconception as I had Emma believe and had probably been getting updates since I was away, I felt a little stupid. She walked closer and stood right in front of me.“Now how about that welcome home hug, my little Hero? Or should I be saying my big tall hero?”

I stood up without saying anything and in her bare feet Diana was of course as towering as ever, she looked down at me and smiled then pulled me into her chest for a squeeze and simple said“Still my little hero it seems”This hug was nice, although I could smell the perspiration on her, which wasn’t unpleasant as it was girl sweat but it was fairly strong with my head close to her armpits. My face tried to look up at hers rather than into her cleavage and she was giving me one of those smoulderingly hot looks.“I’m.....err not aaany taller Di”I told her which was pretty obvious and Diana slowly released me and placed her hands down on my shoulders as if to square my height off with an imaginary line against her much taller frame.“I can see that. But what’s more important is just how did I look on the side of that bus, you didn’t tell me?”“Ggggood”I stuttered nervously and she seemed to love how she could intimidate me with such questions.“Good huh?........”Her arms left the sides of my shoulders where they had rested and then she pretended or at least I think it was pretence as she rolled her shoulders and stretched her back as if she was still limbering down from her exercise, however it only served to jut her massive chest forward and raise the two open buttons on her poloshirt higher into my eye line.“.......And there I was hoping you would say sexy”My jaw dropped and she leaned down and kissed my cheek whispering“Welcome back shorty”   

 

EMMA 

That afternoon Diana had to go out for a business meeting with her agent and Scott decided we should go outside and use the pool. I had just the outfit and slipped upstairs to put on my new yellow bikini and a nice thin black sarong around my middle.

Meanwhile Scott was in the water swimming lengths, as I came out to the poolside he swam over to look at me and stopped in the shallows, he did his best to wolf whistle but couldn’t manage it.“That’s odd, I always used to be able to wolf whistle, guess I am out of practice”He said trying his fingers in his mouth and different methods to emit a decent whistle but failing each time much to my amusement, but at least I knew from his efforts he liked my bikini.

I slipped the sarong off and hooked it on the corner of a sun lounger before I joined Scott in the inviting water.  We swam together for a while until I joined him in the shallows and decided I would be a little playful with him and tease him a little.“Hey Scott, come here a little deeper”He looked at me and smiled and walked over so we were close, but when he was a few inches from me I waded back and enticed him to follow me even deeper, the water was up to his neck now, but below my shoulders.“Want to see me topless?”I said and loosened the neck of my bikini top and unfastened the back, I stepped a few paces deeper so he was not in reaching distance of my bare breasts and I let the top float towards him.

 

 SCOTT 

Picking up the pair of yellow material triangles joined by a thin piece of yellow dental floss I grinned at this excuse for a bikini top. Emma was being a tease and now had freed her big boobs but was enticing me to go deeper with her in order for me to get my hands on them, what was her plan here I thought but did not see the obvious thrill she was getting as my chin was now in the water whilst her head was still way above its level.

“Are you trying to lure me in so deep that I drown, because you not wearing a top is going to make my mouth fall open?”I joked and we could both see that if I attempted to step two paces further that this drop would cover my mouth.“I thought it would be quite sexy to see at what point I can still stand with my feet flat on the bottom whilst you have to tread water to keep above it”“Sounds like big Emma is getting a thrill over how much longer her legs are than mine”

My deduction was sound and she reached out and pulled me deep and a little closer. As expected I was now forced to tread water as she went a little deeper. When finally she was satisfied and up to her chin I had been keeping afloat.“Can’t touch the bottom eh shorty?”“Nope, not a chance”I said and proceeded to demonstrate by stopping my actions and sinking under. This was partly to show her the difference between us but also on purpose so that my eyes could open underwater and catch a good long look at her bare nipples beneath. I was not disappointed, her large areola were like small saucers and in the middle of this darker skin tone, two thick stiff nipples were excited. I came up for air and gave her a cheeky compliment.“Those are some nice floatation devices you have Em, I wouldn’t mind getting my lips around them to see if I can blow them up a little more”“They are two big for you now little boy”

