- Text Size +
I watched the world zip by as Amy cupped me in her soft palms. We arrived in the kitchen and she placed me down on the counter. "So what are we doing?"

"Oh, just something that I've read in so many stories!" She said excitedly. She walked over to the refrigerator, winking at me as she opened the door. She pulled out a large glass cup, "You like milkshakes Robby?"

I grinned, already knowing what she had planned, "Why, yes I do, but I don't think I can reach that high!" I said.

Amy laughed as she set the cup down next to me, "Roleplaying are we?" We both laughed, she took a deep breath to calm down, and get into her giantess character. She cleared her throat, "Oh, let me give you a little boost then!" She leaned closer "Uh, should we play un-aware or aware?"

"I don't really care, it's about the same for me" I responded.

"I'm going to play un-aware, seems exciting!" She said.

"But won't you still be aware?" I laughed.

"Shush, and get on my spoon! Oh and shrink just a little bit smaller for this" I climbed onto the spoon and shrunk down a little smaller than half an inch. She giggled and lifted me up over the glass, placing the spoon just over the thick, chocolate milk shake. "Now, don't fall in little man! I would just hate to accidentally eat you up!" She said in the most innocent tone she could muster, then tilted the spoon, dropping me into the milkshake. My feet instantly felt the icy chill as I tried to move around. It took a lot of strength to pull my feet free, I looked up at Amy who was preparing to dip her spoon inside. I watched as she dug the spoon in a few yards away from me, removing an astonishing amount of material. I watched the spoon rise high above me, slipping inside of Amy's mouth. She hummed in delight as she sucked on the contents of the spoon. I found that I could walk on the surface, but I had to be careful, as if I was walking on top of a thick layer of snow. When my feet sunk down, it took a lot of energy to pull them back up. I was so focused on being able to move I was caught off guard as a massive tube struck the ground just a few feet from me. I looked up and saw Amy's lips attached to the end of the straw. Her lips pursed, her cheeks sucked in, and I felt the milkshake dropping. I watched her throat bob up and down as she gulped mouthful after mouthful. I tried some of the milkshake myself, realizing that I had not eaten anything that day since before I left. The level of the milkshake shrank and shrank as the minutes passed. occasionally she would stir it, I would have to run over to the straw and hang on so I would not be sucked below the surface. The glass began to tower over me, only Amy visible through the opening at the top. It took a while, but soon there was only a small sliver, only a little deeper than I could stand, remaining. Amy drew the straw away, and lifted the cup into the air. Amy put her lips to the edge of the cup and began turning it horizontally. I slid down with the rest of the liquid, too thick for me to really move around in. I pressed up against her soft lip, feeling the liquid drain below me, I considered letting go, but decided to play it out a little longer. She tilted the cup back down, and I more or less fell back down to the bottom. The little remaining milkshake only came up to my waist.

"Oh, only a little sip left!" She sighed, the air from her sigh caused the glass to fog. She lifted the cup again, the milkshake, and me, slowly oozing down the side of the glass. She opened her mouth wide, outstretching her tongue. She knew I loved the view, as she playfully said, "ahhh" as I approached the massive cave. Her tongue was stained with chocolate, along with the back of her throat. I came to the edge of the glass, feeling the milkshake build up around me. A few drops falling to the fleshly landing pad waiting for me below. I let myself go, letting out a cry, as if going down a big drop on a roller coaster. I landed with a splat on the pink and brown surface of her tongue. She must have felt it because she began to slowly draw her tongue inside of her mouth.

To be sure she knew I was inside, "Oh no! giantess! I am inside of your mouth! Please don't swallow!"

She pressed me against the roof of her mouth, then said, "Oh, I hope that little man got out of there! I would just hate to have swallowed him down with the rest of my milkshake!" Her voice boomed all around me as her tongue tossed me around her dark, slick mouth. "But at least it would be nice and warm inside of my belly, much nicer than that cold milkshake!" She laughed as she slowly positioned me against the back of her mouth. I grew just a little bit, knowing she loved to feel me squirm on the way down. I felt as my feet met the edge of her throat, she opened her mouth, letting some light in. Her uvula hung in front of me, I stood up, reaching out to grab it. She felt it as a signal to swallow. I felt myself get pushed back into her throat by her powerful tongue, then pulled downward by the powerful muscles. I made a point to caress and squirm as much as possible, getting a satisfying moan out of her. "Oh no!" She gapsed, her voice booming right above me, "It appears I did swallow him! Wow, I can feel him squirming down my throat, oh how scared he must be!"

