- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Chapter Two is posted and I appreciate those who take the time to read of Ranger Joe's Tiny Adventure, and appreciate also any comments.

Author's Chapter Notes:

I shall continue chronicling Ranger Joe's adventures. I welcome and appreciate any comments or inputs my fellow Shrinktopians may offer.





Chapter One


Joe enjoyed his job as a park ranger. He didn't chase poachers or anything exciting like that. He just managed a modest visitor's center at a state park, but it was much more satisfying than the bookkeeping job he did for six years while taking night classes. As the only full time staffer there at the visitor's center, it was he who ended up mowing the lawn and taking out the trash most of the time. It was just the decayed ruin of an old wagon train wayside, which was basically a place where pioneer folk stopped until they could continue on to somewhere more interesting, but Joe was the king of all he surveyed. For the past five years since Joe moved from a much larger city to take the position at the small state park and historical site, Joe had enjoyed an uncomplicated, untangled life. One of the more enjoyable tasks he had was giving guided tours of the grounds, plant life, and wildlife. The wildlife consisted mostly of coyotes, deer, and ravens, but Joe did his best to make them sound fascinating.


The local high school had a close relationship with the state park, raising money, visiting for tours, and even had some of the students volunteer at the visitor center in exchange for class credit. The school visits to the state park were always headed up by Miss Sarah Stafford, who taught literature classes as well as a regional history course. She was quite attractive, with long Auburn hair down just below her shoulder blades. Joe was not one to be intrusive about peoples personal lives, but over the past four years since she began bringing her students to the state historical park, he had come to know Sarah Stafford fairly well. She was not married and about 30 years old, five years younger than himself. She grew up in town just eight miles east on the two-lane highway of the state historical park Joe managed. They actually attended the same large university in Joe’s hometown for a couple years at the same time, but never met there. Joe attended night classes while working a day job and Sarah attended during the day and lived in a dormitory. Joe and Sarah were friendly, but Joe could not bring himself to ask Sarah for a date. He kept reminding himself of the miserable marriage he escaped from six years earlier. He sometimes wondered if he was just making excuses for being frightened of rejection by beautiful women.


Another regular visitor at the park was Stephanie, a high school senior from Sarah's class who had been volunteering at the visitor center since February, manning the information booth and running the video equipment for the historical documentary viewing room.. Joe always checked his hair and popped a breath mint when he saw Stephanie's sporty blue 2003 Jetta swing into a parking space outside. She was just one of the girls that made a guy want to look good. Five feet, five inches tall, and 110 pounds of teen sweetness. Her full-bodied golden-blonde hair spilled just below her shoulders a few inches. She filled out a pair of faded denim jeans the way most women Joe's age only wish they could still manage.

On the weathered, old metal desk in Joe’s office/workshop at the visitor center rests a photograph taken the previous June. It shows Ranger Joe, wearing a nicely pressed ranger uniform and ranger hat, proudly standing next to a newly painted sign dedicating a new nature walking trail and covered picnic area complete with barbecue pits and running water. The photograph was taken at the end of the dedication ceremony and open house to celebrate the new additions. Miss Stafford and some of her students donated quite of few hours of their time painting benches and rail posts for that big project. In Joe’s photograph her student Stephanie and another girl can be seen standing about five feet to the right of Joe, trying to look innocent. Behind Joe and to the left can be seen Sarah Stafford and her student Danny, raising a five gallon cooler full of ice water to pour over the head of the unsuspecting Ranger Joe. The water in that cooler was extremely cold, but when looking at the photograph, Joe always breaks into a warm smile when he remembers what he did to deserve Sarah’s ruthless retaliation.

A week before the trail dedication last June Joe called Sarah and asked her to give a short speech at the ceremony since she had a large part in the handy work and getting donations from the locals she knew. Just before the start of the dedication ceremony when Sarah was busy showing a few cash donors photos of the work process and pouring punch, Joe found her speech note cards sitting on the desk in his office. Being a life long prankster, he could not resist the opportunity to have a little fun. On one of the cards, Joe found the phrase “We greatly appreciate the money you have donated to help make this wonderful new addition possible.” Using white-out and a black pen, Joe simply changed the word “money” to “monkeys”. A short time later when Sarah Stafford reached that point in her speech, the audience of about thirty donors erupted in laughter. Sarah then gave a menacing glare to her prime suspect, the snickering park ranger standing to the left of the podium.


On May 20th of this year, Stephanie celebrated her 18th birthday. During a quiet moment that day at the visitor center where she was volunteering, Joe presented Stephanie with a card. "Happy Birthday . . . it's not much, and I usually don't do this with the hired help, but I really appreciate that you're always here when you say your going to be here and you that keep the first graders from tearing down the walls, bribing them with the balloon animals you make." Joe smiled as he handed her the envelope. Excitedly she opened the envelope and read the card, then pulled out a certificate."Wow, a gift certificate for the mall. Now I can buy some shoes like these to match my new top so I won't have to steal my mom's Chinese Laundry Jello Slides." She giggled, displaying her feet. She wore beautiful silver, thin strapped, high-heeled sandals which perfectly displayed her perfectly precious and freshly pedicured toes, which were adorned with bright pink polish to match her fingernails. As Joe gazed at Stephanie's feet he felt flush, with a big lump in his throat that he was hoping she didn't notice. Joe, for as long as he could remember, always thought of well-cared-for feminine feet as attractive. He loved women from head to toe, but always enjoyed lovemaking most when he had the opportunity to caress and kiss his lover's beautiful, soft feminine feet during foreplay. When Joe was married, his frigid wife thought he was weird when he wanted to massage and kiss her feet. He occasionally tried to explain that doing that was just one of the many ways he expressed his love for her, but she continued to ridicule him, so eventually their sex life withered like bad fruit on the vine. Snapping out of his trance Joe gave a crooked smile to Stephanie, cleared his parched throat, and said "nice . . . I suppose that's new too" while pointing to her cute jewelry-adorned navel, displayed so well by her white spaghetti-strap halter top. "Oh, my girlfriend and I got both navel piercing done a couple weeks ago. Pretty crazy, huh" Stephanie answered, tapping her navel jewel with her long, manicured fingernail. Her bare belly button was framed nicely by her hourglass hips beneath her turqoise-blue suede miniskirt, and her firm 34c breasts, held in by her pretty pink top. Joe felt the lump in his throat rise again and stuttered "ah . . . well . . . no, it would be crazy if I did it, though" as he lifted his brown khaki uniform shirt to quickly display his hairy belly button, allowing the twenty extra pounds of his baseball season beer belly to spill over the top of his belt. Stephanie laughed as Joe walked away, hurriedly tucking in his uniform as a family of day-tourists piled out of their minivan outside.


The day before Stephanie's graduation in June Joe met Stephanie as she walked in the visitor center and announced "Hey, I've got an offer, but I know it's probably too late; my boss just told me I could hire an assistant for the summer rush . . . it's a paying position, 30 hours a week, but you've already got plans, don't you?' Joe asked, looking defeated already. Stephanie's face lit up as she blurted "This is perfect . . . I was supposed work at my uncle's onion farm outside town until I start junior college in September, but I was looking for an excuse to get out of it. Building and carrying onion boxes is hard on the manicure. ”She gave Joe a quick hug and quickly fished for her cell phone in her purse, pulling out make-up, keys, and other effects before she found her flip-phone to tell her mom the news. When Stephanie finished her call, Joe came back over to the information counter and examined two figurines Stephanie had pulled out of her purse in the search for her flip phone. They were painted pewter metal, an inch-tall man wearing a suit and a woman wearing a modest dress. "What's this, I didn't say you could bring your dolls to work ”Joe joked. Stephanie held up the two figurines and explained "This is Mr. And Mrs. Wilson. I got them from my aunt when I was a little girl, they came with a tiny house, a fence, and even a car. I had their little house on the night stand by my bed. When I was little, I would discuss things with them so they could give me advice. They were my little helpers. A dog we once had broke their house, but I still have Mr. And Mrs. Wilson." As Joe handed Stephanie her employee forms, he snickered, shook his head and said "Please don't put that in your file, they won't let me do my own hiring next time."


