- Text Size +
He examined the landscape before him, dimly lit by the shining moonlight. A wide path had been cleared in the giantesses wake, an easy trail to follow. Trees lay broken and shattered on the remolded ground. Her giant foot prints cleared wide openings in the forest, the trees in her direct path generally kept about half of their height unless her foot crashed onto them. The earth seemed to have sagged under her weight, molding the dirt into small mounds, though the outline was not clear cut as a footprint in sand.

Mark had been there for everything. He was in the coffee shop, noticing her as she left to go to the bathroom. She was a girl he had seen around campus quite often, once sharing a class together though he had never really talked to her. He had always wanted to though, she had a modest beauty, he felt that they might even hit it off. He continued to follow the strange forest clearing in her wake, feeling that he might never catch up to her.

When she started screaming the entire shop went quiet, listening, but no one acted. He wanted to, desperately...he almost had this selfish dream that he would be the one to help her, and win her over. But he stood still, and before anyone had the chance to do anything the walls started to collapse. In a state of disbelief he fled the shop with the others, jogging about a block away before turning back towards the unbelievable scene. He watched wide eyed as she continued to explode in height, standing on her knees she was nearly taller than all of the buildings around her! He jumped back against a brick wall as she fell to her side, writhing in pain apparently. He watched her rear press into the wall beside him, running before being stopped by her expanding back, just barely being spared a crushing death by the dip of the small of her back.

He hopped over a log, falling once more into one of her giant heel prints...she truly was a titan. After she had stopped growing he was almost as surprised as she was as the police opened fire. Did they not hear her crying for help? He felt sick at the destruction left in her wake but he could not blame her, this was not her fault! How did they not see that? He followed her, against his better judgement, into the park. He saw her curled up on the grass, sobbing. His heart reached out towards her but found himself once again unable to approach her...was it fear? Before he could make up his mind the militia arrived, he nearly joined her in screaming, what were they doing? She was helpless and afraid but was being dealt with like some sort of movie monster. He kept following her...

"She could be hundreds of miles from here." He mumbled, the hilly landscape growing steeper, the tall mountains soon coming into view. Why did he feel this need to go to her? He had the mild urge to speak with her before all of this, perhaps he felt that he was the only one who knew who she truly was? It was a ridiculous idea...she was a stranger! There had been one moment where they locked eyes and sort of nodded towards each other, sort of to say "Hey, you were in my class last semester."

But still he followed her trail. Into the morning he walked, and climbed. Her trail led him up into the heavily forested mountain side. He rose up and over the steep slope. He looked down below, shifting nervously as his eyes fell on her. Her dark red hair hung over her pale shoulders, her legs pulled up to her chest as she looked out over a small lake. He made his way down the long slope, what the hell was he doing?

Depression took hold sometime in the night, complete and utter depression. Not only had she lost all her dreams and ambitions in a single violent moment, but no one was there to comfort her. Where were her friends? She wanted to be home, wrapped by her fathers big arms. None of that was possible now, slowly she grew angry. Who were they to decide she was a monster? She wasn't a monster! She needed their help and they betrayed her! They wished death upon her! She didn't mean to kill those people! What did she need to do to prove that? Back and forth her mind passed from despair to anger, blaming herself and blaming all those around her.

She heard a voice.

"Hello?" He called, cupping his hand on the side of his mouth, swallowing nervously as her sad eyes shifted towards him.

She stared down, a small man stood by her feet. She blinked, but nearly scoffed, turning her head back the other way, she wanted nothing to do with him.

Mark flinched as she turned the other way, perhaps he shouldn't even try? He walked down around her massive toes towards the other side, "H-Hey!" He called up again, her eyes shifted onto him again before closing. He sighed, he had just walked miles to do this, he would at least be persistant. He approached her side, placing his hand against her skin, "I, uh, I was just coming to-" Her eyes flickered open again, her brow furrowing, he gulped nervously. Her hand lowered next to him as her eyes remained locked onto him in an almost angry glare. He looked back, wondering if she meant for him to climb on. He did, sitting down nervously against her palm before he rose towards her face.

"What do you want?" She asked softly, though there was a sense of bitterness in her voice.

"I-I uh-" He was tongue tied, her face was larger than a street billboard. Her voice sent large blasts of warm air and left his ears ringning.

"Where is your gun?" She sneered, her troubled mind unable to rise up from the depths of her anger and anguish, "Are your friends hiding in the trees?" She looked around a moment before focusing her giant eyes on him again.

"Gun? What no-"

"Then what?! What do you want?!"

