- Text Size +
Darius let out a long drawn out sigh, a small cloud of steam rising from his lips. He stared into the dark forest, the light of a small cottage just visible through the thick trees. The smell of a fire burning wafted pleasantly into his nostrils, but it did not help to put him at ease. Doing business with Brooke was never a relaxing experience, especially when you come with favors to ask.

His boots crushed along the leaf covered path towards the cottage, his gut twisting more and more as he neared the modest home. His belts and buckles clanked softly as he stepped up towards the doorway. He pounded his fist three times against the worn wooden surface than stepped back. There was a long silence before the door creaked open slightly, a pair of fiercely blue eyes peering out towards him.

"What?" Her annoyed voice called out.

"Just here on business, like always"

She sighed, "Fine"

It was not comforting to Darius that she was already grumpy. He watched the door open before him, Brook stood there and gave him a long distasteful look before shaking her head and walking back into her cottage. Darius took a deep breath and followed, instantly hit by all the strange aromas that filled her home. He strained to take his eyes off her seemingly unnaturally perfect form and scanned the interior of her home. Every wall was filled with shelves that contained odd artifacts or jars filled with just about anything one could imagine. A fireplace was built into the wall on his right which was surrounded by three stone circles where she had set three black caldrons, one very large, one not so large and one that was rather small. A small pillar of stream rose out of the small one and he walked over.

"Whats in here? Some magic witches-"

"Its called vegetable soup" she said cutting him off, "And for the last time if you refer to me as a witch again-"

"Okay, sorry, sorry" He mumbled, "What should I refer to you as again?"

"Well other than my name, magician, mage, anything that doesn't carry such negative connotations. So what do you want from me this time?" She asked, a hint of bitterness in her voice. She carried her light frame over to a small round table. If it weren't for his fear of her she would be a sight for sore eyes. Her long, smooth and shining black hair fell behind her bare shoulders. A loosely fitting white shirt hung over each arm, seeming to proudly display her supple bosom which helped to create her hourglass figure. A light black skirt hung low on her hips exposing her taunt abdomen and clung tightly to her thighs and fell down below her knees. Her face, though currently only met him with a sort of grimace, held an almost hypnotic beauty. Her eyes were large, the shade of blue seemingly unique to only her. Her lips were full and often painted red, though could pass without any makeup at all. She pulled out a wooden chair and sat down, her long legs folding over one another.

Darius cleared his throat, "Well, I really need something to aid me in my current uh, endeavors"

"You mean breaking into Whitehorn's castle?" She asked, a mocking grin spreading across her lips.

"How did you-"

"Please, word spread quickly, especially after two failed attempts" Darius gaze lowered, clearly embarrassed, "It would seem the only merit of your skill is the fact that you still have your life" She sighed, "It would seem that the royal guard has just as much trouble being rid of you as I"

"Hm, well after I get what I am after I assure you I will no longer need your skills"

She sighed, "Only ever after my skills"

"What?"

She sighed again, "Oh nothing" She loved to toy with people almost more than anything else. She leaned back into her chair, and closed her eyes, "So I assume you want a little extra help slipping inside unnoticed?"

"That would be the idea"

"Well, I can think of one particular school of spells that would help you to slither around rather easily"

Darius leaned forward, "Yes?"

She nodded, "One can slip under just about anyones nose when smaller than a mouse"

"So you are implying that I could...shrink?" He didn't very much like the idea, especially if this particular woman would be the one controlling it.

"That would be the idea" She smirked.

"Is there no other way? Perhaps invisibility?"

"Nothing that I have access too, and I would sooner shrink myself than give you the ability to turn invisible"

Darius sighed, thinking over it for a minute, "Well how would it be done? I assume you would shrink me down and take me to the castle?"

She laughed, "Oh goodness no. You think I would take a step outside of this cottage on your behalf? Besides if I tasked myself with carrying a tiny you around the urge to simply just eat and do away with you would be too great"

"Funny joke, but then what would you suggest?"

"Am I joking?" She eyed him with a grin, laughing as he shifted nervously under her gaze, "But no I think I have a trinket here somewhere that would be better suited for your needs" She closed her eyes and set her palm down flat on the table. A moment later a flash burst from her palm, "Ah here it is" She smiled now gripping a golden chain. The chain held a round, scarlet ruby that almost seemed to glow in the orange light of the fire and candles.

He eyed the necklace with a frown, "Perhaps something a little less lady like?"

"Oh I am sorry, here let me go smelt down and enchant another one for you" She snapped, "If you are too proud a thief to wear it then hide it under your shirt like you have done countless other trinkets. But in order to-"

He grabbed it from her hands, catching a rather cold glare, "How does it work?"

