- Text Size +

SCOTT 

This encounter with Emma was of the close kind, when she took off her top I knew she meant business and her boobs looked very large as gravity filled them to swell that big lacy bra. She told me to lean back and I complied going along with her wishes and completely enthralled by her actions, this was a new side to my girlfriend a more dominant side that I was really beginning to like. 

I looked down the extent of my body and my hardness that had been released from captivity, she hovered her chest so that I had a fantastic view of her cleavage and when she pushed her boobs in from both sides and played with them I was treated to those curves expanding even more.

“They are big but are they big enough?”Her voice asked in a practiced tone that was getting me even harder and I did not know what she meant until those boobs raked over my hardness and I felt the lacy exterior of the bra gently buffet my helmet.Then she positioned her cleavage over my length and guided it underneath so that she could squeeze my manhood up and between her breasts! I felt the wondrous sensation of her warm flesh taking the sensitive tip of my rod and allowing this head to push its way up until it broke the surface. There was almost a look of disappointment for Emma as she saw that my entire dimensions could not be contained by her busty embrace but I was not sharing that disappointment as they hugged my shaft in a way I had not felt before, and could not live without. Satisfied she had my inches captured she gently and slowly moved up and down using the tightness of her bra to hold those magnificent breasts so that they masturbated me as well as the grip from any hand.  

“How does that feel baby? Do you like that? Do you like how it feels in there?”How could I answer, this was just such an electric feeling, my senses were alight. She must have seen it in my face, the sheer joy of what she was doing to me.“I can see you do. Look Scott, look how much of you I can cover, if they grow just a bit bigger then I could make you disappear in my boobs, I bet you’d love that”

That comment, her ambition to make this even more exciting an experience by offering the image into my head of her cleavage swallowing up my entire manhood just made me erupt! My juices spurted up between her tanned flesh and she was totally delighted to see how effective her actions had been.  

 

EMMA 

It was several hours after our little session in my bedroom, Scott and I had since cleaned up and gone downstairs to sit outside in the garden whilst we planned our day. Diana was inside getting ready to go for lunch with her friend Lucy who was a fellow model and this left Scott and I chance to talk about things. 

“So you were a little surprised earlier at how much bigger up top I am?”I came out with this question totally unrelated to our previous topics of conversation, it stunned Scott a little for me to ask for his reaction, although I think the answer was blatantly obvious. “I’ll say, you were only a C cup before........”He started to say this and then went deadly quiet, how did he know my cup size before unless he had taken an active interest?“So, how did you know that? Or was that not the first time you have scoped out my underwear?”

Scott nearly choked on his soft drink as I probed into what he had said and I could see he had taken an interest in my bra’s before as the same guilty look was plastered over his face as when I had walked in on him earlier.“Em, you know it’s a guy thing, I was just curious and......earlier seeing your bra.....I, well you can’t blame a guy”It was fun to see him on the spot, but I did not let him squirm too long and actively encouraged him, I was beginning to learn that my guy was a certified boob man.“It’s ok I’m not offended, I’m actually quite flattered. I always felt so flat up here compared to the likes of Carla and my sister and finally I have something to be proud of. I want you to notice these things, and now I know that you are a boob man I will have to keep you updated when we are apart.”“You know how to embarrass me don’t you?”Scott grinned and looked at me with a smile.“I just want to keep you happy, that’s all, we should be more open with each other on these sort of things and you should feel comfortable to tell me what you like about my body”

I reached across and stroked his knee and Scott seemed very happy that we were able to talk this way.“Well come to mention it, I did think that bra from your laundry hamper was extremely sexy, I would like to see you in it....you know next time” “You thought that bra was sexy? Oh, that was my new satin one from the Delicates collection that Diana is promoting, I will have to model it for you sometime, huh?”  

 

SCOTT 

By late in the day we had spent a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying each other’s company, the day had been an eye opener for me as I had begun to talk on a level with my girlfriend that I had not thought we would, Emma seemed to be actively encouraging my sexual interests in her and was teasing me on a more and more frequent basis.  

We had gone for a walk by the river to end the day and she told me her plans for her birthday tomorrow, or rather Carla’s plans. There was a club that had opened up since I had been away in the centre of town called “The Event” and it was set out on three dance floors but uniquely allowed an age range between sixteen to thirty five year olds. There was a reasonably large group of us going and it sounded like it would be really good fun.   As we walked along the riverside and in the spirit of our new openness I asked Emma if she interpreted her sister’s comments the other night the same way that I had, without saying it I was testing the water to see if I would be a virgin for much longer.  

 

EMMA 

It was getting chilly with the breeze down by the river and Scott offered me his leather jacket as he was always accustomed to do, I went to put it on as normal but for the first time it didn’t fit me. Had I changed so much since the last time he had lent this to me? I recalled snuggling inside this very jacket it was so familiar to me with its long sleeves and generous baggy fit. Yes this jacket had provided warmth on more than one occasion but now it was a tad short in the body and the sleeves were not quite long enough, but funniest of all  was that the front would not zip up over my increased bust size.

“It’s too small for me”I declared and Scott did a double take, this was his favourite jacket and he had worn this for the last couple of years, but it looked like I had outgrown it before he had!“Well you are packing some serious cargo up top”Scott joked about my chest but I think he was a little conscious about seeing this fact. I ended up wearing it unzipped and trying to stretch it across my body to keep the wind out but event he sleeves fell short of my wrists just a little.  

