- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This passion filled chapter features some surprising twists in the action and some insight into the changing relationship between the shrunken park ranger Joe and the shrunken teacher Sarah.  Their relationships and dependency upon the three beautiful women who care for them may also soon change, leaving questions about the future.



Joe and Sarah rested atop a pair of Stephanie’s pink cotton panties within her panty drawer, nervous and anxious as they discussed their upcoming road trip to New Orleans.  The one inch tall, naked teacher sighed and confided “Joe, I just can’t help thinking Stephanie might not give it her best shot trying to find the antidote for us to return to normal.  I know she means well, and she’s been so gentle with us, I just can’t help thinking she might not mind just keeping us tiny.  Damn, I know I shouldn’t be so suspicious!”  The naked one inch park ranger nodded slowly.  “Well, believe me. I’ve had the same thoughts.  We’ve basically become her little pets, not to mention, ahh, we’re her love toys, too.”  Sarah sat silently thinking for a moment upon Stephanie’s pink panties, and said “I’m sure she’ll do the right thing for us, Joe.  It will be strange though, going back to our normal lives after living like this for four weeks now.  Ranger Joe chuckled, “Yeah, it’s been way beyond bizarre, for sure.  Sarah, what about you and I?  Can we…?”  Suddenly above them the light coming through the one inch gap of the slightly open drawer was blocked out by a large figure.  “Little ones, I’m home”  Stephanie’s mother, Carolyn chimed as she slid open the drawer.  Joe and Sarah quickly stood as Carolyn’s right hand reached down.  “I got off work at the shoe department an hour early today”  she smiled as she gently grasped Joe and Sarah together between her finger and thumb and lifted them out of the drawer.  “Hi Carolyn”  the little ones called as the attractive 41 year old blue eyed blonde rested the little ones in her left palm.  Carolyn wore a navy blue skirt cut just below her knees, a pretty white button-up blouse, and navy blue pumps with mid-heels.  She brought  her left hand up to her lips and allowed the naked one inch man and woman to tenderly kiss her lower lip.  “I wanted to come spend some time with my two tiny boarders before your big trip, and maybe I can get some packing done for Stephanie.  She always puts that off until the last minute”  Carolyn said as she carried the naked little ones to the kitchen to get them a bit of water to drink and an iced tea for herself.


 The shrunken park ranger and teacher stood on the kitchen counter watching as the attractive 5 foot 4 inch tall, 125 pound blonde set down a tall glass and filled it with an equivalent twenty thousand gallons of cold  ice tea from the refrigerator.  “Want a drink of water, little ones?”  Carolyn asked.  Sarah and Joe nodded, and  then watched as the attractive 41 year old blonde ran two of her manicured fingers under to faucet.  She then brought and extended her fingers above the little ones and brought her fingertips gently down to the one inch man and woman.  They each grasped the tip of one of Carolyn’s manicured fingers and lapped up the large drop of cool water on her fingertip.  It was a quick and easy way for the little ones to get a drink, a method Carolyn came up with herself.  The blonde smiled down at the naked little ones on the counter below her.  “Let’s go relax on the sofa” she whispered, gently grasping Joe and Sarah between her fingers, then grabbing her cool drink.





 Carolyn kicked off her navy blue pumps and sat, lifting her beautiful size 7 nylon clad feet upon the coffee table.  She set the shrunken Park Ranger and Teacher upon the lap of her pretty skirt.  She took a long drink of her ice tea and the sighed, “well, little ones.  Tomorrow is your big day, isn’t it?  You’ll be off on a quest to become normal again.”  Joe and Sarah both nodded, and Sarah said “It’s a week late, but finally we go.  Carolyn, you’ve been so gentle and kind to us.  I don’t know how to repay you.”  Carolyn and Sarah have had many conversations over the last four weeks and really enjoyed each others company.  “Every day I look forward to coming home and seeing your tiny, smiling faces.  You’ve been the perfect guests” Carolyn said.  Joe looked up at the 41 year old, blue eyed blonde’s pretty face and said “I really appreciate what you’ve done too, Carolyn.  You’re a great lady!”  Carolyn brought her right index finger down and gently stroked  the back of each of the little ones for a few seconds, smiling.  “One thing I’ll miss, to be honest, is our little trips to my bedroom for your feeding”  The attractive blonde giggled, slightly embarrassed by the subject she brought up.   She sat silently,  sipping her cool drink while Joe and Sarah rested upon her lap.


