- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.  

Author note: Here are some old Charmed fan Fiction stories I wrote back when the show was still on the air. I decided to combine two stories into one.

  Wishbone vs. Charmed  

Rose Crusher vs. Andrea   

Prologue  

"Welcome to BETS R US grudge match. This is the first of shows where Wishbone multiuniverse meets or fights Charmed universe."

"To be more exact, Wishbone meets or fights Sim charmed. Mr. G won't let us visit the real Charmed universe."

"Unfortunately."

"Anyway here is what we got lined up for tonight match."

A 600-foot blond steps into the spotlight.

"Greetings! My name is Rose Crusher. The first GTS-Goddess Mr. G created. I will convince the charmed ones that GTS rule and SW suck."

A six-inch tall brunette steps into the spotlight.

"Hi there! My name is Andrea. The first mini goddess the Wishbone universe had ever seen. I will charm the Charmed ones into supporting mini goddesses and SW."

"There's nothing charming about SW." Rose commented.

End prologue

  Chapter one  

 

The Halliwell sisters were gathered around the breakfast table when the sounds of screams came from outside.

"What's going on out there?" Piper asked as she and her sisters headed out the door.

"That's Rose Crusher scaring the locals." A female voice replied.

The charmed one looked around but didn't see anyone.

"Down here."

The sisters looked down and saw a six-inch tall brunette. She was dressed in a pink jump suit.

"Who the heck are you?" Paige asked.

"My name is Andrea. I'm a mini goddess." The brunette replied.

"HELLO! ANYONE HOME." Rose shouted as she tapped the roof of the manor with her finger.

"I guess you better go outside. But one word of advise. Don't let Rose's size immediate you."

"It sounded like she was knocking on the roof. How tall is she anyway?" Phoebe asked.

"She is about 600 feet tall." Andrea replied.

"600 feet! That's re.." The word died in Phoebe's throat when she stepped outside.

At first all they saw was the black boots. Then they saw the impossibly big legs, which were covered in blue jeans. Above that was the chest, which had a white T-shirt that read "GTS Rule." Above that was a woman's head, with long blond hair and blue eyes. Then the goddess looked down at them.

"HELLEO! CHARMED ONES.MY NAME IS ROSE CRUSHER. I'M A GTS-GODDESS IN NEED OF YOUR HELP." She told them.

"She really is 600 feet tall." Phoebe moaned.

"Let me guess you're called a GTS-Goddess because you're tall and Andrea is called a mini goddess because she's small."

"YOU MEET MY UNWORTHY OPPENTENT?" Rose asked.

Andrea then appeared by Piper feet.

"Talking about me?" She asked.

Before anyone could answer a familiar figure orbed in.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"HELLO LEO. I'M HERE TO GET THE SISTERS HELP WITH OUR WAR AGIANT THE MINI GODDESSES AND SW." Rose replied.

"It's the mini goddesses that need the help." Andrea pleaded.

"What I don’t understand is how such a war won't be over before it starts." Paige commented.

"Yeah! Won't it be a case of stepping on the SW and bang the war is over." Phoebe added.

"IN THE CASE OF SW, ALL IT TAKES IS A FOOT. UNFORTUNATELY MINI GODDESSES ARE INDESTRUCTIBLE."

Rose moaned.

"Speaking of stepping on people Rose had stepped of thousands of people over the centuries. She is a mass murder."

"HARDLY! TRUE I'VE ACCIDENTALLY STEPPED ON A FEW PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS. BUT I'M NOT EVIL."

A police car then pulled up to Rose's feet. Seconds later Darryl emerged.

"I don't care what the story is. But this mega giantess has to go."

"LOOK DARRYL. I'M A GTS-GODDESS, NOT A MERE GIANTESS. WHICH MEANS I GO WHERE I PLEASE."

"You show typical GTS-Goddess arrogance. Look at me! I'm big! I can do anything." Andrea commented.

Darryl then noticed Andrea for the first time.

"What happened to the rules about keeping magic hidden?" Darryl asked.

"Sadly GTS-Goddesses and their friends like to show off." Andrea replied.

"If that's the case they don't have a place in our world." Leo commented.

Suddenly an attack helicopter flew toward Rose and a loud speaker burst into life.

"This is agent Brody speaking on behalf of homeland security. You're under arrest."

