- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Years passed and Melanie found it stranger and stranger that her dear son had not grown at all. She didn’t know what the problem was and did not know where to begin to fix it. Poor Phil was constantly tormented throughout elementary and middle school for his short stature. He was even tormented by all the girls in the class. And also Melanie, continually would ask Phil to “take care” of her feet while she would write her stories or masturbate. Phil never found the noises coming from his mother during these “foot sessions” strange because she told him they were perfectly normal, and his mother would never lie to him…right?

Phil was now at the age of 12 years old and he had just started to truly experience the wondrous thing that we all know as puberty (please understand that statement about puberty being wondrous is sarcasm). Anyways, he soon discovered that whenever he would have these foot sessions with his mother his penis would grow and become quite hard. Being a young lad, he had no clue as to what to do with this. To be quite honest, it hurt a lot. It seemed to cramp on him like a muscle.
One day, Phil was playing on his computer when his mother came in from a long run. “Phillip, honey, would you please come in here?” she called.

“Sure thing mom!” Phil called. He grew excited. This was what he always looked forward to, although he never understood why. He adored his mother and mostly adored her sweaty, smelly feet after a long run. Immediately his penis began to enlarge again and cramp on him. He walked into his mothers room to find the blanket pulled over her ankles with her waiting for him to crawl underneath. He dove underneath the covers and was immersed in the oppressive stench of his mother’s feet. He began lapping away as his mother began making those loud noises again. Eventually his penis hurt so much that he started to play with it while licking and sniffing his mother’s soles. He found that when he touched it, it felt extremely good. He even got the crazy notion to place his penis against her large sweaty soles. As soon as he touched her feet with his penis, a shiver ran throughout his body. He began humping her soles while licking the tops of her toes vigorously.
Melanie had no idea what was going on underneath the blanket, but she had never felt anything so incredible. She was so ready to cum but she needed something extra from before that she had never done. “Keep your eyes closed Philip”, she said in a commanding tone. She knew he would obey because she had trained him to be so submissive. She pulled him out from underneath the covers and brought him to inbetween her thighs. “Lick”, she said. Phil began lapping away at her pussy as Melanie felt wave upon wave of orgasms flowing out of her onto her son’s face. “OH GOD” she screamed as she was about to have the most intense orgasm of her life. She came and came all over her son’s nose and mouth and eyes as he continued to lick and lick at her pussy.
Phil did not dare open his eyes nor stop licking as this strange tasty fluid flowed down his throat. Melanie had finally finished and lifted herself off of her son. “Okay honey, wait until I’ve gone into the bathroom and shut the door, then I want you to open your eyes and go to your room to play”. Phil heard the door shut and left the room to go back to his computer games. Little did he know, that all the cum he had just swallowed was flowing through his system slowly causing him to shrink for the next couple of years.