- Text Size +
"What was that about?" Nika's voice called. He looked up as she walked over towards the table, a slightly stumble in her step.

"Everyone else off to bed?" He asked as she set down next to him.

She nodded, a constant wide smile across her lips, "Yeah, I guess my drink was a bit too strong"

"A little weak for my taste"

Nika laughed, her elbows folding before him, her head leaned down on her right arm, "So what happened? Why did little Wendy go running?"

Darius rolled her eyes, "Well she tried to um, come onto me again"

"Oh" She laughed, "I can see that" She reached out an arm and flattened his hair which was still standing up on his head.

"Thanks" He mumbled.

"But I had to talk her down again, she wasn't very happy"

"What did you say?"

"Oh, well as I told you earlier she sort of holds me up at this hero of legend sort of status"

"Right"

"So I had to tell her something to make her think otherwise. So I told her, or at least started to tell, a story from my days not too long after my father died"

"And?"

Darius sighed, "Well, essentially I was desperately hungry and I saw a hunter who had just killed a rabbit...a rabbit for gods sake...and well...I took it"

"By force?"

Darius nodded.

"Did you kill him?"

"No, but that is besides the point I stole food off of that mans table"

Nika lifted her head off the table, yawning slightly, "Tired?" Darius asked.

"No, I don't really sleep much"

"Neither have I lately"

Nika lifted up the bottle, "Looks like I've got about a glass left" She smiled.

"I've lost my drunk" Darius laughed.

"So, you would like to drink some more?"

He laughed, "Gladly"

Nika tipped the bottle against the glass and poured the last of the blue liquid. She held the bottle up over her head, stretching her impressively long tongue out to catch the last few drops. She giggled, setting the bottle back down with a large clang, "Oops!" She laughed.

She took a long sip before setting it back down, helping up up over the rim so he could take a long drink right off the liquids edge. They continued this for an hour, idly talking between drinks. Nika frowned as she swirled the last of it around in the glass, they had resorted to tipping the glass near to its side to let Darius drink.

"Alright, ready for one last one?" She laughed, squinting as she tried to lower the glass on its side accurately. It suddenly slipped from her finger, a large rush of blue liquid suddenly running down the side and onto Darius's face and chest.

He fell backwards with a splash, laughing, "I think we've reached our limit anyway" He reached his hand down and scooped some up to his mouth, "Hey!" He shouted as her tongue lapped next to him.

"What?" She asked, a playful gleam in her eyes, "Can't waste it" She leaned down and sucked her lips across the table. They looked at each other for a moment, "So, you have no commitments this time?"

"When have I ever had commitments"

She laughed, "Good point, because you got a bit on you"

"Wha-" He laughed as her lips suddenly dropped down onto his chest, slurping playfully. She pulled back, a grin across her face, "Clothes are still going to be sticky" He said tugging the wet shirt off of his chest.

"Come" She said, placing her hand down on the table.

"Like I have a choice?" He grinned stepping up onto her hand. He watched as she stood, "Careful now"

"Shut up" She laughed, trying to walk towards her room without stumbling too much. She finally plopped down on her bed, the door securely locked. She set him down on her pillow and stretched out next to him. Her nature towards sexuality was unusually liberal. She never really saw the act of sex as all that personal, just another fun game. She took Darius's soaked shirt and tossed it onto a table. Her finger swirled in tiny circles on his chest.

"I'm not sure what we can do at this size" He said with a shrug.

"That is exactly why I want to do it" She smiled, "Something different" She bit her lip, "So that night you visited Sarah, how was it?"

"Pretty good for her it seemed"

"And for you?"

He shrugged, "It was interesting, though there wasn't much well-"

"You mean she didn't return the favor?"

"No, I didn't ask her to"

"Whats the point then!"

"In her defense she did think I was a fairy" He laughed.

