- Text Size +

EMMA 

Why did I bring this up? What if Scott thinks I am weird or kinky or something, most girls, all the girls I knew only wanted guys who were taller than them and here I was letting him know the reverse was true about me. It clearly wasn’t the norm, and it was strange that I was so comfortable with the ratio of how we had spent our evening tonight. But no matter I was in too deep and he had asked me straight if I found the scenario of being taller than a guy a turn on.

“Well, yes”My heart pounded a little and my eyes searched his for the instant reaction but I couldn’t read what was going on in his head.“That’s good”
He broke a smile, a warm smile almost one of relief and I was a little confused.“Em, whilst we are being honest here I err have a confession”No, what was he going to say, it would break my heart if he had been with some girl in Australia but whatever it was he was building up to say it.“I’m wearing lifts”He said and I didn’t know what he meant for a minute or two. 

 

SCOTT 

The blank expression on her pretty face told me she didn’t know what lifts were and I had to elaborate and so I confessed all.“Emma, the honest truth is that I have not grown since we last saw each other. Not even a centimetre. These shoes I chose for tonight compensate for my lack of height, they are kind of cheating but I was so conscious about my height I wanted to wear them”“Oh good one, you know you really had me going then, that’s not nice to tease me Scott I was being so open with you and there is no need to wind me up and make fun of me like this!”

As Emma was about to get a little upset with me I quickly finished my explanation.“No, Em you don’t get it, these shoes have a design inside that raises me up like a few inches on a built in platform, its true they only look normal from the outside. I paid a lot for them and figured they would give me more confidence tonight as I was so paranoid about not growing even a fraction when everyone else has left me behind, and that now includes you...”

There was a sudden change of attitude to Emma, as she processed this information and could see I was being genuine. Her face looked down at my shiny smart new shoes and then looked up with a smile a mile wide.“Then you aren’t really this tall? Scott, would you take them off for me? Please, I want to see my real boyfriend and how tall he really is”

I knew what she wanted to see, it was written over her curious and beautiful face it was like she was about to get an unexpected present. I knelt down and removed one shoe after the other and then stood up. I was shorter than Emma much as I had predicted. She said nothing at first but just smiled and walked a full circle around me as if checking to see if I was doing anything to trick her but then she stepped up really close and kissed the end of my nose that lined up with her lips.

“I’m taller than you, Scott I am really taller than you!”Her happiness at this discovery was more than apparent and she proceeded to check the interior of my shoe with a fascination to find the tell tale interior was deceptive and not normal.“This is so great!

”In conclusion she was over the moon and there was what looked like just over an inch between us stood in our bare feet, part of me was relieved that she did find this such a positive but there was also part of me that felt a bit like I had conceded something in our relationship, it was like handing over some authority or strength, I cannot explain well what I mean but she was now taller than me and that was a fact.  

“Em, can I put them back on now, we should get going I don’t want another close encounter”Emma giggled at my bad joke but before letting me put the shoes back on she leaned in for a big kiss.“What was that for?”I had to ask and she smiled back.“Because you were honest and because I wanted to kiss you again because it’s so easy now we are as tall as each other”  

 

EMMA 

What a revelation, as we walked back towards my house my head was spinning in thought about what had just transpired. My boyfriend was short, he had not grown and didn’t show any signs of growing anytime soon but instead of feeling bad for him I found myself loving the fact that his growth curve was flat lining whilst I was on the way up, how much taller would I grow? And how much taller would I grow before he finally did, the thought excited me to increase this gap, I really don’t know why I found this such a turn on but it was so good to be that little bit taller than him. 

When we reached my house, I hoped that Diana was in bed or out with her friends so that we could have some alone time, however I was not that lucky. I opened the front door softly and we walked in to see the downstairs lights were off, but I could hear Diana singing to herself upstairs as she sometimes did.