 Joe laid back and was reminded of the question he was in the middle of asking Sarah when Carolyn opened Stephanie’s panty drawer and interrupted him a short time earlier.  In turn, he was taking back on a mind trip to events and conversations of 6  days earlier.  It was early afternoon in the panty drawer, with both Stephanie and Carolyn gone at work.  It was the last time he made love to Sarah.  They were lying atop a stack of three pair of Stephanie’s panties in the heat of the moment, Sarah with her beautiful legs wrapped around Joe’s legs while she moaned and drove him like a thoroughbred steed.  Sometimes after spending a long day in the drawer together, already pumped up on Stephanie’s pheromones, passion hung heavy in the air, and one thing led to another.  What made this romantic encounter different from the three previous romantic encounters they had shared was the untimely arrival of Stephanie’s mother , Carolyn.  Joe was sure he was in the home stretch of  bringing the beautiful, chestnut brown haired Sarah to orgasm and didn’t  even pay attention to the drawer slowly sliding open.  “Oops, sorry little ones.  Time to come out and get some sun”  Carolyn said, and suddenly Joe was grasped between her fingers and quickly lifted up, away from Sarah. The attractive 41 year old blonde never again mention what she say going on the Stephanie’s drawer and certainly both the shrunken Park Ranger and teacher were too embarrassed to talk about it.  Later that night Joe asked Sarah when they were alone “What about us, Sarah.  When we find the antidote and are finally back to normal, I really want to see you again. I think I’m ready to have someone , like you, in my life.  We’ve been through a lot together.  I guess I’m asking you to go out with me in a very middle school kind of way!”  Sarah thought hard and shrugged.  “Joe, I’ve been, ah, attracted to you for a long time. I had hoped we would be closer, but it’s strange now.  You’ve seen me naked all day for three weeks.  You’ve seen me standing in Stephanie’s vagina, acting like a one inch love fiend.  I just don’t know if I can face you when we’re normal again, after all this. “  Trying to calm Sarah’s reservations, Joe blurted the first thing that popped into his head, “Sarah, seeing you naked every day has made me want you even more.  Err, I mean, I respect you a lot, and we’ve both had to do things to survive in this situation!” Since Joe and Sarah could only digest girl juices for their nourishment at their very tiny size, twice daily they had become willing love toys in exchange for the meal they needed to survive. 


 Joe was snapped back to the here and now by the clanking of ice in Carolyn’s glass and her sigh as she readied to speak.  “Little ones, do you remember last week when I caught you in Stephanie’s drawer having a romantic moment?”  On Carolyn’s lap, Joe and Sarah looked at each other, both not wanting to start a conversation about sexual intercourse in a panty drawer.  They both politely nodded as the attractive 41 year old blonde looked down at them.  Carolyn whispered “I thought that was so romantic, a couple in your position still able to share passionate moments. “  She gently grasped the naked little ones in between two fingers and rose as she smiled at them.  “Let’s go to my bedroom for a bit”  she whispered and winked.