(Things will get explicit below, you know whats going to happen. If you would rather not read scroll past this section, the ending will be marked)

She leaned forward, pecking him slightly on his upper body and face. She rolled over so she could look down on him on hands and knees, rising to a kneeling position as she removed her shirt. He just watched as she tossed her clothing aside, her body type nearly identical to Brooke's, thin yet with generous curves. She lowered her self back down, grinning as he removed the rest of his clothes. She lowered her head, engaging in a strange, oversized kiss of his entire body. She lifted her head slightly, a small strand of saliva clinging from his stomach up onto her tongue. She lowered her tongue down and lapped him dry.

She giggled, "I will show you that this can so be enjoyed on your end"

He watched as her head lowered beneath him, her long tongue scooping his legs into her mouth. She slipped her lips over him further until all but his chest was covered. Her soft lips smiled around him, tongue gently caressing his lower half. Swirling and licking constantly, with a loud slurp she suddenly pulled his entire body inside. He was a little surprised, but not afraid as he was inclosed in darkness. It was strange to say the least, but enjoyable, her tongue moved as if she knew exactly what she was doing. It slipped under him, pressing him back against the roof of her mouth, which illuminated every few seconds as she gasped between sucks, her throat swallowing down saliva as it built up around him.

Once he reached his peak she let him out, placing him down on her chest as she panted slightly.

"Are you sure that was new to you?" He said leaning back against her rising and falling chest.

"Yes, was it good?" She grinned.

"Splendid"

"I actually enjoyed it a lot. Was oddly intimate with you inside of me like that?"

"So you liked that huh?" He grinned, rising back to his feet. She watched him excitedly as he walked down between her hill like breasts and down across the flat of her stomach.

"Do you need some help getting down-" She gasped as he stepped down between her legs, "O-Oh" She gasped again as he reached inside on his own. Darius slipped himself inside easily, feeling her fingers suddenly push behind him. Nika squirmed and gasped in excitement as Darius worked his way deeper, her fingers gently following him inside. She wanted to moan and yell but made a point to keep quiet. Her muscles soon started to contract against him, her breathing escalated a quiet hum rising from her lips as she arched her back in ecstasy.

~~~~(Dirty part over if you skipped)~~~~

"Well that was fun!" Nika said playfully, setting Darius back on her pillow.

Darius laughed, "Yeah"

She nestled under her thick blankets, setting her head down on the pillow next to him, "I hope we didn't go too far again"

Darius shook his head, "Why can't everyone be as laid back about this stuff as you" He laughed.

"Oh I know! I mean if you are my friend I don't see why we can't just enjoy it"

"Do you ever see it being more than that?"

She shrugged, "I guess, if I can find someone. So I guess I am kind of like you"

He laughed, "Yeah. What are you looking for?"

She rolled to her back, "Um. I don't know" She thought a moment, "I guess I want to find someone who makes things? Like someone who shares my love of that"

Darius sat up, "You mean like a sorcerer or?"

"I guess it doesn't have to be. In fact, I want a man who can build with his hands, that would be great"

"You should meet my friend, Rodrick" Darius said with a grin.

She rolled back towards him, "What does he do?"

Darius asked for his stuff back, she gave it to him eyeing him curiously as he pulled his sword out, "This is probably the best damn blade I have owned" He said unsheathing the black blade.

Her eyes widened, "Oh wow, so how did he get the color?"

"He wouldn't tell me" He laughed, "I tell you this guy is a genius when it comes to metals"

"Do you think he used magic?"

"Oh no, definitely not" Darius said putting the sword back down, "He's a smart guy, but refuses to touch that stuff himself"

"Oh..."

"Not that he doesn't like it, just doesn't really care to know how to use it"

"Well, I guess I would like to meet him" She rolled onto her back, closing her eyes. Darius looked over towards the window, the sky was already starting to turn that morning purple.

"I'm not tired" She finally whispered, she rolled back over smiling when she saw he was still sitting up.

"Yeah me neither. Too excited to get back to normal"

"Aw! But I like you at this size!" She grinned.

"How many times have I heard that" He laughed. They went back out into the main room, sitting back at the table to talk some more.