- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapters 3 and 4 take place during the same encounter. Rob has hit the ripe old age of 18 so sexual themes and nudity are contained within this story! Do not read further if you are offended by things such as insertion and sexual mouth play!
I followed Ms. Whites advice and remained silent about my abilities. I lived and acted like any other kid my age, only using my abilities in my private times. There was only one time when I shrank around someone else, an old girlfriend of mine. She was asleep, and no I didn't do anything illegal. I shrank down, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything but sit back and admire the sight of the giant living landscape before me. I was still afraid to be found by someone without the same fantasy as me, I just wouldn't know what to say. So the years passed and the memory of Ms. White seemed so distant. The images remained beautifully in my mind, but it seemed like it happened so long ago. I tried to remind myself what she had told me, that I would eventually I would find another girl like her, but now it seemed to be nothing but wishful thinking.

The years had past and I was now approaching the end of my senior year. A week or so after my eighteenth birthday my mom walked into my room, phone in hand. "Hey hon, one of you're old teachers is on the phone"

"Ok" I said, taking the phone, "Hello?" I asked into the receiver.

"Robby? Is that you?" A familiar, sweet voice asked, "Oh it sounds like you've become a man"

"Well It's been a long time" I responded, raising my hand to let my mom know she could leave. I watched as she disappeared into a room down the hall.

Ms. White sighed on the other end, "It has hasn't it" There was a pause. "I hope you don't mind me asking, have you found anyone else yet?"

"No, not yet. Not since the last time" I said.

"Does anyone know?"

"No, it's still our secret" I assured her.

"Good, good. Listen, Robby. I know I said that it would be best if we never did that again, but I don't know if I can take it any longer"

"Really?" I asked, shutting my door quietly.

"Yes. I want to meet again, if anything to get some closure" She almost pleaded over the phone.

"Well...Well I'd love too" I said, the memories of that summer so long ago rushing into my mind.

"Oh, that's wonderful" She said excitedly, "Can we do it this weekend. See if you can't free up Friday and Saturday, I'd like to make sure that if this is the last time we make it count"

"Yea, I'm not doing anything" I said growing more excited. She told me she would come to my neighborhood to pick me up. Suddenly my mom opened the door, "Uh yea I'm rooming with Jeremy, do you remember him? Yea we're both really excited to go to college. Oh I think my mom needs to use the phone" I said, impressed by my own improvisation.

I heard Ms. White laughing on the other line, "Alright Robby, remember, six tomorrow one block down"

"Ok Ms. White I'll be sure to update you every once in a while" I hung up.

"Oh she was such a good teacher" My mom said, "Cared so much for her students"

"Yea" I said handing her the phone.

The next day passed slowly, I made sure to set it up so no one would be looking for me, my parents thought I was going to a friends house; and I told all my friends I was out of town. At around five thirty I began walking down the sidewalk. The place we were supposed to meet was by an empty lot. I got there a few minutes early and wondered if I should shrink down and see if she would find me. But I figured it was too risky; I didn't want to be caught on the side of the road without clothes on. After a few minutes I saw a black car rolling slowly down the road towards me. My heart quickened. I'm not sure why but I found myself almost as nervous as the first time we did this. Maybe it was because it had been so long. I caught of glimpse of the women behind the wheel, I'm a little sad to admit that I was greatly relieved to see that she had aged incredibly well. She had to have been near her mid thirties, but still looked as good as she did in her mid twenties.

She met me with a wide smile and jumped out of the car. "Oh Robby look at you!" She squealed and she hugged me. "Oh my gosh, you look like a man now!"

"And you haven't aged a day" I said blushing.

She laughed, "Well it isn't easy" She said stepping back into the car. I waited until I heard the lock pop then got in. "So, you're almost a college boy now?" She said with a grin.

"Yea, almost" I responded buckling my seat belt.

"You remember the first time we did this?" She asked as she started up the car.

"Oh yea"

"Gosh, I remember when you asked me. I can't even imagine how you got the courage up to do that!" She said laughing, "But I'm glad you did. Gosh when I saw you shrink down, and I had your little body on my lap! It was so incredible" She eyed me for a moment, "You want to shrink now? Do it like we did the first time!"