She pulled me close by my arms and I easily docked with my hands guided to hold her naked breasts beneath the water. I then locked my arms around her neck and she easily took my weight as the water helped to suspend me. By now my swim shorts were poking her in the stomach and her free hands came to relieve me of those shorts.“Oh dear, seems you have lost your shorts in all the excitement.”Giggling she then through them out of the pool which I had not expected“Hey no fair, what about the neighbours?”“If they are looking then they get to see my cute boyfriends little dick”Her answer challenged and I defended my hardness being referred to as little, she was tall but my equipment was still a good size.“Nothing little about this”I stabbed her ribs with my tip and she playfully positioned her left hand under my balls to cup them both and held them in place as she then leaned in for a kiss.

We kissed for a long time with her holding me and I must admit I wondered if this should have been the other way around with me holding her. “Scott, will you swim through my legs?”She asked and I did finding it quite easy squeeze between her nice thighs and up behind her. Our fun continued for sometime but try as I might I failed to get my own back and could not relieve her of her bikini bottoms. Eventually I conceded defeat and we swam to get out of the pool, I let Emma climb the ladder before me and marvelled at her wet tight bottoms as they clung to those perfect tight bum cheeks not far from my face. Of course now I felt a little conscious of potentially climbing outside bieng naked and I asked her to get my swim shorts and throw them back in.“No, no, no”Emma laughed and through them into the entrance of the wooden summer house and out of my view from the pool. “Oh come on Em, I will make it worth your while if you help me cover up so I can come out there”I said trying to bargain whilst she was putting her top back on and began drying her lower half with a towel. “You promise to make it worth my while huh? Some special treatment perhaps?”

She was putting her sarong back into place like a thin veil of a skirt down to her knees and then she stood right on the edge of the pool so I was looking up, boy she looked really, really tall from this angle. It was like seeing her from ground level with me so low in the pool practically looking up her skirt.“You’ve just inspired me Em, looking up at you from down here it’s like you are that giant you were talking about being earlier I’m up for a little fantasy role play so you can have some very special treatment fit for the giantess you are”
“Ooooh, I like that a lot it’s a deal, you can shake my toe on it little man”I knew the promise of playing a big girl and small guy game would get Emma going and she seemed to bend to my will, of course I would be more than happy to play such games but right now I wanted my shorts to cover up so I could get out. I knew very well that neighbours could be nosey as I used to live next door and was guilty on many occasions, right now I didn’t want to flash my privates to who ever lived there. I took her perfect big pinkie on her right foot in my fingers and struck the deal but Emma gave me a look that said she still had the upper hand, what was she up to?

“I don’t like that look what are you thinking girl?”“The deal was that I help you cover up, you come out the pool and then I have my fantasy indulged right?”“Yeh, that’s the deal and I don’t back out from a shake even if it was with your big toe down here”“Good, then here you go shorty, put these on”Emma stood there and reached under her sarong putting two thumbs inside the hip straps of her bikini bottoms and they fell off and as then she used a foot to flick them into the pool right in front of me so that they floated under my nose! A double cross, the scheming little minx! I laughed at first thinking she wasn’t serious but Emma sat down at the side of the pool and just said“I’m waiting”I looked at the wet pair of bikini bottoms, this skimpy yellow piece of material bobbing along in the water and then back up at her face so high above.“You are going to look so cute Scott with your little package squeezed into those, this is a double treat for me”

“Oh come on”I protested and Emma gave me a look that told me she was not going to back down.“You gave me your word, right?”Nodding defeated by her cunningness I pulled the article of women’s clothing under water and Emma chuckled triumphantly above. 