As we walked on Scott mentioned Diana’s conversation with us both about him being under her roof for this week, he asked me if the message was that as of my birthday tomorrow we were able to have sex with her blessing. I rather liked how clearly we were communicating now and I gave him a big kiss and with my eyes locked opposite to his, I said “That’s my birthday present that I want from you tomorrow” 

 

SCOTT 

I woke up late and kicked myself for this mistake, my phone’s alarm which I relied on was in my jacket that Emma had borrowed and it ended up in her room for the night. I could hear the two girls downstairs chatting if I listened hard enough so I quickly showered and put on some long shorts and t-shirt before I remembered to grab Emma’s card and the present I had wrapped up for her. 

As I entered the living room there was Emma wearing a short summer dress stood admiring a gold necklace that she had just put on and facing the wall mounted mirror over the false fireplace.“Happy birthday Em”I happily chirped and she rushed over to kiss me despite Diana being sat on the sofa, it seemed she was getting very comfortable with showing her affection for me.“Here, these are for you”
Presenting the card and the present she turned to her sister in a cute fashion and said how lucky she was. The necklace I understood was from Diana, it was an expensive thin gold chain but with a large heart shaped locket on the end, I wish I had thought of that but the best thing about this gift was that the gold would match the earrings I had bought her.  When she opened my present she was over the moon, the earrings were “perfect” and “so lovely” and they saw that I had another kiss or two before she was modelling them in the mirror to accompany the necklace.
“They look solid Scott, you must have spent a small fortune on those”Diana commented as she inspected the earrings that her sister now proudly showed off.

I admitted that I had worked hard for several months to save for them and Emma was choked up with this news and declared how wonderful a boyfriend I was. They do say to give is better than to receive and I felt pretty good now to see her beautiful face light up this way. Diana was also impressed and told her sister that she had better hold on to me as there were not many like me out there.“He’s a keeper Em”Was her final comment and it made me feel good to know I had her vote. 

All in all, it was a good start to Emma’s birthday and after we had breakfast we began to discuss what we would do until later in the afternoon when she planned to get ready for our big evening out. It was then that Diana overhearing our conversation offered that she was going out to get her nails in filled whatever that meant and then for a coffee with her pal Lucy, it was almost a blatant hint that she would be out of the house and we could be left alone. 

 

EMMA 

I feel absolutely spoiled rotten, Diana’s gift was amazing, I will treasure this necklace forever it has a heart shaped locket that sits perfectly on the chain and nicely pulls attention to the centre of my cleavage. I showed Scott that I had chosen to put a small picture of him inside it so he would always be with me, even when he flew back home. But it was Scott’s gift that touched my heart the most, how sweet of him to work so hard to afford these gorgeous earrings, I put them on and they worked so well with my new necklace that I was definitely going to wear them out tonight so everyone could see them. 

When Diana left the house I practically pounced on Scott, the door literally shut behind her and we stood there in the living room listening to my sister’s car pull away. Before her car had left the driveway I had unzipped the back of my dress and stepped out of it to surprise Scott that I had no underwear beneath! I felt so brazen for my forward actions but as I stepped out of the puddle of material at my feet, naked except for my new earrings and necklace, he got the picture that this was what we had waited for. Scott stripped off his shorts with my assistance and he kept looking at my exposed tits and then down to my neatly trimmed bush, he was like a kid in a candy store who had been given the best tin of sweets off the shelf. I was not disappointed to see him naked either, he was so well formed, a pert little bottom and that athletic looking body. His penis was rigid within seconds of my dress falling and it looked like it could have a life of its own as its little single eye pointed up at me.  We did not speak, but just hugged each other and caressed each other’s bodies, his hands roamed me like never before, clasping under my breasts but also straying to my backside as we kissed with a passion that demonstrated the animal like lust that was being exercised here.  

Scott seemed to take control of the situation and he gently lowered me to the thick carpet and continued to kiss me all over. This foreplay however was not to last long, neither of us could wait for that moment of contact where he would enter me for the first time.  I gasped as my wetness felt his eager helmet searching for the angle to proceed and Scott rested on his arms and allowed me to guide him in making corrections with my hand.  

 

SCOTT 

This was it, this was the moment that I would shed my virginity and Emma was the girl to take this from me and no one could have been better. I had never expected her to just drop her dress and step out of it, and to be naked beneath was a clear message that she wanted this as much as I did.  Her nipples were thicker than the girth of my thumbs something I noted as I played with them, but they grew even larger as she got more and more excited. Her sex was outlined by a neatly trimmed bush that was fair but darker blonde than the hair on her head.

Man my girlfriend was flawless, so beautiful it took my breath away!  As we attempted to connect for the first time my worry was how I would perform considering this was my first time and I was so revved up. When I began to push into her flesh, there seemed to be a resistance, she was wet, well lubricated but it was like my shaft felt too thick. However she seemed to wince just a little from the small discomfort as I gradually felt my inches sinking into this paradise. The feeling of being so intimate with her hot pussy taking me all in and the tightness of this connection was enough to send me the warning signs that I was going to blow very soon. I looked at her almost for permission to proceed and her face looked back with a mix of the building excitement and the ebbing away of her previous small discomfort. I only managed a few hard strokes before we both were reaching a climax.  