I laughed, "Giantess!" She loved it when I called her that, "I am sliding towards your stomach! Help me!!" After a few moments I felt my feet enter a larger opening, then I fell a few yards down into a thick pool of liquid. I grew a little larger so I could stand, and so she could feel and hear me more clearly. I pounded against the wall of her stomach, "Oh no! I am inside of your stomach now!"

"Oh no!" Amy called back down, then began laughing uncontrollably. "We really need to work on our acting!" She said.

"Yea" I laughed, "We're like a really bad sci-fi flick"

"Good special effects though"

I laughed, "Oh yea, for sure. So life like!"

"Well, that was fun" She said, "You want me to send down the string? I'm getting a little tired"

"Sure" I said, feeling a bit drowsy myself. I positioned myself in the dark below where the string should be coming down. I had done this so many times now I felt like I could get around her stomach better than I could my own room with my eyes closed. In a few moments the string grazed my hands, I felt for the knots and hopped on, shrinking a little smaller for a better fit. I tucked my head in as I began to rise, slipping into the tubes of her throat. I felt the soft surface moving down my body, then I saw the light hitting the back of her throat. As she pulled me the last few inches I watched as the back of her throat fell away, then her teeth and lips pass around me. I found myself hanging in front of her smiling face again.

"Lets get you washed up" She said as she placed me onto her palm. Cleaning had also become pretty routine, but for some reason it was always a little embarrassing. After I was dried off she carried me into her bedroom. She flicked on her bedside light and placed me gently down onto her pillow, then she lifted up the covers and gracefully slid inside.

"What a day, huh?" She said, placing an arm on the pillow next to me, resting her head so she could look down at me.

"Yea" I said, sitting down on the massive soft surface.

"You don't mind sharing the bed with me do you?" She said with a smile.

"Oh no, not at all" I responded, this would be the first night we've shared a bed. I watched as she rested her head on the pillow, warm wafts of air began to gently flow around me. She wrapped her arm around me, placing it on the side of the pillow we were resting on. She reached her other arm over towards the lamp and shut it off, leaving me blinded for a few moments. My eyes adjusted to the moonlight coming through the window, creating a silhouette of the mountainous landscape that my giantess created. We talked for a little while. As she fell silent I laid back, listening to her rhythmic breathing, feeling the air flow towards her as she breathed in, then blow back over my body as she breathed out.

I woke the next morning, feeling a strange warm pressure against my chest. I opened my eyes and saw that I was suspended in a strange dark enclosure. I repositioned myself so that I was sitting up. I could feel that the wall at my back was some sort of fabric, the wall pressing against my front was smooth and warm. My suspicions were answered when light suddenly flooded in from above. Amy must have placed me inside of her bra in my sleep. Her breast only aloud me to see a sliver of her smiling face. With some of the pressure relieved I climbed upwards onto the plain of her chest.

"Morning" She said, "How did you rest?"

"Very well apparently" I said, wondering how I didn't wake when she moved me.

"That's good" She said, "Want some breakfast?" She asked, holding up a spoon filled with some pink yogurt. I was starved, so she helped me find a seat on the edge of her spoon as she let me scoop the thick cream one handful at a time. I don't think I have ever filled myself with yogurt before.