 “Diana’s home”
I frowned to Scott as I kicked off my shoes and we made for the kitchen to get a hot drink.“It will be nice to see her, she’s the reason I was able to come home”
“Yes I know but I just wanted some time alone with you and hoped she would be out or asleep”

The disappointment showed in my face as Scott held a tender hand to my cheek and said“Hey, I am here for a week there will be plenty of time”“I know, but I am kind of excited by tonight, you know discovering your height it....”My words dried up as I wondered if I should not be talking this way but then I thought go on tell him how you really feel.“.....well it got me all in a fluster and I can’t really explain it, but you are just my ideal man”“What short?”Scott clearly thought this was very unflattering.“Well, no but yes”I was confused and he saw this as my words conflicted.“You have a real thing for me being shorter than you and it pushes your buttons?”“Yes”There, I admitted it.“Well, you had better enjoy feeling leggy around me for this visit because I reckon it’s only a matter of time before nature explodes on me and I shoot up like my father did, you know he’s six four so I could end up that tall but I’m betting over six foot for sure, most of my uncles are at least that big”

What Scott said made sense of course, he would eventually grow like all the boys were in our year and it was in his genes to be tall so maybe this was the one occasion that I would have the edge and I had to make the most of this.  

 

SCOTT 

Tonight really was a night of revealing everything, our relationship was obviously stronger than ever, it was like we could be so open and nothing mattered.  I think Emma wanted to jump my bones when we got back, she was really turned on by the fact of my current height and admitted it was doing it for her as they say. I reminded her that I would in all probability grow soon as it was way overdue and that her thrill of being the taller one could be short lived. But when? If tonight was anything to go by I was feeling very less than average even in my lifts and whilst I loved Emma looking taller and being with her this way, it was not such a great thing in social environments amongst other guys and such. 

As we chatted stood there in the Kitchen with Emma making some coffee I did not hear Diana enter the room until her happy voice called my name.
“Scott! It’s so good to see you”I turned and there was a sexy amazon of a woman stood in a short miniskirt and a pale blue t-shirt bulging with her awesome boobs that almost looked as if she had two footballs blown up beneath that thin cotton layer. If I didn’t know Diana and the fact that they were all natural then I would have labelled them as a pair of those huge implants. She looked so imposing, the short skirt gave her legs unbelievable length and a pair of substantial high heeled blue coloured knee high boots matched her outfit but elevated her way over six foot and way over me!  

As she clapped eyes on me and offered her greeting she just walked right up and gave me a big friendly hug which I can’t shake out of my head for it was wonderful! Wonderful, intimidating, amazing, belittling, all these things wrapped up into one head consuming face full of Diana’s large breasts! If Emma was tall in her heels tonight then her sister was monumentally tall because my eyes saw nothing but her big curves pressing that blue cotton right into them until it was dark for those few fleeting seconds as I was pressed and held warmly against her body. As her long arms unfolded from behind my shoulders and she stepped back, I was totally stunned and what’s more I was thankful for these more formal looser fitting trousers that managed to hide the bump that was emerging behind them as a result of my close encounter with my girlfriends hot sister. 

“Sorry Scott I nearly lost you in there didn’t I? I sometimes forget how tall I am in a pair of platforms”Her voice made light of the fact that she knew my face was cushioned by her breasts and I just had to do my best not to make myself look stupid and totally overwhelmed by this mere hug.“Ssso nice to see you as well Diana, and err thanks so much for the ticket and ggggetting me here” My unintentional stutter was a dead giveaway along with my heated cheeks and I so hoped Emma would not take offence but she seemed to have enjoyed witnessing this as she couldn’t help but comment.

“Sis, you are such a giant in those boots, you nearly suffocated my poor little boyfriend” The two of them laughed and Diana put a friendly arm around my shoulders and stood by my side and now I was able to see her waist that was somewhere between my navel and my chest if I was to draw a line, and her shoulders were probably a touch higher than my head, she made me feel like a dwarf or man midget.“Awww, I’m sure Scott here didn’t mind one bit.”Diana said confidently aware of her feminine whiles and sort of pulled my shoulder into her so I was shoved close against her side in a playful and friendly manor for a second or two. This didn’t help my trouser situation as now that she was by my side, her right boob was in profile and at my face level sticking out a nice long and distracting way. “Stop teasing him you leggy bimbo”Emma said and laughed and grabbed my hand to pull me away from her extremely tall sister which was lucky as I could calm myself down.