The weekend before Independence Day was the state park's anniversary and open house. The event would go completely unnoticed if not for the free burgers, hot dogs, and soda to pull the free loaders in off the highway. The dusty old museum artifacts were of no interest to the kids, but Stephanie's balloon animals and her puppet show averted a riot of the kids. Ranger Joe's only trick that day was to inhale helium and talk like a munchkin, but the children always enjoy it when an adult in a uniform makes a fool of himself. Just before closing at the visitor center, Joe's favorite social studies teacher, Sarah, showed up. She asked Joe if she could photograph some artifacts and make some notes for a summer class she was taking, which required a research paper to complete. "Sure, Sarah, I'm going to make Stephanie go home, she's been here all day being mobbed by munchkins, but I have to stay and clean up this mess" Joe answered, heading out to the dumpster with trash bags in each hand. After everyone else was gone, Joe fired up his gas barbecue grill one more time to make burgers for Sarah and himself. "Dinner is served, my lady" he chimed, walking in the door with two plates, each with a cheeseburger and a big blob of baked beans. As they ate Sarah asked Joe about an old metal flask filled with liquid, which she had pulled out of a case. She could not make out the faded French inscription. Joe picked up the flask and thought a moment, answering "well, the inventory says it was a medicine container brought by a soldier's wife, but a professor came in once and said it could be a potion owned by a voodoo practitioner who was pressed into service as a cook for the soldiers. If the label is wrong, it will probably take an act of congress for me to get permission to change it. I'm just Ranger Joe." He shook the flask, then shrugged and set down the flask on the display case and it tipped on its side. Joe did not notice a slight leak in the flask's cap dripped a several drops of liquid into the soda can before he poured some of it in a cup for Sarah and drank the rest himself. After they finished their food and beverages, Joe and Sarah went back to their work.


Ten minutes later, it seemed to Joe his shirt sleeves were longer. He looked at Sarah and thought her usually tight and teasing blue jeans looked a little droopy also, but didn't say anything, thinking his imagination was running wild. "I'm going outside for a few puffs off my cigar, I have an extra if you're into that kind of thing" Joe announced as he placed the vacuum in the closet. He liked to suck on one or two cigars a week. He liked the expensive ones from the Dominican Republic so he didn't want to make it too much of a habit. Sarah followed him, saying "I guess if it's all the rage with the movie stars, I can give it a try." They sat at a picnic table about 150 feet outside the visitor center entrance and watched the sun dip down over the coastal hills. The automatic parking lot lights came on and Sarah rose to her feet, looking at her watch. "Joe, I better get home, thank you for the lovely supper" she smiled, turning toward the building to retrieve her purse. Sarah took a step and walked right of her tennis shoe. Her foot had shrunk at least three sizes. Joe's stood and the two looked at each other in amazement. Their clothes hung off them like drapes. Joe's driver license stated he was 5 feet 8 inches but standing by the picnic table he realized he was about 4 feet tall. "I....I don't know what's going on but we better call somebody" Joe said, trying to remain calm but not doing very well.


Making their way across the lot to the building, they gave up on trying to wear their big shoes and began to carry them instead. Reaching the main entrance to the visitor center, Joe found it was locked. "Its ok, I've got my key" he said, trying to hold up his baggy pants with one hand while he reached in his pocket full of change to find his key. Joe and Sarah had to push on the door with all their strength while Joe tried to turn the stubborn lock. After five minutes they finally got the door unlocked and wrestled the door open. Inside the door Sarah kicked off her blue jeans, no longer able to walk in them. Seeing this, Joe did the same and pulled off his uniform shirt. Now his undershirt hung on him like a dress. Looking at Sarah with much anxiety, he dropped his boxer shorts to the floor from under his tee shirt, explaining "Sorry, I can't keep them up anymore. Joe had sometimes wondered what it would be like to see Sarah stand before him wearing her pretty panties but this was not the situation he had dreamed about.


He and Sarah were still shrinking, now standing about 3 feet tall. They rushed to the wall phone, only to find it too high to reach. "Climb up on my shoulders, quick.” Joe yelled, realizing that their diminishing height made it a race against the clock. Joe held Sarah's feet as she stood on his shoulders. Below the wall phone on the display case was the slowly dripping flask. Sarah quickly tipped it so it was upright. The cordless phone was difficult to free from its mount. Finally she lifted it off the base. "Ok, I got it" Sarah cheered grabbing the phone with both hands. Her oversized pink panties fell on Joe's head, covering his face and causing him to stumble a little. Sarah dropped the phone on the floor. Joe let her down, trying not to look up to the place Sarah's panties covered before they fell. Sarah grabbed the phone. "There's no dial tone. You broke it. Joe" she said in desperation. Defensively, he countered "I broke it . . . I wasn't expecting your panties to come down over my head" Now just two feet tall, the two looked around. Stephanie's information center had a phone on the counter. They could not reach the top of the counter so together they pulled on the phone cord to bring that phone to the floor, but the heavy phone was snagged on something and wouldn't slide over the edge of the counter. "Great, we've got one broken phone, we can't reach the other one. Your cell phone is out in your car even if we had your keys, we couldn't reach the door handle on your Explorer."Looks like we're screwed "Joe fumed in frustration, realizing his tee shirt had slipped to the floor and he was completely naked. He turned and saw Sarah was completely naked too, having lost the last of her clothes as she became too small for them. Covering his groin with one hand, Joe put his arm around Sarah as she sobbed.


"We'll be ok, Sarah. I don't now how much more we'll shrink. We're only about 18 inches tall right now, but we'll just have to stay here tonight. Tomorrow is Sunday and visitor's center is scheduled be closed Tomorrow and Monday, but Stephanie said she would be in at 8:00 a.m. to pick up the party decorations she lent to me. She'll get us help" Joe said softly, trying to put on a brave face. He pulled a napkin out of the pocket of his discarded pants and offered it to Sarah to cover up. Unable to find anything for himself to cover up, he set aside his pride and began to look for a good place to spend the night. It was now a struggle for Joe to climb the single step to get behind the information counter. Sarah wanted to come along so he helped her up. Behind the counter Joe found a pair of shoes Stephanie had left for use while she worked. They were navy blue slip-on flats with a leather bow on top. Inside each was an ankle length nylon sock. "Well, if nothing else, here are our sleeping bags" Joe called to Sarah, pulling a knee-high nylon part way out of Stephanie's shoe. The air conditioning turned on, sending a rush of chilly air swirling around behind the information counter. Sarah shivered with cold. "We better climb in and cover up. It won't do us any good to catch the pigeon flu tonight." Joe said, climbing in Stephanie's navy blue flat and sliding himself into her knee-length nylon. Reluctantly, Sarah did the same, climbing in Stephanie's left shoe while Joe lay in the right shoe. He lay there silent for a while, sizing up their situation. It seemed to Joe like Stephanie's size seven navy blue flat was about 8 feet long to him. He was now maybe 8 inches tall. “Incredible, maybe it's a dream" he thought to himself before dozing off.


Joe awoke with a start in the morning light, hearing Stephanie's voice as she came in the main entrance to the visitor center. She was obviously talking on her cell phone to her friend Heather, as she did every morning. Still groggy with sleep, Joe looked around and was shocked to find how much more he had shrunk during his sleep. Standing, he found the heel of Stephanie's navy blue flat to be an equivalent of about 7 feet high. Jumping as high as he could, the third try Joe was able to hang onto the top of the shoe. As he was pulling himself up, he heard and felt Stephanie's footsteps approach. "Ooh, there's a bug on my shoe" Stephanie gasped. Joe straddled the leather back of her shoe and waved his arms up at Stephanie. She was so giant it was frightening. Still holding her flip phone to her ear, Stephanie leaned over to get a better look. "How way out there . . . Heather, I'll call you back later" she said, then put her phone in her purse. "What in the world happened to you" Stephanie shouted. Her powerful voice caused Joe's ears to ring. Stephanie saw something stirring in her other shoe. "Miss Stafford, you're sooo tiny. This is bizarre" Stephanie said, reaching for the shoe which confined Sarah. Stephanie gently picked up her shoe and tipped it until Sarah slid out into the palm of her left palm. Sprawled out in eighteen-year-old Stephanie's hand, which was now an equivalent 30 feet long and 20 feet wide, Sarah looked up at Stephanie and began to cry. "Please, please don't hurt me, Stephanie, you're so giant" she sobbed."Oh . . . it's ok, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you, all right?" Stephanie tried to calm her former teacher. With her free right-hand Stephanie gently grasped Joe between her index finger and thumb and lifted him. She held the nervous one inch park ranger before her beautiful face. Suddenly she raised her eyebrows and whispered "Hmmm, well, Joe seems to be ok." Puzzled for a second, Joe finally realized he was still naked. Looking down, Joe blushed with embarrassement. He was sporting a tiny, throbbing erection. Instantly he tried to cover it with his hands but Stephanie's manicured finger and thumb held him beneath his arms and he could not reach his groin.


