- Text Size +
The Queen smiled happily to herself as she carried herself up into her bedroom. She shut the door silently behind her and removed her heavy dress, opting instead for a light red one. She admired her taunt curvy figure in the mirror before turning to another box she had set on her bed. She crawled onto the luxurious soft comforter, kneeling over the box with a grin. This was her prize collection. Her emerald green eyes stared playfully over the tiny figures, over one hundred of them, all just fractions of an inch in height.

"Hello, great palace of Rudia" She smirked. Contained within this box was nearly all of the royal family of Rudia, along with their many servants and whoever else happened to be unlucky enough to be captured inside the castle. They had very successfully been able to mimic Brooke's cuffs, and in this case they maximized the power. She laughed gleefully as shouts rose from within, too tiny to be audible. Her mind raced with ideas, a moistening between her legs seemed to answer her questions.

"You know, I have been quite lonely with poor King Jared dead and gone" She grinned, "Perhaps all of you might be able to take his place?" She laughed again setting the box down between her legs. She pulled her red dress over her head and stared back inside as she lifted the box. She scooted back towards her pillows and laid down flat. Her stomach and chest rose and fell excitedly as she slowly tipped the box on its side. The occupants tumbled out onto her bare stomach, much to her excitement.

"Aw! Look at that, a tiny little village all atop my tummy" She grinned, "If you are loyal to your new queen you wont have to go inside of it" She giggled as a man stepped out of the crowd, she recognized him from his rather plump figure as the king. He shouted something, "I'm sorry I cannot hear you...come closer great King" She smiled as he walked up the slope of her stomach, nearing her breasts, "Go on...I won't fight" She urged as he scrambled up the slope. She watched as he crested the hill of her bosom.

"You cannot do this!" He roared, "You may be able to use your foul magic against a city with no defenses, but the others will stop you!"

She rolled her eyes, "I think not, and the Neko will never intervene...and once I am ready they too will meet your fate"

"You cannot supply your greedy plots! We are aware of your magic and we know that it is sapping your resources!"

She shrugged, "Not really...and the smart ones will simply join without a fight"

"As if you gave us a chance to resist!" The king roared again, "You will meet your end soon enough you murderous wench!"

The Queen glared at him, "I know you are not throwing names at me...You are not even an insect!" Her hand lowered towards him, pinching his legs between her thumb and forefinger, "Prepare to be lost in the caverns within me little king, hopefully your people will learn from you as an example!" She opened her mouth and dropped the tiny body inside, hardly feeling it drop against her tongue. She swallowed, a little disappointed that one body hardly sent the excited squirms that she desired.

"Now" She started, staring at the rest, "Pleasure me or you will be joining your king in my stomach!" She lowered her hand down between her legs, grinning as they reluctantly shuffled down her stomach. Impatient with their hesitations she started to grab them and simply slide them within her, her womanhood like an enormous cavern to them. She leaned back, her free hand grazing along her now empty stomach, her other hand making sure no one got out as the massive crowd within her squirmed. She arched her back and squirmed with delight, moaning loudly not much caring if her shouts could be heard from beyond the castle walls...she owned all of this now.

~~~~

Darius watched as Luthor and the others made their way down the path. He turned to where the others stood, staring at him.

"Alright" He said, "So we understand the plan?"

Nika nodded, "I will take you and Rodrick to the castle...we free Brooke and then make sure Luthor and his army survive the night"

"Right" He glared at Wendy, "And you will be?"

She sighed, "Keeping Sarah company"

"That's right"

Sarah rushed towards his side, "Please be careful" She nearly sobbed, "I am so frightened"

Darius rested a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, you will be Queen by tomorrow morning"

He walked over to Nika, who laid out a hand with a smile. He hopped up, nodding towards Rodrick who clung to her other hand.

~~~~

The Queen sighed, staring down between her legs, she felt a few squirming still inside but pulled her panties on anyway. She stared down at the soaking mass, still struggling to gain their footing on her bed, "Now what to do with you?" She slowly gathered them into a bowl, most were still alive or at least conscious, "I'm afraid you cannot escape your current fate" She sighed sarcastically, "I think I know what must be done" She grinned, lifting the bowl into the air. A collective terrified scream broke out as her lips set against the rim. Her eyes watched in delight as the mass started to slip towards her mouth. Her mouth widened as they scrambled near the bottom of the slope, she felt the first couple squirming bodies fall onto her tongue.

The terrified people watched as the queens massive teeth passed over head, struggling against one another as they now stood on the flat of her giant tongue! Her taste buds were as large as their heads, if not larger! The saliva coated suface started to pull them backwards, her tongue turning into a "U" Shape as she funneled them towards her throat. She felt the first tiny specs enter her throat and swallowed, again and again. She nearly laughed as she imagined the populace of an entire castle now slipping down her throat! The power was overwhelming.