 

EMMA 

The act of making love was soon over, our first time and it was like we had bonded on some deeper level and feeling him enter me was magic although I feared at first that I was perhaps a little small inside to accommodate his girth. There was some point as he first entered which felt like he was opening me up beyond the amount I was capable of taking but then I seemed to adjust and found the penetration more pleasurable as it went on. We ended on a fast but satisfying note for our first time, we would have to practice this and it would be fun to practice. Scott was ready for another go half an hour later and we tried the missionary position once again, this time his foreplay was longer and I was more ready for him to enter, we both lasted a lot longer and it gave both of us confidence. Next time though I wanted to straddle him. 

That evening when Diana was back we spent hours getting ready, my nails were done, my hair and my makeup better than ever before with a little professional help. Now it was time to finally decide on my outfit and Diana was thinking it should be short and fun. Scott was ready and waiting for an hour before us, guys take so little time but he still looked great in a new casual shirt that I had not seen him wear before and pair of designer jeans with some slip on shoes that were very trendy but were also very flat, I smiled when I saw his choice and realised I was going to be taller than him this evening for certain which gave me a real buzz. 

 

SCOTT 

I had been sat downstairs for what seemed like hours waiting for the two of them to get ready for this evening, it was a good job I had vacated the bathroom upstairs early as they must have been camping out in it. Finally Diana came down first and she was dressed in those tall boots that she had tried on the other night in my presence, I would certainly be straining my neck to talk to her tonight that was for sure! Her boots matched with a short sleeveless blue dress, it was made of a very clingy material that started just a tad higher than her mid thigh and offered a neckline that left little to the imagination, especially with her fuller assets behind it. Around her middle was a thick oversized black belt with a huge buckle and this sat on her curves perfectly and emphasised her slim, wasp like waist. I tried not to study her for too long but as she entered the room she invited my opinion.“So Scott, how do I look?”

Oh man, this was an awkward question. Her makeup was immaculately applied and made her eyes look larger than they physically were, which was very engaging when she spoke and looked my way. Those false eyelashes also kept this illusion and made those blues look very attractive, I could have drowned in their blueness. Long fingernails and a tanned skin tone, along with some lips that looked like she had them plumped up with that collagen stuff and by result they appeared so kissable that I was bedazzled by her beauty.  I always recall that old film on the re-runs where the two guys used a computer to make the ultimate woman and Diana represent mine realised in the flesh. This all made me extraordinarily attracted to her and I should not have been. I felt guilt but it was only my adolescent hormones ringing their bells and I had to try and remain in check.

“Very beautiful....”I bestowed this compliment hoping this was enough to satisfy Diana for the efforts she had made to look good this evening and to represent the male perspective.“....and very tall”The later part of my admission made her grin.“Very beautiful eh? Why thank you Scott, you really are a sweet guy and if you were only a little taller and a little....”Diana began to say something but she stopped herself, composed a blinding white smile and thought better of it.“...never mind. But you are right I do feel very tall. I have to duck all the doorframes in these heels, it’s not easy being a six and half foot tall woman you know” Sitting down opposite me in the sumptuous leather chair and crossing those long legs I smiled and felt just a little uncomfortable as my mind was analysing what she might have said before she checked herself. Whatever it was, she seemed very happy with my praise for her and gave me a look that was getting me hot under the collar as she elaborated on her height tonight.“No, I guess not”I gulped down hard and felt my cheeks glowing. Luckily

Emma stepped in the room and caught my attention, she was like a shorter version of her sister. Not quite as imposingly tall, not quite as busty but still stunning and a total babe. I looked her outfit up and down, she had chosen to wear a short black miniskirt that was tight and several inches above her knees, there was bare toned stomach showing off a kissable navel and then a white crop top that looked amazing stretched over her chest. She had the earrings on that I bought her and the necklace from Diana, some fake gold bangles adorned her arms and with her hair styled up and held back all this jewellery was on show. What I did notice was that these sisters shared those baby blues and Emma’s held every bit the same properties as her older sisters. I was a lucky guy to call this angel my girlfriend.  I gave her a look that showed I was more than pleased with how she appeared and then complimented her to ensure she knew that was the case.“Wow, Em, that was worth the wait”  

 

EMMA 

My red dress the other night had Scott blown away and I think the two piece number I had selected tonight might just have topped that from his expression, I gave him a twirl and struck a pose then boasted.“Do you think Diana’s agent might see me tonight and trade her in for the younger up and coming model?”I teased my sister and she just laughed and countered me.“They need legs in my game, shorty but keep growing”We both laughed together there was no tension between us just light hearted banter and as Diana stood up, of course she towered over me, but not as much as I would have expected.“I’m not far behind Di” “Mmm, think you can dance on those stilts, I wouldn’t want you to twist your ankle on your birthday”

I was wearing some lovely Romanesque sandals, they were black strappy ones with open toes and had some crossing leg bands tied up by my knees, but best of all they had a two inch platform and a six inch heel! I fell in love with them the moment I saw them, and they were the largest shoes I had ever dared to step out in. But if my sister could wear such creations so could I. These were my little secrets for Scott, if he had taken offence to my five inch red courts at the dance then these may not have left the box tonight, but seeing as he was quite taken and accepting of how tall they made me, I knew these would spice this evening up a treat! Even Di’s six foot six inches did not seem that far away. 