"You simply rub it between your thumb and forefinger like so" She gasped as he suddenly disappeared from view, the necklace bouncing off the table, "Idiot" She muttered.

Darius looked around in a daze, now sitting square in the middle of the chair. He got to his feet, hearing as Brooke rose from her chair to glare down at him, he prepared for yet another verbal assault.

Brooke knelt down next to him, "Yes lets just rub the necklace before I tell you how to use it properly, you dimwit"

"Well that wasn't so bad" He thought to himself, "It didn't shrink with me, how am I supposed to grow back?"

"Well, had you listened instead of snatching the necklace like a bratty child I was about to tell you" She pressed against his tiny sides with her thumb and forefinger rather carelessly and set him back up onto the table and returned to her seat. She moved a candle and bowl out of the way before glaring down at him again from across the now long landscape of the table. She took a deep breath, trying to decide what to berate him for first, "Now listen closely, in order to use the necklace without putting yourself in the idiotic situation that you now find yourself in, you must put it on first. Secondly, and possibly more importantly, once you use its powers you cannot use them again for an entire day"

"So, I am stuck like this for a day?!"

"Yes you imbecil" She shook her head, "And need I even mention that I hadn't even promised that I would let you have it yet? After all I don't sell things for free, especially particularly rare gems as this" She said dangling the chain over him.

"Well I uh-"

"And need I also mention that you have yet to pay for that dagger on your hip?"

"Well I was going to-"

"And how about the enchanted fruit that never made it to their destination as I asked?"

"Actually I do have a reason for that one-"

"Shut it. As of right now I see very little reason to sell this to you, I am assuming you didn't come prepared with a worthy payment?"

"Your dagger back?"

"Hardly worth the price, in fact I don't see much of a reason to return you back to normal at all" A creeping grin crossing her lips.

"You can't be serious" He muttered, her words from earlier coming back to mind sounding much less like a joke now.

She hummed for a moment, "I don't know, I'll think about it"

Darius sat down holding his forehead in his hands, he had always feared something like this would happen while working with Brooke. He often wondered why she kept seeing him, but generally assumed that it was because at one point he was rather successful at what he did. It could also be that she didn't get much business otherwise. He watched as she stood back up and walked towards the stone fire place.

"What are you doing?" He questioned nervously.

She shook her head, "I'm getting my dinner which you so politely interrupted" She knelt down and dipped a ladle into the steaming caldron and emptied the contents into a wooden bowl, "I assume you will be wanting some?" She asked with a sigh. He shifted nervously on his feet but nodded, "I only offer because at this point you are about the size of a carrot slice" She smirked. He cringed as she lifted him back off the table and set him down on the wide rim of the bowl.

"Thanks" He muttered, carefully repositioning so that he was sitting down on the edge. He tried to figure out exactly how small he had become. He knew the edge he was seated on was only a few centimeters across, though now served to hold him easily. He looked down into the soup below him, indeed one of the carrot slices was nearly as tall as he was. He watched as her massive spoon dipped into the steamy liquid easily lifting out what looked like entire carriage loads of vegetables, reminding him that she could easily do that to him if she wished. He leaned out and managed to grab hold of a pea, struggling to lift it out and onto his lap. He awkwardly bit into it, much to the entertainment of Brooke. It wasn't all that appetizing.

"You know I think this size is much more fitting" She laughed between bites.

"Is that so?"

She nodded with a grin, "So much easier to manage"

"I guess there is no hope in finding some meat in here?" He asked dropping the pea back into the soup.

"I don't kill an animal unless I feel they deserve it" She muttered quietly, "Rabbit, deer or human"

Her words seemed to constantly send a chill down his spine, "I don't know if I would pair humans with rabbits"

"And yet they deserve their fates so much more often" She grinned as he leaned down to try and fish something else out and bumped the table, laughing hysterically as he splashed down into the soup.

Darius gasped as he reemerged to the surface, desperately trying to cling to something that was floating, eventually finding one of those damned carrot slices, "That's not funny"

"Oh and look where fate has dropped you!" She smirked.

He watched wide eyed as her spoon dipped not to far from him, the scale seemingly so much larger when posing a very potential threat to his wellbeing. She lifted the spoon back to her lips, "So you came here to talk business then lets talk business" She started before sliding sipping on the broth.

