- Text Size +
Mike sat on the edge of the cliff, Alicia had wanted to go on a walk with Snow but he decided he wanted to talk with Liza for a while instead. Liza sat with her back propped against the cliff next to him, long body descending deep into the blue waters below. It had been a few weeks since they had gotten back from their journey and they were still enjoying their time to relax.

"So you were a pretty popular topic among the boys back in the village" Mike said after their previous conversation had slowed. Alicia was absolutely obsessed now with finding someone for Liza, and for some reason thought Mike should be the one to push it on her.

Liza shrugged, "I'm not so sure I'm interested with the boys back in the village"

"The girls then?" Mike laughed, Liza blushed, "I was only kidding"

"W-Would that be weird?" Mike laughed again, she looked at him her cheeks still a little flustered.

"I guess not, why?" Liza turned away from him to hide her even darker cheeks, "Oh, wait you-"

"No!" Liza yelled turning her back to him, though her cheeks were still bright red. He stared at her a little confused as to why she got so defensive, "Sorry" She apologized.

"No it was rude of me" Mike assured of her.

Liza sighed, then turned back to him, fingers clutching the edge of the cliff, "But would it be?"

"I mean on earth it was pretty well accepted. Well sort of"

"So, if I was say...curious, that wouldn't be weird?"

"Of course not" Mike assured her, staring into her unbearable cute eyes he couldn't help but grin as a small, well relatively small, smile crept over her lips, "Why?"

"I don't know, I mean there have been times when I've sort of, well, fantasized about what it would be like"

Mike nodded, feeling a little awkward himself as he pictured it in his mind rather fondly.

"But please don't tell Alicia! I mean I still think I like guys better but, oh its so embarrassing"

"I wont" Mike said placing his hand on her finger, "I promise"

~~~

"You are never going to believe what I learned about Liza today" Mike said with a grin leaning against Alicia's neck.

"Whats that?" She asked, sending vibrations down his back as she spoke.

"She is a little bi-curious"

"Whats that?"

"Well, you know. She's just a little interested in girls"

"Interested about what?"

Mike rolled her eyes, "Sexually"

Alicia gasped, "Really? Why did she tell you?"

"Well I was telling her, as you asked, that she was turning some heads in the village and I made a little joke and well, she told me. But don't tell her I told you, she might eat me"

Alicia laughed, "Don't worry"

~~~

Liza covered her face in her hands hiding her unbearable embarrassment, "He told you!" She cried.

"Oh Liza don't be like that!" Alicia pleaded holding her friend by the shoulder. Alicia knew she probably should have been more subtle in telling her, "Look I think its cute, its nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Oh god but it is! You must think so differently of me! Its just a little curiosity I never thought of you that way I swear!"

"No no Liza not at all, in fact I wanted to ask you something" An idea had crossed her mind the night that Mike had told him. She had been wanting to do something special for both of them, and ever since first making love to Mike her own sexual curiosities have been on fire.

"What?" Liza said, her hands still covering her burning face.

"Well" She leaned in and whispered her idea into her ear, "I mean, only if your comfortable with that sort of thing" she said quickly afterward..

"Would...Would he do that?" Liza squeaked, slowly pulling her hands off her face.

"Of course he would. Look I'll ask him next time I see him"

~~~

Mike came to the lakes edge, "Hey guys" He called up, though instantly he knew something was up. Liza was flush red, and he knew there wasn't much that could make this naga blush, "Oh god"

Alicia smiled at Liza before leaving towards Mike. Liza could hardly watch as her friend discussed her plan with Mike.

"You told her I told you!" Mike cried.

"Well you didn't keep your promise to her either" Alicia retorted, "But um, actually I had a little idea"

Mike looked over her shoulder to see Liza staring at them, her hands clamped nervously at her chest, "What?" He asked, growing a bit nervous and excited.

"Well" She said, whispering, "I asked her if she would want to, um, join us? Next time we got intimate that is" Mike looked up at her wide eyed.

"Y-You're not messing with me are you?" He said in shock, "I mean you do realize that this is every guys dream so you better not be messing with me"

"I take that as a yes" Alicia said with a giggle.

"But, when? Like now?"

Alicia rolled her eyes, "No not now, we have to set the mood. Tonight"

~~~

Mike and Alicia decided that it would be best to set the mood with a bit of Whiskey fruit, as Vincent named it. It was named more for the effects rather than the taste, thankfully. About an hour into the night everyone was rather relaxed. The moon shone brightly.

"Really romantic night" Alicia commented.

"Yeah" Liza said, having a little trouble still meeting Alicias gaze.

Alicia slid her hand under Lizas pulling her close, "Are you ready?" She whispered.

Liza nodded, "But you don't have to do this for me, I mean I know-" Alicia playfully shushed her.

"Not only you" She whispered, glancing over to Mike who was trying to hide his excitement as best he could.

"Are you sure you don't mind sharing?"

Alicia smiled, "He knows he belongs to me"

"I what?" Mike asked with a grin.

"Hush you, you belong to us tonight" She glanced over to Liza with a smile before turning back to him, "Now off with the clothes, wouldn't want them getting wet"

"You first" Mike said with a grin.