 

SCOTT 

It was time for us to leave the house and meet up with the others, so I stood up and then it struck me just how short I was going to be against Emma tonight. She loved to make me feel short, I was learning this and of course with all the previous chatter between them about their big heels, I knew to expect that my girlfriend would be looking down on me, but not quite this much. I watched Emma come bounding over to stand by me, as soon as I was on my feet she was there in a second and it was etched over her pretty face that she was very eager to compare our respective heights.

“Well hello again, short and handsome”She teased as I looked up at her face which was higher than I expected but then of course I was in my casual shoes and if those were six inch heels underneath my girl then she was seven inches taller than me!“Um, maybe I should consider wearing those lifts again, you will get a crick in your neck keep looking down at me this way”Trying to joke this off I saw that my direct view was close to her smooth shoulder line and somehow I felt like my legs had been cut off at the knees. I consoled my confidence by repeating in my head that this was just a combination of my flat shoes and her bigger than average heels, the advantage all artificial.  But forgetting this knock to my confidence, this situation of being towered over by such a stunning girlfriend and her even taller and sexier older sister was very exciting. “Don’t you dare change your shoes Scott, I like looking down on you like this, it makes me feel really tall”

Emma made sure I got the picture and then added a rather sexy remark as she leaned forward to whisper in my ear.“Besides, if you stay this short then you are that much closer to where all the action is when we girls are dancing” 

As we walked out together down the street, they wanted me to be positioned in the middle of the two of them and I would love to have taken a picture of this moment so that I could have seen for myself the short guy who was escorting this pair of towering buxom blondes to the club.  

 

EMMA 

Scott really look dwarfed between the two of us sisters, purposely we linked arms with him but his arms were a way down for comfort which was kind of funny and almost like we had a little brother in tow.I won’t tell Scott that I was thinking that but we must have looked like his two big sisters as our trio hit the town, people were looking but maybe that was Diana’s normal effect. 

When we arrived outside the club we met with Ahmed, he was happy to see Scott again and he actually did not recognise me for a second, this was funny as he did a double take and suddenly realised that this was indeed short little Emma who had three inches on him tonight. Ahmed was a lame dresser, he had the most loudest shirt on and some flared trousers which made him look like a seventies throw back and it was most bizarre, no wonder Lisa deliberated over if she should date him when he could look so odd. Lisa arrived and ran across the road to join our group and I noticed she had chosen to wear some higher heels than normal, although I was still much taller. We heard someone shout from behind the bouncer who blocked the door to the club and was busy evaluating the growing queue of people waiting to get inside.

As we looked across, there was Paul already through this security bottle neck and encouraging us to go in, the bouncer grimaced at his enthusiasm and told him to get back inside unless he wanted out. We decided to join this single file line and I stood behind Scott with my sister before him, it was almost like we were about to break out and perform the conga as every once in a while we shuffled gradually forwards bit by bit. I loved the fact that this position gave me time to look straight over Scott and to easily drape my arms over his shoulders in total comfort, I even pushed into his back with my boobs just so he was reminded of them. It’s funny but if I was a little taller then he might have tilted his head back to rest on them like a pair of pillows!  

 

SCOTT 

Two firm objects bumped the back of my neck and then rested on my shoulder blades, I did not need to look over my shoulder to know that my girlfriend was demonstrating her leggy stature and leaning in to me. The proximity of her and those nice warm feminine mounds made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, she had me in somewhat of a fluster. There was Emma pressing nicely into me from behind whilst this tight line of people saw to it that I was almost brushing my face into the back of Diana’s dress and could feel her bottom bumping against my upper stomach ever now and then as we walked pigeon footed and ever closer to the entrance. 

I was sandwiched between two amazons and it was the most enjoyable queuing I had ever to endure.  The longer we inched forward waiting to get inside this popular club, the more time I had to enjoy looking at the open back of Diana’s low cut dress and the sculpted line of her spine as my eyes followed it downwards. This smooth line stopped and its base was then concealed by a thin zip on her dress that stopped just as her firm rear jutted out into the skirt like bottom. There was a temptation, as I would like to kiss her flesh as it smelt great from this close range and I could inhale the scented gels or whatever she had washed in. Her blonde hair every now and then swished and covered this area depending how she turned her head to look around and that smelt even better as it crossed my face. It was a battle to hold back my enjoyment of the situation but at this close range my hardness would threaten to nudge against the back of Diana’s thigh given how tall she was tonight and that would be very embarrassing. 

“Hey short stuff, I just noticed something rather sexy whilst we are stood like this”Emma whispered down into my ear and my manhood almost quivered to hear the playful tease laced in her voice.“You know Scott if I was just a bit taller tonight your head would be level with my boobs”To demonstrate her point I felt those warm fleshy mounds rise up almost cradling around the base of my neck, and it felt much like those inflatable cushions you wear when you are travelling only I knew these were her boobs and she must have been on tip toes in those heels for a glorious moment.“ooooh Em”I muttered with the thrill of what she had done and felt my trouser soldier standing to attention. Luckily this bulge just missed tapping Diana’s bare thigh but by millimetres if that.“I knew you’d like me to share that thought”Lowering back down Emma was oblivious to the reaction she caused in my trousers as I still faced away but she knew that I had enjoyed her pointing this out. 