 

EMMA 

I am so wicked to Scott, he was out smarted by me and now his forfeit was to slip my bikini bottoms on, I actually couldn’t wait to see his tight little butt in them and his manly package trying to squeeze behind that little front triangle, it was going to be fun! Reluctantly he frowned and his big brown eyes pleaded with me but I couldn’t miss this show. As he emerged from the pool I was impressed, the hip bands barely held on to his hips but the front was pushed forward as they bulged nicely with a shape that they were never mean to contain. He was bright red as he walked over to me and I slapped his bottom and ran into the summer house followed by Scott. When we got inside I crashed on the hard wicker sofa and he landed on me and tickled me rotten, we laughed and giggled for a while but then things turned a little more sexual as I grabbed at the damp bulge that was escaping my bikini bottoms.

He was hard but true to his word he told me that he had an idea for a little game. Scott told me to stand up and I did as instructed whilst I noticed he was on his knees before me.“Now you are a giant woman striding with your long legs into the tiny town, can you see me down here Emma way below you, I’m here at your giant feet. Em, your feet are the size of two cars”

Oh wow, Scott was acting, building a stage for my fantasy and it was making me very wet as I smiled down and got straight into my role.“Boomb, boomb! Can you hear my big feet landing either side of you Scott, are you scared down there my little doll sized boyfriend?”“No, I’m not scared I am turned on by the redwood sized legs that have just appeared over head and the fact that I am standing under your skirt looking up and my giant girlfriend doesn’t have any giant sized panties way up there”

His words made me tingle all over, I never thought he could be so creative, and tune into my fantasy this way. I was wet below and he had just lifted the hem of my sarong so that he truly was beneath me and looking up at my pussy now inches from his face. I took the material and covered him and then I looked up at the ceiling letting my mind provide all the imagery.

 

SCOTT 

I was under my girlfriends Skirt, this was sexy especially now I could smell how aroused she was, this really did get her going and I had to admit I was getting very into this fantasy myself so much so that I almost wished those were thighs taller than trees stretching up above me.

“I decide to climb your gorgeous smooth legs, my arms and legs are clamping on to your skin it’s a difficult climb, you are so tall and your knee alone is some distance from the ground.”My hands play the part of my pretend self and I gently run then over her skin reaching slowly upwards.“I’m so tall but you can make it little man, it’s worth the climb up to my giant pussy I assure you”

Emma was speaking very sexily from above and encouraging me higher, I slid a hand up her inner thigh and glided it along the smooth flesh until I was able to stroke the hairs surrounding her flower.“I made it, I look down and it’s a long drop to the floor, I’m holding on scared of falling but now I am staring at the largest pussy I have ever seen, its big enough that I could lose my legs inside it but I decide to push my little face very close and......”

I opened her lips with my fingers and then simply attacked her sex with my tongue trying to work it over her folds and into her folds, I knew about a girl’s clit and I managed to expose Emma’s as I perfected my technique.“You are so little......my pussy is so enormous!”She almost screamed and I hope the neighbours were not in the garden as Emma shuddered and then writhed almost dancing on my face before she pulled away and slumped down on the sofa with a look that said I had hit the jack pot!  

 

EMMA 

Scott settled in very quickly to his new life living with two women, Diana and I really enjoyed having him around the house as it was always nice to have male perspective on things. Our sex life was also getting better all the time, Scott regularly indulged my fantasy and I think he was getting off on it to. I had not heard him call me shortcakes for over a week and “Big Em” seemed to be my new nick name which I was getting very used to but it still made me smile each time he said it. Diana heard Scott call me this on several occasions and passed comment the other day, she wondered if it was related to my larger boobs or that I was taller than my boyfriend and I told her a little of both.

Although my sister and I shared almost everything I had not told her about my secret fantasy, she knew I liked the fact that Scott was shorter than me but that was as far as it went, mind you I was bursting to share this with her and probably would when we had a decent time for a girly chat. 