“Talking of leggy, do you know Scott my little sister here has been banging on about how she wanted to wear those red heels all week and how she hoped they would make her taller than you, so Em, what was the score because Scott looks like he has done a small bit of growing of his own”  

 

EMMA 

If only I was as tall as my sister. I so envy her legs and her impressive figure, she is the centre of attention where ever she goes amongst men but who could blame them for gawping at her. When she saw Scott for the first time tonight she grabbed him for a hug and I couldn’t believe how tall she was against him, Scott looked like a little boy in comparison to her but then she was wearing some very nice platform boots, I would love a pair like that. Diana was so tall compared to him that he was probably seeing nothing but her boobs as they embraced and I found this fact got me going somewhat, if I could be that tall against him then I could imagine him taking my breasts and sucking them whilst we were still both stood up. The mental image of this popped into my head as I watched her embarrass him, oh to be that tall and have that effect. 

 

SCOTT 

Diana was waiting for Emma to tell her if she had been tall enough in her new heels and I decided to answer on her behalf, I already felt self conscious but thought I might as well let Diana know my secret seeing as these two sister clearly shared things between them. 

“Actually Diana my height is a little bit false, I am kind of waiting to enter my real growth spurt and I invested in some shoes to help me tonight, these have some lifts inside them”“You are kidding me?”Diana turned and looked down at my shoes whilst Emma happily filled her in.“Di, you would never believe it but his shoes add a good three inches to him, it’s like high heels for men only stealthy ones. Oh and I was two inches taller than him in my heels but get this I’m actually taller than him without them on”“You are taller than Scott, really?”The doubt was clear in Diana’s face and Emma then suggested that I show her sister the real me and she seemed quite enthusiastic about this.“I’m feeling pretty short compared to Diana as it is Em”There was a weak protest from me but Emma was on her knees and untying my shoe laces to assist me whether I liked it or not. 

Dropping those three inches before Diana made a remarkable difference, those large breasts now jutted out in line with my forehead and I was actually finding that I had to look over them when she stood closer to contrast our respective heights. Trying to make a point, Diana raised up as straight as she could with her hands resting on her hips.“You are right Em, I do feel like a giant woman in these platforms. Fee-fi-fo-fum little Scott!”With a comical deep female voice, Diana towered over me and teased about my shortness.“I hope you aren’t looking up my skirt from down there little man or I may have to eat you”

Emma found this hysterically funny and I had to join in as the laughter was too contagious. Hidden beneath my laughter was another happy feeling and this was also only just hidden by my baggier fitting trousers! Seeing Diana this way, hearing her tease me that she felt like a female giant made me hard as a rock and I could not explain why I reacted so instantly?   

 

EMMA 

No wonder Scott looked so short in front of Diana, when we finally stopped laughing and sat down at the table to chat, she revealed that she had been trying on these boots as part of her outfit for Monday night when we all were going out for my birthday and these boots made her six and a half inches taller. My sister could boast that she was over six foot six inches tall! I loved her little role play as a giant woman stood before Scott, it was so fun to watch him trying not to look up at her boobs when they were practically in his face and totally unmissable. But I also loved what secret thoughts it conjured up, I felt guilty about those nights when I had entertained myself with the Ken doll that I still kept stowed in my underwear drawer. This I had not told Scott about as I felt he would think I was weird or perverted, I mean how many girls my age play with a doll whilst they masturbated?

Only a week or so back on the last occasion that I felt this urge,  I had placed the Doll propped up against my wardrobe doors but stood upright on the floor. I even tilted its little plastic face up before I found myself standing over this toy and playing with myself as I looked down on it and explored the idea that this was Scott and I was that much larger than him. There he was at my feet no taller than my shins and I loved it. 

Snapping back to the real world again we sat around the table finishing our coffees and Diana was chatting to Scott about the arrangements for his stay with us. In a nice way she told him that she had set up the spare room and the case that had been delivered on his behalf was already in there.  I can’t recall exactly what else my big sister said but in a responsible and nice manor trying hard not to embarrass Scott, she subliminally told us both that underage sex was not something she wanted to entertain in her home. But, she also pointed out my birthday was on the horizon and coming fast as if she was giving us a green light for Monday! I am not sure what Scott made of this but, I sure wished Monday was here now.  

 

SCOTT 

Sitting down at the kitchen table was a great idea so I could hide the stiff antenna that was up and standing to attention in my trousers and trying to transmit to these two gorgeous sisters that I liked what had been going on in their company. Diana’s bit of fun with me had left a lasting impression and I was certainly going to find it hard not to resist reliving that one on a lonely night. 