We had been in this seemingly endless precession of people for a good fifteen minutes now and I was hard for at least the last five of those and trying to calm my condition. Diana glanced over her shoulder back at Emma completely missing me and was able to talk over my head.
“Nearly there”
She announced.“Good, I can’t wait”Emma answered“Looks like the bouncer is particularly slow they seemed to be checking handbags and stuff for drugs and knives I guess”It was easy for Diana to see what was going on ahead given her elevated view in this small crowd and I knew they were being particularly slow.“I’ll tell Lisa”Emma said and then turned to look back and gossip with Lisa behind her.“Oh, sorry Scott I didn’t mean to be rude talking over you like that, I just didn’t....”

Looking awkwardly down and over her shoulder Diana apologise but then stopped as she was clearly about to say something that would make me conscious of my height, I finished her sentence.“...you didn’t see me down here? It’s ok Diana I am pretty short tonight”“Sorry sweetie”
She added making me feel like a kid and then she changed the subject completely and her request surprised me.“Um, Scott whilst you are there could you just hitch up my zip it feels like it’s come a little lose”Behind me Emma was clearly engrossed in girly chatter about shoes and other things to Lisa so she had not heard her sister asking me to help with her dress. What could I do but to agree.“Sssure”I spoke up a little nervously and I held her blonde hair up just a fraction and saw the zip had edged down a few inches, I wanted to peek inside that zipper and see her bottom below but I did the gentlemanly thing and just pulled the zip up until it kind of clicked at the end of its travel.

This did not help to shake my hardness however which remained ever stimulated, there was slight nudge from Emma behind me as people jostled their positions a little and the inevitable happened, my front bulge for a fraction of a second or two just bumped into contact with Diana’s bare upper thigh, just below the hem of her dress.I prayed she would not notice this, or realise what had tapped against her skin but she did!The long hair swished across my face as she looked down again over her shoulder.

“I can tell you don’t mind being short and hanging around with us taller girls”She said in a blatant tease which kind of shocked me and I was glad that Emma was oblivious to this as she continued to look back and chatter with Lisa.“Sorry”Was all I could think of saying up to her and I said it quietly but loud enough for her to hear me.“I’m not. I will take that as compliment. Tonight’s going to be fun”Diana ended the conversation and I felt even harder from the way she was so cool about this. 

 

EMMA 

When we finally got into the club I was relived after nearly twenty five minutes of waiting. Scott only barely got accepted at the door, as the bouncer was not convinced he was sixteen and luckily Scott had his taken his passport along for just such an event as we knew ID was useful here and I think he was a little conscious of his younger looks and lack of height for his age. For once I felt really tall and I looked the bouncer in his eyes, he didn’t even question my age and I confidently walked in. 

The club was set up with three different dance floors each with different music from different eras and interconnecting lounges, we made for one of the lounges next to the “naughty nineties” dance floor and managed to get somewhere to sit around a circular table in a partially secluded alcove like area. Scott sat between Lisa and I at first before Ahmed instantly pulled her up onto the dance floor, leaving me, Scott and Diana to chat. Diana went off to get the drinks in and Paul found us by chance and crashed down into the sofa like seat next to Scott and punched his shoulder with a friendly gesture. Then we began to endure Paul telling us how easily he was able to get served beer from the bar. 

The music was so cool, all those get up and dance tracks from the nineties and I was eager to dance. When Diana came back she set down a bunch of drinks and had used a tray to carry them all, there was a big pitcher of some fancy cocktail and she winked at me and said.“Just make sure I don’t have to carry you home tonight, ok?”With a smile my cool sister had just trusted me to drink and I felt that sixteen was going to the turning point that she saw me as a woman rather than a little girl. Even Scott she had fetched a beer for and told him to be casual about drinking it.“They’ll throw us out if they know I have been buying you guy’s alcohol but it’s my little sisters sixteenth and we need to party right!”We all raised our drinks to that one and the evening kicked off in a great way. 

Carla and Marvin arrived an hour later along with Lucy and now we were a pretty large group, given her money Diana did not mind paying for all the drinks tonight so we were all loving it. Later on I sat there looking at Carla and what she had chosen to wear tonight, she was wearing some silver hot pants and a silver and black top that sort of, just about, kept her huge tits from popping out and saying hello to us all. Her outfit was a touch over the top with her silver go-go boots and almost looked like she was going to a fancy dress party as some comic book character, but with her figure she carried it off and most of the single guys were giving her second takes all evening. It was a shame but as I gave her a hug when she arrived, she still had two inches on me in her heels, but then she was probably five foot eight now without them so I couldn’t have hoped to compete.  Marvin was hanging off her arm, he was a thin guy, very lean and a good four inches taller than her, perhaps he rivalled Diana in her heels tonight? His long arms and legs made him look very awkward and gangly as he stood there in his scruffy jeans and t-shirt and chewed on some gum. Definitely not my type I thought, and what did Carla see in him? He was a little goofy and kept standing there having a little jig to the music and showed that he had no natural rhythm, but he was nice enough and happy looking. 

I wanted Scott to dance but he just laughed and said after a few more glasses of drink he might be brave enough to strut his stuff. I know Scott can dance, he is a great mover, when he was a lot younger he used to show off a little more but we were kids back then. Now it was hard to get him to reveal his talent but he would if he was a little lubricated with beer. I kissed him and told him he would dance with me before the end of tonight and squeezed his thigh under the table to show him I meant it and then Diana, Lucy and I hit the floor, dropped our shoulder bags and lapped up the music as the dj, mixed some of the more thumping and clubby tracks from the nineties. 

