- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Contains extreme incest, so you have been warned.
Ah Melanie Gold, where do I begin? Well let’s start with the basics: she’s got dark skin that shines, a strong beautiful face with luscious lips and a wet tongue, all accompanied with flowing dark brown hair. She was originally born in some strange village from Romania but then later moved to an even stranger land called Canada. Some of you may be aware of it. Anyways, Melanie was 39 turning 40 soon and she had a 15 year old son named Phil. Melanie's unique qualities did not stop at her pretty face, it continued throughout the rest of her body and personality and intelligence. Melanie came from a line of extremely wealthy Romanians (her grandparents supposedly invented Romania’s first mute button for televisions). Anyway, this all means that she has a lot of free time on her hands. Melanie started to explore many bizarre aspects of society this included Wiccan cultures and stumbling upon the giantess fetish culture. Needless to say, this woman was intrigued. She found the idea of dominating a tiny man extremely hot. She always found herself to be a women’s activist close to man hater. This was why she was actually disappointed in having a son. Phil grew up with no father because Melanie just used the man for his sperm and didn’t even tell him that she was pregnant.

When she gave birth to Phil, Melanie was heartbroken that she didn’t have a baby girl. She held resentment towards him for the first month or so but soon grew to love him. It wasn’t until he had gotten older that she started to explore the giantess fetish more and more when he was at school. Soon she started writing her own fantasies out and using gummy bears to help her masturbate. When Phil was 6 he walked in on her stepping on a gummy bear with her bare foot and moaning.

“Why you stepping on that gummy bear Mommy?” Tommy asked.

“Oh, well…um” Melanie was extremely flustered; she thought Tommy wouldn’t be home till later but she forgot it was a half day. “Well...um...you know how Mommy doesn’t have to work, well she helps spend the time by writing stories…um fairy tales!”

Tommy’s eyes lit up. “Fairy tales!?? I love Fairy Tales! Lemme help!”

At first Melanie was put off, should she really involve her 6 year old son in her fantasies? Maybe there is something even better with having a son. She could really feel pleasure from putting a man in his place. Her feminist roots were starting to grow and soon blossomed into a giant bitch tree.
“Well Phil,” she said, “If you want to help, then I am working on a fairy tale similar to “Jack and the Beanstalk.”

“You mean the one with the boy who finds a giant castle?”

“Yes, except this castle is infested with tiny people, like Jack, and the giant’s wife has to get rid of this entire tiny people but she couldn’t find her shoes so she has to step on them barefoot.”

“Eww that would stink because your feet get gross!” Phil joked.

“It’s a problem that runs in my family,” defended Melanie, “All of the Gold women suffer from over sweating feet!”

“Anyways, these tiny people are going to be scattered about my bedroom floor as gummy bears for now. Red ones are the boys and the white ones are the girls because girls are pure honey. So as the giantess wife, I think that I want to spare all these little girls and squish and maybe...eat some of the boys.” She added with a coy smile.

“Okay mommy, but what should I do?”

“I want you to pretend you are the red gummy bears my dear and pretend what it would be like to be super tiny in front of my big stinky blue toe nailed feet.” Melanie felt her panties start to grow moist at the thought of having her tiny son trapped between her sweaty toes or gnawing on him gently with her massive molars. She would have to pull out her vibrator tonight for sure.

“What are you doing mommy?” Phil asked. Melanie must have went into a trance and started to rub herself and moan out loud.

“Oh nothing dear, I was just thinking how fun it would be to squish you like a bug!” She said with a playful voice, as she clenched her big toe and second toe of her right foot over his nose. As she did this, Phil instinctually stuck out his tongue in disgust and accidentally rubbed it along the bottom of her sole. He tasted something he had never tasted before in his life, and Phil was addicted. Meanwhile, Melanie gasped as a shiver ran up her legs straight to her raging pussy.

“Honey, are you okay?”

“Yeah mommy, I liked that.” Said Phil with a longing look in his face.

“Did you want to do that some more?” she asked.

“Yes please, I’ve been real good!”

“Okay let’s do this, get up on the bed by the foot, and I’m going to throw the blanket over you and my feet. You cannot peak at all no matter what you hear me say or do, until I pull up the blanket.”

“Of course mommy, I promise I won’t.”

“I mean it; otherwise you won’t be allowed to help me write anymore!” She scolded.

Phil got up on the bed and underneath the covers by the foot of the bed. Melanie stood up and readied her self by stripping naked. She made sure to grab a couple of red gummy bears to eat while this whole thing happened. “Now, start with the right foot, and stick with my bottoms first and move up slowly to the toes. They will taste the best and you should save the best for last.” Phil did not even wait for both her feet to get under before he started lapping at her moist steamy heel. Melanie felt wave after wave of shock coursing through her body. She plunged three fingers into her hot pussy as she placed two gummy bears on top of her erect nipples. Phil was moving slowly up her instep licking away as Melanie’s fingers ferociously massaging her g spot. Melanie placed one of the gummy bears in-between her teeth with the head out and licked the bottom as if she were giving it a giant blow job. Her first orgasm started to approach as Phil moved up to her toes and began sucking on them. Melanie bit down hard on the gummy bear, decapitating it, as her vagina muscles clenched on her fingers and came, but she was not finished yet.

She wanted a second and a third; she had two more gummy bears. The next one she placed on her tongue and swirled it around imagining poor Phil rolling around on her tongue and being scared to death of his giant mommy’s hot salivating mouth. She also imagined a tiny Phil squirming around beneath her soles, feeling the sweat cover her body. Phil was already climbing up the instep of her second arch and she wasn’t even aware of her screaming second orgasm. She swallowed the gummy bear whole. Finally she took the last gummy bear and shoved it up her snatch and smashed it against her g spot. Her body was about to explode. He reached her toes when she came so hard the gummy bear shot out of her pussy and landed in a puddle of cum in between her thighs.

Melanie lay there panting and completely knocked out. She swung her feet out and put on some sweat pants. Little Phil dare not budge from underneath the covers. She picked up the gummy bear, dripping in her cum, and stared down at the mass under the blanket. She pulled it off of him and he looked up sweaty, but extremely happy.

“For such a great job honey, here is a gummy bear!” She handed Phil the cum soaked gummy bear who looked at it and then put it in his mouth and chewed it up and gulped it. It was from that point on that Phil’s growth would be permanently stopped, and soon Melanie would discover that more cum would in fact reverse the growth. BUM BUM BUM