The conversation at the table was mixed but there was a lot of encouragement for my relationship with Emma coming from her sister and her masterful way of talking about teenagers led me to take onboard that she knew I was her responsibility whilst under her roof and that she expected me to behave accordingly but there was an underlying message that she was almost endorsing that come Monday night when Emma was of age that she would view this differently. Was this real consent for us both to lose our virginity? I didn’t look at Emma and made out that I was cool about everything. 

Later that evening I walked out of the large bathroom having showered and shared a long kiss with my taller girlfriend as we stood on the landing area before we both reluctantly went back to our separate rooms. Emma, did however slap my bottom through my bath robe as she said “Goodnight shorty, dream of me wont you”“Night short cakes”I said and she just smiled at me before that long blonde hair whirled around and she was gone. I was obviously really tired as I went to sleep almost instantly and had not relived any of the evening’s experiences even though I had planned to. 

 

EMMA 

Sunday was really nice, Scott and I got up and had breakfast downstairs together, it was nice to have him living with us for the week so I could get to see more of him and even better that he looked so fit in his towelling dressing gown where I could see his pecs and his nice legs. He really had not changed from my memories. I knew his body and I had pictures of his athletic looking physique from the many past occasions when he came here to go swimming but also when we had some fun times together and my hands had roamed across that nice firm stomach of his. To think my body had really blossomed as they say within the same period whilst we were apart but he was just the same good looking guy.  

This morning I chose to come downstairs wearing just a long t-shirt and a pair of knickers but purposely I had not put a bra on so I could show Scott just how I had blossomed, this thin t-shirt was clingy just around my bust and acted like a short dress showing him plenty of leg but also the impression of my nipples just noticeable if he looked long enough, which he would when he saw them moving about.I felt so naughty but it was a good feeling and I wanted to build his desire for me knowing that there would be an end to our frustrations soon.  

As I saw him in the kitchen switching on the kettle, I merrily wished him good morning and planted a big kiss on his lips, this kiss reminded me of my inch or so advantage and I swear my nipples just hardened a little from this. Scott, did check me out, I saw his less than subtle double take and was happy to oblige his ogling at my figure as I reached up for the cornflakes from the cupboard and showed off a little more thigh and maybe a hint of my peachy bottom!  

 

SCOTT 

Here I am with my hair looking like it had gone through a hedge backwards and all sticking up and down comes my girlfriend into the kitchen to join me and she looks simply gorgeous. She is all legs this morning in a short night shirt and they are some really lovely legs now, all shapely and toned not to mention smooth looking. Being fair she has no perceivable body hair but a lot of head hair.

Her blonde hair was a little wild and not as straight as she normally trained it, but it looked great and seemed to shine under the morning sun that came streaming through the windows. She almost bounded up to me in order to land a kiss on my lips and there was a whole lot action going on under that top, she clearly had not put a bra on yet and her chest bounced nicely with every step. I got the distinct impression that Emma was aware of how good she looked as she stretched for the cupboard and my eyes instantly saw two nice results, first her t-shirt showed off those nice firm boobs in profile and secondly her tight ass flashed its presence as the top lifted a little.

Mornings were good in this house as Diana was next to join us and she walked in with her equally attractive blonde hair all pushed back wet and dripping, and struggling to cover her body was a silk dressing gown but one that looked like it should have belonged to her shorter and smaller sister as its pink shiny exterior offered my eyes a few inches of cleavage and legs galore. 

When breakfast was over and I had managed not to get too distracted by all the female flesh on offer, I took a shower and got dressed in some jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. This was more me compared to last night and my more formal wear. Having controlled my hair with some styling gel, and with a squirt of my favourite aftershave I was feeling refreshed. I took my wash kit back to my room and then I went to see if Emma was ready yet. As I entered her room, through the open door she was just walking out. In one hand she clutched a towel and folded over her other arm was a small pile of fresh clothes.“Oh, I’ll be ten minutes Scott, wait for me in my room, I’ll just take a quick shower and fix my hair and makeup ok?”A peck of kiss hit my cheek as she walked off leaving me to enter the pink domain of her girl world.  