She set Joe down next to Sarah in her left palm. Now able to cover his embarrassing little erection, Joe figured that spending the night in Stephanie's shoe, permeated with the female scent, was the best explanation for his penis standing at attention. Regaining his composure somewhat, he called up to Stephanie "You'll have to speak softly. You're so giant now it hurts our ears when you shout." Countering, Stephanie answered "I'm not giant. You two are tiny . . . you're so tiny I thought you were a bug. I can barely hear your teeny weeny voices." Sarah spoke up, shouting "Stephanie, you have to get us help...call 9. . ." "No!" Joe interrupted her, waving the free hand that wasn't hiding his groin. "Wait, we can't do that. We'll just become specimens. We'll probably spend the rest of our lives living in a glass jar in some laboratory. Whatever is in that leaky metal flask on top of the glass display case shrunk us. Maybe. . . probably there's an antidote in one of the other flasks" Joe called in his tiny voice. "Do you want me to get out another flask?" Stephanie asked. Joe thought for a moment. "No, No, we can't do it here. The security service will come by and snoop around in a bit and check the alarm. Who knows how long it will take for the antidote to work" Joe said, shaking his head. "Ok, then, I'll take you home with me. We'll do it there, in my bedroom.. I'll put the flasks in a plastic storage bin. " Stephanie whispered. She set the one inch park ranger and teacher upon the counter top. "Wait" Sarah shouted as Stephanie began to turn away. "Please find us something to cover up with." she asked meekly. Stephanie returned with one square of bathroom tissue and tore it half. "Sorry, little ones, this is all I could find" she shrugged before walking off. Joe and Sarah felt humiliated as they wrapped the tissue paper around their tiny bodies, but knew it would have to suffice for the present. . "Don't drink the potion in that flask, Stephanie, you're the designated driver now" Joe could not resist wisecracking.


Watching her as she turned away to open the display case across in the center of the room. It wouldn't do him any good if Stephanie were shrunk now, too, he thought. The beautiful 18-year-old wore a lavender belly-baring long sleeve crop top. The oh-so-short top exposed her bejeweled belly button in a most appealing way. A matching lavender knit mini-skirt hugged her curvaceous hips, leading to her gorgeous bare legs, which spilled out from that head-turning miniskirt. Her beautiful size seven feet were placed in lavender high-heeled slides, with just enough of a pretty bow-shaped strap across the top to hold them on her precious feet. Joe's naughty little erection began to twitch again as he saw the beautiful 18-year-old lift her right foot to her tip toes and turned slightly to her right, treating him to a nice view of her soft sole, then a peek at her precious, lavender painted toes flexing upon the candy-striped foot pad of her high-heeled slides. As she walked her sandals made a slapping sound upon her beautiful feet, music to the ears of the hopeful male hoping for a peek at something heavenly. Just as the music from an approaching ice cream truck causes a spoiled child's heart to race, the distinctive cadences of high heeled sandals upon the feet of a beautiful woman cause the same reaction in men.


Stephanie returned and set the storage bin down on the counter near Joe and Sarah. They cowered as the box came down close to them. It was now as big as two rail cars from their shrunken perspective. Stephanie picked up her navy blue flats and set them on the storage bin. "Ready, little ones?" Stephanie smiled, standing before them. Joe started to get upset about the `little ones' phrase, but held his tongue. "We need to stop at the big and tall shop and get me a new suit" he managed to joke, tugging at his tissue paper wrap. It slipped off his body and he tripped over it, falling on his tiny butt. Laughing, Stephanie reached down and picked up Joe's paper garment between two fingers and dropped it in the waste basket below. "Well, I guess that won't work for you at all" Stephanie said. "Give me yours too, little girl. We'll find something else for you later" Stephanie whispered, grasping Sarah's wrap between her manicured thumb and index fingernails until the one inch teacher reluctantly let go of it as Stephanie pulled it away, leaving Sarah and Joe naked once again. The beautiful 18-year- old unzipped the side pocket on her purse and reached for Sarah. "I guess I can put you in here for the trip home" She said, grasping the tiny teacher between two fingers and lifting her toward the zippered side pocket of her large black purse. "No, I don't want to go in there, it's cold" Sarah cried. Stephanie paused, and without speaking, pulled on the front of her crop top and carefully slid her one inch former teacher into her white lace bra cup until only Sarah's head was visible above the material. Next she grasped the completely speechless park ranger and gently slid him into the other cup of her 34c cup lace bra, making sure his tiny head was uncovered so he could breathe. There Joe lay captive, his tiny chest, stomach, and groin pressed snugly against Stephanie's soft, warm breast. After Stephanie pulled her top back down over her bra, Joe and Sara both tried to weakly protest the arrangement, but Stephanie ignored their tiny, muffled complaints and said "That should keep you warm and comfy, just relax, little ones" as she walked to her car. Joe soon gave up his protest and lay his cheek upon Stephanie's warm soft breast and closed his eyes in the soft filtered sunlight beneath the beautiful 18-year-old's lavender knit crop top.


As She pulled out on the road in her Jetta, Stephanie turned on her car stereo and began to sing with the music. Her soprano voice was powerful and refined, having been in her high school's elite choir for two years. Joe awoke some time later to the sound of Stephanie talking with another young woman. After a moment Joe concluded they were at a check out counter in a store, chatting with a clerk she must have known. Stephanie walked to her car in got inside. Pulling on the collar of her mini-tee, Stephanie looked down inside to see the tiny park ranger and teacher in her bra. "Ok, little ones, I've got my gas and make-up. I even found a teeny, tiny claw foot tub for you in the craft section. It has little blue daisies painted on it. It was soon cute. I just had to get it. Our next stop is home" Stephanie chimed, letting go of her collar and leaving Joe and Sara in the dim, filtered sunlight beneath her crop top once again. Joe realized he was sporting a throbbing erection once again and was relieved Stephanie hadn't noticed. Placed snugly in Stephanie's white lace bra cup with his tiny groin and chest pressed against her right breast, Joe could not turn to his side to avoid contact. Every time he tried to move a little to reposition his hips, the feel is Stephanie's soft 34c cup breast against his tiny erection made it twitch even more. After Stephanie started her car, Joe heard her say "Little man, try to keep that naughty little weenie of yours under control for a bit. I don't want man goo on my boob while I'm driving." Embarrassed, Joe tried to think about anything but his tiny erection and Stephanie's soft breast while she drove home. He soon gave up on that fruitless endeavor, lay his tiny cheek back down but her soft breast, and closed his eyes.


When Stephanie pulled into her driveway Joe listened as she retrieved the storage bin from her trunk and walked into her house after unlocking the door. She did not immediately release the one-inch-tall park ranger and teacher her bra. They listened impatiently as she got a soda can out of the refrigerator, took a few sips, and sat down to open mail. About ten minutes had passed when Stephanie finally stood and walked into another room, turning on the light as she entered. "Here we are, little ones, this is my bedroom" she whispered as she pulled her crop top over her head and laid it out on her bed, then kick off her sandals next to her night stand. Peering out from Stephanie's bra, Joe and Sarah blinked in the brighter light. Stephanie fished each of them out of her bra with a gentle finger and set Joe and Sarah upon her night stand. As Stephanie stood before them, wearing only her white lace bra and her lavender knit miniskirt, Joe stared up in awe at her, still trying to come to terms with how giant the beautiful 18-year-old seemed now. From Joe's perspective at a mere one inch tall, the five-foot-five-inch Stephanie now appeared about 370 feet tall. "Hang tight, little ones. Don't wander off, I need to go throw my clothes in the washer" Stephanie said as she turned and picked up her clothing hamper. From the edge of the night stand Joe watched as she walked out of the bedroom in bare feet.


