- Text Size +

Max was 18. He was 5”7’, had short brown hair, and was currently attending college.

The last thing he remembered was passing out in an empty hallway.

Despite the fact it always made him late, he decided to go into town for lunch. To make matters worse the line was very long, so it took him a very long time to get it. Even though he quickly walked back while eating his lunch, he was still very late.

He started feeling slightly ill when he reached the gates, but he blamed this on the fact he ate his lunch as fast as he could while almost running. By the time he reached the front doors he realised that eating to fast wasn’t enough to make him feel this poorly, so he decided to go to the nurses office. Halfway down the hallway he fell to his hands and knees, and then blacked out.

 

He slowly stood up in disbelief, everything around him was huge. It was impossible, people don’t shrink. People can't shrink, but there he was. Roughly 5 inches high, clothes and all. It just didn't make sense.

After spending a short while trying to convince himself this was just a dream, he started making his way down the enormous hallway.

Staying close to the wall he slowly headed towards the end of the hallway, sticking with going to the nurses office. The nurse was a very kind person and would be very likely to help him, it was the best chance he had. It felt safer next to the wall, although he wasn’t sure why. Probably the same reason rats and mice always stay close to a wall.

He must have made it halfway there from where he started when the bell rang. The first after-lunch lesson had finished, and the hall would soon be full of people.

The only place he could hide was a bench next to a group of lockers. Max began to run as the students started filling the hallway. He had to hurry; it was only a matter of time before someone spotted him.

Max sprinted under the bench and right up to the wall, hoping no one had seen him. As the huge feet went by Max felt relieved, it seems no one saw him. The bench wasn’t very big, but it was low to the floor. So unless someone kneeled down and looked underneath he would be safe. He only had to wait a few minutes until everyone went to their next lesson.

The relieved feeling didn't last long though; someone sat down on the bench and put their bag on the floor between their feet. As they dropped the bag to the floor, and as if on cue a tube of lipstick rolled out and right up to him.

In on fluid motion the owner’s hand reached down, grabbed both him and the lipstick and threw them into the bag. Whoever’s bag this was had obviously known he was there. She had grabbed him to sudden to have done it by accident; someone had captured him.

 

The bag was dark, had a strong smell of leather, and was full to the brim with what Max would just call ‘girl stuff’. As the girl walked; the bag and everything inside it shook around. Max couldn’t be more disorientated if she threw the bag across the room.

Not much time later the bag was placed on a table, and the girl unzipped the bag slightly.

“Max. It’s Sarah. I don’t know what’s going on but…” She quickly zipped the bag up again and put it on the floor under her desk. Someone must have walked close to her.

Sarah was Max’s best friend. She was also 18. She was 5”5’, and had long blonde hair, often tied up in a ponytail. They had a strange relationship; everything they did was a contest in some way. Their entire friendship was based on trying to beat each other in whatever they did, no matter how trivial.

Max moved as much of the ‘girl stuff’ as he could to make some space. It wasn’t much, but it was as comfy as he was going to get.

Relieved it was his friend that had found him, he thought he might make himself comfortable. After all, there was still a lesson to go before school was over. Even then, she had to wait till she was alone before she could let him out. So he just took off his shoes and socks, and then lay down.

After about an hour, Max heard the bell ring; classes were over. Max readied himself for the bag being picked up, not that it did much. The bag shook and some of the things inside fell on him.

There wasn’t much he could do; he just had to put up with it for a while.

After a short ride on the bus, and a few flights of stairs, they arrived at Sarah's apartment.

The bag had been dropped on the bed, and Max could hear Sarah walking around the room.

Why wasn’t she letting him out? She couldn’t have forgotten about him. Having a five-inch human in your bag isn’t something you forget about in a hurry.

Max could only guess what she was doing. That and wait for her to finish whatever she was doing.

 

The bag unzipped, and Sarah’s enormous hand reached inside and pulled Max out.

She had clearly been getting changed. She was now wearing sleeveless top that showed some of her abdomen. She was also wearing some panties that looked like skin-tight boxers, and some long nylon stockings. She had also untied her ponytail, so her hair was hanging naturally.