"Thanks, what were your plans for tod-" I suddenly felt the spoon shift under my feet, I went tumbling down the metal slope of the spoon. I looked back towards Amy, who had a mischievous grin on her lips. I watched the white walls of the yogurt cup rise over my head, the thick pinkish goo slowly seeping over the edges around me. Then in a quick moment I found myself stuck inside of the cool substance, only my head poking out of the top. The spoon rose slowly into the air, stopping before a wall of white, smiling teeth. The wall parted, a muscular pink tongue slowly slid over the bottom row of her teeth. She playfully flicked her tongue in front of me, coating the tip of her tongue in the pink yogurt. She slowly slid her tongue back inside of her mouth, smacking her lips together as she seemed to savor the taste. She drew her tongue into the yogurt again and again, licking away the yogurt around me. She maneuvered her tongue nimbly, lapping away only the yogurt surrounding me. Finally her tongue brushed across my front, I lifted slightly off the spoon, but fell back, she wasn't quite ready to bring me inside just yet. I watched as she brought her tongue back down onto the spoon, slowly sliding it across, leaving only shiny metal behind it. I watched as she curled it back inside of her mouth, she knew I loved the view. She brought the spoon a little higher towards her mouth, her lips parted slowly. Light flooded over the soft pink and white surfaces, she tilted her head back further, letting me peer down even further into her throat. Slowly she slid the spoon inside, her tongue guiding it deep with in her cavernous mouth. I watched her tongue slide beneath my little metal craft, rolling up a smooth, pink slope, the crest of her throat becoming visible. her uvula bobbed up and down in front of me, her throat widened and closed, hot wafts of air blew past me as she breathed, I could sit here for hours. And I think she knew it, because she held me there for a long time, until her lips finally closed around the shaft of the spoon, leaving me to stand there in the darkness. Nothing seemed to happen, I considered climbing off the spoon to explore the pitch black cave. As I considered what to do next, she acted first. I felt as the spoon began to slide backwards. The back of my head came into contact with a massive, soft surface, I fell forward as my worlds was suddenly filled with light again.

"I'm surprised you stayed on" Amy said with a giggle.

"I was waiting for you to do something" I responded as I got back to my feet. "But I probably could have stepped off that spoon right into your throat"

She smiled proudly, "I told you I have been practicing, I bet I could have moved it even further if I wasn't afraid of choking"

"That wouldn't be too fun"

"No, no it would not" She laughed, "But, it seems that there is just a tiny bit of yogurt left on my spoon" She said with a wide grin.

I looked down, seeing that I was sill covered with a pink yogurt. "I see" I said, unable to suppress a playful smile. I feet rolled towards the toes, my knees bent, it had been a while since I played hard to get, but the mornings activity had gotten my heart pumping. She lowered her slips towards the spoon again, unaware of my intentions. Her slick tongue rolled onto the spoon, slowly sliding towards me. I waited until the tongue was with in an arms reach, then I carefully sidestepped and tip-toed along the edge of the spoon around her. I looked up, now under her chin at the edge of the spoon. Her tongue slid back inside her mouth, she drew the spoon away from her face, eying me curiously.

"So we are playing this game now?" She said, her eyes narrowing, a slight grin across her lips. "I don't know if a spoon is the best place to elude a trained huntress"

"Perhaps. But if you are a trained huntress, then I am a seasoned, uh, prey"

"Seasoned prey?" She laughed, "Alright then, lets play" I backed away from the edge of the spoon, knowing I would be at her mercy in a single flick of the wrist. She sighed, "Oh this is going to be too easy"

"So you think" I said, my competitive side flaring. She just gave me a smile, then lifted the spoon in front of her lips. Just as before she parted them, and began sliding the spoon inside. I ran back towards the shaft of the spoon, carefully slipping by the area where her fingers pressed against the sides. I looked back, the long metal platform had slipped deep with in her mouth, and I was running out of room. She brought her lips quickly down, leaving me standing on a little sliver of spoon. She drew the spoon out again, a little disappointed to see me still sanding there.

"Oh well, I didn't want to cheat, but I guess when it comes down to it, winning is winning" She said with a little sigh.

I braced my self for her next attempt, being sure to stay on the side away from her mouth. She caught me off guard as she quickly turned the spoon around, facing me now directly below her lips. I scrambled back towards the other end, feeling the spoon gradually slope downwards. I looked over my shoulder to see her gaping mouth, tongue holding the end of the spoon, creating a slick slide into her gullet. I stumbled onto the wide end of the spoon, the curved spoon was too angled for me now to climb. I grabbed hold of the edge, looking down as the spoon now stood vertically over her mouth. I knew if I stayed here much longer my fate was sealed, so I bent my knees and leaped out. Her eyes widened with surprise as she watched my tiny figure leap towards her face. I landed with a thud on her cheek below her left eye. She began to straighten her face, I frantically looked for my next option, I ran up her cheek, shrinking as I neared her eye, which to my luck was closed. I grabbed hold of one of her long eye lashes and held on for dear life as she sat up, her eye flicked open. I was taken back by the beauty of the massive white and blue wall in front of me. Her pupil shifted upwards, widening and shrinking as it tried to focus on me.

