- Text Size +
I was sitting around outside, waiting for my friend Ashley to get out of softball practice... I knew I should've gotten a ride from my friend Stan instead, but nooo. My friend was a short brunette who I'd known for about 4 years and we went to high school together. We had sort of an attraction to each other but it never seemed to go anywhere. Part of me knew the reason I even wanted a ride with her was because I wanted the time alone, but I hadn't considered how long I'd have to wait after school.

At this point, you're probably wondering who I am. My name's Bobby and I'm 18 years old, and a senior at Middleton High School. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, and I guess what you could call a glutton for punishment. Being a young male, I had a certain uncontrollable sexual fascination with the "fairer gender", which is probably what started this mess in the first place. No, it's definitely what started it.

It was around that time, my blonde haired friend Scott came running up to me in a hurry. I couldn't tell if he was running from something or just running for the hell of it, but the rate of his voice and the sweat on his face confirmed that he definitely in fear as he handed me something.

"Dude, take this!" he said, short of breath.

"Uh, what the hell is this?" I said, holding onto what appeared to be a white rock.

"It's the coolest thing ever but you have to be careful with it" he warned. Scott had a habit of over exageratting though, so I doubt it was all that great.

"Scott, this isn't like the time you told me were gonna meet Santa Claus, is it?" I sighed, giving my friend a skeptical look.

"No, dude this thing is legit!" he said, taking occasional looks backward, still in fear "I got it from this wizard down the road and..."

"Wait, did you say wizard?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"You just gotta trust me on this" he said, "this rock gives you the ability to shrink yourself"

"What?" I gasped.

"Yeah, it's ridiculous, man" Scott explained, "I didn't believe it at first myself, but it totally works!"

"Okay, but what's the use of that?" I scoffed, "why would I want to shrink myself?"

"2 words, man... cheer leaders" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"The cheer squad just got out of practice and they're in the showers! All you need to do is shrink yourself with that, and go spy on them!"

"Wait you're serious?" I said, realizing that I did in fact have time to kill.

"Yeah, it's the greatest, you just have to make sure they don't see you obviously" Scott said

"But then how would I grow back afterwards?" I asked.

"Just leave the rock somewhere nearby..." he explained, "then sneak a peek and use it to re-enlarge yourself. Then, you're out of there"

"And they didn't catch you doing this?" I asked.

Scott laughed, and said "Heh, you kidding me? They don't me stealthy Scott for nothing"

"Um, but nobody calls you that" I said.

"Well, they will" he chuckled, "but hey, just hold onto that for me, huh? Whether or not you use it is entirely up to you"

With that, my friend Scott took off, leaving me with this magic rock thing. I looked down at it and felt the temptations running through my mind. I knew it was wrong, but a quick peek couldn't hurt, and shrinking myself would be the only way I could get a close view without being spotted. Besides, it's not like Ashley or anyone else would have to know I did it, and it's not wrong. It's just looking... no harm in that, right?

So, I took the stone into school with me and quickly made a bee-line for the girl's locker rooms, where the showers were. I continously gazed to my left and right to make sure noone was watching me. When I got closer, I set the rock down like Scott said. After all, I wouldn't be able to pick it up once I was shrunk. I put my hand on the rock, before realizing he never told me how to use it.

"Um... huh." I paused, looking down at the rock on the ground. Maybe there was some kind of command phrase or something. "Uh... shrink me now?"

The rock did nothing.

"Abra-kadabra?" I whispered, trying to keep my voice down in case someone walked by. The rock still did nothing "Uh... shrinkus magnificient?"

Still nothing.

"Ugh, work for me you stupid piece of crap!" I found myself exclaiming. All of a sudden, I heard a mesmerizing hum, followed by a cloud of white dust, almost like chalk. Within seconds, I felt myself getting smaller, surrounded by what appeared to be massive rainclouds and an intensifying humming.

"Holy crap!" I shouted, watching the smoke slowly lift to reveal that the locker in front of me was the size of a building. In fact everything around me had grown significantly, including the rock which was now just a tiny bit shorter than me. I only hoped I could remember whatever I did to make it work. I take a cautious look around, somewhat terrorfied to be so small. Just then, I hear female voices.

"Hey Brit, Jeff was so coming onto you" I heard a girl chuckle, her voice possessing the familiar echo of a bathroom. They were all in the shower... just like Scott said. I follow the voice down a somewhat eerie corridor and hear the voices get louder and more intense. Right about now, I was only a few feet away from the shower stalls, and I kinda regretted leaving the rock so far behind. It'd be a long trek back for someone my size. Just then I heard a wet stomping noise, like the sound of wet feet against the concrete floors. Nervously I ducked behind the first thing I could find, a large white tapestry which hung from above. Luckily, it completely covered me and I was able to hear their conversation.

"That practice was pretty tough..." I heard another girl say. "but on the bright side, I'm getting better at somersalts"

I take a quick peek from behind my covering and catch a glimpse of the giantesses in the shower. Something about being so close to such gargantuan beauties was making me feel flush, or maybe it was because the shower room was permeated with steam. Either way, I felt myself becoming aroused by the sight of so many large girls... merely their ankles appeared to be tree trunks from my perspective, towering over me so much that I had to crane my neck for what seemed like miles to reveal their bodily forms, massive curves and somewhere high in the distance, their faces, dripping with moisture just as the rest of their body.

"Is it just me or is it kinda drafty in here?" I heard a girl say with a tsk. She then began walking in my direction. My heart rate increased as she drew closer but I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

"There's a towel right over there if you need it" I heard another girl say and the first girl was getting closer than ever. I saw her feet getting closer from underneath my covering and I began to get ever more afraid. I crouched into the corner and hoped she wouldn't see, but I didn't quite expect what happened next.

"Thanks Brit," this particular giantess said and removed the large white cover from in front of me... I had been standing under a towel rack!

"Oh my god!" she shrieked, covering her nakedness with the white towel and giving me a disdainful look, before looking to the other girls. They all gathered in the same area, their eyes drilling into me.

"Is that Bobby?!" I heard a few of them ask, the few that had known of me to begin with. I cower in fear, and have nothing to say... no way to defend myself.

"What the hell?" one of the girls groaned. "not another one of them"

"Another one?" I asked.

Suddenly, I feel my body get wrapped up uncomfortably tight. I look up to see that I've been captured! I'm seized between the thick, meaty fingers of another cheerleader named Natalie, who holds me up for all of them to see. By now, they've all donned the white towels so I couldn't peep at them.

"I got him!" Natalie said, with a smile.

"Good, I'm so sick of these perverts!" Brittany tsked, "first it was that Scott kid, and now him"

"Scott?" I asked. Guess he was lying about being caught, after all.

"Yeah, he was here and had shrunk himself to spy on us, but he got away before we could catch him" another cheerleader said.

"Yeah, unfortunately, you won't be so lucky..." Natalie said, and gave me a large sinister smile.