Today was Scott’s first day back at our school, he was a little apprehensive as he had been away for a long while and also I think because of his height, this I am sure was bothering him. This morning I was dressed in my uniform with my hair blow dried and straightened and I had not seen Scott since I left him in bed, he had skipped any breakfast although I knew he was up and showered.  When I came upstairs to find him in our bedroom he was dressed in his uniform with his back partly to me. His head was looking down at two pairs of shoes by his feet, one I noticed was a pair of non descript black leather ones and the other was his special pair of lifts that he had last worn for the dance to secretly boost his height. I sensed that he was debating if he should wear them but they definitely would not have looked right with his school trousers and would have appeared odd and out of place. I decided to let him know. 

 

SCOTT 

I couldn’t decide if my lifts would look appropriate with my school uniform, they were a little smart and not the type of footwear conventionally worn to school from their outward appearance, this could draw attention to them and if someone discovered them in the changing room’s  it might be very embarrassing. With my mind focused on such thoughts I felt more nervous about returning to my old school, my previous home tuition had been so different as I had no classmates it was just me and now I was going to be back with lots of people around me.

As I contemplated the day and the question over my choice in footwear, I was suddenly aware of a presence behind me and gently two large weights rested on my shoulders and cradled the back of my neck! I could see in my peripheral vision some big white curves and felt this cool smooth cotton curving behind the bare skin of my neck where my collar ended. Some stray blonde hair dropped over my shoulders and a familiar perfume found my nostrils. My tall girlfriend was making her presence known in her usual sexy manor, only I had to admit I did not think for a minute that she was tall enough to park her breasts on my shoulders!

“Don’t wear the lifts, I like you this size”Her voice spoke down as she now rested her chin on the back of my head.“You make me feel tall and that makes me feel horny”My knees felt weak, she could do this so easily to me now with her ample assets and her sexy ways, as Emma finished and then stepped back removing her formidable bust from my back I was eager to check her out in her school uniform.  She had obviously risen on her toes to stand behind me that way a few seconds ago but she was still towering stood there in some plain black court shoes that had a three inch heel from what I would guess. Long bare legs came out of those heels and stretched all the way up to an above the knee black skirt which was just regulation size for school but made to look short by the length of those shapely pins. I couldn’t ignore the white cotton short sleeved blouse that looked sprayed on over her tremendous bust. With the bottom of that ordinary blouse tucked into her waist the sharp angle that it pulled out to accommodate her impressive double E cups made me hard just to see the way that material tensed.

 “Now I’m suddenly happy to be going back to school”My comment made her instantly smile, she posed for me by twirling around and I was even stiffer to see the amount of inches that her breasts pushed out in contrast to her flat stomach below, you could see them arrive before Emma!“This blouse is a little snug it’s from last year but I kind of like the way it fits me now”Smoothing her hands over her curves she knew that her body was killer in that school uniform and must have known the sort of profile she cut in those clothes.“So do I, so do I”I repeated with my jaw slackening and almost about to dribble.

Emma reached out and lifted my jaw up with her finger and smiled down. Then she stepped close to compare her height and I was treated a close up of her open buttons and could even see the tops of some lacy bra cups framing her cleavage line. “Did you ever think that you would see me standing over six foot tall in my school uniform?”Her voice teased as it oozed with a seductive quality that told me she was showing off and posing for me.“No....”I answered distracted by the view of the flesh exposed by her open neckline as I looked forward.“I love how effortlessly I tower over you Scott, even with these school shoes on, I am so tall that you get to spend all day level with my boobs down there.”“Em, I’m going to tenting the front of my trousers all day, it’s very distracting when your blouse is open like this, I find it hard to look away”“I’d say this is a perfect height for a girlfriend to be, her man can appreciate what she has to offer”“Yeh, that’s one sexy blouse you are wearing and the way you fill it.....man you are going to have me hard all day”“Turns you on that much does it? After school before Diana gets home I’ll keep my sexy uniform on and you can help me get out of it, how does that sound?”
“Like I want school to end now”My enthusiasm to make out was growing but I knew it wasn’t practical before school and we would be late, however knowing that I was on a promise for this afternoon would help me through the day. Emma fastened the top couple of buttons to cover the lower few inches of her cleavage and I could just see the remaining inches which was still exciting but more appropriate for school. Her tie was fastened loosely and in a short fashion so it hung down off the cliff face of her boobs and looked rather out of place. She then rebelliously removed it and tossed it aside.   

