- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please note that all adult content happens after our hero turns 18. The story follows our hero form about age 10-21.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter has no giantess content (the only one without it) consider it more of an introduction of our hero.
Starting as a child I always found something so interesting, even desirable about some creature swallowing another alive. I would flip through books and find pictures of dragons and monsters with their victims in mouth, and would become overcome with a strange sensation, one that I would only truly understand later in life. Now before I continue my story I must ask that you keep an open mind here, sometimes I can hardly believe it my self.

I think it all started when I was about ten years old. I remember I was sitting in bed, thoughts focused on my secret little desire. How I wished I could somehow shrink down and explore the depths of some other creature. And then, to be honest I still can't really explain how I do it to this day, it happened. I found myself looking out over the blue landscape of my bed. If I had to guess I'd say I was about an inch tall, and scared out of my wits. I walked out over the rolling hills of blue covers looking up at the white sky over my head wondering what had just happened. And this would soon lead to my next discovery; for as I walked admiring the sights above I forgot to watch where I was walking, and my foot landed on empty air. I can remember it so vividly, the terror of falling, lungs unable to produce a scream though my mind was shrieking like a mad man. I remember watching as the hard wood floors raced towards me, and the sound of the dull thump as I collided with the ground. The fall would have been equivalent to leaping out a fifth story window and landing right on your chest, no one can survive that. But, I found the experience to be painless, I stood up and looked about with shaking legs. And as mysteriously as I made myself shrink I brought myself back to full height. To put it in perspective on how hard it is to explain how I do it, try this:explain how you move your fingers. Not so easy is it?

I began to shrink myself regularly, when I was alone in my room. It seemed so obvious for me to go try and fulfill my dreams and leap into somethings mouth, but I was afraid. I was too nervous to show anyone my talent, and definitely far to nervous to go climbing inside anyone, or anything. It was two years before I finally decided to go through with it. I was confident in my ability to change my size, it seemed I could become just about as small as I wanted. And I was also confident that in my condensed state, I was nearly invincible. So much so that I once shrank down to less than quarter of an inch and leaped of my dresser, which would be like...I don't even know how high that is.

Now, my family had this huge German Shepard, but I have yet to meet a more gentle beast. One day he lay sleeping on my floor while I was trying to do homework, or something. I had been thinking about doing this for such a long time, and when you have the means to carry out your dream, this can really get to you. So, a quietly closed my door and proceeded to shrink. After climbing out of the bundle of clothes, no they do not shrink with me, I looked and saw my dog still sleeping peacefully on the floor. I ran towards the massive figure until I began to feel the warm wafts of air hitting my skin, it sent goosebumps down my arms. I moved closer and closer, growing more and more excited. Then, for the first time, I looked into the cavernous maw. He slept on his side with his mouth wide open, tongue curled and pressed against the floor, I remember my mom getting so angry when he would leave little drool puddles on her beautiful kitchen floor. With each breath it sounded like some sort of monster roaring, blowing hot, and smelly air out over me. I remember the feeling of stepping that first step past his lips, though still standing on the floor, it instantly grew a few degrees warmer. It steadily grew warmer with each step I took, looking around at the massive teeth, longer than I was tall, pointing at me, the roof of his mouth was rigged and black.

I stood for a few moments in front of the massive pink tongue, it twitched and slid occasionally across the floor. Finally I pressed my hand against it, then my foot, and then finally my entire body lay flat against it. I was surprised at how fast my body was soaked with a thick layer of saliva, and I had know idea how it would stick to me. I moved my way deeper, scaling the side of his tongue, having to pull myself over where it rolled in on itself. I remember looking up and realizing that the only surface above me was the mouth of Rex. The winds became hotter and more fierce as I caught the first glimpse of his pitch black throat. I sat on his tongue a few yards away from the cavern for a while, excited as I have ever been in my life, but at the same time terrified. I had no plan for getting out, nor did I know if my resilience would hold up against the strong digestive juices with in. And there were many factors that escaped my young mind, like if there was even breathable air.

Then, everything went black, and the world around be began shifting. Rex was going to do the first push for me. A down pour of saliva sloshed around me now as I was thrown helplessly in the blackness. Then I felt the powerful pull. I was sucked into a tight tube, rippling as it pulled me downward. The first thing I noticed was the sounds, I don't know why I always imagined it to be relatively quietly, aside from the occasional grumble of the stomach. But then I found myself surrounded by a wide array of gurgles, rumbles and wet sounds that I can't really describe in words. The walls around me almost felt like hot jello as they pressed against me, constantly pulling me downwards. Finally I felt my feet spill into open space, the rest of my body soon followed and I landed with a splash, finding myself submerged for a few long seconds. Finally I gained somewhat of a footing and gasped at the dank air. The smell hit me like a punch in the face. If you think your dog as vile breath, it would be like a flower compared to the depths of it's stomach. It doesn't surprise me considering what their food smells nearly as bad. After a few minutes I was able to push the terrible stench out of my mind, which now I think I have built an immunity to.

I began to explore the pitch black cave. It was near impossible to walk, the floor shifted as I walked causing me to stumble many times. I found it easier to sort of doggy paddle around in the thick fluid. The walls felt shriveled, the occasional rumble would send tremors rippling around me. To this point I had not really thought about how I would get out, but my mind soon shifted to this topic as I felt a more violent tremor, followed by a low gurgle. The sound of bubbles breaching the thick surface reverberated around the stomach like a marble room. The depth of the liquid began to drop, and a current pulled at my feet. The rest of my trip I would prefer not to completely repeat out loud. But I will tell you that I took a long trip through a series of tubes, and may or may not have ended up in a pile in the grass. I remember the first rays of sunlight that hit my eyes as I stumbled through the forest of grasses. Quickly I returned myself back to normal height and gave myself a quick wash down under the garden hose, then spent a good hour in the shower. I thought that maybe now that I had finally done it I wouldn't really want to do it again, but I would soon find out that I was hooked...