"DO YOU HAVE A JAIL BIG ENOUGH FOR ME? Rose asked. "I'M HERE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH THE HALLIWELL SISTERS. I SUGEST YOU GO AWAY."

"I can not allow you to stay in San Francisco." Agent Brody replied.

Rose the plucked the helicopter out of mid air.

"NO HUMAN TELLS A GTS-GODDESS WHAT TO DO." Rose told him. Then she threw the helicopter away as hard as she could. It exploded on impact.

"Kyle!" Paige cried. Then she orbed to the crash site.

"Nice move Rose, killing off Paige's boyfriend." Andrea commented.

"Darn!" Rose muttered under her breath. Out loud she said.

"HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO CHALLENGE A GTS-GODDESS."

'This proves my point that GTS-Goddesses are natural tyrants." Andrea said.

"NATURAL RULERS, YOU MEAN." Rose shot back. "WE RULE HUNDREDS OF WORLDS IN HUNDREDS OF UNIVERSES. TRUE WE HAVE A FEW EVIL GTS-GODDESSES BUT THE GENTLE GTS-GODDESSES OUT NUMBER THEM BY A WIDE MARGIN."

"We can't support evil." Phoebe told Rose.

"THOSE ARE STRANGE WORDS FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS ONCE MARRIED TO THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL."

"Don't bring Cole Truner into this."

"WHY NOT? DESPITE HIS DEMON BACKGROUND, YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM. THAT TELLS ME THAT DEEP DOWN YOU HAVE A SOFT SPOT FOR EVIL."

"You’re very mistaken." Phoebe replied.

Paige then orbed back in and she wasn't happy.

"You murder." She cried.

"OK! I ADMIT KILLING HIM WAS A MISTAKE. BUT BEFORE YOU TAKE ACTION, CONSIDER THIS. I AM ONE OF APPROXIMATELY 800 GTS-GODDESSES. AND MOST OF THEM ARE BIGGER THAN I AM."

"You got to be kidding." Piper commented.

"Sadly she not." Andrea replied. "Many GTS-Goddesses are thousands of feet or even miles tall."

"AND WE ARE ALL IMMORTAL AND SIZE CHANGE PROOF. SO DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO CREATE A SPELL OR POTION TO SHRINK ME."

"How about you Andrea?" Piper asked.

"I'm also immortal and size change proof." Andrea replied. "I admit were not as numerous as the GTS-Goddesses."

"THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT. THERE ARE ONLY TEN OF THEM."

"We are not without friends. We have Dolly Hitler and her vast SW army."

"ALL THIS TALK ABOUT EVIL AND YOU ADMIT YOU NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF AN EVIL TYRANT."

"It's not a relationship I'm proud of." Andrea admitted.

"WE GTS-GODDESSES HAVE NUMEROUS GIANTESSES AS ALLIES. THAT INCLUDES THE MOST POWERFUL NATIONS OF MEGA WORLD."

"Mega world?" Darryl asked.

"It's a world where everything is 100 times normal size." Andrea replied.

"THE POINT IS THAT YOU DON'T WANT THE GTS-GODDESSES AS YOUR ENEMY." Rose said.

"We mini goddesses aren't as helpless as we look. We do have magic powers and access to size change guns. Let me demonstrate." A gun then appeared in Andrea's hand. Then she fired it as Darryl's police car. It soon shrank to a tenth of its former size.

"Hey!" Darryl cried.

"Just wish to make a point." Andrea then fired the gun again and restored the car to its proper size.

"What if we decide to have nothing to do with your war?" Leo asked.

"THEN I WILL BE VERY UNHAPPY." Rose replied.

"Disappointed is the word I would use." Andrea said.

"Excuse us a moment. We need to discuss this."

"What about me?" Darryl asked.

"Stop your fellow cops from attacking Rose or Andrea." Piper replied.

"NOT THAT THE COPS COULD HURT US." Rose commented.

"It would be for their own protection." Andrea replied.

"I hate days like this." Darryl muttered as he got back into his police car and drove off. Meanwhile the sisters and Leo went into the house to decide what to do next.

 

Interlude

 

"Rose shot herself in the foot didn't she?"

"Think she just showed her true colors. Andrea's not doing much better."

"Which side will the Charmed ones pick? (Assuming they pick a side) Stay tuned to find out."

 

End interlude

 

To be continued