Frustrated, Joe threw up his arms and yelled "well, I guess we can wait for the antidote." He then turned to Sarah, who was looking very depressed, sitting on the corner of an open velvet ring box. Trying to reassure Sarah, Joe pointed out "It doesn't make sense for someone to make such a powerful potion or drug and not make something to counteract it. There has to be an antidote amongst the flasks Stephanie brought from the visitors center.” Sarah looked and Joe and sighed "Oh, I hope you're right, Joe. I just feel so helpless. I can't even get myself some clothes to wear" the frustrated shrunken teacher said. It was about 45 minutes before Stephanie finally returned to her bedroom.

"There you are, little ones, I didn't forget about you." Stephanie chimed as she entered and began putting her clothes in her dresser. She still wore only her white lace bra and her knit miniskirt. Closing her dresser drawer, Stephanie turned to Joe and Sarah with her hands on her hips and said "That cell-phone addict heather called me. I can never get her off the phone in under a half hour. I wanted sooo much to tell her about my tiny visitors, but I knew she would freak out and would want to come over and see you for herself." Joe was relieved that Stephanie thought enough of Sarah and himself to fight the temptation of showing off the one-inch-tall park ranger and teacher like a couple of new pets. Stephanie sat upon her bed next to her night stand. With her right hand she reached over and picked up both Joe and Sarah between her fingers, then carefully placed the naked park ranger and teacher upon her lap, resting upon her knit min-skirt. "Are you ok, little ones?" Stephanie asked as she set them down, seeing Joe and Sarah cringing with their eyes closed in fear. "We're ok, Stephanie, we're ok" Joe called out as he stood up on Stephanie's mini skirt. There is just no way the beautiful 18-year-old could imagine how frightening it is to be picked up between two fingers and effortlessly moved through the air at what seems like 100 miles per hour in the perspective of the one-inch-tall park ranger and teacher.


"Can we just try the antidote now?" Joe called up to Stephanie. After donning latex gloves again, Stephanie looked down into the storage bin and asked "How do I guess which one is the right antidote?" Sarah stood up on Stephanie’s lap, saying "Find the flask with the letter "V" embossed on the cap. It is the same style as the one with the potion that made us shrink. Let me try to read the inscription." Stephanie pulled the bottle out of the bin and brought it close to her former teacher. After reading the faded French inscription on the label Sarah cheered and shouted "That has to be the one. Open it up and give me a drop. Joe can wait, he's the one that did this to me." A dark thought crossed Joe's mind at that point. What if Sarah was angry at him about the flask? What if she was jealous of his arousal toward Stephanie? She could easily decide to keep him one-inch-tall and naked once she was restored. He tried to put those thoughts out of his mind. Stephanie struggled with the stubborn flask cap and finally got the flask open and looked inside. "There's nothing in here but a few dry, rusty flakes" Stephanie said, shaking the flask. "No . . . no, let me see" Sarah cried in disbelief. Stephanie brought the lip of the flask down and allowed her tiny naked former teacher to look inside. "I'm going to be one inch tall for the rest of my life" Sarah cried, reeling around and falling upon Stephanie's lap. She buried her face in Stephanie's miniskirt and continued to sob. Trying to muster up his sense of humor, Joe said "well, we can always check out Ebay; .I'm supposed to go fishing tomorrow." Realizing the virtual hopelessness of the situation, Joe laid back on Stephanie's lap and stared at the ceiling, wondering what life in a government laboratory will be like.


Looking down at the pitiful park ranger and teacher lying naked upon her lap, Stephanie wanted to console them. She fluffed up a couple pillows on her bed, swung her feet off the floor and laid back on her bed, propped up slightly by her pillows. She carefully lifted Joe and Sarah and placed them on her chest between her 34c cup breasts. Joe found the rhythm of Stephanie's heartbeat soothing. He realized how hard the 18-year-old was trying to help Sarah and himself in their dire situation. Joe began to stroke Stephanie's soft skin with his tiny hand to show his appreciation. After a moment he gently kissed her soft skin twice, laid his head upon her chest and closed his eyes, trying to put his worries aside for a while.


As he lay there resting, Joe noticed Stephanie's heartbeat quicken slightly. He opened his eyes as Stephanie gently grasped him between her fingers, lifting him slowly. "Come up here and cuddle now" she whispered breathlessly. Joe was speechless when he saw Stephanie had pulled down her white lace bra, uncovering both her beautiful breasts. Set down atop Stephanie's precious 34c cup left breast, Joe knelt, staring at her erect pink nipple, which stood as tall as his head as he knelt on his hands and knees before it. Stephanie picked up Sarah and placed her upon her right breast. Joe looked into Stephanie's eyes. "Go ahead little man" she whispered as she gently nudged him from behind with one finger until his tiny lips met her nipple. Joe began to slowly lick the beautiful 18-year-olds nipple, using long, slow strokes with his tiny tongue, stopping often to kiss the top of it with gentle kisses. On Stephanie's other nipple, Sarah was reluctant to cuddle.


Without speaking Stephanie picked up Sarah between her fingers and slowly rubbed Sarah's face upon her nipple until Sarah, too, began to lick Stephanie's nipple slowly. The 18-year-old moaned slightly as she watched her one-inch-tall former teacher and Ranger Joe lovingly worship her nipples with kisses and licks. Sarah wrapped her arms around Stephanie's pink nipple, stroking it with her arms and body as she continued to lovingly lick it. The sensation and sight of Sarah doing this made Stephanie moan even more. Joe looked to Sarah and began to emulate her style of caressing Stephanie's precious nipple.

After a couple minutes, Joe was suddenly pulled off of Stephanie's nipple. She held Joe about six inches above her belly button with her right thumb and index finger. The passionate one-inch-park ranger looked down to see Stephanie undoing her miniskirt with her left hand. Lifting her tush off the bed slightly, Stephanie slid her lavender miniskirt and very red panties together down to her ankles. Still held captive above Stephanie's belly button, Joe watched in amazement as she gently lifted Sarah from her nipple between two manicured fingers. Stephanie spread her silky thighs apart, then brought Sarah, followed by Joe, toward her moist, pink, pussy lips. Joe was surprised to see Stephanie had a shaved pussy, with only a small patch of wispy blonde hair above it. Sarah had plenty of room to stand inside her sweet, moist pussy lips began to lick while caressing Stephanie with her tiny hands after Stephanie gently pressed against Sarah's tiny backside with a finger. Next Joe was brought down and Stephanie held her pussy lips open with a manicured finger from each hand. Sarah, becoming desperately aroused, moved to what Joe guessed was Stephanie's clitoris. Stephanie began to moan loudly and thrust her hips slightly as Sarah and Joe licked and stroked her yummy clitoris at a quickening pace.


Less than three minutes later Stephanie began quivering and shaking in orgasm, releasing a gush of what appeared to be many gallons of creamy girl juices. Inside her pussy Joe reached orgasm at that moment as he stroked Stephanie's precious pussy with his tiny body. Joe and Sarah hungrily lapped up the sweet, creamy liquid until Stephanie carefully plucked the little ones from her pussy and placed them both upon her left breast. "Goodness, little ones, you're good at that" Stephanie whispered breathlessly as the one-inch tall teacher and park ranger lay exhausted upon her left breast. Stephanie soon dozed off, as did Joe and Sarah, still covered from head to toe with the beautiful blonde18-year-old's girl juices.


About an hour later Stephanie awoke. She scooped up the snoozing park ranger and teacher from her breast and carefully tucked each of them into the waistband of her miniskirt until only their tiny heads and arms could be seen. "Wake up time, little ones. I guess we need to find you some clothes" Stephanie whispered, walking to her dresser. Nestled in Stephanie's miniskirt with her warm, soft tummy at his back, Joe could look around, unlike when he was tucked into her bra beneath her crop top. As Joe and Sarah could see themselves in the reflection of Stephanie's dresser mirror. They were in awe of how tiny they looked, tucked into Stephanie's miniskirt. Joe watched as the beautiful 18-year-old slipped her bra straps onto her shoulders, covering her 34c cup breasts once again. She then slipped her sexy top crop on over her bra. Stephanie stood at her dresser mirror, She sang a song while brushing her blonde hair and checking her lipstick. Sarah shouted up to Stephanie with her tiny voice, asking "Could we please get cleaned up?" The eighteen-year-old looked down at Joe and Sarah in her reflection. Suddenly, her blue eyes lit up and she smiled, whispering "Sure, little ones. You've still got girl goo all over you, don't you? We could use the little bath tub I bought." Stephanie walked into her bathroom and retrieved the toy bathtub from her shelf as Joe and Sarah looked on from her miniskirt.


