- Text Size +
"I don't know" Darius sighed, "Clearly I wouldn't be much help at this size"

"But it's not like you would be welcome back into the castle at your normal size"

"How about you?"

"Well" Brooke started, "I have thought it over, if I return soon they might not get suspicious of any wrong doing on my part. Which is sort of true, all's that I did, as far as anyone who was there knows, was kill you. In fact I might even be rewarded" She said with a grin.

"Hmph, I'm sure you would just love that" Darius remarked, "But it is a good point. I assume going to see your friend would probably be an endeavor that would take a week at least"

"Yes, at least. I have never done it but I know that re-melding a jewel is a painstaking process and it is not guaranteed to repair the enchantment either"

"So it would be wiser to collect the parties left behind in the castle first, the sooner the better I would imagine"

"Do you really think they could be in danger?"

"Quite honestly I don't know, but it is safe to assume that the royal family is in a state of panic, Sarah is not exactly a favorite child, and has spoken out against her father before"

"Do you think they will act out so harshly?"

"It has happened before"

"Yes, I guess it has" Brooke sighed, "Alright well we need to think of a plan before morning then"

"Right"

"Do you know the castle well? Or at least well enough so we could get in and out in a hurry?"

"Not really" Darius sighed.

"I do" Wendy's voice called into the room, she winced a bit as they both looked back at her as she crept out from behind the door, "I could not sleep" She mumbled softly as she sat down across from Brooke.

"It would not be wise for you to come with us" Brooke said quietly.

"I agree, but if you could draw us a map Wendy, or give us a basic idea where to go"

"I can do that"

"Great" Brooke said rising to her feet, "I have some parchment around here somewhere" She grinning slightly as she laid her palm out on the table. With a flash a rolled sheet of paper and a pen dropped into her hand, "Ah here it is!" She smiled, Darius just rolled his eyes.

"That...That was amazing!" Wendy gasped.

"Yes very, though the trick loses its effect after a while" Darius said leaning back against the side of a bowl.

"You just wish you were smart enough to do it" Brooke said poking him gently with a finger, "Now Wendy you can draw us a basic map and we will figure out what to do once we get there"

"Okay!" She said taking the paper, starting to scribble furiously she then stopped looking at the pen curiously, "Where is the ink?"

"It is enchanted ink"

"Woah..." Wendy gasped again before getting back to work.

Darius grinned up to Brooke, "You sure like to show off your toys"

She shrugged, "At least someone here can appreciate some hard work"

Darius just shook his head, "Alright so lets think this over. We need to get in, you should be alright in plain view"

"Should be"

"I on the other hand-"

"You are dead as far as they know"

"Right yeah, as you so realistically displayed"

"But regardless you should remain out of view"

"Yeah, so you will have to sneak me in somehow"

"I know a way" Wendy giggled.

"I feel like I don't want to know" Brooke mumbled, Wendy giggled again, "Yeah I probably don't. No you will ride there the same way I got you out. After all if I get questioned for my disappearance I need to have a story"

"How does that-"

"I needed to go back and get some more supplies"

"Well, yeah I guess that works" Darius thought for a moment, "Wendy, would it be possible for us to get into Sarah's room?"

"Not without a key" Wendy said, "There door at the top of the stairway before the royal hall is locked, only those of us who have been permitted entrance can unlock it" She pulled out a key from her pocket with a grin.

"Oh good, so that's one problem solved" Brooke said taking the artfully decorated key from Wendy.

"So now we just need to get her out, Brooke do you have an extra robe or-"

"That won't work" Wendy blurted, they looked at her curiously, "Her father has had a watching spell cast on on her"

"What is that?" Darius asked.

"A problem" Brooke sighed, "It means that they can see her where ever she goes within certain areas"

"Her room is the only place where she can be in complete privacy. But a few miles away from the Castle should put her out of the spells reach"

"So, how exactly does it see her?"