Alicia pondered it for a moment, "Alright, a piece for a piece"

Mike slipped his shirt over his head. and tossed it aside, folding his arms over his chest.

"Liza, would you like to do the honors?"

"M-Me?" She asked, Alicia nodded, leaning back exposing her vest, tired together between her breasts. Liza reached forward, hands trembling slightly from nervousness and excitement as she untied her friends top. She giggled as Liza helped her remove it from her shoulders. Lizas hand touched against the bare surface then retracted quickly.

"Relax Liza, do what ever you want" She whispered, holding her friends hand to her chest. She had to admit this was pretty exciting for her, or maybe it was just the fruit. Liza blushed but smiled, reaching her other hand forward.

Mike stood in awe, watching as the naga gently caressed Alicia, they seemed to ignore him for a moment, but he was happy to watch.

Alicia finally turned to him, "Well, next please" She said with a smile.

Mike shifted nervously before slowly slipping his pants down over his feet. He watched as Alicia reached out for him, he let her hand lift him up and set him gently down on her stomach, Liza looking down at him with a dreamy smile.

"Ok Liza, go ahead" Alicia said softly.

Liza slipped down, glancing at Mike before focusing on the rather small leather skirt before her. She gasped as she slipped it from Alicias waste, gently letting it slide up from her thigh, over her knee and then finally down past her feet.

Alicia wanted to make sure Liza knew she was really into this so she grabbed her hand, taking Mike in the other as she pulled Liza's torso onto her. She gave her a gentle smile before slowly leaning forward. Liza seemed to recoil in shock as their lips suddenly interlocked. After a moment she closed her eyes and pushed forward, humming slightly as she slipped her tongue into her mouth. Mike watched, still in awe as probably the two most beautiful women in his life kissed.

Liza finally pulled away, blushing deeply, she turned towards Mike with a smile.

"So, what should we do with him?" Alicia asked playfully. She grinned at Mike as Liza whispered in her ear, "Sounds fun, here you can take him first" She sort of gave Mike a look telling him be better do what ever Liza wanted. But who was Mike to deny these two anything?

Liza leaned towards Mike who was standing in Alicias palm, her lips parted slightly as they pressed against him softly. Mike felt as her warm and slick tongue slid from her lips, shuddering slightly in excitement. He felt Alicias hand leave his feet as Liza picked him up into her mouth. She faced Alicia again, smiling with Mike concealed within her mouth. Alicia nodded, telling her it was okay to go forward.

Liza leaned in again, feeling Mike squirm against her tongue. Alicia opened her lips to accept her kiss. They gently started to pass Mike back and forth, playing with him gingerly with both of their tongues. Mike was lost in some sort of wild and strange heaven, unsure of whose mouth he was in at any particular point. The nimble tongues wrapped him from head to toe as they slipped him across the bumpy yet soft surface. They each hummed quietly with erotic pleasure, and they had only just started. They kept this odd kiss going for a long time, letting Mike reach his climax. Even after Mike enjoyed the ride, ready to go again in not too long.

Liza's hand slipped down Alicias side, gently grazing her womanhood. Her eyes opened to ask if she should continue. Liza pulled away, Mike back within her mouth. Alicia nodded excitedly. Watching as Liza slipped down her stomach until her head rested between her legs. She gasped as her lips suddenly pressed against her womanhood, her tongue slipping Mike inside gently. It didn't take Mike long to figure out what happened and he soon started squirming to add to Alicias pleasure.

Alicia, normally quiet in bed, started moaning louder and louder as Lizas tongue and Mikes squirms worked within her. "Oh..Oh!" She finally gasped as she reached her peak, shuddering slightly. She stared into Lizas green eyes, "That was wonderful" She helped Mikes slick body into her hands. She looked down at him lovingly.

Mike looked back up towards his lover, then over his shoulder to Liza who was now looking at him nervously.

Alicia pulled Liza down slowly, turning her to her back as she now sat on top her her scales.

"If...If you're not comfortable" Liza said, eyes still staring at Mike.

Alicia shook her head with a smile and pressed her fingers against the slit of flesh on Lizas lower torso. Liza gasped as she then lowered Mike inside, "He's really great in there" She said, slipping his body deeper. She didn't lower her head down, instead staring into her friends eyes as her fingers continued to help Mike inside. Liza moaned loudly arching her back, her long tail squirming from side to side. Mike did all he could, arms aching slightly. Finally Liza collapsed panting, Alicia slid Mike back into her hands once again before laying herself partially on top of Lizas torso. Their chests pressed together as they all stared into each others eyes, neither of them quite sure what they thought about what just happened. Alicia set Mike down between Lizas breasts, gently stroking his back with her finger.

"I love you guys" Liza finally whispered.

~~~

The next morning Mike awoke, the sights confirming that last night was far from a good dream. He slid out from under Alicias hand, smiling as she continued to sleep with her head nestled on Lizas shoulder, her leg draped over Lizas stomach. Liza was awake, smiling gently down at him, "Thanks, for last night" She whispered.

Mike ran his hand through his hair, "I should be the one thanking you guys"

"I think I've satisfied my curiosity, maybe you could talk to some of those boys for me?"

"Mmm. thats too bad" Alicias voice said in a gentle moan.