She filled the four-inch-long tub with warm water, then poured some back out down the drain, giggling "Oops, we want to give you a bath, not drown you." After she set the toy tub upon her vanity and checked the water temperature with her finger, Stephanie carefully set the one-inch-tall park ranger and teacher down on the vanity beside it. Then she sat down upon her toilet next to the vanity. She scrapped a tiny sliver of soap from her bath bar with her manicured fingernail and presented it to Sarah. Joe slapped the tub with his tiny hand and said "You go ahead first, Sarah, ladies first." Stephanie interrupted, chiming "Don't be silly, there's plenty of room for both of you." At that she picked up Joe and Sarah and set them inside the toy tub. For the one-inch-tall park ranger and teacher the sides of the tub were an equivalent 8 feet tall. "Here you go, little man. No fighting over the soap" Stephanie smiled, holding another sliver of bath soap upon her fingernail for Joe to take.


Joe felt a little embarrassed scrubbing up with Sarah in the tub and Stephanie looking on with a slight smirk from above. He lathered up his groin as quickly as he could so it wouldn't appear he was enjoying himself too much. As they finished rinsing themselves off in the toy tub, Joe and Sarah looked up and saw Stephanie holding her camera-cell phone above the tub. "Ahh, you two look so tiny and cute in there, can I take your picture?" she teased them with baby talk. "No, No" both Sarah and Joe yelled with their tiny voices as they tried to cover themselves with their hands.


Stephanie laughed and put away her phone, then lifted Sarah and Joe out of the tub, setting them back on the vanity. "Please let me hang onto what little dignity I have left" Joe wisecracked as Stephanie set him down. "Is that your little dignity you're hiding with your itsy bitsy hands, little man?" Stephanie smirked, nudging a finger against Joe's groin and nearly knocking him off his feet. Pretending to be angry, Joe shook his tiny fist up at Stephanie and shouted "If you call me little man once more, I'm going to have to let you have it good." Stephanie laughed and nudged Joe again with her long manicured fingernail, saying "Ooh, I'm scared. Look, my finger is shaking." Joe grabbed Stephanie's finger and straddled it with his tiny arms and legs as if he was wrestling. Lifting Joe a foot above the vanity on her finger, Stephanie laughed again at his antics. Joe looked down at the vanity an equivalent 70 feet below. "Ok, I give up, I guess I am a little man" Joe said nervously.


The beautiful 18-year-old plucked the naked one-inch-tall park ranger from her finger and laid him in the palm of her left hand. "Ok, little man, since I beat you at finger wrestling you need to let me dry you off" Stephanie proclaimed as she flipped Joe onto his back in her palm. With a wad of bath tissue she gently padded his tiny body dry. When Joe continued to hold his hands over his groin, Stephanie gave him an impatient look with her beautiful blue eyes until he reluctantly moved his hands aside. With a triumphant smile on her face, she gently padded dry Joe's quickly awaking penis as he lay submissively in her palm. "I guess we're ready to go shopping then" Stephanie chimed, pulling open her crop top and bra open slightly and sliding Joe into her bra to snuggle with her left breast. She then placed Sarah in by in right breast, grabbed her purse, and walked out her front door.


Just outside the door Joe heard Stephanie speak. "Hi, Mom, how was work today?" Her mother responded with an exhausted sigh "Oh, the usual circus. I had to go in early to prepare for a big sale we're having on the imported heels. Also, the regional manager was visiting all the departments shaking things up. I was able to sneak out when Bonnie and Heather came in for the evening shift." Joe looked up and could see a little through the gaps in Stephanie's crop top as she nodded and said "I'm going to the mall for a bit." "Ok, honey. There's some taco salad I made last night in the frig for you, I have to go to your aunt's house for a pottery party" Stephanie's mother said as she went inside. Joe had never met Stephanie's mother, but a photograph in Stephanie's room was presumed to show Stephanie and her mother standing by Stephanie's Jetta on the day of her high school graduation. She was an attractive woman in her early forties who looked liked she could still share some clothes with her daughter. Joe had heard she was divorced and Stephanie's older sister got married just before Stephanie's graduation and moved to Flagstaff.


Stephanie walked to her car and drove to the mall. "Little ones, we're at the toy superstore. I'll try to find some clothes that will work for you" Stephanie whispered, stepping out of her Jetta. She walked the aisles of the store for a few minutes, then Joe heard her ask "Do you have clothes for one-inch-tall dolls?" After a short pause a young woman answered "I think this is the smallest we have in stock. If you can bring the doll in to me I can check our database for accessories distributors. Maybe we could order it that way." "Ok, thanks anyway" Stephanie said as she walked away. She then stopped and ordered a Mocha and chatted with the young woman while she made Stephanie's drink. Stephanie's pretty Chinese Laundry Time-Out high heeled sandals echoed as she walked slowly through the mall, sipping her drink. "We couldn't find what you need here, little ones. I'm going to look at shoes upstairs for a few minutes" Stephanie whispered to Joe and Sarah as they listened from her bra.


A couple minutes later Stephanie entered a quiet shoe store, exchanged greetings with a young female clerk, then rummaged through the aisles. She sat down, pulled open her crop top slightly, and surprised Joe and Sara by pulling them out of her bra and setting them upon the carpet below her chair and between her bare feet. "Help me decide on a new pair of sandals, Little ones, ok?" Stephanie whispered, looking down at them from her chair. Sarah reluctantly nodded in agreement and Joe, trying to look as Macho as a naked one-inch-tall man could look. He threw his arms up, pretending to be disgusted with shoe shopping. The first pair Stephanie tried on were low-heeled sling-backs. When Stephanie looked down at Joe and Sarah for their reaction, Sarah timidly gave her the thumbs down sign. Joe followed with two thumbs down of his own. Next Stephanie tried on some platform sandals. They were a retro style, like the girls wore during the disco days. Joe thought Stephanie's feet looked beautiful in them, but a shoe like that is a little frightening to a one-inch-tall observer. Standing an equivalent 25 feet high at the heel, and not much lower than that at the toe. She received two thumbs-down signs from the tiny, naked judges below her chair once again.


As she finished, unbuckling the ankle straps of the monster platforms and slipped her feet out of them, Joe timidly came out under her chair where she could see him better. "Stephanie . . . Stephanie, how about those in the window?” Stephanie found a pair of size 7's in the sandal Joe had pointed out and slipped them on her feet. "These are Ros Hommersons. You have expensive taste, little man" Stephanie said as she stood in the sandals. Her precious size 7 feet looked so beautiful in those sandals. Joe suddenly loved shoe shopping. They were pink snake-skin, with heels about three inches high and with ultra-thin toe straps and ankle straps. Stephanie smiled as she modeled the shoes for Joe and Sarah, turning, pointing her toes, and showing her beautiful legs in several poses. Joe gave Stephanie two thumbs up as soon as he could vote and Sarah concurred. "Ok," Stephanie said as she sat down and slipped them off her beautiful feet. Suddenly she reached down and picked up Joe between her thumb and index finger, gently slipping her long red nails under his tiny arms and over his tummy, holding his tiny arms up. She brought him up to eye level. "Let's check the woody meter" she whispered with a smirk as Joe tried in vain to hide his treasonous groin muscle, but it was cleverly placed out of reach of his tiny hands by the beautiful 18-year-old. "Ooh, the naughty woody is at full salute. I guess I better buy these sandals for Joe. If you're a good little man, you can polish them, too" she whispered to the embarrassed, naked park ranger.


Stephanie tucked Joe and Sarah back into her bra and made her way through the mall. "Stephanie, you snot, weren't you going to come in and say hi to me!" Joe heard a young woman's voice say excitedly as Stephanie walked. "Heather, I didn't want to get you in trouble with Bonnie again. Saying hi to you takes twenty minutes, girl!" Stephanie laughed. Joe listened from Stephanie's lace bra and the two friends chatted for a couple minutes. Joe had met Heather. She was Stephanie's classmate. She was a lively, cheerful eighteen-year-old about five-feet-three-inches tall, with chestnut colored, wavy hair halfway down her back, Heather was little bit more full-figured than Stephanie, weighing about 130 pounds. Her curves were more pronounced than her former parade-princess friend Stephanie, but a wise man once said "fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round."