"Umm, sure"

"Yay!" She said, clapping her hands together. She eyed me hungrily as I prepared myself. "I'm mean there's no rush, we have a long two days ahead of us" She said smiling brightly.

I closed my eyes and felt my shirt expand around me until I found myself in a dark cave surrounded by thick fabrics. I saw a light appear above me, and found a giant face looking in. A giant hand reached down towards me, grasping me at my waist with her thumb and forefinger. "Ohh" She cooed, "You may have grown up, but at this size your just as cute as you were four years ago!" She said in a high voice. She caught me a little off guard as she brought me to her lips, giving a tender kiss across my upper body. She held me there a little longer than I thought. She drew me away slowly, a mischievous grin on her lips. "Why did we ever stop?" She asked with a sigh.

"Maybe it's better if we do it so far apart, I mean so it doesn't lose it's excitement" I offered as she held me out in front of her face.

"Maybe you're right" She said, "I just can't seem to let go. To be honest the first time I fantasized about keeping you forever" She looked away, "But I know I can't keep you to myself. It's not healthy for either of us, maybe if you were born a decade earlier" She sighed again. She shook her head, "We can talk about this later. Because for the next two days, your mine" She giggled.

"So, what exactly are we going to do for two nights?"

She smiled, "I have some things in mind. Some old stuff, some new stuff we haven't done"

"Sounds exhausting" I laughed.

"Mmm, hon you won't be able to walk for a week once I'm through with you" She gleamed at me with a smile I had never seen before. To be honest it made me a little uneasy. "Now lets see, how did we do this the first time?" She touched her finger to her chin. Her eyes lit up, "Oh I remember!" She said, lowering me down onto the thin fabric of her skirt. She laughed, "Oh you were so nervous the first time I put you here!"

Her skirt was so thin I could feel the heat radiating up from her legs. I couldn't gain enough balance to walk around so I sat down. I tried to stay on top of her thigh, but each bump made me slide down a few more inches; until I found myself hanging on the fabric between her legs. I looked back towards the goddess who's lap I was currently sitting on. My eyes first fell on her midriff, her tan stomach rising above me like a massive wall. I followed it higher and higher, to her supple breasts, and finally to her face. She smiled at me, apparently she had saw me looking her up and down. I quickly looked away, she just laughed.

"Train tracks"

"Huh?" Then suddenly I found myself bouncing up and down as the car rumbled over the tracks. Suddenly I found myself grasping at nothing. I landed with a thud on a some smooth material. I looked up and saw two large, tan walls leading towards a solid white wall. Then I realized what I was looking at, "Oh, um, I fell" I said, trying to pry my eyes off the sight.

"You don't catch a hint very well do you?" She asked with a sigh.

"I-I-what?" Confused. I watched as her legs close closer around me.

She lifted her skirt so she could see me, "You still don't get it do you?" She put the car into park as she pulled into her drive. She reached down and lifted me from between her legs. "We are going to explore a lot more this time" She said with a grin. I was surprised to see myself being lowered down into her cleavage. After she wedged me inside she said, "Comfy?"

I looked around at the two massive mounds that surrounded me. She began walking, creating an unusual sensation. Her breasts would rise as she took a step, and then as her foot came down they fell. So I felt myself rise, then fall rapidly, then stop suddenly. Over and over again with every step. I was beginning to slip lower and lower, until my head slipped down and I felt pressure all around me. But, there was no pain, only a growing sensation of bliss. The rhythmic beating of her heart filled my ears, putting me in a trance like state as the walls shifted around me. It was just dawning on me that I was living out the dream of probably millions of men, and I still had tonight, tomorrow and the next night in front of me. I was a little disappointed to see light break through. I felt two fingers press down on my sides and I found myself again in front of her smiling face.

"Have fun?"