Bored, I looked at her CD collection browsing the titles when I heard a strange repetitive noise coming from beyond the window. The window was open to help circulate some fresh air and as I peered out across the large lawn, there just to the side of the swimming pool was where this odd noise was coming from. I spied a large outdoor trampoline and on it was Diana exercising and doing some set routine of jumps and twists. This was obviously her way of keeping that toned figure and I could see she was now dressed in a pair of lycra shorts with a midriff revealing lycra top, just like those women in the workout videos only she was a lot hotter of course.  I was dazzled by watching her fabulous large breasts heaving up and down as she jumped this way and that, it was almost mesmerizing. I don’t know how long I stopped there in the window but as the wind changed direction I realised how I had been lustfully staring down and made sure I moved away from the window before she happened to look up and see my horny teenage eyes following her every move. 

Looking back into the bedroom, I caught my breath and attempted to switch of my hormonally charged radar before it locked on to something else but I was too late. There calling for my attention was a wicker laundry hamper innocently standing upright in the corner of Emma’s room. Nothing unusual about it except that the lid was half on and half off and draped over the edge was a strap, a thick white bra strap, Emma’s bra strap! Of course this brassiere could not be ignored and had to be investigated. I walked over to the hamper and noted that this bra must have been tossed casually and just managed to catch on the outside and not disappear. I lifted the bra by the end of this thick strap which had three substantial hooks upon it that told me one thing, this was a real woman’s brassiere made to contain a sizeable pair of female breasts.

As I pulled the rest of this garment out into the open and let it dangle free, its length surprised me as did the generous size of the full cups that were attached to it. This had to be one of the sexiest pieces of female clothing I had ever examined, those large full cups were bright white and shone with a satin finish that covered the lower half and then a see through lacy top section that resembled large petal like shapes that would have allowed you to see the skin behind it. The centre was decorated with a big silk bow and an small matching bow on each of the thick adjustable shoulder straps, oh yes I was giving this a thorough once over. The style and material made this sexy but it was the size of those cups and amount of material that had given me a full complement of blood down in my jeans, my fist was not adequate to fill one of these cups and I could not help but mutter to myself as I appreciated this fact.“Emma, you are a very big girl”Then I looked for a label, I remember secretly checking out one of Emma’s bra’s back when we were friends but this one in my hands was its bigger sister that was for sure. I just wanted to know how much bigger than a C cup this satin creation was? I unfolded the delicate label that was stitched into the inside of the elasticated band and was about to read out the size when someone did that for me!

“Thirty four double D”Jumping out of my skin I dropped the large bra and it fell close to my body but snagged on the top of the belt belonging to my jeans and now hung down between my legs! I turned in that instant to see Emma entering the room and my cheeks flushed red and I wished that I could have teleported out of this situation. 

 

EMMA 

I brushed out the last of the knots from my long hair and then I fixed it back into a single long pony tail and let it fall down my back, a quick application of warm cherry lipstick to emphasize my lips and I looked in the mirror for the last time. I had popped on a pair of my frayed jean shorts, home made from a pair of jeans that had turned into ankle tappers given my recent growth. They looked painted on to the tops of my thighs but they would serve to show off my legs very nicely. I adjusted the shoulder strap of my bra and then smoothed down my summer vest and ensured that there was a nice line of cleavage for Scott to get distracted by. 

Feeling confident that he would not be disappointed I walked out to the landing and whilst I put the towel over the wooden banisters I heard his voice. My hearing was very acute and his words put a smile of my face.“Emma, you are a very big girl”He said and I couldn’t help myself, I had to sneak in and see what he was up to.

When I pushed the door open its near silent hinges didn’t alert him to my presence and there was Scott holding the bra that I had worn last night and was clearly quite turned on by it!  His eyes roamed the interior in search of a label no doubt, he was a man after all and size mattered, I announced my presence by letting him know the letters of the alphabet that he was going to see any minute.

“Thirty four double D”I proudly announced and frightened him enough that he dropped my bra and instantly flushed with guilt as he saw me catch him red handed. The bra had not dropped to the floor instead in his haste to let it go, it now dangled down in front of his jeans and between his legs, I could have laughed but instead I seized this moment as an excuse to tease him and have some contact.  