On the way home in Stephanie's car, she allowed Joe and Sarah to sit on the floor beneath her while she drove, wearing her high-heeled slides. Nestled between the brake and accelerator while they tried to stay out of the way of Stephanie's busy size 7 feet, Joe and Sarah talked. Sarah confided "Joe, I'm not a lesbian, but something strange happened when Stephanie held me and placed me inside her earlier. At that moment I wanted nothing but to please her. I didn't ever care if I was ever restored to normal size. I could only think of caressing her and bringing her to orgasm. I read an article about pheromones. The article stated that pheromones can have a powerful effect sometimes. I wonder if there's some truth to that theory." Joe nodded and added "well, I know when the bucks go in the rut and wander through the state park looking for does, they'll run right over anyone who interrupts their romantic interlude. It has a real enough effect on deer." Beneath Stephanie's pedals Joe sat in silence for the remainder of the trip. He thought "If Stephanie's pheromones have such a profound effect on a one-inch-tall woman, they must really bust the balls of a one-inch-tall man like myself."


Later, While Stephanie sat at her kitchen table eating her taco salad, Joe and Sarah rested upon her right shoulder. Sarah explained a plan she had to make a tiny poncho for her. When Sarah was done laying out her plan Stephanie acknowledged "I can't sew, but maybe I can fix something up for you." She had offered tiny bits of her supper to Joe and Sarah, but neither was hungry. Joe wisecracked "I usually eat like a horse, but tonight I'm just not hungry. Nothing sounds good. Ya' think maybe my stomach is shrinking?" Sarah replied "Maybe your brain is shrinking, too, little man." Stephanie almost spit out her food with laughter and said "That's quite a diet pill you took, little man."The one-inch-tall park ranger and teacher had to lay upon Stephanie's shoulder to avoid being thrown off when she laughed.


A bit later Stephanie sat upon her sofa, attempting to make a crude poncho for Sarah. Using a pair of scissors Stephanie poked three tiny holes in a circular piece of material she cut from a pair of lavender satin panties she found in the back of her dresser drawer. Joe and Sarah waited upon the coffee table, where Stephanie's bare feet were propped. Her left foot was crossed above her right foot. The tiny, naked teacher snuggled against the heel of Stephanie's right foot for warmth. Joe, trying to be tough and self-reliant, shivered upon the glass table top a few inches from Stephanie's foot. "Try this out" Stephanie said, handing a crude poncho to Sarah. The shrunken teacher pulled it onto her tiny body. "How do you like it?" Stephanie asked with a slight smirk. "Truthfully, I hate it, but it's better than nothing. Thank you, Stephanie" Sarah answered. "So, Joe, do you want a cute little poncho, too?" Stephanie asked. "What? A purple panty poncho. I'll wait for the fall colors, thanks" Joe wisecracked. Ok, Sarah, you heard Joe, too. He'll probably change his stubborn little mind tomorrow, begging me for a purple panty poncho" Stephanie predicted.


A few minutes later Stephanie heard her mother's car in the driveway. "Get in that footie sock, you two" she quickly instructed the shrunken teacher and park ranger. They scrambled inside one of a pair of footie socks Stephanie had laid out on her coffee table. As Stephanie's mother came in the door, Stephanie stood and picked up her footie socks by the heels. This caused Joe and Sarah to tumble down to the toe inside the sock. Stephanie talked to her mother for about 15 minutes while Joe and Sarah lay in the toe of her footie sock.


Finally Stephanie walked into her room and carefully dumped Joe and Sarah onto her pillow after she folded her heavy bed spread down to the foot of her bed. Joe and Sarah watched as the beautiful 18-year-old slipped off her miniskirt, crop top and bra, and then put on a long night shirt with "Princess" written across the chest. Sarah looked rather smug as she sat upon Stephanie's pillow, wearing clothing at last while Joe remained naked. Stephanie walked to her bathroom and came back with a tube of foot lotion and sat upon her bed. As she talked with Joe and Sarah, she massaged the lotion upon her right foot. Sarah lamented "I feel so helpless and useless now. I used to sew and now I can't do anything. I'm completely useless. I can't wait for this nightmare to be behind me."


Stephanie thought for a moment, then whispered "It will all work out. I'll do everything I can to help you. Do you know what you can do? I want to finish reading my book. It would really be nice if you two could rub some foot lotion on my other foot for me. I'm sure you could do a more thorough job than I." Sarah hesitated, then nodded in agreement, grateful that Stephanie made her something to wear. Looking slightly irritated, Joe answered "all right, I guess I don't have any other plans, but I demand union wages. I'm a member of the N.I.T.F.U." Curious, kneeling above Joe and Sarah on her hands and knees upon her bed, Stephanie lifted Joe between her fingers and asked "What, exactly, is the N.I.T.F.U." Casually, Joe answered "It's the Naked Inch Tall Footman's Union, of course." The beautiful 18-year-old just shook her head and rolled her eyes at the silly little man and set him behind her upon the sole of her left foot. Sarah waited to be picked up next. "Sarah, take that poncho off first, you don't want to be it messy with lotion, do you?" Stephanie asked, reaching for the tiny garment. "I...I guess not . . . can I have it back, though? I really like it" Sarah asked timidly as Stephanie gently pulled the poncho off her and set it on the night stand. "Absolutely, Mr. And Mrs. Wilson will watch it for you on the night stand" Stephanie smiled as she set the tiny teacher upon her foot next to Joe. Stephanie squeezed a quarter-sized mound of foot lotion upon the sole of her foot and laid upon her tummy to read her book.


Joe and Sarah took handfuls of the lotion and massaged it upon the soft sole of Stephanie's size seven foot. She would sigh and whisper "mmm, that feels so good" when Joe and Sarah found the places she really enjoyed to have massaged. Soon the park ranger and teacher knew how to massage Stephanie's beautiful, soft sole to give her the most relaxation. Joe felt better knowing he could do something for Stephanie to help her now, and Sarah seemed more cheerful also. It took them about a half hour to complete the massage of Stephanie's left foot. When they finished, Stephanie continued to lay upon her tummy and read her book, so Joe and Sarah laid down upon Stephanie's soft sole and rested.


They awoke when Stephanie gently scooped them up into her hand and brought them close, whispering "Little ones, you've been asleep for a while. It's time for bed, but I'm going to go show my mom my new shoes, first." She set Joe and Sara upon her night stand, then thought out loud "Hmmm, how can I keep you little ones warm and cozy . . . I know" She then slipped off her red satin panties from beneath her night shirt, folded them and placed them upon the night stand. She set Joe and Sarah upon her folded panties, whispering "Stay right there where it's warm for you, little ones. I'll be back in a few minutes." Stephanie then slipped on a different pair of panties from her drawer and left the room with her new shoes.


As soon as she was gone Joe climbed off of the panties. "Where are you going, Joe?" Sarah called after him. "I'm going to have a look in that storage bin to see if there's flasks we could have missed with an antidote" He shouted back. From the far edge of the night stand he could see down into the bin as the lid was still off of it. All of the flasks inside were either empty or he knew of the contents. Joe began to wonder if there ever was an antidote. Perhaps it was not possible to reverse the process. He was once a 200-pound man. Now he weighed less than a couple aspirins.


Joe was so deep in thought he did not hear Stephanie enter the door behind him. "Where's Joe?" Stephanie asked Sarah as she set down her new high-heeled sandals on the night stand. Joe looked up just in time to jump out of the way of Stephanie's pretty left sandal. "Stephanie, help . . . help me" Joe cried out, hanging off the edge of the night stand by his hands. The beautiful 18-year-old barely heard his tiny voice. She found the one-inch tall park ranger and scooped him up into the palm of her hand. "What in the world were you doing hanging out there?' Stephanie said, half frightened and somewhat angry. "My choices were to jump off the side or be crushed by a sandal weighing as much as three buses" Joe said, catching his breath in Stephanie's palm. "Well, you need to stay where I tell you to stay, Joe. I'd feel miserable if I accidently crushed you. Do I need to put you in a jar to keep you safe?" Stephanie asked Joe with a concerned look. "Stephanie, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, I guess" Joe apologized sheepishly. Stephanie smiled down at him and whispered "What are we going to do with you...you're too old for a spanking." Stephanie set Joe back upon her panties next to Sarah and shook her finger at him, gesturing for him to stay put this time.