"I just-"

"Did you come to see the monster?! The freak!? You think I wanted this?" Her lip quivered again, "What did you think I was going to do?! Attack the city? Eat people? I certainly could couldn't I?"

"I didn't think that." He managed to say, growing fearful of the distraught girl, her words running his blood cold as he watched her giant lips open and close. She could hold a bus in her massive hand, her mouth wide enough to eat a car with ease!

"Then what?!" She glared at him, eyes glazing over with tears.

He took a deep breath, "I agree with you. What they did was wrong, I came because no one else seemed to know that"

She nodded, trying to swallow down her sadness as his words reached her ears. One person...One person came to comfort her and she had acted like that. "I-I'm sorry" She stammered preparing to set him on the ground so he could run away, just like all the others had.

"No it's fine." He assured her, though could hardly keep his hands from trembling, "I understand, what they did was terrible."

"I didn't want to kill anyone." She sobbed, finally able to pour her apologies on someone, "I-I never wanted this to happen."

"I know."

"I'm not a monster!" She stared down at the tiny person, so small in her hand, "Am I?"

"No."

She forced a smile, "Thank you...so...why did you come? You weren't afraid of me?" She asked in a softer tone, though she was still skeptical of his intentions...how could she just forget what the others had done to her?

"No, I mean I saw you were afraid, just like everyone else. Even after you almost crushed me I saw that you were still just a gir.l"

"I-I almost crushed you?"

"I was in the coffee shop, and when I ran out into the street you almost pinned me to the side of a building as you grew."

"Oh..." She averted her gaze.

"Please, don't feel bad, I know you must be under a lot of stress."

She turned back to him, "You have no idea."

He smiled as her mood seem to brighten slightly, "I... actually recognized you from college." He called up, not sure where he was going with that.

She blinked...school, she had forgotten all about that, she had also forgotten she was naked, "O-Oh." She said with a smile. She leaned close, making sure her hand was very much held over her chest now, she blinked again, "Hey, you were in my psychology class last year!" She laughed.

He nodded, "Yeah. I see you around town a lot."

She blushed slightly, her mind slowly forgetting about all the terrible things that had happened, "Yeah, I feel like I walk past you a lot." She bit her lip, "Thanks for coming...you have no idea how badly I needed someone to talk to, I was losing my mind." She admitted, "It's just...how does this happen? You know? Only too me." She sighed, "I'm Rosa, by the way."

"Mark." He said with a grin, relaxing a bit himself, "Well, nice to meet you officially I guess."

She laughed, "Yeah, strange way to do it." They fell silent for a few minutes, neither quite sure where to continue their conversation, "Um, I think I might set you down." She said shifting a little, "I feel a little uneasy holding someone...you know with what has happened."

"Yeah I guess I am pretty high up." He laughed not wanting to look over the edge, "But I do feel safe."

She smiled, "You're sweet." She lowered her hand to the ground, eyes widening when she once again reminded herself that she had absolutely no clothes on. She quickly cupped her hand between her legs as she spread out into a prone position, sighing once her chest was pressed into the earth, "This is better." She said with a smile. Though behind her smile her emotions still raged, she could mask her depression and rage, but no matter what she couldn't shake the feeling that her life was over.

Mark nodded, staring up into her giant face, it was so surreal, "So, did you have any plans?"

"For what? What I would do next?"

"Yeah."

"Well...no, I mean I wanted to get help! Desperately. But that didn't go well" She shook her head, "I can't believe they shot at me"

"I know." Mark responded folding his arms, he only now noticed some scratches and cuts on her shoulders, "Are you hurt?"

She squirmed a little, "Now that you mention it I do sort of still sting all over-"

"Maybe we should get those bullets out of you if they are still there." He advised.

She grimaced, when she meant all over she really did mean all over...even on her front side, "Um, well...Okay" She finally agreed. She held out her hand for him to climb on, "This is really nice of you."

"It's the least I can do." He said, struggling a little to climb over the edge of her palm. He braced himself as she moved him onto her shoulder. His eyes widened as he pushed through a curtain of hair. The flat of her back stretched out before him like a field, gently sloping downwards until meeting the sharp upwards slope of her rear. The slope rising and falling slightly with her long breaths, it did not take him long to see the seemingly thousands of red marks that covered her pale skin. He grimaced as he approached one of the red circles, noticing a copper colored shine below the deep wound. To her it would have only been a minor prick in her otherwise flawless skin.

He knelt down, gripping the bullet in his fingers before pulling it out. She tensed a bit but otherwise seemed free of pain.

"Did you do something?"

"Yeah you had a bullet in you." He called.