 The shapely, fit 41 year old blonde set the two confused little ones on the edge of her bed and began to do a strip tease, undressing while towering far above them at an equivalent height of 372 feet tall.  Over the past 4 week Carolyn had volunteered 5 times to feed Joe and Sarah her girl juices  when  her daughter Stephanie needed a break or was busy.  The shrunken Park Ranger and teacher were already becoming pheromone intoxicated after resting on Carolyn’s lap for 15 minutes, so her obvious arousal was placing them in the same state of mind very quickly.  Carolyn turned away as she slowly slipped off her panties, showing off her soft, kissable tushy  to her growingly anxious one inch love toys.  She turned back and stood above Joe and Sarah.  Her 34C cup breasts loomed like inviting, soft mountains far above the little ones.  Her beautiful, moist pussy sported a bit of wispy blonde hair on the sides and a trimmed triangle of blonde hair above her pink pussy lips.  “I know it’s a bit early for your yum yums, little ones, but I wanted to be the one to feed you on your last night here” the blonde whispered, trembling with passionate anticipation.  The beautiful, naked 41 year old reached for Sarah and Joe, and climbed upon her bed while holding them in her cupped right palm.  Laying upon her tummy, Carolyn opened her palm.  Joe and Sarah looked up at her beautiful face.  “I’ve been thinking about that time I saw you two tiny lovers making love in Stephanie’s drawer” Carolyn whispered, and continued  “Any girl now and again loves a good, romantic movie dripping with passion.  You know what I mean, don’t you little Sarah?”  The pretty chestnut haired woman in her palm nodded.  Carolyn smiled, “Can you two tiny lover’s put on a little erotic show for me now?  It will really get my girl juices going, and then you can have the sweetest yum yums you’ve tasted yet. I promise” she giggled playfully.  The naked little ones in her palm were both pretty sure they knew what Carolyn was asking for, but were embarrassed and reluctant.  They just stared at each other, mouths agape.  Joe’s tiny penis was already erect due to prolonged exposure the Carolyn’s powerful pheromones.  Carolyn sighed, realizing their reluctance.  “Joe, do you think Sarah is beautiful?”  she whispered.  Joe looked at Sarah.  Over the past 4 weeks he had been the willing love toy of Stephanie, Carolyn, and Heather, but his attraction to Sarah was also stronger than ever.  The 30 year old beauty with long, chestnut brown hair, soft round titties, and a round, soft tushy had no trouble inspiring passionate thoughts in him whatsoever.  Though she had been kept naked over the past weeks, along with Joe, she still pestered him into giving her pedicures on her beautiful toes when they were done with Stephanie or Carolyn’s pedicure.


 Joe nodded sheepishly, and then looked up into Carolyn’s beautiful blue eyes.  Carolyn smiled warmly, “I think both you little ones are pretty cute.  Lay back, little Sarah”  The 41 year old blonde whispered huskily, gently pushing the one inch tall naked woman’s shoulder downward with her long, manicured fingernail.  Sarah obediently laid back, and Carolyn giggled “you’re my tiny, naughty dolls now, aren’t you?”  She gently picked up Joe between her fingers and lifted him to eye level.  “Goodness, little Joe, you’re ready to rock already” she said after seeing his tiny, hard penis.  She then slowly lowered him down to Sarah.  “Spread your petals, my lovely little flower” Carolyn whispered.  Sarah obediently spread her tiny, beautiful legs and Carolyn gently set Joe down atop her gorgeous body.   “Make love to this beautiful woman now, Joe.  Show her how beautiful she is right here”  Carolyn whispered, gently stroking Joe’s back with her manicured finger to encourage him.  The shrunken park ranger needed no further prodding.  He first kissed the shrunken, chestnut brown hair teacher on her lips, then slid down and began to suckle her beautiful left nipple as if he had been offered the finest fruits in the Garden of Eden.  With his right hand he gently rubbed and massaged Sarah’s ample right breast, and she responded with soft moans and a kiss upon the top of his head.


Joe was now so completely focused on Sarah’s beautiful body he blocked out the fact the he and the gorgeous shrunken teacher were laying in the palm of another woman, who was watching their every move.  A couple minutes later, Joe glanced up at Carolyn’s pretty face and noticed she had rolled to her left side, and was apparently fingering her pussy with her free hand, smiling down at the tiny, one inch lovers in her palm.  After about 3 minutes of exploring Sarah’s soft body, Joe felt a gentle tug on both his ears as Sarah gently guided his face back up to hers.  Joe could no longer wait to make love to this beautiful woman.  Kissing her soft lips over and over, he slipped his desperate, throbbing erection into her beautiful, moist pussy. She responded by moaning and wrapping her gorgeous legs around his backside.  Within the palm of the 41 year old attractive blonde, the shrunken park ranger kept a steady pace with his love making, mindful of Sarah’s mounting emotional state.  As he guessed his beautiful lover was nearing her orgasm, Joe began to pick up the pace, concentrating on maximizing her pleasure first and foremost. He realized this could well be considered a test run for a further role in the beautiful teacher’s love life when she and himself were finally restored to the normal world.