 

EMMA 

School was less boring than usual, having Scott there was fun, his presence was unique as when we first arrived some of my girlfriends gathered around to see who the new guy was and many who knew Scott from the past were a clearly startled to recognise him as they all remarked on his size either politely or not so carefully. Carla was off sick but I knew from a text that she was actually pretending to have stomach cramps as she had just put another failed relationship to bed and felt awkward to be at school around her ex for a few days. Scott’s height was a talking point all day, I think he was getting sick of it. Lucy even looked down on him and she wasn’t that tall, every girl I knew looked down on him now and plenty of the girls in the year below for that matter. As much as it was fun and sexy for me to be tall around him, I did feel for him to be the shortest person in our year and knew he was going to need a lot of cheering up later on. 

 

SCOTT 

It was so different to go back to school having been away for so long. I had also not spent much time around large groups of people my age given that my classroom in Australia consisted of my one tutor and no classmates.  Everyone was so tall that I was looking up at people all day, most of the girls towered over me and so did all the boys, it was like I had time travelled into the future from several years in the past and my body was the same whilst all of the school had grown up and moved on.

The girls in my year looked like amazons in their two and three inch heels, even those in flat shoes had several inches on me and I felt uncomfortable around some of my old friends as they were all really tall and many of them quite built now. I knew that I would be pummelled if I had to play contact sports and I could forget basket ball! The girls found me to be a slight curiosity, those I knew who had not seen me for so long were genuinely shocked to be looking down at me and some were polite enough to pass a friendly comment like “you really haven’t changed a bit” but Candice who was probably five foot eight inches tall and a real bitch told me that I might want to check that I was in the right year. Having said this she was partly right. I bumped into girls who were thirteen and fourteen and many of them I had to look up to. This was bad, it was embarrassing, and the only highlight was the change my current perspective gave me. As I walked down the corridors, my eye line was closer to every pair of breasts in my year and this offered a lot of ogling potential as I would come face to face with pairs or see many pairs just under my eye line and inescapable from my attention.  

“You, must have felt like you were surrounded by tits all day today, I noticed it wasn’t only mine that are down there with you”Emma laughed as we walked home together and she teased me as normal.“Kind of hard to miss them when I’m this tall and all your girls have grown so much, I even bumped into Miss Summers the new dance teacher and had a face full of hers”This incident I revealed was true and it was mighty embarrassing to be as tall as the hot new dance teachers chest, she laughed and told me to look where I was going in future.“Awww, poor baby, must be a little intimidating to have all us girls so tall compared to you now huh?”  

 

EMMA 

Poor Scott, he was that far behind us all that he really was looking like a junior amongst us senior girls, I had to feel for him as it was probably very embarrassing to be looking up at everyone in our year but I for one wished he would not grow for a while yet, not at least until I had managed to reach my sisters height. My obsession with being taller than him was growing, and I knew behind the closed doors he liked it too. When we returned from school today Scott removed his shoes and went to the kitchen to get a drink for us both, Diana wasn’t back yet and she had left a note to say that she’d had to go for a fitting of some new clothes and something about a photo shoot for some perfume advert.

I told Scott he would find some vodka in the top cupboards in the kitchen and left him to fix us a sneaky mixer whilst I slipped into Diana’s room and borrowed a pair of her modelling shoes, it was good that we shared the same size now. When I came down to the kitchen I nearly bumped my head on the doorframe, these platforms were seriously high and I was glad that I had carried them down the stairs or else I would have taken a tumble. It took some concentration to walk upright in them without steadying my balance using the walls but I was getting good at this.