"Heh, I don't know what to say Ms-"

"Please, call me Amy, I'm only Ms. White to my students" She said grinning. "Now, what to do first" She set me down on her kitchen table and locked the front door. When she returned she pulled a out a chair and sat down, leaning her elbows on the table. "So, did you enjoy the ride?" She asked with that mischievous grin on her lips.

I laughed, gazing into her cleavage which rose in front of me, "Probably one of the best I've had"

"That's good, that's good" She sighed, "You have no idea how hard it was for me to not do anything too inappropriate back when we first did this" I recalled back to the first time when she had ran her tongue across my entire body, "But now, that you're legally an adult...we don't have to be so careful"

My heart skipped a beat as those last words flowed from her lips. I wasn't sure how to respond. It was one thing to ask a girl out my age, but when you have a goddess towering over you saying that she is basically going to have sex with you; in our own special way, it's overwhelming.

"But that still leaves the question" she started again, "What to do first. hmm, all's I know is I want you tiny for all of these two days, but let's try you just a tad bigger" She hovered her hand over the table, "About this tall, please" She said smiling innocently. I obliged her request and waited for her to make her next move. I now stood about a foot tall, the tallest she has ever requested. She leaned forward, "I want you to know that you are more than just a fantasy doll for me" She whispered as she leaned closer. Her lips reached my eye level and parted slightly, releasing a wave of sweet warm air. I felt her tender hands press against my back as she drew forward, locking her lips around my head. Slowly she drew out her tongue and wrapped it behind my head and slid it back in. I tried my best to continue the favor but it's hard to kiss a mouth wider than you are. She drew back inhaling deeply, then pressed her smooth tongue to my chest and ran it upwards. She looked at me, then took me into her hands and stood. I watched the world rush by me as she rushed through her house.

We ran into a dimly lit room, she flicked on the light and I saw her bed spread out before us. With her other hand she tore off the sheets and basically tossed me onto it, knowing I would be alright. She stood over me with a wide smile, "How 'bout a little music?" She giggled strutting over to her dresser. She turned on the radio, a up beat Spanish tune filled the room. She laughed, and turned it up. She walked back towards me, swaying her hips to the beat. Then, too my excitement, she pulled her shirt over her head and flung it to the side. She turned around, swaying her hips above me as she slid her skirt to her knees. She bent down as she slid it down her legs. When she turned back to me all that she had on was a black lace bra and matching panties. She knelt onto the bed directly above me. She continued to sway to the song, "Come on dance with me!" She said, reaching a finger down and stroking my head.

"I don't really dance-" I started.

"Oh come on!" she pleaded, "You won't even dance for me?" She frowned jokingly.

"Well I-"

"Oh, don't tell me your nervous around me! I've seen you naked for Christ sake! You're telling me you can't dance?!" She inched closer so I was nearly brushing up against her thigh. "Give me your hands" She said, holding her own out palm up. I folded my arms against my chest, but she scolded me, so I reluctantly raised them into the air. She smiled and wrapped her massive fingers around my hands. "Now we just move to the music!" She giggled as she swayed my hands back and forth. "Oh come on we need more energy than that" I attempted to move with the music, I felt so ridiculous, "There we go!" She laughed. She started swaying more, I watched as her massive body moved and twisted. Her face smiling down at me. Suddenly her grip tightened as she lifted me into the air. She planted her lips across my chest, gently pushing her tongue against me. I gasped as she tossed be back, landing softly on her large pillows. I looked back and watched as she pulled her hair back behind her head, biting her lip as she started to sway to a new song that had come on the radio.

"Sit back hon, just enjoy the show" She said as she got onto all fours and started to crawl towards me. Her breasts swayed as each arm moved forward. She soon was hovering over me, the song was still quiet and slow. The songs pace rose, and she straightened herself higher. Slowly rolling her stomach to the beat of the song. I couldn't hide how much she was turning me on, so I just did as she said and enjoyed the show. I watched as she bent her body in dance over me, her skin was starting to get a subtle shine as the song finally began to die down. She gave me one more grin as she reached her hands behind her back. I watched as her bra dropped down onto the bed. She leaned back onto the bed, spreading her legs before me. She motioned for me to come over with her finger. I stepped off the pillow and walked between the pair of giant legs, which I could just barely see over. I stopped as she reached her hands down and lifted her panties from her hips and pulled them down, revealing her entire body to me. I ducked as she lifted her legs and pulled them off, tossing them causally away.