"Oh my gosh."

"Yeah, there seems to be a lot."

"Oh...well if it's too much work please don't feel the need-"

"No I insist, we really can't leave these in here."

She smiled, blushing slightly as she felt his tiny steps tickle the skin of her back, "Okay...well...thanks." Was all she could sputter, somewhat happy he had referred to them as "we". She was no longer alone.

Mark made his way along the pale slope. It seemed like most of the bullets had simply bounced off her thick skin, leaving only a red bump or divit. He walked back and forth, stopping every fifteen feet or so to pluck a bullet from the skin below. He was constantly in awe of the giantess, he tried to estimate how tall she was, easily hundreds of feet. Her hand could have held a few cars side to side. He slowly snaked his way down towards the small of her back, trying to be respectful by not staring at the youthful and tone curves to his side.

He got within a few feet of her rear, noticing a single red mark about six feet up the slope. He froze for a moment, looking over his shoulder, noticing she had arched her neck to look back at him, "Uh-"

"Go ahead." She laughed, "But thanks for being thoughtful about it."

He nodded, only being five foot ten himself he had to climb up onto her rear a few steps to pull put the bullet. He couldn't help but admire his situation momentarily before heading back towards her shoulders.

"Thank you, really I feel bad for asking you to do something like that."

"No, I was more than happy to help, remember I insisted." He climbed onto her hand as she laid it out before him, feeling a little tired from the experience. "So, is there anywhere else?"

"Um, yes but it's on my front so I can probably handle it." She said placing him on the ground.

"Okay." He looked up at her as she stared down at him, "Oh right." He turned his back.

"Thanks." She said softly before rising off her her stomach. She nearly whined out loud as she could only just barely make out the tiny red marks. She tried pinching them, "Um...I can't tell if I'm getting the bullets out." She finally admitted laying back to her stomach, looking towards him anxiously.

"Would you like me to try?"

She nodded, "I'm sorry I hate asking but-"

"No it's fine, really." He assured her, climbing back into her hand.

"Okay." She said with a nod, trying to cover her breasts with her arm while her other hand was cupped tightly between her legs, she sighed, "Well I guess we can be mature about this?"

"Of course."

She nodded, though still bit her lip as she pulled her arm down, revealing her breasts completely.

His eyes stuck to them immediately but quickly averted his gaze back up to her with a smile. He saw the red marks across her upper chest and a few spreading down onto the surface of her modestly sized breasts. She cupped her hand to her chest allowing him to step forward. He worked as quickly as he could, only having to remove two bullets from the ten bullet marks.

"Okay." He said, watching as she slid her hand now to her other breast. He looked up to her, she smiled though was blushing deeply. He repeated the previous steps, undeniably overwhelmed by being so close to such a massive women, especially her more sensitive areas. She then lowered him down the wide flat plain of her stomach. It wasn't exactly toned but it was still rather thin and delicate, for her size at least. Finally she was able to set him down on the ground before her as she lowered back down to a prone position.

"So, that's everything?" He asked with a sigh.

She swallowed nervously, a slight stinging sensation reminding her of one last possible hit. "Yeah basically." She assured him.

"Basically?"

"Well...there was one possible spot but um, yeah it's no big deal."

He as a bit confused by her nervousness, but an idea rose in his mind, "O-Oh. I mean...Infection is probably still a big danger" He said slowly, "If it makes you feel more comfortable" He took a deep breath, was he really about to say this? "I could get naked too? You know to get on the same level-"

"Get what?" She asked her cheeks growing even more flustered, but she suddenly realized what he was saying, "Oh! No! No not there!" She laughed, "It was um..." She grew nervous again, she had just made a friend and this would probably be the thing to finally drive him away, "It was..."

"Where?" He asked, humiliated that he had even brought up his previous statement, his ears burned as if someone had lit them ablaze.

"My um..."

"Yes?"

"T-Throat?" She squeaked, biting her lip nervously...he could never do that! She would never ask someone to do something like that! She should have kept her stupid mouth shut.

"O-Oh..."

"Please, don't think I expect you to go in, seriously I would die of worry..."

"Well." He sighed, his knee trembling slightly, he stiffened his leg to keep it from shaking, "If...It's bad."

"No, I am sure it's fine." She swallowed again, the stinging quite painful.

"Maybe I should take a look at least..." He finally sputtered.

"Um." She shifted nervously, he could look maybe...no way she would let him actually go crawling in there, why would he want too? Did he truly care for her well being? "Okay, but...well okay." She said offering him a hand once more.