My plan was to surprise Scott, it would be a thrill to tower over him like this and not something he would have expected. Keeping my footsteps as silent as possible, I was lucky that the radio playing in the kitchen had shielded the sound of me creeping up behind my short boyfriend.  I had to hold back a giggle as when I saw him in the kitchen, he had found the top cupboard where Diana keeps a stash of Vodka but he couldn’t reach it! There he was stood on a wooden chair so he could bridge this gap and I had to admit it was funny to see this sight as that used to be me.  With his back to me I stealthily moved behind him whilst he delved into the cupboard. I didn’t want to make him drop anything so I waited at a distance until he had put down the Vodka on the sideboard and reached back up to shut the cupboard door. Then it was time for my move, I stepped forward and quickly covered his eyes from behind and whispered sexily into his ear as he remained standing on the chair.  

 

SCOTT 

I needed a chair to get to the cupboard Emma was talking about, did she realise this? It had to the highest cupboard in the kitchen, one of those you rarely access that was built higher than it should have been or at least it seemed that way from my five foot two inches. I was going to climb up the sideboard but decided to use a kitchen chair, I had to quick because I did not want Emma to see me using a chair especially since she was probably tall enough on her tiptoes to reach this cupboard. As I managed to find a bottle of Vodka, I reached back up to shut the cupboard door when my eyes were covered by some long fingers! I had not heard Emma sneak into the room and now she was behind me and would probably tease about my use of the chair.

 As my vision was blocked by her large hands across my face, I was about to say something but I then felt her lips brush my right ear lobe as a husky voice, she had perfected for such occasions began to speak.“Are we feeling a touch short baby? Your should have waited for a big girl to give you a hand”I was going to turn to the side and get off the chair but Emma kept one hand over my eyes and the other started to unbuckle the belt of my school trousers. Remaining still I liked this game as her fingers released the top button to my trousers and then eased the zip down part way to allow some long probing fingers to slip into the front.“You like the feel of a big girls hand don’t you my little boyfriend?”

Her lips remained at my ear, and I could feel long feminine finger nails finding their way inside my boxer shorts and soon they slid gently over my hardening inches and eased its position so that it was freed. My boxers came down with a tug, along with the rest of my trousers that now bunched at my knees restricting them.  The chair had its back facing away from me and was resting against the sideboard roll top surface. There was no restriction between Emma behind me and my short body. Forced to stand on the chair I now felt her hand slide between my thighs from behind and under my balls to cup them perfectly like two little plums.

Now I was fully erect and she knew it, but still she blinded me with her other hand somehow making this experience a little more interesting as I could not predict her movements. Her voice was remaining at my ear and she continued to taunt in her playful way.“I want you to keep your eyes shut and stay still, you’ll enjoy this more if you do as I tell you okay?”
That soothing huskiness made my knees weak and I obeyed.“Mmmm, no problem, no problem”
I managed to mutter contently as her hand gently stroked around my testicles before they left for a moment. Whatever she had planned it was going to be some ride I thought and did not want to end this game.“I want you to use your imagination Scott, so I am going to cover your eyes again with something that will free my hands to do more interesting things, now promise to keep still won’t you honey?”

There I was with my trousers around my knees and stood on a chair in the kitchen of all places whilst Emma moved off as I could no longer smell her presence so close. When the perfume returned there was something she draped over my entire head? It was slightly lose fitting and soft as it dropped to my chin and over my ears, it fitted like a balaclava but with no eye holes.“What’s that?”I asked and she told me to remain still and just open my eyes, there was nothing but black material in front of me like a veil but it was cool to the touch upon my forehead, ears and nose.

“Let’s start to use your imagination Scott, can you see out?”“No”I was honest to answer and could only see light from below by my chin.“Well, just close your eyes anyhow, okay?”She encouraged and who was I to refuse her request, this was different.“So, I have come home from school and I am searching for my little man, where are you little man?”