At her dresser she slipped off the panties she put on a few minutes before and put them away. She then she pulled two pairs of footie socks out of her dresser and sat on her bed. Retrieving the little ones from her night stand and placing them between her silky thighs, Stephanie asked "Do you want your little poncho back, Sarah? It's still sitting beneath my panties on the night stand.” "Yes please" Sarah answered in her tiny voice as Stephanie set her panties upon her thigh. After handing Sarah her poncho, Stephanie began to slide her red panties up her left leg. She looked down and noticed Sarah and Joe caressing and kissing her right thigh. "I'll bet you little ones are ready for bed. You even fell asleep on my foot earlier" She whispered. Before Stephanie finished pulling her panties up, Sarah began crying suddenly. "What's the matter Sarah?" Stephanie asked to the shrunken naked teacher between her thighs. "I don't want to go to bed . . . I want to . . . " Sarah didn't finish, she just pointed at Stephanie's pussy. "You want to lick me like you did before?" Stephanie asked. Sarah, still pouting, nodded and kissed Stephanie's thigh.


The beautiful 18-year-old let her panties drop to the floor. Spreading her pussy lips apart with her left hand, Stephanie gently placed her former teacher inside her pink pussy. "Little man?" Stephanie asked. "Me too, please . . . please, Stephanie?" Joe called in desperation. Once again they were intoxicated beyond control by Stephanie's pheromones. Soon they were both inside Stephanie's precious shaved pussy, working as a team to caress and lick her clitoris as she laid back on her bed. In less than five minutes the beautiful blonde 18-year-old moaned and quivered with an orgasm. Inside her Joe and Sarah hungrily lapped up as much of her sweet girl juices as they could swallow. When Stephanie lifted them out and held them in her palm, she asked "Is that yummy stuff?" Joe and Sarah were too exhausted to speak. They just nodded wearily up at Stephanie.


The beautiful 18-year-old laid out one footie sock with a red tassel ball and the heel and put it on her pillow and gently slid her former teacher into it until her head was just inside the elastic band. "You should stay warm in there. We'll get you cleaned up in the morning" she whispered, tucking in Sarah. "Am I going to sleep in with Sarah or do I get my own red-balled footie sock?" Joe asked sarcastically. "You're going to sleep where I can keep track of you. I don't want my wandering little man taking off again. You scared me earlier" Stephanie answered, flipping Joe on his back within her palm with a finger. She squeezed a tiny drop of foot lotion on her red-manicured index finger and said sternly "Move her hands, little man. I know what your hiding." Reluctantly Joe removed his hands from his groin and Stephanie dabbed the foot lotion upon his throbbing erection with her finger. "Naughty little runaway" she whispered with a smile as she nudged Joe's tiny tool with her long, red fingernail.


The beautiful 18-year-old slipped a blue -balled white cotton footie sock onto her right foot then held the other blue-balled footie sock up to the hand where Joe lay. She gently slipped the confused one-inch-tall naked park ranger inside and whispered "Lay on your back, little man. You're going to sleep in there where I can keep track of you and keep you safe . . . but you better put to rest that stiff little woody meter. I don't want it tickling me in the middle of the night." She smiled at Joe as he looked out from her footie sock. She then gently put the blue-balled footie sock upon her left foot. Joe didn't even have a chance to appeal the beautiful-18-year-old’s ruling. He was trapped in her footie jail. His tiny chest and groin snuggled up against the soft sole of Stephanie's beautiful size seven foot. He concluded the 18-year-old blonde had come up with a pretty good holding cell for him. At one-inch-tall there was not a chance he could pull the elastic band away from her ankle and climb out. Besides, she could feel his every movement. She pulled her light covers over her, turned off her lamp, and rolled over on her tummy.


Joe lay upon her foot motionless for several minutes. He lay his cheek down upon Stephanie's soft foot and closed his eyes, still restless. All he could think about was how soft and beautiful Stephanie's precious foot was. Joe turned his tiny head and began to gently kiss Stephanie's soft sole. The feel of his throbbing, lotion covered penis against her soft skin was incredibly distracting. The final strands of his dignity and macho pride slipped away as Joe began to stroke his tiny, throbbing erection upon Stephanie's soft, beautiful left foot while kissing it with unbridled passion. Within a few minutes he squirted a tiny wad of guy goo upon Stephanie's foot and then lay quietly, slightly embarrassed at his lack of self control. "Good night, Little man" Stephanie said as she rolled over on her side and went to sleep.


After a pretty good nights sleep Joe was awakened when Stephanie began to stir. "What if she forgets I'm in here" he thought. He began to stroke her soft foot with his tiny hands and kissed her a few times to alert her to his presence in her footie sock. Stephanie sat up and pulled off her footie sock, then dumped Joe out into the palm of her hand. "Good morning, Joe. You're not still mad at me for putting you in the footie jail, are you?" she asked. As Joe thought of a diplomatic response the beautiful 18-year-old nudged Joe's tiny erection and smirked "I can see my little man has forgiven me." Stephanie pulled her former teacher out of the footie sock upon her pillow, then carried Joe and Sarah to her kitchen table.


"We're going to have toasted oats cereal with fresh, sliced bananas, little ones" Stephanie said, placing a cereal box which seemed sixty feet tall next to the shrunken park ranger and teacher. Once again Joe and Sarah were not at all hungry. As Joe stood on the table watching Stephanie eat he figured with each spoonful she was taking in more than he could eat in a week as a one-inch-tall man. "You two surprised me last night, the way you became so frisky all of the sudden. Then you cried like babies until I let you inside me" Stephanie whispered with a smile.


Sarah tried to explain and rationalize their behavior, saying "Well, it's your pheromones, Stephanie." Puzzled, Stephanie asked "Pheromones?, If I learned about them in school I don't remember." When Sarah continued to elaborate Joe gestured to her to stop, thinking she might be giving Stephanie too much information. Both Sarah and Stephanie looked at Joe's unexplained arm waving, then Sarah said "Pheromones are chemicals produced in the body. They control sexual attraction. Joe and I discussed it and we believe since we are only an inch tall now, your pheromones affect us much more profoundly than if we were of normal size. . . they seem to be most prevalent in the area of your v..." Sarah put her hand over her mouth and did not finish her statement. Perhaps she realized how compromised their position was, depending upon the 18-year-old to help them to be restored to normal. "I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you, little ones" Stephanie said as she lifted Joe and Sarah in her palm and brought them closer. "Where are the pheromones, again?" she asked. "They are strongest in the area of your vagina" Sarah finished, already regretting the detailed explanation.


Stephanie thought for a moment, then said "That's amazing, my pheromones can turn you two on like a light switch, huh?" Joe and Sarah both nodded sheepishly. "I'm still worried about you, little ones. You haven't eaten a thing" Stephanie said with a worried look. Joe asked Stephanie for a calculator, then found to his frustration he was too tiny to push the buttons, so he had her do some calculations for him. "Well" Joe began reluctantly, "We have eaten, Stephanie. When we brought you to orgasm twice yesterday, you produced, ah, girl juices, which we swallowed. I don't claim to be an expert in this area, so we'll use the term girl juices. I read in a magazine once that these juices are full of protein. Please don’t ask which magazine. All I can say is that there was a bunny on the cover. Sarah and I now weigh probably less than half a gram, maybe about as much as a couple aspirins. If you produce even two teaspoons of girl juices when you, ah, orgasm, that's equivalent to sixteen times my weight, an equivalent 6400 lbs or 600 gallons of girl juices. We couldn't begin to swallow that much." Sarah then added "Perhaps your pheromones suppress our appetite for other foods, but I suspect our tiny systems can't handle the same complex foods now. We need foods easily digestible...perhaps honey would be one thing we could try." Stephanie nodded, still holding Joe and Sarah in her palm. "We'll try out some things for you, right now let's get cleaned up. Do you two want to take a shower with me? I'll hold you in my hand so you won't get sucked down the drain" Stephanie asked.