 

SCOTT 

Everyone was here now, most of the old gang and it was nice to see them, I had some sense out of Paul before he drifted off and presumably went to get wasted somewhere. Ahmed seemed to have charmed Lisa into dancing with him so maybe they were finally hitting it off, Carla was still standing with Marvin by the table until he went off to get some drinks. She had seen me, but hardly made an effort so far to engage with me other than the initial global greeting aimed at everyone. “So how is the world down under?”Carla smiled and sat down next to me, I could tell at the moment she had increased her bust size because those were the largest boobs I had seen barely contained by some flimsy silver spangled top! There was a fair bit of drink evident that I could smell under her breathe and being so close, and I guess she and Marvin had been drinking a lot before they even arrived.“Oh it’s always a G’day! where I live now Sheila”I joked and she at least found my lame impression funny but maybe that was because she was a little under the influence.

“So, little Em and you are going strong?”Carla inquired trying to make some small talk, there was some awkwardness between us still when we were on our own, perhaps from our failed date but that seemed so long ago.“Yeh, she’s amazing, just perfect for me”“She is the right size anyhow”The old Carla reared its head as she hit home with a little dig about my size.“But you make a sweet couple Scott, I want her to be happy, she’s my best friend after all”Her recovery was good and she seemed well meaning enough.“How is going with Marvin?”I asked and she seemed to want to change the subject pretty fast.“He’s ok, hey Scott did you know that I officially wear the largest bra size in our entire school year now?”Man this was a distraction, Carla leaned back on the seat and ensured I had a good view of her top heavy figure, I sure hoped Marvin did not come back to hear her boasting about like this.“No, err Emma didn’t mention it but, well you were always top of the class in that department weren’t you?”“You know that’s what I liked about you Scott, you are a boob man and you appreciate a girl with a big rack”“So Carla, perhaps we should go and dance with the others?”

I decided a quick exit was in order and as much as I did not want to dance yet it was probably time. I stood up and waited for her to join me, she grinned from the table and gave me a long stare from head to toe and then this grin transformed into a smile on her pretty face.“You still haven’t grown have you? You look positively diddy still!” “Gee, thanks for reminding me Carla”Her glee in finding this out seemed to be heightened as she stood up and found that she was nearly a foot taller than me now, wow she had certainly grown and it was like standing next to Diana as I looked up to her eyes and saw they were not entirely focusing, she was a little worse for wear.“Oh, but you are still a cutie, even if you are still four foot nothing tall”“Five foot two”I said trying to combat the loud music and she laughed and drew an unsteady line from the top of my head to the middle of her bust.“Are you sure that you are over five foot tall Scotty? My little sister looks about your size and she’s eleven, she comes up to here on me”

Being compared to Carla’s eleven year old sister was enough to compel me to the dance floor, and I saw Marvin coming so it was probably good timing to excuse myself from this conversation. I entered a crowded dance floor and the music was much louder now, I manoeuvred my way between groups of people, mainly women and noted that there was no one so far who was my size, even the shortest girl I walked past was probably an inch taller than me, this was quite something to realise when you are suddenly the shortest guy in town for your age. Emma had kept referring to me as short for a tease but my girlfriend was right and I was really appreciating that word tonight. 

When I found our group there was Diana, Emma and Lucy all getting down as they say on the dance floor and forming a small triangle. I had not really been introduced to Lucy and only had a wave of a hand when she arrived earlier, and now I could see her up close and she was a stunner, but then I knew she was a model by profession along with Diana. Lucy had dark hair just longer than her shoulders, she was a more conventional looking model with a catwalk type figure which meant that she was very slim and had just a hint of hips and just an impression of a pair of boobs beneath her little sequinned dress. Maybe a b cup I thought to myself being a good judge of size, but on a girl who was probably fitted a size eight dress off the hanger they looked reasonable. Her face was pretty of course and some green eyes looked at me as I came to stand by the side of Emma and got into my stride with a few moves. 

Emma was delighted that I had joined them and she was very playful on the dance floor, probably because she did not drink that often and the cocktail was starting to kick in.  

 

EMMA 

I was loving every minute of the dance tracks we were dancing to, the beat was relentless and my sister and Lucy were also getting into the mood. The sandals I was wearing were not the easiest of things to dance on given the heels but I was getting used to them, Lucy and Diana were far more used to this type of footwear from their modelling so they didn’t stumble once, unlike me. Although maybe in reflection I was feeling a little high from the strong mix of drinks that Diana had bought for us. 

Scott came along and surprised me as he started to move, he was such a good dancer as I said before and the way he would wiggle that ass of his made me want to pinch it but that wouldn’t have been very subtle in front of my sister and her friend, maybe later I thought and smiled across at him as he pulled off some impressive moves. As we continued to enjoy ourselves I found my attention focused on Scott and even imagined him dancing naked, maybe I could convince him to do that for me one night. 