"Come up here baby" She called, "I've got something to show you" I climbed over her crotch, careful not to step directly on her vagina. My feet gently crossed over her stomach, feeling as I rose and fell with each breath. I came to her breasts, a little hesitant, "I'm all yours" She said, brushing a finger over her breast. I took a deep breath and planted my hands on her chest as I climbed onto them. I couldn't help but run my hands along their smooth surface.

"Oh you naughty boy!" She giggled as she suddenly flipped over, pinning me beneath her breasts. She looked down on me for a moment, then lowered her head against by body. I felt her hot tongue work it's way over my stomach and onto my chest. She flicked it over my face before she brought her lips down over my head. I reached my arms out and caressed her lips as she smothered me with giant kisses. She drew away, once again that strange grin crossed her mouth as she slid backwards. I watched expectantly as she lowered her head. Her long tongue emerged as she scooped my legs into her mouth. She pursed her lips as she drew away again. "As you're about to find your about to find out" She said, running her tongue across my lower body, "I have been practicing"

Once again she slurped my legs into her mouth. Then slowly took me in deeper until I found myself waist deep in the warmth of her mouth. She sucked deeply, sending a tremendous sensation through out my body. She hummed loudly, I could hardly keep myself from moaning out loud. She pressed my body against the roof of her mouth and sucked again, her tongue playing along my body. This seemed to go on for hours, until we finally reached a climax, leaving me breathless hanging out of her mouth. She let me slide out onto the sheets again. She rolled onto her back, "I didn't think that would be so enjoyable on my end" She gasped.

The thought hit me that it was my turn to return the favor. I got to my feet and climbed onto her stomach. Slowly I shrank myself down as I walked towards her legs. I looked at her vagina for a moment, then slid between her legs. Taking a few deep breaths I gently slid my arm inside. She gasped loudly and I drew my arm away, "Should I stop?" I asked, afraid I was going too far.

She pushed herself onto her elbows, "Oh god no" She said looking down at me, "You have no idea how much I want you inside me right now"

So now with her permission I approached this new cavity. I slid my arm in again, the muscles contracted around it. I took a deep breath of fresh air, then forced myself inside. Half of my body was now submerged inside the hot tunnel, the mucles around me contracted, then released. Finding it a little difficult to move deeper, I shrank even smaller. I felt as my feet finally followed me inside the dark tunnel. I rubbed the insides as much as I could as I crawled deeper. I could hear the moans growing louder as I continued forward. I wasn't sure how deep I actually was, but I decided it was deep enough. I started to grow again. I had to have been close to a foot and my feet still hadn't breached the outside. Now at my new larger height I started to rub her insides vigorously. I wont lie I wasn't sure what I was doing, but by the way she started moaning and screaming "yes! yes!" it must have been working.

"Oh my god!" She cried as I continued. I felt myself becoming drenched in a thick liquid. Her moans grew nearly into shrieks as I grew even a little larger. There was one finally convulsion, then I felt the muscles around me relax. I felt a hand grab my feet and slide me out into the fresh air. "Robby, that was incredible!" She gasped. She looked down, "We need to change the sheets" She wrapped her fingers around my waist and lifted me into the air, my still soaking body chilled by the winds that rushed past as we walked towards the bathroom.