 Just as Sarah was bucking and moaning loudly, nearing orgasm, Joe was taken in the gentle grasp of between two of Carolyn’s manicured fingers, being pulled up and away from Sarah.  She tried to pull him back down, desperate to have him finish her pleasure journey, but Carolyn was infinitely stronger, and up Joe went with his arms reaching out to Sarah.  “Little ones, that was amazing” Carolyn whispered huskily, with desperate passion in her voice.  “Now come make love to me.  I need you two now.  Come get your yum yums” she said as she rested on her left side with her silky thighs spread apart.  Joe was placed before her beautiful, wet pussy.  With one finger, she gently nudged him forward to her pink pussy lips, letting him know where his attention now needed to be focused.  Soon Sarah followed, as Carolyn set Sarah down next to Joe.  The shrunken teacher and park ranger were already at a heightened passionate state, and understood Carolyn now expected the passion of her one inch love toys to be turned to her beautiful pussy.  They began to gently lick and caress Carolyn’s moist, pink pussy lips, concentrating on the area near the top of her pussy, where they knew she enjoyed stimulation the most.  The busy one  inch tall, naked love toys had to move to the side for a moment as a whirring, five inch long, rocket shaped vibrator slipped past them and then was slid an equivalent 20 feet into the depths of Carolyn’s warm pussy.  She gasped with excitement as Joe and Sarah returned to their skillful caressing,  Carolyn was soon enjoying the dual stimulation of her little human love toys and her five inch rocket below them.  Carolyn, resting on her left side, was moaning and nearing orgasm when Joe determined he had to have relief himself for his throbbing, desperate erection.  He crawled in between Carolyn’s slightly parted, pink pussy lips and laid within her pussy.  Continuing to caress her with his tongue and hands, Joe began to frantically stroke his tiny erection upon the soft, pink surface within the beautiful, 41 year old blonde’s pussy. From the corner of his eye, Joe saw Sarah slip down below, near the whirring rocket, and straddle Carolyn’s pillowy, pink pussy lip between her own tiny thighs.   She now desperately craved the feel of Carolyn’s moist, pink skin upon her own tiny, desperate pussy.  The shrunken teacher began to rock her tiny hips wildly. Just as Joe convulsed in a powerful orgasm, he felt Carolyn’s pussy shake all around him as she reached orgasm also, moaning rhythmically.


 A moment later, exhausted, Joe lifted his head to see Sarah and found her down below, also laying quietly within Carolyn’s pussy lips, near the still whirring 5 inch rocket.  Carolyn sighed, “Oh, am I ever going to miss my little love dolls.  Well, dinner is served little ones” she said as she turned off the motor of her vibrator but left it inserted about 3 inches into her vagina.  Slowly, Joe turn and crawled along the beautiful 41 year old blonde’s pussy lips to the oozing stream of girl juices flowing from the depths of her vagina.  Laying  alongside the 5 inch rocket, which held her wet, pink pussy lips apart, Joe began to hungrily lap up the creamy offering, and soon Sarah, recovered from her own orgasm, was alongside him gulping up the juices that now made up the bulk of her diet.  One of the more difficult effects of Joe and Sarah’s 270 milligram weight was their inability to digest regular food.  They stumbled on to the fact early that girl juices could provide them their nutritional value they needed, and have been dependent on Stephanie, Heather, and sometimes Carolyn to provide them what they have needed to survive for the past 4 weeks.