“Sarah we have to go to the hospital. They might be able to…”

Sarah had pulled his T-shirt off over his head, and Max immediately started to struggle.

“What are you doing?”

“Sorry Max” She didn't stop trying to undress him while talking. “But this is too good an opportunity to pass up”

She finished taking off his clothes and brought him up to her face. “You’re all mine now”

Without thinking Max swung his leg and kicked her nose as hard as he could. Sarah lowered him and let go with one had to rub where he'd kicked her.

As soon as she did this Max bit her other hand.

With this she dropped him, and he made a run for the end of the bed.

She wasn’t expecting it so it took her a second to react.

She lifted her leg and slammed her heel down next to Max, the shockwave more then enough to knock him over.

Before he could get up again she jumped at him using her knees.

She landed right on top of him, and could feel him struggling underneath her stomach. Without getting up, she reached under and grabbed him again.

Holding him more tightly now, she held him in front of her face again.

A huge unnerving grin went across Sarah's face. “Now I'm going to show you just how weak you are.”

 

Max screamed in pain. “It…hurts!”

“Of course it does, it’s punishment remember? It wouldn’t be a very good punishment if it didn't hurt a little” She had said that as if she was talking to a child, even giving a small giggle afterwards.

Max was lying on his stomach. Sarah was sitting with her big toes on his lower back, and the rest of her feet over his legs. She had an arm in each hand and was pulling him up, bending his back backwards further than it should.

“My…backs gonna break!”

“Oh, no it won’t. I'm not that careless. I know how far you should be able to go. In fact” She pulled slightly harder, and pulled his back even further.

Max screamed again. He felt like he was on the verge of snapping in half.

“S…stop it!”

“Not until you surrender and agree to be my pet”

“N…No!”

Sarah grunted disappointedly and lifted her feet.

“Humph. Fine then. I guess a different sort of punishment is in order”

She picked up and laid Max on his back in her left hand. Pinching his right hand between her index and middle finger, and his left between her little and ring finger.

She then raised him to her face and licked his penis.

“Wait. Sarah stop it. Don’t”

She didn't listen, and she soon started sucking on his crotch.

Max couldn’t do much but try not to groan with pleasure. Unsurprisingly he soon got an erection. Sarah stopped sucking and lifted her head away, with strands of saliva hanging between him and her tongue.

After sucking her finger for a few seconds she began rubbing his penis with it. Max just lay in her palm struggling, trying to resist as best he could.

After a while of rubbing and occasional sucking Max wasn’t able to hold on any longer, and came over his own chest.

Sarah then licked the whole front of his body, making sure to lick up all the cum.

She decided to let him have a minute’s rest, so she let him lie on her hands, holding him loosely. He was covered in saliva, and breathing heavily. He had been desperately fighting with all he had against someone infinitely stronger than him; it was only natural that he was tired.

Before long Sarah had to tighten her grip again to stop him from trying to escape again.

She gave him a seductive smile. “Having fun?”

“Sarah you can't do this to me.”

“Of course I can. I can do anything I want to you” She lay him on her stomach, put two fingers on the back of his head, and pushed his face into her clitoris. Holding his back down with her palm, and held his left foot with her other hand.

“Sarah!” he tried to turn his head to the side, but she just pushed it back again. “Stop!” Any cries for mercy after this were muffled as she slid him down her and pressed his face onto her vagina. Max still tried desperately to push back, even though he knew he couldn’t win against her strength. Soon his struggles began to weaken.

“What wrong?” She paused as if he would’ve been able to answer. “Running out of air huh. Alright catch your breath.” She lifted her fingers off of his head and he gasped for air.

“Why are…I thought we were friends!”

“Hey that’s not nice. Of course we’re friends”

“Then why are you doing this to me?”

“Because like this, I'm better than you at everything. You’ll never beat me ever again, I might as well have some fun while teaching you that.” She pushed his face back down against her vagina. “You’re going to be my pet Max, and the sooner you learn that the better.”

After almost letting him run out of air again she lifted him up, and before he could protest; slid his legs inside her vagina.