He climbed on, "What are you doing now..." He muttered quietly to himself. He couldn't help it, he had dove into this against all his better judgement, in a way he had already made a commitment to this girl. He felt as if he was responsible for showing that the human race wasn't all bad, that it still had a little humanity left in it.

Rosa ran her tongue briefly across her upper lip, "Um. alright, please don't fall in or anything." She said, trying to force a laugh. Her lips parted slowly, trying to drop her tongue as if she was in the doctors office.

Mark watched as her mouth flooded with light, the massive pink cavern glistened in the rising morning sunlight. Slowly the shadow of her teeth rose over the massive throat, revealing all of the small details. He strained his eyes, his vision focusing on her uvula which seemed to be a shade darker than the rest of her mouth. A copper light glimmered in the sunlight, "Um." He called...she had a pulled dug into her uvula, "You've got one in the um." He tried to think of the word, "That thing in the back of your throat, the dangly thing."

"Uvula?" She asked, feeling kind of awkward saying it for some reason, "Oh no..." She shook her head, "No, you will not be getting that one out."

"It looked pretty bad." He said nervously.

She swallowed a few times, "It will come out." She nodded, swallowing again, "Is it still there?" She opened her mouth before him again. Her mouth stretched easily twice as tall as himself, and it wasn't even as wide as it could go. She had a rather petite mouth at normal height, but her lips stretched out a good fourteen feet! As he stared inside he realized that her mouth was actually roomier than his dorm room back at school.

"It's still there." He said, growing a bit nervous himself, "Really, I could probably get it." What?! What did he just say? He could get it? Why would he even offer! But it was out there now.

She took a deep breath, "W-Was it really that bad looking?"

"It was pretty red." He said with a nod.

"Oh..."

"I mean how dangerous could it be?" He said with a shrug, "I mean as long as you keep your tongue still and..."

"Gosh it seems too dangerous...but..."

"I'll do it. Really. It's the least I could do." He said, wondering if he could even reach it.

"Well..." She sighed, "Okay. I feel terrible but okay." She lifted her palm slightly, eyes nearly tearing up in nervousness as she looked down at her hand, unable to even see him from beneath her nose.

Mark took a deep breath as well, this was insane. He pushed up against her lower lip, and carefully gained his balance. With a slight hop he jumped inside, landing on the tip of her tongue. He breathed in the slightly thicker air, the atmosphere instantly jumping in temperature. He was actually amazed, he was inside of someone! He took a few tentative steps forward, the tongues surface was strange beneath his feet. His feet sank in slightly into the soft surface, yet it felt oddly firm as well. He couldn't feel out any of the details but could already feel the saliva starting to seep through his shoes. He walked some more, her tongue stretching inwards over twenty feet! Incredible. It took him a while to reach the back of her tongue, it shifted and squirmed slightly under his steps, he was sure she was trying to keep it still. He looked up, hot blasts of wind rushing through his hair from the dark tunnel below, dear god she really could swallow a car! He shook the image from his mind and reached up, the glistening bullet just slightly out of reach.

He held his breath, leaning onto the ball of his feet to gain a few extra inches, his fingers grasped the bullet. He pulled down, a small stream of blood trickling down as he did. Her tongue suddenly lurched forward, a slight yelp booming around him, this one seemed to be a bit more painful than the rest.

Before he even realized what was happening he was falling forward, a dark hole filling his vision, "Shi-!" He screamed as he fell into her throat. Instantly he was surrounded by flesh, this was about the worst thing that could have happened.

Rosa's eyes widened, she had done it! She had eaten him! No wait, he was still in the back of her throat. She coughed him out onto her tongue, nearly starting to cry, was he hurt? Surely he was horrified! Why did she have to move her tongue like that, she was an idiot! She dove her fingers into her mouth and pulled the soaking figure out, relieved to feel him moving.

Mark coughed a bit himself, wiping the saliva from his face as he was coughed up onto her tongue. He felt her shaking fingers grasp him by the waist.

"I'm so sorry!" She gasped, "I-I-I" She shook her head, "God I'm so stupid I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She repeated over and over.

He shook his head, "Hey I'm fine...and I got it out, really don't worry!" He called up.

"No! That was disgusting and awful for god's sake if I swallowed you! I could have killed you!"

"I was the one who insisted, it was my fault."

"No, it was all my fault." She said with a nod, her cheeks blushing deeply. She took a deep breath, "Okay...well at least you are alright." She sighed..."So, now what?"
Chapter End Notes:
there will be one more part, just wanted to remind you that this story is an art trade with http://lep3r.deviantart.com/ ^^