It was a bit of a shock as the bright lights reflected against the clean, white surfaces of the bathroom. I watched as she pulled the curtain and lowered me into the tub. I looked up at her as she rose back, "Wait here" She said with a giggle. I watched as her nude figure disappeared over the edge, I heard the closet door open, followed shortly by the sound of the covers being pulled from the bed. Finally I heard her booming steps return, the bathroom door clicked shut and I once again stared up at the bronze body of my goddess. "Lets get cleaned up" She said with a wide grin. She reached down and turned the water on. I backed away as a cool pool of liquid began forming at my feet. Soon the water turned warm, and she stepped into the tub. She flicked a little metal switch and pulled the curtain, enclosing us inside. There was a hiss as the water stopped for a moment, then returned high above in a warm shower. I stood, now looking straight up at Ms. White, or Amy. The water stood at my ankles, constantly pounding me on the head. Amy hummed as she ran shampoo through her hair, the suds soon ran down her legs, leaving me now knee deep in the flower smelling soap. I knelt down, splashing some over my body. Suddenly I heard her feet rubbing against the floor as she slid down onto her rear, her legs spreading past me. I looked over my shoulder and saw her looking down at me, with an outstretched hand. She held out her thumb and forefinger with about an inch gap between, telling me she wanted me smaller. I gladly obliged and met her wishes. She ginned and tenderly wrapped her fingers around me, placing me onto her slick belly.

"That was a bold move back there" She sighed, leaning her head back against the tub.

"Yea, I figured I had to return the favor"

"Oh, and I'm glad you did, I don't know if anyone will be able to make me orgasm like that again!" She looked up at me, "So whats it like?"

"Hmm?"

"You know, in there" She said shifting her eyes between her legs.

"Well" I reflected, "It's a lot more quiet"

"Really? Is my belly that loud?"

"I don't know about loud, but definitely a lot of sounds spinning around"

"Wow, it must be so incredible, I mean it is for me!" I watched her foot rise, picking up the plug between her toes and placing it into the drain. She flicked the little metal switch and the bath water began to flow. "I haven't had a good bath in a long time" She sighed.

I laughed, "I don't think I've had one in years" I said.

"Mmm, come up here" She said with a grin.

I rose to my feet and walked up her belly, she nearly knocked me off balance as she giggled. I came to the two massive hills of her breasts. I started to climb my way up, but quickly slipped and slid down.

"Uh oh!" She cooed, "Can't quite make the climb?" She giggled.

I stood back up, crossing my arms. I looked at the gap between her breasts, too narrow to walk through, unless, a grin crossed my face. I shrank down to well under half an inch. "Hey! where did you go?" She called out. "Ohhh" She said as she felt my feet padding between her breasts. I looked around me at the two massive hills that rose to my sides, water droplets slowly sliding their way down. I came to the clearing before her neck and returned to about an inch tall. "Impressive" She said with a wide grin. "I kinda liked you that tiny, my breasts were like mountains to you!"

"Yea, I've never been that small, I kind of wonder if I have a limit?"

She gasped, "Wow, imagine if you were so tiny I couldn't even feel you. Oh the more I think of it the more exciting it sounds, my body would be a landscape" She paused a moment, "Oh can we try it! We can play a game, you have to reach high ground before the waters rise! Oh it sounds like fun" her voice rose, her hands curled in front of her chin.

"Sure" I said, "How small do you want me?" I asked as she lifted me into the air.

"A tiny spec on my body" She said excitedly. "Lets see, I'll place you right here" She set me down on her knee, which was elevated in the air, making it seem more like a mountain. "Ok, shrink away my little adventurer! The water is already rising!" She laughed.