“No! Sarah don’t. You cant!”

She ignored him and moaned as she pushed him deeper inside her.

Soon enough Max was buried up to his chest, still trying to pry her fingers from him.

Max knew it was useless to resist, but he refused to give up and kept trying to pull himself out.

Sarah began rubbing her clit with her free hand, pushing down on Max’s shoulders to keep him in place with the other.

Deciding she’d waited long enough, she pushed down on Max’s shoulders hard enough to move him deeper inside.

As soon as she stopped pushing Max started pulling himself back up, while trying to find a foothold. Moving his legs just made her even more wet, making it harder to pull himself out. Every time he came close to pulling himself up, her fingers returned and pushed him back down. He wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer, her juices were loosening his grip.

Soon enough any places he would have been able to hold on to were lost, and with one more push from Sarah he was completely inside.

Max panicked, and desperately tried to find a way back out. Sarah could feel he was slowly moving up, so she slouched down and lifted her crotch up.

Now Max had to climb upwards, in a dark, soft and wet tunnel. As well as it pulsating regularly, Sarah was moving while fingering herself.

With Max sinking deeper inside her along with her own fingers rubbing her insides, Sarah soon came to an orgasm.

The membrane walls squeezed against Max with a lot of pressure, and he was showered with cum.

Max was exhausted. Being crushed by Sarah’s vagina and sprayed with come had taken its toll. He could barely manage to move now.

 

Sarah got up on her knees and started to squeeze again. Soon after that, Max had slid far enough to grab. So she reached inside herself and pulled him out. He was covered in cum, and wasn’t moving. Sarah looked and checked if he was breathing, which he was. He was awake as well, so she began licking her cum off of his body. He was too tired to fight back, so he just lay is her hands as her huge tongue ran over him.

By the time she’d finished, Max found a last burst of strength, and was starting to struggle weakly.

“So. Ready to give up yet?”

“Never!”

With a smile on her face, Sarah held both his hands in her fist and kept him horizontal with her other hand.

She brought the side of his torso to her open mouth and clamped her teeth down on him.

Max cried out in pain, and tensed his whole body.

As soon as she had stopped, she twisted him round and bit the other side as well. The second bite was met with just as loud a scream as the first.

With each cry for mercy interrupted by a scream of pain, Sarah continued twisting and biting him all over.

Soon enough Max was covered in teeth marks, and had tears streaming down his face.

Despite this, Sarah didn't stop. She was determined to break him.

She soon had an idea though, and stopped biting Max.

Instead she held him up to her face and opened her mouth over his penis.

“Y…you wouldn’t”

Sarah started closing her teeth, getting closer to Max’s penis.

“No. Don’t, please. Sarah you can't”

She closed her teeth against Max’s genitals, ignoring his cries. After lining up her teeth, she opened her mouth again and went to bite.

“Okay!”

Sarah's teeth stopped just before reaching Max’s genitals.

“What?” She didn't move her mouth away when she said this.

“I…I give up. I’ll do whatever you want. Just don’t…”

“So what are you then?” She still kept her teeth close to him.

“I'm…I'm your pet”

She smiled and moved her mouth away.

“See. That wasn’t so hard was it?”

Sarah stood up and carried Max over to the sofa. She sat down and laid him on his stomach over her thighs.

She then started stroking his back, as if he really was animal

“Good boy”

 

It then hit Max just how tired he really was. After everything that had happened, he was completely drained of energy. He was hurt, scared, and doubting that he would ever be able to escape. Despite his best efforts, exhaustion soon kicked in. Max couldn’t hold on anymore, and he soon passed out.

Sarah switched on the T.V and sat there with Max on her lap, still stroking his back.

She sat there thinking of all the things she could do with Max at this size.

Knowing she had won, knowing she would always win from now on.

Sarah sat smiling on her sofa watching T.V. With her new pet asleep on her lap.

 

The End

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'd originally planned to have him reach the nurse and have the same thing happen, except he was willing. Then i changed my mind because as most of my stories will tell you; i prefer them being forced. Incidentally this is pretty much the kind of person i'd like to find me if i were to shrink