"A few ways" Brooke started, "It's a very complicated spell. Firstly it can see as if through her eyes. Then it can hear what she hears, it will pick up on objects around her"

"So, will just covering her head not do the trick?"

"Absolutely not!" Brooke laughed, "That is a dumb plan anyway, no I think we will need to do something a bit more drastic"

"Done!" Wendy said holding up her map.

"Oh" Brooke said taking it from her, "You know this is actually pretty good"

~~~

Brooke slipped out of her cottage in the brisk early morning. Her sack jingled quietly with the random selection of supplies she had gathered in order to support her backstory. She grinned as she thought of Darius who was undoubtably bouncing around inside rather unhappily. She walked quickly, though did try to keep the sack from shaking too violently. As the sun started to rise higher she finally reached the Castle walls, a twinge of nervousness in her stomach. She tried to maintain a calm complexion as she nodded at a few familiar faces. She rounded the corner and froze, "Oh no" She muttered quickly ducking back behind one of the walls. She found an area that was isolated and opened the bag.

"Are we in?" Darius called up.

"No there is a bit of a problem"

"What?"

"They are checking bags"

"Oh, that is a problem"

"Yeah"

"Do you have any pockets? Or perhaps a smaller bag you could conceal elsewhere"

She sighed, "No, I wore a dress like a fool" She shook her head, "So how exactly did Wendy sneak you around?"

"Erm...Well she uh, stuck me between uh"

"Oh, great"

"I mean there is probably other places-"

"Yeah you will not be going down there" She snapped.

"Well that's not what I was implying but, uh..."

Brooke sighed, "Well I guess you have already been there" She lifted him out from the bag, eyeing him sternly, "But you sure as hell better stay still and I never want to hear about this again"

"I will do my best" He said, hiding his grin. Brooke looked around before lowering him towards her cleavage, spreading her breasts so he could slip out of sight. Darius could only see a sliver of light streaming down between the massive fleshy mounds, much larger than Wendy's whose bosom would not have been able to hide him so completely. He felt the flesh around him bounce and quake as she walked, if he pressed his ear next to her skin he would be able to hear her heart and breathing almost as if he were back inside of her.

Brooke blushed deeply as she walked through the castle gate, handing her bag over to the guard who sifted through it thoroughly before giving it back. She made her way through the castle, which was busy with life but at the same time quiet, many of the people wore black and the many flags and tapestries have been replaced by dark black drapes. She kept her head low, not wanting anyone to stop and talk with her.

She kept the map folded in the palm of her hand, finding the empty chamber she had been assigned to and opened it. She traced her route by finger, trying to imprint the image in her mind before setting off again. She weaved through the halls quickly. Finally she came to a narrow entrance to a tall, winding staircase. She started to climb, gasping as a figure suddenly blocked her path. She eyed the old woman nervously, who eyed her much the same.

Darius was able to look up from his hiding spot, "Elizabeth!" He yelled up.

Elizabeth nearly jumped as a voice yelled up from this woman's bosom.

"This is her?" Brooke asked looking down between her breasts.

"Yeah"

"Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth's brow furrowed, "Y-Yes, that is me"

"Oh good, perfect timing, are you just coming back form seeing Sarah?"

"Yes I am, but she is very distraught we fear....we fear that one of our good friends has" She shook her head taking a deep breath.

"Wendy?"

"Yes! Do you know where she is?"

"Shh, yes we do, she is safe. Quickly take us to her room"

They followed Elizabeth as she hurried up the steps as fast as her old legs could carry her. They entered the long, carpeted hall way towards one of the larger doors at the end of the hallway. They entered quietly.

Sarah rose to her feet, her eyes slightly reddened and her cheeks still freshly damp, "W-What are you back for? Who is she?" Her trembling voice asked.

"They know where Wendy is! She said that she is safe!" Elizabeth said closing the door.

"O-Oh good" Sarah sighed sitting down onto her bed, "Where is she?"

"Back in my cottage, and I am Brooke" She reached between her breasts and pulled Darius out, setting him down onto a table near the giant bed, "We do not have much time, I will explain everything once we get out of here" She spoke in whispers now.

Sarah's eyes widened as they fell on Darius, "You came back! To free me?" A wide smile crossed her lips.

"Yes we have, Sarah" Darius responded, allowing her to lift him from the table.

"It is nice to see you again, I see you're mission was successful?" Elizabeth said with a bit of a sigh.

Sarah looked down at Darius, "What is she talking about?"

"It is a long story, but please we need to focus on getting you out, we fear your life may be in danger" He said.

"As do we, do you have a plan?" Elizabeth asked.

Brooke nodded, "I have made up two potions, one to diminish your size to that of Darius, the other to bring you back" She turned to Elizabeth, "I made enough for two"

Elizabeth shook her head, "I am too old to start a new life outside of these walls"

"But...Elizabeth" Sarah started, she grabbed the old woman's hand.

"Shhh, my darling. This is your dream, and your life. I am safe here you are not"

"B-But you could to come with us"

"She is right" Brooke said, "You would be free to stay in my cottage"

Elizabeth sighed, "No, I have lived here through many years and most of which were happy, but maybe when the time is right you can bring the happy days back"

Sarah stood and embraced the old maid, "I will come back, I will"

"I know sweetheart" She pulled away, "Now I must be off so I do not bring any unwanted attention with my absence, good luck, and thank you"

