- Text Size +

1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

 

Author note: this quickie is set in summer of 2010

 Upgrade  

 

“Wake up blond beauty.”

Buffy opened her eyes to find herself starring into the blue eyes of a brunette woman.

“Chris is that you?” Buffy asked.

“Who the heck is Chris?” the stranger asked.

Buffy then realized she was looking at a stranger.

“Sorry I thought you were someone else. Who are you?”

“My name is Florence. I’m giving you your birthday gift.” Then she gave Buffy a great big kiss. And started touching her in a sexual manner.

“I usually don’t make love to strangers.” Buffy protested.

“But I find blond GTS-goddesses so sexy.” Florence pouted.

“Oh all right.” The GTS-Goddesses then started to make love.

 

Eve Summers was just starting to wake up when she felt the earth move. The 1000 foot blond GTS-Goddess frowned for she felt only the strongest of earthquakes. Then a huge shadow filled the sky and the next thing Eve knew she was under somebody. The pressure would have crushed any mortal but fortunately Eve was a goddess. So she was able to crawl from under the body. Eve then moved back to get a good view and was shocked to see not one but two GTS-goddesses. And one of them was Buffy. She was busy making love to a brunette Eve had never seen before. But what really shocked eve was the size of the GTS-Goddesses. Both were 70 miles tall. Or should that be long for both goddesses were lying down on the ground.

“I knew she could grow but I didn’t thing she could get that big.” Eve muttered to herself. Then she noticed the damage the two were creating. Entire town’s even whole cities were getting crushed.  Eve wondered how to get Buffy attention when an even bigger blond appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Florence! What the hell are you doing?”

Started the love making goddesses looked up to find a towering blond loaming over them.

“How did you find me Shirley?” Florence asked.

“At 70 miles tall you’re hard to miss Florence.”

“70 miles? But you’re no taller than me. And my maximum size is 23,000 feet.” Buffy protested.

“Not anymore. You got a size range upgrade. You are now 70 miles tall.”

“And I’m 109 and three quarters miles tall. Please come back to me Florence I love you.” Shirley pleaded.

“I don’t know. I like the idea of making love to a GTS-goddess my size.” Florence replied.

“You may love being 70 miles tall but I don’t.”

“Say what?” Florence asked shock showing in her voice.

“When I saw you I assumed you were 1000 feet tall or 23,000 feet tall at most. I have never have made wild love to you if I had known how big I was. Too many people get hurt or killed at 70 miles in height.”

Florence and Shirley burst out laughing.

“You me to tell me you actually care if mortals get trampled by your beautiful body?” Florence asked.

“Yes I care. I try to cause as few deaths as possible.”

Florence frowned then she said.

“You’re a fool.” Then she turned to Shirley and asked.

“Please take me back Shirley.”

“I thought you would never ask. Of course I will. I love you.”

Florence then ran into Shirley’s arms. The two then walked through a wormhole and disappeared.

Buffy then heard a tiny voice say her name. She looked down and saw a speck. Then she realized it was Eve.

“Is that you Eve? I can barely see you.”

“It’s me. I have never seen you so big.” Eve shouted back. Then Buffy heard another voice in her head. It was her male body called Barney. Located several hundreds miles away in another part of the state.

“I hate to hell you this. But the damage is bad. The media is estimating hundreds of thousand dead. A large part of southern California is damaged.”

“Darn it! Guess I better shrink to normal size.” Buffy then began to shrink. She shrank and shrank until she was no taller than Eve’s 1,000 feet.

“Think people will forgive me?” Buffy asked Eve.

“I think they will understand. Besides you’re supposed to rule over them not the other way around.” Eve replied.

“True. But I still feel I let them down.”

 

The end for now

 

Author note 2: In case it’s not clear Buffy new size range is 1,000 feet to 70 miles