- Text Size +
Brooke gagged, tears flowing freely down her cheeks now. She wanted to make herself vomit as she felt the tiny squirms and kicks slip into her throat against her will, and another pair now fell on her tongue.

The Queen grinned, watching as one of her sorcerers pushed the tiny foot tall prisoner deeper into the massive maw that could easily swallow someone over six feet tall with little thought. The orange torch light just barely shimmered off the flesh at the back of Brooke's throat, which desperately tried to cough and push the tiny people away but reluctantly swallowed them down, one by one. Soon the box was empty, Brooke had been force fed five tiny prisoners.

"So, it does seem that there is an ounce of pity in your heart" The Queen smirked.

Brooke held her eyes closed, the strange giant tears flowed from her eyes beading up on her lower jaw and dripping much like rain drips from the side of a roof.

"You can save more of them, if you wish" The Queen started, smiling as Brooke's blue eyes suddenly locked onto her from behind a glaze of tears, "You must only become my servent, to no one else but me. In fact you will rise in your social rank. I don't see how you can deny me this"

Brooke sniffled, "I will not serve a murderer" She stammered, "My choice does not effect these peoples fate! You would have them sent to similar deaths! You know the spell on the cuffs is irreversible!"

"Oh but they do not have to be deaths, I can still feel that castle squirming within me, some perhaps already slipping beyond my stomach. But my body is small...if I were to perhaps slip some even smaller residents into your depths they would surely be lost forever within you, to stumble blindly in that hot dungeon for seemingly miles before passing from dehydration or perhaps they would drown somewhere deep within your gut!"

Brooke tried to shake the image out of her mind, hardly able to picture what a terrible place it must be for someone so small. She had carried people within her before, but there was always the certainty that she would be able to release them, now it seemed that they were doomed to perish inside of her.

The Queen grinned, "Go fetch me another box"

Brooke watched as the soldier left, returning once again with a smaller box. His feet thumped up the steps as he presented his Queen with another box, just slightly smaller than the one from before. She smiled widely as she opened the top, "Oh excellent choice" She looked up to Brooke, reaching inside. She pulled her hand out, holding a man hardly over an inch in height, "Can you see? There are many of them in here, we had turned many of those revolutionaries into this"

Brooke could only just make out the squirming figure in the queens hand, she screamed as once again her head was slammed to the wall, her jaw creaking open. The Queen stepped forward with the box in hand, she tossed the tiny man from her hand deep into the monstrous maw, he was hardly a spec against her tongue. She laughed as she started to tilt the box over inside, emptying the occupants onto Brooke's tongue.

~~~~

Luthor stood, encircled by his men. They cast off the oncoming forces rather easily, though he worried that the militia was not fairing as well. They had pushed the forces back into the city, the castle walls in sight, he hoped that they would be receiving the much needed aid from Brooke and Nika soon.

~~~~

"Alright, push them in!" The Queen smiled excitedly, stepping aside for her sorcerer.

Everything went quiet, the Sorcerers cloaked flapped as he plummeted to the ground, knocked clean off the wooden platform. The Queen looked up in shock.

~~~~

Nika grinned, "Now boys!" She called out, quickly twisting her hands and bringing them together, the group of sorcerers on the ground collided with each other, "I've got these guys"

Darius and Rodrick twisted the massive wooden spoked wheels that loosened the chains around Brooke's arms, chest and legs. She glared down at the Queen fire in her eyes. The Queen screamed as she reached her hand forward, engulfing her quickly.

Darius hurried down the spiraled steps towards the courtyard, dodging a sword from a panicked guard. He easily slipped the black blade into the mans gut and stepped away, sending him clanging to the earth. The rest of the guards were quick to surrender, especially under the gaze of Nika and a now free'd Brooke.

Darius turned towards Brooke, who had the Queen now pinned beneath her feet, she was going to crush her! "Brooke!" He called out, "Stop!"

Brooke stared down at him as he ran over, holding the tiny people in her mouth still. She looked towards the Queen, realizing how many lives she pinned beneath her foot. She moved it away slowly and burst into tears again.

"It's okay, we've got you" Darius said, allowing her to lift him off the ground.

He was a little surprised when she opened her mouth, "Get them out!" She cried, holding the crowd of fifty or more inch tall prisoners on her tongue. Darius's eyes widened at the scene, but he nodded, taking the box she gave him and stepping towards her lip. He gently plucked the tiny people up and set them inside the box to safety.

"Anyone else in there?" He called, nearly laughing as a tiny figure scrambled from somewhere near her throat, sliding down the slope of the tongue into his hand. He set the final prisoner into the box, "Alright Brooke they are safe"

She shook her head, "S-She made me eat more"

"Oh no..." Darius said grimly.

"T-They are still in my stomach, they were larger"

He sighed, "Someone get me a rope"

~~~~

Darius squirmed, once again enclosed by darkness. He slid into the wide open stomach, blinking in the darkness, "Alright, anyone who is in here come to my voice"

"Y-You've come to set us free?" A female voice called from the black.