I looked around, then started shrinking, her knee cap growing wider all around me. I got to the point where the little water droplet next to me rose over my head, "wow" I whispered to myself. I glanced over the edge, now I really was standing on a mountain. I looked towards my goal, her face seemed so distant. I walked towards the slope of her leg, it reminded me of looking down the face of a ski slope, a really long and steep ski slope. As I tried to figure the best way down my foot hit a slick spot, and I began sliding. I couldn't help but scream as I watched the world whiz by. Her body grew larger and larger as I picked up speed. It was taking a surprisingly long time to reach the bottom, I must have been smaller than I first thought. Finally I came to a splashing halt. Two massive tan islands rose above me, I had landed between her legs. I struggled to swim towards her crotch. Finally I reached it, staring at the massive vagina above my head. I grabbed hold of what little hair there was and began pulling myself upwards. She shifted as I crossed some sensitive areas, I almost considered venturing inside again. But I continued my climb until I reached the plain of her stomach. The water had nearly caught up with me, so I started walking at a brisk pace. The landscape that stretched ahead of me was nothing short of incredible. The slightly sloped, tan desert of her stomach seemed to stretch for miles before it reached her mountainous breasts, her head not even visible to me. A glance over my shoulder showed the water gently lapping at her lower abdomen, only her legs showing in the distance. This smooth ground gently rose and fell, I could hear light groans coming from the hollow core below. It seemed like fifteen minutes or so passed as I came to her navel, the water always licking at my heels. A warm pool had filled in her belly button, and I was tempted to slip inside. But mind in the game I continued forward, the mountains growing larger and higher with each step. I picked up the pace as my steps began to slosh, at this size water held a different quality than it did at normal height. It seemed almost thicker. By the time I reached the base of her breasts I was knee deep in water. A steady stream flowed from between them, I knew it would be impossible to push or even swim between. Her chest had dried some, giving me a little more friction to work with. But climbing was slow, and the water was always rising. Her face had come into view, her eyes closed, my sleeping goddess. I finally reached the summit, I stumbled towards her perked nipple and sat down, my feet didn't even touch the ground! I enjoyed the view as the water began forming around me once again.

"Hey!" I shouted to her, of course my voice wasn't strong enough for her to hear. An idea crossed my mind, and I waded into the warm waters once again. Swimming was very strange. I didn't have to struggle to remain afloat, but moving forward was quite difficult. So difficult that I decided to cheat, I grew a little bit, making it much easier to swim. I made sure to shrink back down to a speck when I reached her chin, which the water now lapped at. I climbed to shore, quickly running towards her thick lips. Strong gusts of winds blasted me from her nostrils, but I pushed through. Her lips were slightly parted, I grinned as I slid down onto her slick, white teeth. "Hello!" I called inside, listening to the tiny echos. She caught me off guard as she closed her lips around me, pushing me inside. I landed with a splat in the darkness. I could feel her powerful tongue beneath me. Her lips parted again, allowing a sliver of light into the enormous cave, "So this is what her mouth looks like to an gnat!" I mused as I carefully walked down the slope towards her throat. I listened as her breath rushed from her lungs and out the nostrils above, knowing that one deep breath through the mouth would probably send me tumbling. At this size the more subtle textures of her tongue were now more defined and ridged, making it easy to keep my balance without slipping. Though as my knees were suddenly coated in a thick layer of saliva I found it nearly impossible to move. I fell over, trying to pull myself free. Suddenly the light narrowed, then disappeared, leaving me in that familiar blackness. I thought back to seeing a bug trapped in water, realizing that I was now in a similar situation. If I had been face down in this stuff I would have grown to escape, but my situation was survivable.

"Hello!" I called into the black cave. Suddenly I felt a rising sensation, my back rubbing against the roof of her mouth. I was slid backwards helplessly, feeling that I was on the edge of the drop into her throat I called again, listening to the echos in awe.

"Rob?" A voice boomed from below me. I climbed away from her throat onto a flatter area of her tongue, "Where are you?"

"Inside you" I laughed. I was caught off guard by a sudden, powerful blast of air, sending me flipping into the air. The next think I knew my arms were pinned to my side inside of a tight tube. I heard the sound of gasping breaths, then a deafening noise, blasting me into the bright white light of her bath room. I watched her face fall away from me, and the rest of her body zoom by until I splashed into the warm bath water. I felt my body spin round and round as I tried to find the surface. I felt Amy's hand move under me, rising me into the air.

"Wow" She said, looking at me with a giant eye, "you are so tiny! I didn't realize how tired I was. You were taking so long!" She laughed, "I think I inhaled you"

"Yea, now I know how a bug feels. And it's not fast walking across a body a mile long! Not to mention swimming at that size" I said, growing myself larger as I spoke. I stopped at about three inches tall, sitting on her soft palm.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that first part. You're voice was too little!"

"Oh, I said I felt like a bug. I think if I was any smaller I woulda been stuck in your lung!"

"that would have been something" She mused.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked as she rose from the tub.