"Oh my god" She gasped, "You are nearly invisible! Is that really you?"

My arms began to ache, "Yea!" I shouted, but my tiny voice was too small for her to hear. I watched her hand rise into the air, fingers ready to pinch my minuscule body. So I dropped, growing again to a larger size. My hear hit against her cheek and I slid down over her cheek bone, then found myself falling in the open air. I dropped down onto her chest, rolling to a stop. I eyed my next route of escape and ran towards her cleavage. I started to slide between her chest.

"Ah ah ah!" She said, suddenly using her arms to clench her breasts together, pinning me between the massive hills of flesh.

"Shit" I muttered, knowing that I should have jumped off the other side. But I will admit I really wanted to take that ride into her cleavage and down her tight stomach, then down those goddess like legs. I had it all planned out in my head.

"Trying to take the scenic route are we?" She said, practically reading my mind. She pinched my waist with two fingers and brought me back to her face. "You forget that I am the one in control of my body, probably not the safest route away from someone who is going to eat you" She said proudly.

My mind raced with ideas, I could shrink even more and slip from her grasp, but that was practically cheating. No, I was going to bring the fight inside of her this time. As soon as she finished her little speech, flaunting her victory at me, explaining how she was a true huntress. She opened her mouth, dipping her fingers inside as to eliminate any chances for me to find away out, and released me. The moment I hit the surface of her tongue I bolted towards the exit. Her tongue shifted below me, trying to pull me down into her throat. I waited until she tried to push me against the roof of her mouth, then jumped off the side, landing on the floor of her mouth to the side of her tongue. I climbed up her hum and onto the surface of her teeth. She tried to bite down gently to pin me in place, but I was able to roll off the side, placing myself between her teeth and cheek.

"I hope you don't think you can escape once you are already inside of me, my body is like a death trap!" She moved her tongue over her teeth to pursue me, the moment I was waiting for. Now that her teeth and lips were parted I climbed back onto her teeth, nearly losing balance on her much narrower front teeth. I jumped quickly as she tried to close her mouth again, my feet caught between her lips. She moved to lick me off of her lip, I used this chance to quickly roll away from her hungry tongue. I tumbled down over her chin and fell again towards her chest. This time I knew better than to follow my urges and I quickly moved for the side of her breast. I took a giant leap, just avoiding her hand as she slapped it down. In mid air I turned, to see her shocked face watching me fall towards the floor. But I missed my shot, and landed prematurely on the edge of her chair. She quickly rose, pushing the chair away from the table. She had already positioned herself to catch me if I went for the floor.

"Very impressive" she said, "But once again you are cut off from any esca-" She watched as I slipped into a crack in the wood.

I laughed hysterically, as I saw her head appear over my hiding spot.

"Stupid old chair!" She said, slamming her fist down on the wooden surface.

"I win" I boasted up towards her once she was close enough to hear.

"Win? Oh no, games not over" She said, "You may have some sly tricks, but I have the power" She grinned as she lowered her lips over the crack I was hiding in. A warm blast of wind hit me, then a massive whoosh filled my ears. Before I could even brace myself I was tumbling in the air, darkness soaring past me. I caught a glimpse of the back of her teeth, and then I was suspended in darkness. The familiar pull of muscles around me, the wet sounds of her body filling my ears. "I win" Her voice boomed around me.

"Damn" I sighed as I slid deep with in her chest towards her waiting stomach. Suddenly my downward momentum came to a halt, I felt the walls around me shift upward in waves. I felt as if I was being pulled back upwards, the shine of the back of her throat above me came into view, followed by the view of her tongue stretching out before her teeth. I stopped at the back of her throat for a few seconds, and then came rushing out with a power cough, landing with a splat in Amy's hand.

"Another trick I picked up" Amy said, wiping her lips, "I wasn't ready to eat you just yet. You know today is the big day"

"Ah yes, the full tour" I said, growing a bit anxious.