"Yes, hurry now, I know there is five of you"

He felt tiny arms cling to his, gathering them up until he counted five. He tugged on the rope.

Nika cringed a bit as she tugged the rope up from Brooke's throat slowly, sighing as she was able to set Darius back on the ground.

Darius set the five tiny prisoners down, "Alright, Rodrick come with me, Nika you and Brooke go do what you can, find that battle!" He smirked at the Queens unconscious body, she had fainted, "And someone coax this whore into throwing up the people inside of her"

~~~~

Luthor batted away blow after blow, his circle had collapsed and they were now fighting time. They turned as a wall of flame suddenly erupted behind the enemy line. A cheer rang out as Nika and Brooke stood over the batte field, the Queens army was quick to surrender.

Darius made his way through the castle, he and Rodrick fighting off the few guards that remained loyal inside. Many had already dropped their spears and armor in hopes of being spared any repercussions that might befall the losing army.

Darius emerged onto the battle field, "It seems we made it just in time" He mumbled looking over the mass of bodies.

"Perhaps not fast as we could have hoped for" Rodrick said with a sigh.

"H-Help" A weak voice called from below them.

They both looked down, a young face stared up at them from beneath the body of an overly large fallen royal guard. Darius and Rodrick pushed the body off him. The young man laid there for a moment, there was a long cut along his chest.

"A-Am I going to die?" He gasped.

Darius knelt down, the wound was a little ugly, though hardly even a flesh wound, the bleeding was almost non-existent, "No, you're alright" He said grabbing his arm and pulling him to his feet.

"D-Did we win?"

"Yes, it is over, what is your name...and how old are you?"

"I am Jeremy, I am sixteen...why?"

~~~~

"A farmer you say?" Darius asked with a grin, leaning back against Brooke's stomach as she carried them back towards the Neko territory.

Jeremy nodded, "I had not even held a sword before this"

"Did you use it?"

"Once"

Rodrick laughed, "Until you were pinned?"

Jeremy hung is head, "Yes..."

Darius patted the embarrassed farm boy on the back, "Don't be ashamed, you took down a bear of a man!"

"Do not tease him" Brooke warned, though with a smile.

"I'm not! I was being honest" Darius laughed.

"Brooke! Nika!" Wendy's voice squealed in delight. Her eyes widened as she saw the passengers, "Oh and Darius and Rodrick!" She eyed Jeremy, "Who is this?" She gasped, "Oh are you hurt!" She scooped Jeremy into her hands, "Oh my gosh you were in the battle?!"

Darius smiled up to Brooke, who just shook her head, "Why don't you make sure he's alright? He had quite the fight today"

Wendy nodded, "Right away" She hurried off towards the village.

Brooke set Darius and Rodrick on the ground. Nika quickly swept Rodrick up, grinning slightly as she took off to be alone with him.

"Bye" Brooke said with a sigh as the Neko disappeared over a hill.

"Are you alright?" Darius asked.

"My shoulders ache"

"Want a massage?" He asked with a smile.

"Could you?" She said lifting him back up, giggling as he went to work like he had that night, "Thanks for saving me...again"

"Again?"

She sighed, "Yes, don't you remember when we met?"

Darius laughed, "So you finally admit it!"

"Don't rub it in" She laughed, falling silent again as Darius worked his way across her shoulder.

"So, I guess it's over"

Brooke nodded, "You think your father is finally avenged?"

Darius shrugged, "I think so...though I still doubt he would be happy with what I have done"

"Everyone makes mistakes Darius...you kept me from making one today" She smiled softly, "Well, here comes Sarah"

"Right" Darius nodded, allowing her to lift him back down onto the grass. He waved as Brooke walked away towards a large fire that had been set in the forest.