I was right, my head was a little unsettled and I knew that I was definitely loosened up by the drink and more uninhibited than normal in company, so much so that I found myself teasing Scott by bumping him with my hips and giving him the odd shake of my boobs as I knew he was trying hard not stare at them as they jiggled about with my rapid movements.  I was feeling downright frisky and drink often got me this way, but probably more so tonight because I had eaten very little before we left. Scott’s fluid display soon attracted comment from Lucy who I heard shout at Diana “Emma’s little guy is a good little mover, isn’t he?”Diana agreed but it was the words Emma’s little guy that made me smile down at him, he was so short tonight amongst us ladies we all towered over him.  At one stage the dance floor seemed to get ever more crowded and we bunched up a little in our group and Scott was kind of surrounded by us all dancing close to him and I even shimmied behind him and purposely grinded my boobs into his back just for some fun, he didn’t seem to mind one bit. 

 

SCOTT 

Dancing with a bunch of amazons that’s what it felt like tonight, I seemed to have all three of these fantastic looking women closing around me as the space on the dance floor was getting more packed and what a view. If I looked to my right, there was Lucy towering over me with a big smile and a nice perky pair of boobs that hovered in my line of sight and dazzled me with the star burst from the sequins that covered them, immediately in front there was Diana’s huge boobs bobbing up and down, this way and that as they threatened to poke my eyes out on more than one occasion and behind me the looming presence of my girlfriend with her gyrating hips grinding into me every now and then, followed by the random but oh so nice impact from those two sizeable breasts that wanted my attention. I was lucky that my dancing did not allow me time to think about the sexy position I was in surrounded by such big females. 

After a good while dancing Lucy wanted more to drink and we all ended up back at the table refuelling, and my dance skills came up as a topic of conversation. Diana, commented that she recalled seeing me practicing in my garden one summer from her bedroom window, back when I entered a dance competition. That took me back to when I was twelve, and I recall spying on Diana many times but had not realised she had seen me on the odd occasion.“He’s got all the moves that one”Diana said as she used the freshly ordered pitcher and topped up everyone’s glasses.  At this time Emma was sat by me and her hand rested on my thigh very naturally and kind of protectively as if to make sure I was going nowhere, she was thirsty from the dancing and downed a glass of the cocktail very swiftly, I had to tell her to take it steady and she laughed. I was feeling really good by now, the mixture of a couple of beers and sharing this cocktail had started to get me a little fuzzy but a good feeling. 

We toasted Emma’s birthday and after that we all witnessed Carla arguing with Marvin, we could not hear them over the music given that they were a little distance from the table but it clearly was an argument as we saw her slap his face and walk off towards the ladies rest rooms leaving him sore faced and shouting something back at her before he walked away.“Oops, trouble in paradise”Emma said and excused herself to go and look after her friend and no doubt to scope the live gossip. I sat and chatted with the two models for a good twenty minutes, they were both good fun and Diana was getting quite merry herself.“Come on let’s get up and dance again you two, before they slow things down”I shook my head and sipped back some drink but Diana’s large seeming hands grabbed my arm and tugged me onto my feet, she was not taking no for an answer.“Okay, okay”I laughed and abandoned my drink and stepped towards the dance floor watching Diana’s pronounced wiggle in that tight dress.

Emma was obviously on a long debrief with Carla as we had danced for a good while and there was no sign of them returning.  I was probably the envy of many of the guys in the room as I they saw me dancing with these two older and incredibly good looking women. The dj soon had spun his last thumping dance track and encourage the audience of men that they should grab that woman they had been eyeing up all evening because “now was the time.” At that point a guy made a bee line for Diana and confronted her with his proposal for her to dance with him, she smiled sweetly but surprised me by announcing that she couldn’t as she was spoken for.“This dance is for my little man”She said smiling at me and grabbing my arm whilst we assumed a dance position, she then winked casually down so that I played along as part of her excuse.

The guy gave us a both a strange look, I can imagine what was going through his mind “how in the hell did a guy like that manage to pull a stunner like her?”Whatever his thoughts he looked a little put out and backed off a few paces and then gave the wider dance floor a predatory look as he scanned for his next target.  

Meanwhile here I was with Diana’s arms resting on my shoulders and her six foot six inch presence almost leaning over me as she kept the pretence that we were an item and danced to the slushy romantic ballad that was currently playing. My hands were resting on her hips, nice rounded hips that were a little higher up than I would have liked to be comfortable but they were lovely to feel as they gently rocked. This was pleasant enough but there was another motion that was more captivating and that was coming from my immediate view of her dress as it pushed forward so dramatically in my face. It was hard not to brush my nose or forehead against her breasts as my head was down at that level and at their mercy, in an attempt to be polite I eased back a little but Diana’s long arms that crossed over behind my neck did not allow me to be more than an inch or two away from these delightful bouncing curves that strained the thin material of her dress. I had to look up at the underside of her chin and nostrils to avoid eye contact with her large cleavage which was at the perfect viewing angle for such a short dance partner as I was.

Did Diana know what my view was like down here and how embarrassing this potentially could be? Or did she not care and was just happy to tease me a little?Either way she could have ended this pretence if it was just to avoid the attentions of that man and others like him but she continued to dance with me until the very end of the track. Most of the time she was looking clean over my head at the world around but then she looked down to catch my eye and saw me looking respectfully up and away from the tantalizing flesh that her dress brazenly displayed to all the male eyes. Her blonde hair fell by my face as she tilted her head to whisper down to me much in the same way as her sister had earlier but it was a lot further for Diana to come closer to me.

“Thanks for helping me get rid of that creepy guy”“No problem Diana, my pleasure, although I don’t think he looked convinced that a tall woman like you would choose to be with a guy like me”I answered honestly and inhaled the perfume that wafted from the side of her neck, it was strong and heady but rather lovely at the same time.“Why not?”