 About 5 minutes later Carolyn reached for the little ones within her pussy lips.  “I hope you got enough yum yums, little ones. I thoroughly enjoyed providing them”  she chimed, holding Joe and Sarah in her left palm, and then slipping her 5 inch rocket from her pussy.  The shapely, naked 41 year old blonde walked to her bathroom and rinsed off her vibrator.  She then filled the palm of her left hand with enough water for her one inch tall love toys to bathe, and smiled down at them as they busily scrubbed away the girl juices that coated their entire bodies.  After their bath in Carolyn’s palm, the naked little ones watched as Carolyn dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a simple, white cotton tee shirt.  “Thank you for the yum yums, Carolyn”   Sarah called as  Carolyn reached down to her bed to retrieve her and Joe.  The shrunken park ranger politely repeated Sarah’s sentiments. Carolyn winked at them, between her fingers, and teased “Just think, if you didn’t have to go get that antidote, those yum yums could be yours every day.  The little ones politely nodded and she giggled as she carried the shrunken, naked park ranger and teacher back to her living room.

An hour and a half later, Stephanie arrived home from work, plopping her purse on the counter and walking to the living room where her mother was waiting on the sofa.  The beautiful 19 year old blonde wore her state park center uniform, consisting of olive green shorts and matching vest.  Seeing the beautiful blonde in uniform always made Joe anxious to return to his post as the managing ranger of the state park visitors center.  He enjoyed sporting his official uniform, as it gave him as aire of authority or enhance knowledge.  “Oh, what a long damn day”  Stephanie sighed, frustrated.  “Joe, I hope you get your job back.  My replacement boss, Helga the Horrible, took me out of the information center and had me chopping weeds down at Mosquito Creek.”   Joe and Sarah were resting atop Carolyn’s beautiful, pedicured right foot upon the coffee table. Carolyn sported an satin Antique Rose color on her beautiful toes as the little ones pampered her toes with tender caresses and kisses.   Joe stood and responded as loudly as his tiny voice could, “That woman is a world class troll, indeed.  She probably rearranged my entire office, and threw away my box of good stogies.”   Stephanie continued ranting, “I have so much to do tonight.  I’ve got to pack for 4 days in New Orleans, I’ve got to feed the little ones, and, ohh, am I starving after swinging a weed wacker half the day.”


 Carolyn smiled and patted the place next to her on the sofa.  “Relax, sweetie.  I’ve got most of your packing done, the little ones have happy, full bellies, and I’ll warm you up some left over lasagna and make you a salad.”  The beautiful blonde 19 year old sighed, relieved as she sat next to her mother.  “Thank you,  mother.   I was so stressed out, you just saved my sanity.  My toes could use some rubbing from those little ones there”   she chimed. Joe was just thinking how good lasagna sounded as his first meal back at normal size when Carolyn reached for him and Sarah. Each of them offered her beautiful toes some parting kisses before being gently captured between Carolyn’s manicured fingers.  She set Joe and Sarah on the coffee table before her daughter.  The little ones watched from the edge as the beautiful blonde 19 year old slipped of her work shoes, and peeled off her sticky, olive green work socks.  Joe knew it would take a few minutes to get used to the aroma of Stephanie’s beautiful size 7 ½ feet today, which usually weren’t too bad at all on the nostrils.  Stephanie reached for Joe and Sarah, set her feet atop the coffee table,  and  then set the little ones atop her beautiful right foot.  “Little ones, I could use some love caresses on my tired toes from my favorite little pets now.  Sorry about the scent, I was a real working girl today.”  Joe and Sarah obediently began to caress Stephanie’s red, pedicured toes, trying not to breathe too deeply the strong aroma of the beautiful toes wriggling slightly before them.  “That wicked troll Helga has unknowingly found a way to make my life hard once again” Joe muttered as he applied his reluctant, tiny tongue in long, slow strokes to help soothe and cool Stephanie’s beautiful, yet pungent, toes.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will feature a drama filled trip to New Orleans, inwhich the little ones are helped by Stephanie and Heather to find an ancient antidote to the potion that shrunk the park ranger and teacher to one inch tall.  A very hard time looms in the Big Easy, for certain!