~~~~

Sarah took the glass vial in her hand, pulling the wooden cork, "Alright" She put it to her lips and threw her head back.

"You might feel a bit sick, this is normal"

They watched as Sarah suddenly started to dwindle away within her dress, finally disappearing beneath the thick fabrics.

"Why did her clothes not shrink as well?" Darius asked as Brooke sifted through the clothes.

"No, the effects of potions only interact with the body" She gently pulled a now tiny Sarah from the pile, "But the effects can be reversed more easily, though an enchantment has the capability of being permanent and more powerful" She looked at Sarah, "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes" She stammered, taking a small piece of fabric that Brooke offered her, wrapping it around her torso like a towel, "This is so strange"

"Tell me about it" Darius remarked.

"Alright, so now we can hide you in the bag and we are-"

"That wont work" Sarah suddenly blurted, "The spell will see through the thin walls"

"Oh..." Brooke said, a little embarrassed.

"Yes, it would need to be somewhere a little thicker, completely shut off from the light"

"Well, there could be only one place but surely that is-"

"You mean inside of you?"

Brooke nodded, "We can think of something else, we just need time"

"No, there is no other way" Sarah said with a shaking voice, "I am ready to do what ever it takes"

"Well, I know it is at least safe for a little while" She said smiling at Darius.

"You were more than willing to show me that" He grumbled.

Brooke set her palm flat on the table, "So, you are willing to do this?"

Sarah nodded, climbing on, "I am"

"Okay" She looked towards Darius, "You too"

"What?"

"Get on"

"Oh no, not again"

"Yes again, get on!"

"But why?"

"Because I will not put her in there alone, and you are more than capable of accompanying her"

Darius sighed, "Fine...Fine" He climbed onto her hand, allowing Sarah to tightly grip his hand as the rose into the air, "Please be gentle" He said once again staring towards Brooke's lips.

"I will, I have precious cargo this time" She opened her mouth, pressing her lower lip to her hand.

Darius nodded, taking Sarah by her hand and leading her inside, both stepping down onto Brooke's tongue. They slipped their way towards the back of her mouth, her tongue twitching under their tiny steps. Her lips closed slowly, tongue gently rocking from side to side to position them.

"Alright, we're ready"

Brooke nodded, tilting her head back and swallowing as softly as she could, feeling as the two bodies entered her throat and started their decent into her stomach.