The Queen grinned at the empty bowl, playfully tonguing at the few that remained in her mouth, just tiny little crumbs. She rose to her feet, slipping back into her high heels and made her way down the spiraling steps.

~~~~

Brooke snarled as she heard the loud footsteps reenter the courtyard.

"Hello my giant sorceress" She said happily, Brooke glared at her. She had tried to use her magic to free herself but found that a row of sorcerers have been constantly blocking her powers, she was helpless.

The Queen tapped her foot impatiently as four soldiers carted out a tall wooden staircase. At the top a long wooden plank stretched out a few feet from the base. Brooke felt the chains righten around her, the one that had loosely hung over her chest suddenly pulled her back to the wall painfully. The queen smiled as she walked up the wooden steps, two armed guards close behind her.

"Now" She started, "I hope you have reconsidered my offer"

"What offer?!" Brooke spat, her neck straining as she was pinned to the wall.

The queen laughed, "So I take it there is nothing I can say that will get you onto my side"

"Make me queen" Brooke said with a forced grin.

The queen scoffed, "Now we both know that would be silly" She leaned against a wooden railing, "So I guess you might need a bit of...coaxing"

Brooke grimaced, "You may as well just kill me-"

"No, I don't think that will be necessary" The Queen snapped her fingers, a guard ducked into a small square room, "You say you are acting in the best interest of your" She scoffed at this, "Kingdom? A sorceress who has lived along the outskirts all her short life here, trading stolen goods with a murderous thief? You do not fool me Brooke, you only care for yourself"

Brooke only continued to glare at her, watching as the soldier reemerged from the room, a large crate in his hands.

"Thank you dear" The queen said sweetly, kicking the large box in front of her. It sounded strange for such a young women to refer to a man in his mid forties as "dear". "I have these boxes all over, credit given to that fun little toy you had given us" She flashed Brooke a grin, "We have been quite successful at copying them, even altering them, you might be intrigued to know that I had fit the entire population of the Rudian castle in a box even smaller than this one" She grinned as Brooke's eyes widened.

"Y-You will be stopped" Brooke muttered.

"Oh? You would not believe how much pleasure a small city can bring to a women" She sighed, "Though they aren't very filling" She tapped her stomach with her finger.

"Y-You didn't" Brooke gasped.

"Oh I did, and I plan on doing it again, perhaps with two villages this time?" She shrugged.

"Are you insane?" Brooke snapped, "No that is a dumb question, you are most definitely out of your mind"

"Am I? I have accomplished more in under a month than any worthless King that stood before me!"

"You have only murdered and overtaken a small defenseless province!"

"And you think our expansion will stop there?"

"In order to do what you have done your resources must already be strained-"

"A problem that is easily fixed" She said with another shrug, "Now, I think it is in both of our interests if you just stop being stubborn and join our side...I will even allow you control a province all for yourself! You must be interested to know what this sort of power feels like"

Brooke thought back, "Trust me I can imagine, but you are abusing-" She shook her head, "For gods sake you ate an entire..."

"I wouldn't say ate" The queen smirked, "I see my stomach as an advanced dungeon, perhaps if they are lucky I will grant them freedom"

"They were innocent..."

"No, they stood up against their new leaders" The queen shook her head, as if the concept was easy enough for a child to understand, "Anyway, I thought you might be getting a little hungry" Brookes eyes widened as she opened the box.

"I wont"

The Queen grinned, lifting a tiny squirming figure, about a foot in height, "Oh you will...otherwise I will just drop him off the edge here" The tiny woman screamed, "Though I don't think the dogs will mind"

Brookes lip quivered, she prayed for something, anything to happen.

"Don't worry, I won't make you decide right now, you see you have not been loyal as of yet, and well..I don't let that go unpunished" She nodded towards the sorcerers who stepped forward. Brooke gagged as her head was slammed back into the wall, her eyes watered...her jaw slowly opening against her will...

~~~~

Nika followed the larger army through the forest, breaking off from the group when Darius instructed her, they needed to slip behind the conflict. The Neko moved silently, even at her size her steps made nearly no noise as they moved around broken homes and abandoned farms.

"It's so barren" She gasped, "Not a fire in sight"

"Most fled, those who were lucky enough to get away" Rodrick commented.

"You can see the castle from here" Darius said, nodding to the orange glow in the distance, the walls were not visible, just the isolated orange firelight against the black skies. They fell silent, the sudden rumble of cries echoes through the silent night, followed shortly by a high pitch clanging, "They have started"