Emma should have excelled in drama classes because her acting was perfect.“I’m here in the kitchen”My answer was to play along and she responded to set the scene and provide me with the mental images.“I can hear you so I walk into the kitchen, you see me come in wearing my short little school skirt and my tight blouse, you think that I look very sexy in my school clothes”“Oh yeah, you do, that blouse is sure tight on those big tits of yours”I add and I can smell that she is leaning in close but not touching me yet, my hardness is poking out trying to reach out for her touch.“You watch my long legs striding into the kitchen but, I can’t see you yet, do you know why?”“I’m hiding?”

My suggestion of a direction is not where she is taking this fictitious encounter so she corrects me with that husky tone.“No, I cannot see my boyfriend because he is so much shorter than me, he can see all five foot ten inches of his beautiful tall girlfriend stepping into the room but she had missed seeing him”I sense the early excitement underlying Emma’s words.“I call up to you”My suggestion is eagerly taken.“Yes, you call up to me to get my attention because you are afraid that I am so big that I could accidently walk right into you and my long legs would knock you over”“You are really tall”I could see where she was going with this, her fantasy to be this giant woman was emerging again.“I am towering over you like never before Scott, to you I am just a pair of long legs reaching up into a large skirt and you are down at my knees looking up at my knee caps”“I can see your knickers from down here”

My cheeky continuation gets Emma more excited, I could tell from her voice.“Yes, you can look up my skirt because I am so much taller than you, I’m a giant woman and you are a doll”Emma pauses and then changes this story.“But....let’s do this a little slower and a little different. I come into the room and I am growing taller, stretching my school uniform and your eyes are watching my boobs expanding behind my blouse and getting slowly higher over your head”“Oh yes, your head is so close to the ceiling Emma, you are growing, I’m worried you will not fit in the house, it’s a little scary because you are growing too large for the room”“Mmmm, I like that”She kisses me on the neck with some nice wet lips and I have to wonder if she is on tip toes now as it just occurs to me that she has been whispering by my ear and now kissing my neck when I am stood on a chair? This was a little puzzling. “But Scott, this won’t do either, I cannot grow out of the building and I don’t want to shred my clothes....so perhaps I can be a giant woman just to you”“I don’t get it?”
I said honestly failing to see this new switch in our story line but Emma filled me in.“I walk in the room and my boyfriend is shrinking, yes he is getting shorter minute by minute and I am looking bigger to you with each inch that you are losing”“Oh, so I’m shrinking. Well yeah I see that you and me are eye to eye that’s really odd because you are my shortcakes and I am your big man”“Not anymore, we kiss just as you reach my height”

There was a full on kiss planted on my lips as she must have stepped in front of me and I liked the way she pushed her tongue forcefully into my mouth it was quite domineering of her. Then her lips went away. I was marvelling how she had managed to equate my height on the chair to pull this off, maybe she had a box but it was well done and convincing.

“But now, you are getting shorter looking up at my lips not able to kiss them again because I am becoming so tall compared to you”Just like real life I thought to myself but kept this inside, instead I focused on this imaginative role play.“I am staring at your blouse now, your boobs look so much bigger as you get taller and taller”“Mmm, they do look big, but then they are getting bigger as you get shorter, your hands are no match for them, you find this very sexy, you want to feel them, check how big they are don’t you?”

Emma tells me to carefully step out of my trousers and I remove them keeping my eyes shut. Then I am told to sit down and get off the chair to stand on the floor, I hear the chair being slid to one side. “Reach out your hand”She instructs and a boob lands in my upturned palm, a heavy full boob covered by smooth cotton and I can feel her bra and its pattern beneath this layer of material.“You fondle a boob much bigger than you have held before, and I am growing or rather you are shrinking, getting shorter, smaller right before me”


The boob went away and then bumped into my face as I was accustomed to it doing in reality.“My boobs are in your face, you are so short to me, little Emma is no longer so little”“Oh Em, I love how tall you are....”I add and my helmet is hoping for some form of contact as it quivers in the air and my veins are full of blood.“So do I, but I am getting taller to you, soon my boobs are over your head as you shrink further”

Emma somehow raised her boobs and they tickle upon my head through the mask of material that I am wearing, it is a good effect.“Wow, I am short you look mighty tall now”“It’s making me horny having to look down on you. Now I have to look over my boobs because they are so big and in the way, and there you are beneath them. Why don’t you reach up and find them?”I extended a hand forward at first and found her waist which was not in the right place? The top of her skirt was close to my chest? My hands followed the contours of her blouse and her boobs were over my head by far?

