- Text Size +
"Great" Darius mumbled.

"Firstly, I want to finish my meal in peace" Brooke said returning her attention back towards the bowl, "Hmm, or maybe..."

Darius cringed as her eyes shifted back over towards him again, "W-What?"

"Well, whats the point of having a slave if you don't force him to do the most basic tasks for you" Darius didn't like where she was going with this, he watched as she lowered the spoon next to him, "Get on"

He hesitated a moment but complied, knowing he was just on the physical line between freedom and her stomach. He braced himself as the spoon rose in the air, but instead of rising back towards her lips it slowly dipped into the bowl. He tried his best to avoid the pooling liquid, bumping against the assorted vegetables that flowed over the metal edges. He glared up at her as he found himself once again infront of her face, though his anger only fueled her girlish glee. She set her lips on the edge and slurped the broth past him. She grinned before opening her mouth wide, the spoons tip touching down on her bottom lip. Her mouth filled with light as she held her mouth open, tongue falling to the bottom and throat pulsating as she waited.

"You can't be serious" He muttered.

"Oh you have no idea how serious I am, and remember what happened last time I fed myself!"

Darius groaned, grabbing hold of a pea and tossing it forward, bouncing slightly on her tongue. She laughed, her throat pulsated rapidly as she did, sending hot waves of air rushing past him. Seeing that one pea wasn't going to cut it he leaned his body against a carrot and pushed it up over the lip of the spoon, nearly falling forward as it tumbled over the edge. He continued to glare at her as he repeated the process over and over until the spoon was empty.

"I don't see how that can be satisfying it takes over five minutes to eat a spoonful" He growled as she chewed happily.

She shrugged, "A queen finds satisfaction in the higher things"

"So your a queen now?" He mumbled, sighing deeply as the spoon descended back into the bowl. They continued this for what felt like hours, and she never seemed to get bored of it. That was, of course, until the final spoonful.

She frowned, seeing only a carrot slice and a few other bits laying on the spoons surface.

"Alright, lets get this over with" He panted.

"Hmm.." She thought, a playful grin crossing her lips once again.

"What now?" He nearly cried.

"I think that chewing and swallowing might be too much work for this queen"

"Oh no"

"Oh yes, I think my slave should do that for me"

"Please Brooke that is being just a little too ridiculous"

"I'm sorry, that sounded like complaining? Since when do slaves get to voice their opinions?"

"So you want me to crawl in there and break up your food and then what?"

"Why throw it right down my throat of course!"

"Brooke..."

"I can always just swallow you down with it"

Marcus sighed, "Fine, fine I'll do it" He cringed as her mouth opened before him once again, the prospect of being back inside not very thrilling at all. He strained to push the carrot up the slope and over onto her tongue, getting the biggest piece in first. He stumbled back down the slope and gathered up the smaller pieces and chucked them inside as well. He stared down into her mouth from the edge of the spoon, every natural instinct in his body telling him not to get off that damn spoon. But he did, for fear that he might actually get eaten if he didn't. His feet touched down in the already pooling mouth, her mouth watering as the vegetables sat idly on her tongue. He slipped up the soaking surface and grabbed the pieces that were already small and cautiously made his way towards her waiting throat. He tossed them down, her throat received it and she swallowed. He fell backwards as her tongue rose and her throat condensed, opening back up with a wet smack, a strand of saliva dripping from her uvula.

"Ugh" He groaned as he got back to his feet, shaking some of the thick saliva off his hand. He stared at the carrot, "Now how the hell am I supposed to do do this" He muttered, his eyes caught movement outside, "Oh for gods sake"

"Wha'? I jus wan' o' see!" Her voice boomed around him as she held a mirror to her mouth, playful eyes staring in at him. At least she was thoughtful enough not to toss him around, much, by talking.

He shook his head, blue eyes following him excitedly as he approached the carrot. He tried to strip it by hand but fell backwards with next to nothing, much to her amusement. He looked around, realizing what he could do he stumbled back to his feet. He pressed his body against the orange wheel and pushed it across the fleshy ground, his feet slipping and sliding as he did. Finally after a great effort he managed to prop it up against one of her back molars. He took a moment to rest, ignoring the saliva that oozed and dripped around him, he was already soaked in the stuff anyway. Once he had caught his breath he pressed his entire weight into the carrot slice. After a lot of pushing it finally split in two. He gasped, seating himself on top of her molar, looking up to see her upper teeth hanging dangerously over head, it was an unnerving sight. He quickly stood back up and split the halves in two, and then one more time. He took all the little orange bits and tossed them into her waiting throat. Once again falling and fearfully watching her swallow, worried that he might slip inside himself.

"So are we done" He gasped as she finally let him crawl out onto her hand.

"With that" She smirked, setting him down on the table.

"You have no idea how tiring that was" He panted.

"Nor do I care" She retorted quickly, "Now I want you to wash up, I don't want a sticky slave" She filled a small bowl with water, not taking the time to warm it first. She lifted him and dropped him into the cool water, though it was refreshing compared to the warm pools within her mouth, "And take that dagger off and put it somewhere safe, I might want that back if it ever gets returned to its normal size"

Darius complied, though he didn't like the possibility of it returning to normal being a question of if. He watched her walk over into her bedroom, taking the opportunity to strip in privacy and quickly rince himself over. She reemerged just as he slipped back into his pants, deciding to lay his unnecessary buckles and bags in a pile with the dagger, not wanting to ruin his belongings completely. He saw something dangling from her fingers.