"Well, we could grab something to eat, I skipped lunch today. Maybe I'll eat you!" She said bringing me to her mouth, wrapping her lips around my chest, "Mmm" she hummed. She pulled away, running her tongue across her teeth, "Not yet, I have something special planned for that"

"And whats that?" I asked

"Well, I was going to wait to tell, but I have a few things in mind" She began, setting me on the counter. She reached into the closet, getting out a towel to dry off with. "I was remembering how you told me about that first time you tried to go inside something, with your dog right?"

"Ah yea, Rex, good dog" I said remembering my old companion.

"Oh, he not around anymore?" She said with a frown.

"No, he died a few years back"

"Aww, I hate losing pets"

"Yea"

"Ok, well like I was saying. It's obvious that you can survive the full trip, and I've always wanted to feel someone...deeper"

"Oh I see" I said.

"But, I've been on a liquid diet for the past few days, you know, milkshakes, water. To make sure the path was clean for you. I mean if you're uncomfortable with-"

"No, no I think it would be cool!" I assured her.

"Great!" She said as she wrapped a second towel around her head. "But I have some other things I want to try first, I've been practicing" She grinned.

"Practicing?" I asked.

"Yea, have you ever heard of the grape trick?"

"Umm, no I haven't" I said, getting an idea of what she was getting at.

"Well it's when you swallow down a grape, or anything small enough, then bring it back up, without throwing up"

"Impressive" I said as she lifted me into the air, wrapping a tiny wash cloth around me.

"Thank you" She said, tossing the wash cloth to the side, and playfully wedging me into her cleavage, she sighed, "I hope you know how lucky you are to have a goddess to fulfill your fantasies. I bet every guy I've caught staring at my chest would kill to be in your place"

"I'm sure" I said, relaxing my arms behind my head as I felt my massive seat bounce slightly with every step.

She laughed, "But seriously, if there's any particular thing you want to do, just ask"

"Well, I've gotten literally inside your pants, so to speak, I've climbed your breasts, slid down your legs, climbed your body like a landscape, and then on top of that explored your mouth and stomach. I don't think I could ask of anything else from a girl. Remember I approached you about this"

"Well when you put it that way, I think you owe me!" She laughed sitting down onto her bed, "I'm kidding, it always just seems were going after all of my fantasies that I forget this is yours too" she laid back, her breasts spreading apart allowing me to climb free. I laid myself down against her chest facing her head. "What will I ever do without you" She sighed. "People on those forums always say that this is only a fantasy, but in the back of my mind I will always know it can be a seemingly cost free reality! It's almost too good to be true" As she continued her voice began to shake, "I-I-I guess I'm realizing that this is going to have to end, I know I say it every time, but I keep calling you back to me. And now I guess it's not a problem, but in the years to come you will be too long gone! I still believe it would be wrong for you and I to be together forever. We're too far apart and I will begin getting old as you're still in the peak of your youth. I guess It's because I've seen my twenties come and go, I just know I can't hang onto you" She grabbed me as she rolled onto her stomach, the tears visible in her eyes. "Promise me you will find a girl that can appreciate...and love you like I do. I don't know if you understand how happy you have made me"

"I will" I assured her, rising to my feet, brushing my hand across her cheek, "You've done a lot for me too, I mean if I told anyone from our old class that I've had sex with you they'd probably shit their pants!"

We both laughed, "Yea, and if I told anyone that I was meeting a college freshmen to explore my weird sexual fetish I'd probably get stoned!" She said, wiping her eyes.

"And I mean, we'll keep in touch. Even if I do find a girl we can still do some stuff, maybe even with her! If she's crazy like that. Of course we'd keep it clean like back in the day"

"Oh of course" She sighed. "Could you grow to about here" She said, raising her hand about two feet off the bed. I obeyed, and was suddenly pulled towards her by her powerful arms. She locked her lips to my face, nearly engulfing my entire head. We laid there locked in a long kiss for a few moments. When she pulled away she said, "I wanted to actually kiss you on the face for once" She held out her hand, "Now shrink down so I can hold you!