- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I've been wanting to play around with a new fantasy story. Decided to do this one in first person. Might even switch views between Johny and the other cast members a little.

Just a small piece for now, tell me what'chu think while I figure out a plot for this story.
Boom! Boom! Boom! Each step was a mini explosion followed by a tremor that rocked the ground underneath me. Outside my field of vision the monster rocked the earth with each and every step as it searched for the intruders that entered it's home and rouse it from it's slumber. One of those intruders would be me, an every day black guy from the streets of Atlanta, Georgia. Well, I was from Atlanta until a series of events had led me to hide behind a rock as the giant searched for a body to punish. Not only that but I was bleeding from a wound to my stomach and I'm pretty sure blood isn't hard to smell for most beast. Now while the big bitch behind me was sniffing and following the trail of blood. I'm here trying to pull this damn ninja star out my gut. Can you believe a freaking ninja is after me before the minotaur came into the scene.

After a few tugs the damn thing bulged but required a little yelp out of me. I didn't think much of it until he felt a hot blast of air blown against my back. Blinking, I looked up and stared into a set of angry green eyes that belong to a beauty of a face. A woman of all things, just my luck and worst of all she was no average woman. Green hair fell from her head and draped all around me but sticking out of her skull were two horns that remind me of bulls. A golden ring was pierced between her nostrils as her thick plush lips spread to reveal sharp surprisingly white teeth. In all honesty, this was one sexy eighty foot tall bitch but did I say that out loud? No sir, I'm trying to live a little longer.

Just when her faced zoomed back up into the sky I scrambled away and ran for my life. One hand held my bleeding gut as it burned with a fury. The other hand held my sagging jeans. "Fuck my life!" I yelled, cursing myself for making the mistake of leaving my belt at home. I managed ten feet just before her foot landed on the rock I hid behind. Crushing it under her heavy heel like it was nothing but sand underneath her massive form. Too bad such a display of strength wasn't a quiet one, the crumbling of a boulder was loud and it in three-D too. I should know, I got smacked in the right shoulder by one of them flying debris. It was enough to jostle me and force me to twist around and fall on that same shoulder to avoid landing on my belly. Groaning in pain I looked up to meet the woman of my end.

Steam blasted out of nostrils as she continued to give me that wrathful glare. Standing at her full height she was the most frightening thing I ever seen, more scary than my own mother. Starting at her feet, her nails painted green to match the rest of her green obsession. Other than that her toenails and finger nails were long and sharp. Her body was on the thick side, the good thick side with hips that could birth a city's population. Nice long legs, meaty thighs and an ass that's so round and juicy it makes my mouth water. A decent waist with a softy spongy belly but her tits. Those things could feed a whole army of babies, there were so freaking large I wonder if that's a quarter of her weight, those tremendous breasts that I barely held together by a piece of cloth. That's all she was wearing, rags tied around her waist and coming down to mid thigh. Cloth wrapped around her breasts and tied at her back but it looked like each time she even attempted a step those things were about to spill out to freedom. From there her arms were quite intimidating, strong and with biceps that could put a lot of guys to shame. In her right hand was a wood and stone hammer, primitive but hell she had me out gun with her sheer size alone.

In the end, there sat her pretty face on top of that imposing body. Luscious green lips, a cute nose with a sexy gold nose ring, green hair that fell to her behind and elfish ears. Her cheeks had a thin layer of baby fat but that added to the heart shape going on. What ruined it all was the hateful eyes and the baring of teeth that could shred my flesh and turn my bones to dust. So, onto more important business and that was getting back on my freaking feet and running with all my worth. Giving her my back again I could hear her growl and then the next earth shaking step just a few yards behind me. "Can you fucking give me a head start please!" I yelled, rolling onto my back to avoid pushing the ninja star in.

Up above me I was given quite the view when another foot hit the ground close to me. Up above me stood those ripe long legs and in between them was her outrageously plumped sex that got an instant reaction out of me. Distracted by the idea of this huge woman's cunt above my head I didn't notice her ominous left hand with sharp and long green nails aiming to grasp me. When I did I was pretty much caught until something flew out of the bushes and struck the big girl's hand. Getting out of her a thundering roar and causing her to take two earth rocking steps back. Well damn, there goes the other trespasser. You're not so every day black clothe female ninja with enough weapons then I could count.

Crouched on a boulder, the petite woman whose barely over five feet was the one who got me into all this mess. Not much of a looker under all that clothe, she'll surprise a dude when she's out of it. I should know, I seen her naked once which is the reason why I have this ninja star stuck into my abdomen. I was chased here through the jungles into this giant minotaur woman's territory. Like I probably mentioned before, I'm not in Georgia anymore. I'm in a new world, somehow transported here while taking a normal walk through the neighborhood. I noticed something glowing in an alley when this white fluffy arm grabbed my shirt and pulled me in.

Before I knew it, I was in a very distant land that you could only find written in your story books. Jungles with different color trees, a constant rainbow over my head. Weird plants, mythical animals, dangers so strange and large that I'm questioning my own sanity the first day I got here. That was just three days ago since I've been trapped in this land called Fortune Isles. Funny way to name it when I'm always the unfortunate one.

By the way, my name's Johny Wills, and I'm sitting duck between a psychotic ninja girl and a wrathful minotaur woman eighty feet tall. Both of them intend to end me in the most horrible fashion and I'm sitting here dumbstruck. All I got is a nine-millimeter handgun with five bullets I refuse to waste unless I really need it and a freaking four pointed star that wouldn't come out of my stomach. In the midst of the chaos I gritted my teeth, grabbed the star and yanked it out of me with a painful yelp. I grinned, looking at my new weapon. "There," one problem fixed and bunch more to go as I stood up. To my left the minotaur was recovering from the huge four pointed blade stuck into her hand and to my right was the ninja girl running full speed towards me. Her cold eyes held the intent to kill when she pulled out a dagger to carry out the deed.

Lord, help me.