"Right, but I have a little present for you before we do it" She said excitedly. She turned quickly and jogged through her house, the blasting winds chilled my soaking body.

"I wonder what this is about" I said, thinking about what she wanted to do. Perhaps another lap dance, or a plus size blow job? But she had already done that. I have explored literally every inch of her body, except for of course the parts I would be visiting later, what could she be so excited about?

We entered Amy's room, she gently set me down on the bed and walked towards her bed stand. She took something out of a small box and walked back to me. She let the object slide from her hand to the bed directly in front of me. It looked kind of like a tiny snow globe, but the glass was colored over with white paint. On the back of the half globe there was a black plastic disc, with a tiny rod sticking out the back. I looked up to her a bit confused.

"It's a light silly!" She said as she laid down in the bed next to me. I lifted the strange object and moved it around in my hands, "Twist the little rod there" She said, I did so and the white globe suddenly lit up brightly. "I know how you always talk about how dark it is inside of there, so I thought maybe you would want to see everything.

"Wow this is nice! thanks!" I said, truly excited about finally getting to view the living caverns I had explored so many times blindly. "So, when should we do it?" I asked.

"Well" Amy said leaning to her side, "I thought I may run a few errands today. I was thinking of how cool it would be to go about a regular day with you inside of me. But I mean if you think an all day kind of thing would be too long we could do it after or something" She said playing with her hair.

"Sounds like a day to me" I said turning off the little light.

"Oh fun!" Amy said hopping to her knees. "Oh I'm so nervous!"

"There's nothing to be nervous about" I said, "Remember I've done this once before, in probably a much more volatile environment"

"Right" She said, nodding her head, "So how do we want to do this one?" She asked.

"I don't care, I mean we've pretty much done every scenario"

"Well, I wasn't awake for that one in the bath, you know where you sort of climbed in on your own"

"Oh right, I can be like a little cave explorer, you know I don't think I've ever actually climbed into your throat on my own"

"Ok, so lets do this, my little adventurer" She said playfully. She lifted me into the air as she laid back on her bed. We sat for a few moments, "Alright, I'm ready" She said taking a deep breath.

"Same here" I said, flicking on my makeshift light. Amy laughed, "What?" I said.

"Oh, it's just you look so ridiculous holding that thing!" She said. Once she calmed her self again, she assured me she was ready. She held her palm by the edge of her lips and opened her mouth wide. I grabbed hold of her bottom lip and hoisted myself upwards. The waves of warm breath were so comforting to me now. I stepped onto her tongue, which laid flat in her mouth now, the light already illuminating places that normally appeared dark to me. My experienced steps kept me from stumbling as I walked across the slick, soft surface. I told her that she could close her mouth, and soon the only light came from the little white globe in my hands. The white light shone brightly against the soaking surfaces of her mouth, her white teeth gleamed brightly, the pink walls of flash were speckled with white. I began walking further, her tongue was risen at the back of her throat, hiding her throat. I placed my hand at the roof of her mouth when I finally reached the fleshy wall that separated me from the long journey through her body.

"Could you drop your tongue some? It's blocking the way to your throat" I called into the pink cavern. She silently responded as I felt her tongue shift, and drop. My light now flooded into her throat. I walked towards the edge of her throat, peering downwards. Saliva was now oozing around me as her mouth watered, wanting to swallow its meal down. I obliged it's request with a little hop, plunging me down into the pink tubes. The powerful throat muscles pulled me downwards, I lost grip of my flashlight. In a few moments I fell into her stomach, I sat in the darkness for a minute, until a white light finally fell from the top of her stomach, finally letting me see the wrinkled pink walls of the inside of her stomach. I sloshed through the liquid, growing a little larger so Amy could feel me. I took the light in my hands and looked around in awe.

"How is it?" Her voice boomed from above.