"I see you already got dressed" She seated herself back over him, "I brought you this, I never really liked this dress"

"I'm not wearing that dress" He muttered, "You shrank it?"

She nodded.

"Then couldn't you just make me normal without the necklace?"

"No, you are under the enchantment of that necklace, the only thing that can break it is the necklace...not that I would help you yet anyway"

"Well at least she said yet this time" He thought to himself, "But regardless I am not wearing that"

She sighed and ripped off a large portion of the lower part, "There, if you tie a string around your waist it will be a tunic" She eyed him for a moment than just set it on top of his other pile, "Well it's there if you change your mind" She leaned back into her chair, her fingers drumming across the wooden table as she seemed to be thinking of what she could task him with next.

"Thanks, I guess" He grumbled sitting back against a large metal cup.

"Don't get too comfortable, I just thought up something else"

"Oh great" He watched as she rose back up and returned to her room. He tried to close his eyes and regain his strength, though shot them open once he heard her footsteps returning. He strained to get to his feet eyeing her as she set a tiny brush at his feet.

"So, what do you want me to do with this?"

"Paint my nails" She said as if it were so obvious.

"With what paint? Oh let me guess, my own blood?"

She laughed, "Not a bad idea, but no" She pinched the now tiny brush between her fingers, "I have enchanted this brush with a spell that will allow it to paint your nails without paint"

"What color?"

She grinned, "Ah yes, thats my favorite part, it changes with your mood!"

"Oh wow how interesting, I am glad you are putting your talents to such important work" He gasped sarcastically.

She scowled a bit, genuinely happy to brag about her invention, "Look I have to make a living somehow-" She shook her head, "Why am I even arguing, after all I don't have to ask slaves to do things, I tell them too"

Darius wished she wouldn't keep bringing that up, sighing as he took the brush in hand. She lifted a candle and set it under the table then set out her hand flat next to him. He climbed on, at least grateful she chose not to simply pluck him up as she wished. He watched her body slip by him as she lowered him towards her feet. He looked up over his shoulder, following the long, long leg up towards her face, which was mostly obstructed by various bodily features. Her blue eyes were set on him excitedly though, he just shook his head and walked out across the narrow plain of her foot. He sort of looked at the brush in disbelief, its brown bristles as dry as rock. He tip toed out across her toe, thankful that she bathed on a regular basis. He knelt down and pressed the brush to the shining surface of her big toenail. His eyes widened as a gentle pink paint suddenly appeared in the brushes path. He ran his finger across the painted surface and found that it was already dry.

Brooke may have noticed his amazement and called down, "Pretty impressive huh?"

"Yeah" He mumbled too quietly for her to hear, he may be slaving for her, but he sure as hell wasn't going to complement her. The fast drying paint allowed him to work quickly up the massive toenail that was about the same height as himself. He carefully made his way back down her foot, looking up to see that she was bent over the table, probably reading one of her books or perhaps working on another one of her magical inventions.

He set his legs down on either side of her smaller toe and pushed his way upwards. She giggled, her toes wriggling around him as he tried to keep his grip. He sighed as she finally stopped and pushed his way to her second toenail. The work was meditative really, much less stressful than feeding a giantess. His thoughts eventually drifted back to the single thought that has possessed his mind for the past six years. He allowed himself to think that she would give in and give him the necklace, and now worked out what he would do once he possessed it. The knowledge that he would have to survive at this size for twenty four hours was a set back, though perhaps only a minor one. After all if he were to shrink down at the castle gate it would take him a long time to reach anywhere where he would be safe to grow back.

His train of thought only broke as he finished her small toe. She pressed her feet together to let him cross and he went back to working, and thinking. He sighed, creeping out across her big toe and setting down again.

"Quiet down there" She said with a sigh, giggling slightly as she felt his tiny feet tickle her toes. He ignored her and just stuck to his task, trying not to think about the fact that he was working for this particular woman. He finally inched his way off her small toe and tapped her on the leg to let her know he was done.

Her happy blue eyes appeared over him before a titanic hand reached down and snatched him rather unpleasantly and brought him back up onto the table, "Have fun?"

He smirked, "You wish"

"Well you were just quiet is all, no complaining" She sounded almost disappointed.

"Would you prefer it if I did?"

"Well you're not done yet" She smiled as his head lowered, she set her hands flat on the table, "Fingers need loving too"

Darius sighed as he went to work, at least he was free to walk around on the table, she watched him curiously as he went from finger to finger.

"I've decided I like it better when you aren't so cooperative"

"So what do these colors mean anyway? You said they were based off mood?"

"Well, pink means I'm content" She said drumming the hand he wasn't working on across the table, "The only one you should be worried about is if they turn black"

"I assume that would mean you were displeased with me?" He smirked.

"Oh very clever" She laughed. she sighed, bored once again watching him work, "So what has you so desperately trying to break into that castle anyways? You do realize that even with the necklace it would be near suicide?"

"I've escaped twice already haven't I?"

"Yes, look I won't deny your ability to sneak around like a rat. But surely this time they will have more guards and shrinking can only get you in, surely you must carry something with you on the way out"

"Sure, I suppose"

"Tell me what it is!" She near begged.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Tell me or I eat you"

Darius shook his head, "Oh, well in that case I'll tell you truthfully I'm not particularly certain, there is so much to take" He lied. In truth he knew exactly what he wanted, "There, done...mistress"

"Mock me and I eat you" She said with a grin.

Darius rolled his eyes, and sat back. His gaze held still as he thought back to his plan...his plan to kill King Whitehorn.