 

SCOTT 

I was a little frozen to the spot, Emma walked into her room but thankfully she was grinning and clearly not angry to find me secretly checking out her underwear, she had a tight top painted over her chest that I now knew the size of and a pair of jean shorts that hugged her swaying hips as she sauntered across the room to confront me her guilt stricken boyfriend. 

“I see you like my bra”She softly spoke in a teasing tone as she unhitched her bra that was caught on my belt and noticed that it had shielded the rather prominent bulge in my jeans behind it.“I......Em, sorry I was just......”What could I say? I was trying to apologise but she stood there and placed a slender finger across my lips to silence me and shook her head as she pretended to chastise me.“You are a naughty boy Scott, getting all turned on over seeing one of my big bra’s”Holding the bra in her hands she played with the cups and folded them over and then smiled as she rubbed the satin exterior around the side of my face.“This is my favourite too, and it’s a new one that I am not quite big enough to fill out properly yet but I will be soon”I trembled a little with excitement at how she was acting and as she circled the bra around the back of my neck and just left it like a necklace that I was going to wear. “Bra’s are so much more exciting when they are not empty though, don’t you think?”

There was silence from me as my hardness raged in my jeans and threatened to explode, Emma had just pushed up her thin top and showed me the very full bra she was currently wearing! Her breasts were larger than I could ever recall, little Emma had a big pair of tits and they were heaving inside this cream colour lacy bra she was wearing that pushed her cleavage up and into a nice dark line that delighted my eyes by its sheer length.

I knew last night that her chest had grown, that was obvious but this was more than I could have dreamed, she was a busty girl now by definition and would be categorised as slightly top heavy, a category that I had longed for her to enter. “Wow Em, those are, you are.....”My words crumbled away as I tried to compliment her but she knew I was excited by what I saw and that I was trying to tell her.“Big?”She questioned and smiled as she hefted her breasts up for a jiggling display before she gently pushed me back onto the end of her bed so that I was sat down.

I then saw a new side to my girlfriend, a confident side as she leaned over me and kissed my lips before sliding her bra covered boobs onto my chest and slowly drawing them down my body purposely rubbing them over my stomach and then over my crotch. I could have exploded in my jeans it was so good to feel their relatively heavy weight. Then she unfastened my belt and following the button for my jeans. Then slowly she looked up at me as she unzipped the fly. My heart was pounding in my chest and my excitement was evident and seemed to find the extra room afforded by my released fly and like a cobra it popped up to greet my girlfriend with the strained material of my boxers.“You obviously like them big”Emma stated as she eased the buttons on my boxers open and my rod just pushed straight up out of this new gap like it was coming up for air.“Oh yeah”I managed a response but I was looking down at her blonde head of hair as she studied my hardness close up, she had never done this before, we had never really gone this far before. Up until now it had been playful fondling, heavy petting but nothing like this.  

 

EMMA 

He was so turned on by discovering my bra size that I thought it would be the right time to give him something to remember. As I took control of the situation he was very quiet not really knowing what I was going to do, but I could see he was totally turned on by my actions.

Carla and I had sneakily watched and laughed at some of her brothers x rated dvd’s, without him knowing of course, and I knew what sort of things made a guy happy and I was going to try and put a few into practice now. As I freed his penis, Scott was gasping a little, perhaps to feel the air around it or maybe because of the anticipation of the moment. I looked up trying to act confident and his eyes were alive and so into this, next I wondered if I should hold and stroke his length but I knew he wasn’t going to last very long as he was so fired up and like me he was not used to such things. I think Scott was reasonably large in this department, I had not seen many penises in the flesh of course but we girls talk about them and it must have been seven inches. Maybe I would measure it for fun one day when we were more comfortable with these things. 

I decided that I would bring Scott off by using my boobs, they were a good size now and maybe I could use that size to my advantage, Carla told me that she had used hers on Marvin but she was a little forward compared to me. Perhaps it was time I caught up. I removed my vest and Scott’s eyes were all over my boobs within seconds he wasn’t even looking at my face any longer, I liked that they had this sort of power over him. “Lean back Scott, relax”Speaking with my best bedroom voice as they call it, I tried my hardest to be seductive and teased him by squeezing my boobs together just a little for his enjoyment.