"Incredible" I called back. As I took in the sights, that maybe a normal person would be repulsed by, but to me I was in heaven. I found a spot where I could sort of sit down while staying above most of the fluids in her stomach. On the far side of the stomach was a dark exit, one that I would be entering before the day was over. I had always thought this exit was simply under the stomach, and I was wondering how I had not accidentally stumbled into before. I felt as her stomach shifted, more gently now that Amy understood what her actions did to me in here. Even through her precautions it was still a bumpy ride, I would lose my balance from my perch and slip into the thick, greenish waters. We talked for hours while Amy did small chores around her house, the "tides" of her stomach would come and go, I made sure to avoid going out with them. Finally there was a point where her stomach was completely drained, so I was able to move around a little more comfortably inside. Eventually Amy would get into her car and drive to the store, there was no talking while she was in public, so I kept my presence known by pressing against the stomach walls. Her mostly empty stomach would occasionally shake, constrict and then widen again, creating a deep rumbling sound.

As I felt her sit back down into her car I asked if she was ready to move on. She said she was, her voice had a twinge of worry in it. I assured her I would be fine, and then entered the passage way. The tunnels were long and twisted, much as I expected. I pressed up against the tubes so that Amy could follow me through the entire trip. I tried to talk to her, but even shouting she didn't seem to hear me. And eventually her own voice did not come through as more than a slight murmur over the loud sounds of her body. I soon became tried from the journey, as if I had been walking in knee deep snow for miles. I sat down to rest, pressing my legs against the side for Amy to feel where I was. After a few minutes her body seemed to react to my presence, the walls around me constricted, powerful muscles began sliding me further. "This may be a more comfortable way to travel" I said to myself. I continued squirming and pressing against the walls for Amy's pleasure as her body carried me deeper with in her. Slowly the tunnels became smaller, to the point where I could not even sit up. I thought that I may be reaching the end soon, so I struggled to position myself head first.

Finally after what seemed like a day long journey, my light fell onto an end in the tunnel. Amy had done her part well, for I hadn't run into and premature stops in my travels. Able to move my body now I slowly crawled towards the exit, pressing my hands inside of the clenched opening. She felt my efforts and relaxed, allowing me to easily climb through the hole, natural light finally flooding my eyes. I looked up and saw giant tile walls outside of the two enormous tan walls that rose around me. A gentle hand plucked me into the air, Amy's nude body spread out in front of me as she lay in the bath tub.

"Have fun?" She asked with a smile.

"Hell yea" I said, watching as she turned on the shower, "How did it feel?" I asked.

"Most incredible feeling in my life" She responded, laying back as the warm water fell over us. She scrubbed me clean with soapy water, then simply relaxed, me laying between her breasts, warm water flowing over my shoulders. And that was pretty much what we did for the rest of the night, eventually we got out of the shower and into bed, I had been inside her body from noon that day until about nine that night, but I wish it could have lasted longer.

"Amy?" I asked, a thought had just popped into my head.

"Mmm?" She responded, keeping her eyes closed, her hand cupped around me on her chest.

"How much would you have paid for an experience like this, before you knew me?"

Amy's eyes opened, she pulled herself so she was sitting, "Uhh, I don't know, why?"

"Well" I started, "Say you were able to get into contact with more girls like us"

"Oh I see where you're going with this" Amy said, a slightly disappointed tone in her voice, "You want to be a male prostitute, but for girls who dream of eating tiny people?"

"I guess, yea" I said.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" She said, "And I'm not just saying that because I want you all for myself, you know how I feel about that"

"Right, I know. But I think this will be a little more pure than just prostitution. Think of how much you wanted this to be real before you ever met me" I watched as Amy seemed to think back, "Would it be so wrong to sort of sell this reality to girls just like you? And maybe one day I would end up meeting a girl more my age, that I could settle down with"

Amy sat quietly for a while, her gaze occasionally drifting onto me, then back out into her world of thought, "As long as I got to be your manager" She finally said, "I think I could set you up with some girls"

I smiled, "Of course I want to still go to college, so we wont have too many dates during the year"

"Of course, they should be spaced out any way, so you don't get too tired of it. And I get to eat you when ever I want" She added.

"Well of course" I said, leaning back against her chest.

So it was set, I would become the worlds first vore jiggalo. Of course I would be rather picky in the few girls that would get to experience my gift. But as we would find out there was lots of profit in entering fields outside of vore, in a sense allowing a certain group of women to finally live out the giantess scenario that they could only live out in their dreams.