“Wow Em, you really know how to make this feel real, I feel like I am shrinking”“You are Scott, I am looking down on you, my legs are nearly as tall as your whole body. Now reach up and unbutton my blouse, that’s it, take my blouse off and then my bra”I do as instructed finding it all higher than expected and keeping in with this experience of being even shorter to her.“Now, you rise on your toes and suck my big nipples”

I eagerly did as she instructed, blindly searching with my open mouth tilting my head back and clamped onto a thick full nipple, it did feel large and part of me hoped her boobs had grown larger. After she moaned for a few minutes I had to settle back down onto my flat feet as I could sustain my tip toes no longer even if I wanted to keep my lips on those lovely nipples.“That was so good, but look you are shrinking again Scott, getting smaller, my skirt is at your eye level and you are getting smaller now, oooh Scott you are so small”

Emma was definitely stimulating herself and I could smell her sex, perhaps her skirt and panties were removed? I also could hear her voice from above and she was talking louder, it actually felt like I was shrinking.“Yes, you are a giantess now and I am like your ken doll, no bigger”I got into the swing of this role play and was desperate for her to touch me, being blinded to her beauty deprived me of stimulus I needed but my imagination was kicking in and I could see her naked, taller than a building standing above me with those massive breasts jutting out and obscuring her pretty face.“Oh yes Scott, you are a little toy to me”“Well if I am a little toy you had better play with me.....you big giant of a girl!” 

I called up as if speaking to this giant version of Emma and I was in need of some contact to feel some flesh upon flesh, so I took off the material over my head and was a little surprised to find that it was a pair of her panties that she had used as a blind fold. Yet this wasn’t the only surprise as my girlfriends bare beautiful stomach was opposite my view! I looked up, up at the underside of some large bare breasts freed from the constraints of her bra and begging for my attention. But why were they so far above my head? Why was I staring at my girlfriend’s stomach? I caught her eyes and they were well into the moment and filled with excitement from our game.

“Look how small you are Scott, look how big I am....”Her hands pulled me into her stomach, my face fell against its flatness whilst her legs pressed against all of me or so it felt as they were so long! Her knees were on my upper thighs it was like she had grown or I had shrunk. I managed to pull back to find her eyes peering through her cleavage and she smiled.“Em....you can’t be this tall?”“Oh but I am”She replied and as I continued to look up as those hands removed my shirt, making me naked and now I could feel the tickle of her pubic hair above my own stomach! The wetness was evident as she seemed to be kissing me with her sex pulling me in close.

“You are shrinking Scott, can you feel how tall I am, isn’t this sexy? Soon I will be a giant and you will be so small to me”Her words fell from above and I was a little scared, of course pressed into her super tall and very naked frame like this made me even more aroused but was this for real, was I shrinking? For her to be so incredibly tall this way it had to be true.“Oh Em, this is so crazy....how am I shrinking like this?”

Convinced of my own shrinking I am suddenly starting to be less turned on and more alarmed by my height when Emma steps back having noticed the change in my voice and the concern now entering it. She smiles, a wicked smile and arches over to bring her face down to me, she is so tall and I must be like a child to her!“Scott, don’t worry it’s just a game, just a tease. Look at my high heels, this is why I am so tall”The desire to look up at her boobs and being pressed into her tall body had made me so distracted that I had not looked down, I thought she was naked but she was standing in some shoes that were enormous.