- Text Size +
The Gown

I got this story idea from a friend of mine, thank you for letting me use it.

My name is Alex Huxley or was until I ended up in this prison.  No, not that kind of prison.  I should explain how I got to this point.

My life was good, I worked at a hair salon making good money and enjoying life.  It was on that fateful day back in July when I met Kim.  It wasn't that kind of relationship, only business.  She was a new client at this hair salon and she wanted a new 'do'.  I had done my best to satisfy her demands.  Kim is an attractive mid 20's lady with mid length brown wavy hair.  today she was wearing a pink short sleeve blouse, black skirt, black hose and a cute pair of 2 inch strappy sandals.  I thought it was too hot out for hose, but it was her body, not mine.

She said she wanted to show me something after I showed her the cut and style I had done.  We went to the back room where the sinks were.  I closed the door and it locked automatically.  I tried to open it again and it wouldn't.  I turned around and she had removed her pink robe we provide to our clients free of charge.  I don't remember her being in just a black bra, panties, sexy black strappy sandals and thigh high hose when she got here.  I took a few steps towards her.

She said, "I wasn't happy with the job you did on my hair, but I have a way you can make it up to me."

I tried to protest   I found I was frozen in place.  I panicked, she saw this and she laughed.  She said don't worry you will help every woman that comes in look her best.  I tried walking to her but I was rooted to the floor.

"Kim!  I'm sorry!"

She laughed at me and grinned, "apology accepted."

It was then I began to feel my body compress and shift.  I tried to fight it - nothing but more change.  my fingers disappeard into my arms and a cuff appeared.  my chest disappeared and a pocket appeared on my left side.  I yelled, "Kim!  Please stop!"

She laughed again, smiled at me, "Your not going to be harmed.  This is for your own good."

My head slowly shrank and shriveled down into the body of the item I was slowly becoming.  I begged one more time before my mouth was absorbed, "Kim!  Please MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!"

The rest of the change happened quickly - my legs fused together and absorbed into the garment.  I could tell it was that since I felt very light.  My feet abosrbed as well and I suddenly collapsed into a heap on the floor.  Kim laughed again and walked seductivly towards me.  She bent over and picked me up off the floor like it was the right thing to do.  She walked to a mirror and what I could see shocked me.  I saw her holding me; this wasn't possible!  My face and eyes were in the back of the garment just below the collar.  She slipped her right arm into me I tried to scream but I couldn't.  Her left arm slid slowly into me and the garment went up over her shoulders.  My face now was pressed into the area just below her neck.  I felt her long brown hair drape over me.  She laughed again and said, "Wonderful!  You make a very good pink dressing gown.  She strolled around the room - she magically replaced her clothing and went back out to the salon.  She told the manager she was happy with her cut and paid for the services.  She removed me and put me on a hanger.  I was then placed on a rack near the front door.  She waved at me - how dare her!  She turned me into this gown and left me here.  I saw her walk out the door.  I struggled to get off this hanger she put me on.  Nothing.  I screamed in anguish as I hanged there.  Everyone around me was oblivious to my condition.

A few minutes later a lovely blonde walked in.  She grabbed me off the hanger and slipped me over her lovely shoulders.  I could make out she was wearing a white top and shorts and a pair of pink flip flops.  This was more of what I expected in terms of dress on a hot July day.  She walked behind someone as they led her to the washroom where I was transformed.  She sat down, put her head back on the head rest and the lady got her hair wet.  I think she was getting a touchup on her hair color.  it didn't take long.  They left and went to the front where again she had a seat.  She relaxed while the tech put in the chemicals.  I could now smell a mix of thie woman's perfume and the hair color.  It smelled like rotten eggs and some CK perfume.  The tech continued her work - I stayed on this blond's shoulders.  I began to warm up to her temperature.  It felt so good to be worn - I warmed up quickly.

She finished up, strolled to a side room where the hair dryers are and sat down.  I heard the dryer turn on and I got very warm up near the top of my body.  Her hair would take a while to dry, there was a cool air setting that would kick on after 10 minutes so it wouldn't damage the hair.

She stood up, removed me and placed me back on the hanger.  She went to pay - she didn't even acknoledge me.  Another employee sprayed some fabric freshener on me and put me back on the rack at the front door, but in the back of it so I would almost be picked up last.  She didn't speak to me either.  I tried to wave, I then remembered I had no hands.  My arms hanged limply at my side.

The time I was on the rack I saw a few more women come in.  None of them grabbed me.  They seemed to always pick the first one.  I struggled to get someone's attention, nobody seemed to notice.  To them I was one of the 8 pink dressing gowns on the rack.  I knew this was a medium sized salon so I probably would only be worn a few times a day.

Every other night they had an agreement with the dry cleaners down the street.  An employee would gather the gowns and bag them up.  They would drop them in a box that locked up and there I would sit till 5am.  Then a dry cleaners person would unlock the box, get the gowns out and begin cleaning them.  I hated that part, the hot steam and chemicals burned me. I struggled to remove myself from the gown but I couldn't.  I then was placed in a cleaners bag with another gown and waited there until a salon employee came for us at about 8:30.

If i was lucky I wouldn't need to be cleaned up the next time - rather the time after that.  I yelled at the lady that took us back.  She kept on walking.  I vainly tried to raise my arm to tap her, but it didn't move an inch, except from the swaying.in her arms.  She walked into the salon and placed us on the rack.  She then removed us from the bags and placed those back with the stuff that would be returned to the drycleaners.  I was placed back on the rack, again towards the back.  It would be late in the day before I would be worn again.

So this would be my life until someone finds me or until Kim returns and changes me back.  I hoped and prayed I would be returned to normal.  I was worn 2 or 3 times a day, sprayed with fabric softener and if needed drycleaned.  I didn't realize it but I was helping women look good while they were getting their hair or nails done.  I then remembered what Kim had said.  It dawned on me that she was not going to return in the near future.  I existed to be on women's shoulders as a pink dressing gown.