"I was hoping to do so in a civilized manner"

She shrugged as the spoon slid over her tongue, her lips enclosing around the neck and pulling it back out slowly. She chewed thoughtfully for a few moments, "So" She started after swallowing, "This is how I see it. You want to take this particularly timeless gem" She said swinging the necklace over the bowl, "But you haven't got the means to pay for, or repay me for countless other things for that matter"

"I wouldn't say countless" He mumbled, clearly his word wasn't going to win him much here. He yelped as the spoon slipped behind him. He gripped the carrot slice tightly as it rose beneath him, but at least he could stand now in the chest deep broth. He cringed as her face appeared before him like a massive wall, his eyes instantly falling on her smirking lips.

"Now, I think you should be more worried about whether or not I will return you to normal"

"How can that even be a question!?" He cried angrily, "I know you don't like me but surely not enough to damn me to this!"

She shrugged, leaning her head forward her lips parting slightly. Her tongue slipped slightly out to accept the spoon, he stared fearfully into the shimmering pink cavern. As the spoon slid forward he scrambled back, but her lips touched down just on the edge, slurping on the broth loudly. He felt the warm liquid rush past him like a powerful river, soon leaving the spoon nearly dry. She leant back, a smug smile on her face, "You know there are probably a few people out there who would pay me to keep you like this"

"Look you know the fortune that lies within Whitehorn's castle, if you help me I can get you what ever you want" He yelped again as she slid the spoon forward, mouth gaping wider this time. He scrambled back over another carrot slice as her teeth started to pass overhead. She eyed him playfully, lowering her teeth down on the slice that he used to be on, dragging it backwards as she pulled the spoon away again. He swallowed as he watched it disappear behind her thick upper lip.

"What do you want? Come on this is not a game"

"It is to me" She laughed. She leant forward again and forced him to scramble over a few more bits, playfully dragging more back behind her teeth, "Running out of room there"

"Brooke just give me a chance with this-" He groaned as her lips parted again, nearly closing back over his legs as he was forced to climb up onto the handle to avoid her. She nudged him with her thumb, causing him to slide back down into a little puddle at the bottom of the spoon.

She smiled down at him, "You're not getting this for free"

"My dignity back or the necklace"

"I said you shouldn't be worried about the necklace"

"Great" He groaned, "Well fine what are your terms"

"That you do what ever I want"

"No"

She raised a brow, "No? Oh thats too bad"

"You can't force me to be your slave"

"Oh it wouldn't be slavery, after all you would be working for some sort of gain"

"Getting back my size is not a gain-"

"It is now"

"I refuse to be a slave, especially to you"

She frowned, "Well, if it suits you better you can be dinner instead"

Darius watched as her lips parted once again, "She wouldn't dare" He thought to himself. He felt the spoon vibrating under him as it slid over her teeth. He cringed as a hot blast of air rustled through his hair, her upper teeth passing over head. The air instantly took on a thicker quality, the smell of vegetable soup heavy in the hot and humid air. He looked around nervously, her throat covered by shadow though he could hear it flexing in the blackness. He turned back towards the exit, massive teeth surrounded the opening like stone pillars, her tongue cupping under the spoon as she waited for a response.

"You wouldn't do this, So lets just talk about other option-" He screamed as he spoon tilted to its side. He tumbled down the metal slope before momentarily falling in empty space. He landed with a wet smack, staring down in disbelief as he now laid on her bare tongue. He pressed down against the soft yet bumpy surface in an attempt to get to his feet.

"Wont I?" Her voice now boomed around him, she giggled playfully as the spoon slid back out of her lips.

"Brooke! This is not funny, nor was it ever funny take me out!"

"Hmm, no!" She said closing her lips.

Darius was flung effortless around as she talked, now encased by a almost perfect darkness. He felt a strand of saliva drip onto his shoulder and recoiled away, squirming backwards along the surface of her tongue. She laughed again and started to move her tongue beneath him, he tried to resist the movement but was completely at her will. He felt himself get pressed against the roof of her mouth, her tongue slipping beneath him, humming delightfully as she tasted him. Then to his horror he started slipping backwards, he clawed desperately to move against the will of her muscles but was powerless. His feet kicked in open space as the tongue started to slope downwards, she was sliding him into her throat!

"Okay! Okay!" He roared slipping further feeling her throat now encasing his legs, "I will do what ever you want"

"Anything?"

"Yes anything!" He screamed again.

"You will be my slave?"

"Don't make me say that" He groaned.

"Say it or I swallow"

"Fine! I am your slave now, please take me out"

"Please take me out mistress" She mocked.

He groaned again, "Please take me out mistress" He listened as she giggled with delight, her lips parting in front of him. She let him slide across the long slope of of her tongue before playfully flicking him out onto her palm.

"Thats better, I knew I could talk some sense into you" She grinned down at him.

"So what could I possibly do for you" He sighed.

"Oh I have ideas" An even more mischievous grin crossing her lips now....