Diana’s question was unexpected and kind of put me on the spot to say more. Her breathe I could smell with her mouth so close and it was laced with the strong cocktail although she did not sound tipsy at all just happy.“Well, because of my size.”My answer was honest and her proximity was making me a little uncomfortable now as Emma could walk back any second to see her older sister leaning over her boyfriend and whispering in his ear. “Scott, haven’t you considered that it might be flattering for a girl like me to feel so tall and leggy next to a guy your height”Diana’s voice sounded almost melodic in my ear and I was surprised she said this as you would have imagined a beautiful model like her would only find those strapping handsome stereo type men attractive. Maybe this was just her nice way of telling me that I should not worry about being short.“And Scott, you know it’s only a matter of time before nature catches up and you will grow, so try to enjoy being this height before you miss all the perks” “The perks?”

Before Diana responded to me she slowly eased back up to stand tall once more and tilted her head down to look at my face as her long slender arms eased up from my shoulders so that her large hands cradled the back of my head and guided it so I was gently forced to look straight ahead instead of up into her eyes.“Yes, from down there you get all the big perks as a short guy”Her cleavage confronted my eyes and I saw this sexy vista expand with her breathing, Diana was flirting with me and I was hard as a rock as she allowed me to drink in a long appreciation of those large breasts that wanted to escape that thin layer of her dress and one tight dark line that extended many inches.“oh”Was all I managed to say and she laughed and then hugged me into her bosom plastering my face in the yielding womanly flesh that I had just been lusting over. She had made her point so well about the perks of being this short, so well indeed!

“Thanks again for the dance”She said and kissed the top of my head as her arms held me for a smothering couple of seconds against her before she giggled and released.“I don’t think you can dance anymore am I right?”Diana leaned down to my level, rather like a mother talking to a child only she was still flirting and aware that I had reacted to her earlier demonstration.“No....I think we ought to sit down”Again she laughed at my reaction and put an arm around my shoulders and we walked back to the others.   

 

EMMA

Carla was upset but not as upset as I would have feared, it was clear this guy didn’t mean that much to her. She shed a few tears more from being hurt by his deceitful actions than actually to lose him. After some probing, as she tried to repair her makeup, I found out that Marvin had another girlfriend. The two timer was seeing Carla and Louise Carter from the year below us at the same time. Louise was his old girlfriend or so Carla thought, but no one had told Louise that, not even Marvin as she had unexpectedly turned up and spotted him! That’s when the fireworks went off and Louise confronted Carla, it turned out that they both had been duped by this cheater and he thought it was amusing that he had gotten away with it for so long. Poor girl, but he really was no catch at all and I convinced her she could do a lot better.

“You know Em”I heard Carla begin to regain her more confident voice as she outlined her eyelashes, in the mirror and then glanced at me briefly.“I am a fool, and you are right he is a loser and I need to move on. Why I am always making the wrong decisions when it comes to guys Em?, when I see what you and Scott have, I sometimes wonder if that could have been me. You know if I hadn’t blown a nice guy like Scott out after that one date we had. So what if he is a lot shorter than me? You don’t mind, he doesn’t seem to mind, it was only my pride that minded and what other people might think”“Well Scott’s mine now, you blew that one and there is probably a hundred guys outside in this club who would love to be with a girl like you”I did not much appreciate her being so honest and telling me that in hindsight she might have kept hold of my Scott, so I tried to channel her interests elsewhere.“I suppose so”Came Carla’s reply as she arranged her huge breasts in her top to be more comfortable. Looking down at them and then into the mirror she smiled pleased with what she saw, I had to admit Carla had a bust to be envious of, her boobs didn’t droop in the slightest despite their size and looked remarkably firm

.“Come on it’s your birthday”Carla perked up and collected herself ready to face everyone“let’s have some fun” We came back to join the others and I squeezed in between Lucy and my sister to get next to Scott. The music had slowed up and it was a sign that they were going to be closing the bar soon and it would be time to leave.

It ended up that Ahmed and Lucy had left together, that would run some rumours and we all chatted and continued to enjoy ourselves. About half an hour later the club was starting to kick out and the music had stopped, we just necked back the rest of our drinks and I was feeling pretty good, I stumbled a little as I got up to leave mainly due to my inexperience on such heels combined with my current control of my balance. Scott was swift to slide his arm around me and provide some support, being that much shorter than me he was ideal for me to lean on and I laughed and couldn’t help but tell everyone this fact.“Hey look girls, always make sure the guy you date is shorter than you, they are the perfect size to lean on after a few amber nectars”I teased Scott and then Lucy who also had a good sense of humour joined in. She walked up to Scott and rested her chin on the top of his head making us all laugh as she agreed.“Yeh, I can see how handy this is, if you get tired he makes the perfect chin rest”Lucy backed off and Scott shook his head smiling and seeing the fun side of us teasing him, then Carla came behind him and unexpectedly lifted up on her heels and planted her tits on Scott’s head!“Oh, and he makes the perfect boob rest, and my back does ache lugging these big babies around all day”

That was hilarious, we all were in fits of laughter seeing Scott with a pair of boobs sat on his head and each one of them nearly as big! It quite turned me on to see it and I kind of wished I could have teased him so easily, if only I were as big as Carla.