"Darius!" Sarah said flinging her arms around his shoulder, "You are okay? Everything is well?"

Darius nodded, "Some lives were lost, but now that I have seen what she was truly up too...it seems so many more were saved"

Sarah sighed, "I...I think I have decided"

Darius leaned back, she clutched his hands within hers.

"I love you Darius, I cannot help that. You have set me free, and likewise now you have let my people know freedom once more"

"I hardly acted on my own"

"When I was with Luthor, in the palace he offered me his hand. He told me that rarely a night went by where he did not think of me since we met, and admittedly I had felt the same way about him" She took a deep breath, "And it would seem as well that marrying him would be the best move for me and our kingdom"

"Do you love him?"

Sarah's eyes met his.

~~~~

Brooke sat silently, watching as the logs slowly melted away into crackling red ashes. She heard footsteps crush over the fallen leaves. She turned to see Darius, slowly walking towards the fire. She smiled at him, "So, am I looking at a king?"

Darius knelt sat beside her, "No"

She gasped, "But...why?"

~~~~

"I do love him" Sarah said, her eyes shimmering, "But...I love you too"

"Then how have you decided?"

"I guess I am still split" She admitted, "But, I don't think I can deny what you want"

Darius nodded, "Then I want you to go with Luthor"

She pulled Darius close, lifting herself onto her toes as she kissed him, "I understand" She whispered, "Thank you Darius...for everything"

~~~~

"So, you let her go with who she would be most happy?" Brooke asked.

"Yes, she and Luthor had fallen in love, even he had expressed to me his love for her"

"But what about you?"

Darius shrugged, "There has only been one women for me" He stood, "Brooke...I know what I did was probably unforgivable, but if you are willing to give me just this one last chance"

"Oh Darius..." She said softly.

Darius stared at his feet, "But every day that we grew further apart my heart was torn, I thought I would be content with merely just being friends again but I am afraid-" He felt pressure on his sides. His eyes shifted upwards, that smile, the one he had not seen since that night they had first met.

"I do!" She whispered, bringing him to her lips gently, "Oh Darius I do!" She sniffed as she held him to her cheek, pulling him away for a moment, "But...I will probably always be this way"

Darius shrugged, "I think I like you better at this size"

Brooke laughed, kissing him again and again.

~~~~

Darius leaned back against Brooke's stomach, grinning widely as the oddly warm fall sun beat down on his face. He glanced to his left, Nika lay on her side talking quietly with Rodrick. He turned to his right, Wendy clutched the farmer boy, her new hero, in her lap. He laughed as he noticed the boys hair stood a little up off his head. He nodded as Sarah and Luthor soon joined the group. Luthor called him over, he complied Brooke gently helping him down onto the grass.

"A word?" Luthor asked quietly, smiling towards Sarah. Once they were far enough away he spoke, "You are a good man Darius"

"As are you"

"I wanted to thank you...I know that I was Sarah's second choice-"

Darius shook his head, "No, I only helped her realize that you were her first" He patted the neko on the shoulder, "Just be kind to her" He glanced over his shoulder, "You know I have a knack for removing Kings from their throne"

Luthor looked frightened for a moment, but smiled as Darius laughed, patting him on the back. They returned to the group, Darius climbed back into Brooke's lap with a sigh of relief.

~~~~

The following year Sarah and Luthor were officially King and Queen, though within the short months that followed they had abolished the monarch system. It did not take long to rebuild and then expand their kingdom with the added wealth of the Neko's empire. Soon more kingdoms wished to be part of their system. Sarah kept her friends close by her side, using their continued guidance to help reshape her kingdom.

Elizabeth would have lived to see the rise of Sarah, passing happily not too long after the marriage.

Darius stood silently beside her grave, Brooke looking over his shoulder. He knelt down, she had been buried along with the many fallen heros and knights of their kingdom. He grazed his thumb over her name, somehow he felt that all of this was made possible by this woman. He nodded as he rose to his feet smiling up to Brooke.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked laying her hand down next to him.

He nodded, sitting back onto her hand with a smile, "Yeah lets go home, I'm hungry"

"You get to eat after my foot rub" Brooke said with a grin as they started walking.

"What am I? Your slave?"

"No, even better, you are my husband. You must do what ever I ask and no complaining!"

Darius laughed, "Oh, alright...Mistress Brooke"

"Hey! Mock me and I'll eat you!" She giggled.