Both Joe and Sarah were afraid of the great water pressure in the shower, so Stephanie set up their tiny bath tub on the vanity. The beautiful 18-year-old blonde slipped off her panties and night shirt, then sat upon her toilet with the cover down. She set Joe and Sarah upon her folded panties on the seat between her silky thighs and whispered "I have to shave before we jump in, lay there and stay warm, little ones. Joe watch as she propped her beautiful long leg upon a short stool and begin shaving it's full length with a blade shaver. About eight inches behind where Joe and Sarah were laying on Stephanie's panties was her precious, shaved pussy. Joe tried to ignore it, but that's asking too much of a red-blooded man. When she was done shaving both legs, Stephanie smiled down at the naked park ranger and teacher upon her panties and whispered "almost done, little ones."


Joe watched in awe as the beautiful 18-year-old applied a bit of shaving lotion to her pussy lips, which appeared 20 feet high to him, and shaved there, also. Then Stephanie wiped off the excess lotion with a warm wash cloth and said "Ok, let's put you in your bath." As she reached for Joe and Sarah the one-inch-tall teacher suddenly climbed off the panties and ran to Stephanie's silky thigh, shouting "No, No...not yet, please!" She began to caress and kiss Stephanie's thigh, inching her way toward Stephanie's pussy. "Please...please Stephanie?" Sarah asked in desperation, looking up between kisses. Joe was beginning to feel intoxicated, also. He climbed off Stephanie's panties and began caressing Stephanie's thigh alongside Sarah. "I have a treat for you, little ones" Stephanie whispered, smiling down at the passionate park ranger and teacher. The beautiful 18-year-old placed two drops of honey upon her finger from a bottle she brought in from the kitchen. She rubbed the honey upon her clitoris. Spreading her precious pussy lips apart with two red-manicured fingers, she gently placed Sarah, then Joe, inside. "Mmm...I want you two to eat a good meal now. Lick up all that honey, it's good for you...Ohh" Stephanie moaned as the pheromone-drunk, one-inch-tall, living love toys eagerly lapped up the honey from her clitoris and used their entire bodies to caress the beautiful 18-year-old to a quivering orgasm.


Stephanie waited to pull Joe and Sarah out of her pussy until both of them had filled their tiny bellies with her creamy girl juices. After placing Joe and Sarah in the toy bathtub, she pulled off her nightshirt and climbed in the shower, singing and humming. "All I need to do is set you on my panties and zap, you become passionate little love toys. . . amazing" Stephanie chimed before closing the shower door. In their tiny bathtub Sarah asked Joe "What are we going to do? We don't have an antidote and if we stay with Stephanie, I'm afraid we'll soon be completely addicted to her pheromones." Joe nodded soberly and answered "We still might find an antidote, I have an idea, but it's a long shot.


When Stephanie came out of the shower she pulled Sarah and Joe out of their bath and handed Sarah a tiny piece of toilet tissue to dry herself. Once again Stephanie insisted on drying off Joe herself. Carrying Joe and Sarah back to her bedroom, Stephanie set them upon her dresser and began to blow dry her hair, standing naked before them. "Let's dry your hair, Sarah" Stephanie said as she turned the blow dryer toward her one-inch-tall former teacher about one and a half feet away on the dresser. The warm blast of air knocked Sarah to her behind and sent Joe scrambling behind the foot lotion bottle for cover. "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to blow you away" Stephanie giggled.


After she put away her dryer, Stephanie got out her clothes for the day. Joe watched as the beautiful 18-year-old slipped on some white satin panties and a white bra. She then wriggled into a sexy mini-dress made of pink, lacy material. That short dress hugged Stephanie's beautiful curves, showed a little cleavage, and a lot of leg. "The pink Ros Hommerson sandals you picked out for me last night will go perfect with this dress, little ones" she chimed, sitting on her bed and slipping her beautiful, size seven feet into her new sandals. Stephanie saw her naked former teacher frantically waving her arms on the dresser to get her attention. "Oh, Sarah, I couldn't find your little poncho. It's somewhere in my covers where you dropped it last night. We'll find it later for you, ok?" "Ok...I guess I did drop it" Sarah acknowledged, frustrated that she would probably now have to stay naked all day.


While Stephanie stood before Joe and Sarah at the dresser applying her make-up, Joe told her of his plan. "I've got a lock box inside a foot locker in the storage building at the visitor's center. Inside the lock box is some civil war era money and medals from my family. Back in Missouri one brother fought for the Union, and the other joined the Confederates. It turned out the Union soldier lost his right leg and the confederate soldier lost his left leg in battle. They were still mad at each other after the war. One day the Union vet is at the general store complaining because he had to buy a pair of new boots when he only needed one boot. In walks the Confederate vet and says `Quit your belly aching, Yankee. I'll take one of those boots off your hands.' They wore the same size boot, so every year after that they went boot shopping together." Both Stephanie and Sarah looked at Joe in bewilderment. "So what was the point of the story?" Stephanie asked. "Well, the point is that I have a few things that belonged to them in that box in the storage building. It's all worth about $8500, according to the dealer who appraised it all. We could use the money to take a trip down to the area in the south where the voodoo witches practiced" Joe explained further, now out of breath from speaking up for Stephanie to hear his tiny voice. "You want me to find a Voodoo witch?" Stephanie asked, looking confused. "No, No, we could scour the antique shops and dealers down there to see if an antidote still exists." "Wow, that seems like quite a trip, the little ones and I take on the Big Easy" Stephanie smiled excitedly. "That's an insane idea, Joe. We might as well look for a needle in a haystack" Sarah shook her head. "Well, we could have Stephanie call the government now so they can fit us with a nice glass jar to live inside. Maybe they'll have us run through a maze like a mouse. You can bet that with all the budget cuts in the government, you won't get a nice purple panty poncho like the one Stephanie made for you" Joe retorted. Stephanie laughed and then tucked her former teacher into her bra. Lifting Joe up between her fingers, the beautiful 18-year-old whispers "Sorry I have to do this again, little ones. It's the best way I can think of to keep you safe and warm." As Joe was slipped into her bra, he showed he was not upset, saying "That's ok." He then kissed and caressed Stephanie's soft breast as she looked down at him and smiled.


When Stephanie arrived at the visitor's center, she used the keys she retrieved from Joe's discarded slacks to open the storage building and get the lock box. She then drove her Jetta forty miles to the larger metropolis area where the Civil War artifacts dealer had his shop. "We better leave you in the car, little ones" she whispered. She pulled Joe and Sarah out of her bra and set them on her floor mat along with a mocha cup half filled with ice and rolled down her window a couple of inches. "It's a warm day so cuddle with the cup and stay cool, I'll be back as soon I as sell the stuff" She said, swinging her beautiful legs out of her car and setting her car alarm remotely as she walked away in her high-heeled sandals.


A bit later Joe and Sarah felt relieved as they heard Stephanie's foot steps approach. She picked up the little ones and placed them on her lap. With a big smile on her beautiful face she lifted the tiny, naked park ranger and kissed him, covering him with lipstick on his face and chest. "What's that all about" Joe asked as she set him back down on her lap. Stephanie shrugged and acted playfully elusive in answering his question. "They gave you a free briefcase, too, huh?" Joe asked. "Yes, they thought the cash would be more appropriate in this case" Stephanie answered, patting the briefcase. "Did you get the whole $8500 like they said they would pay me, or did they rip us off like I figured they would because you showed up instead of me?" Joe pressed further. "No, I got $9500 for the medals and currency" she answered with a coy expression. "Wow, I bet that minidress you're wearing got you the extra thousand dollars" Joe cheered. "What about the coins" he added. "He said the Naughty Coeds issue you had lying in the box is only worth a few dollars, but the letters in the envelope you used to bookmark the big-busted brunette was a very rare war letter from a general, I guess. He became very excited over them, and had to call his partner in from the back room to authenticate it. He gave me $40,000 for the letters" Stephanie beamed. "That's great. . .but why didn't he buy the old coin, I thought it would be worth a few dollars, anyway?" Joe puzzled. "This dealer said it is a rare blooper from the mint, and out of his price range. He gave me a card for his friend at a larger shop up north a hundred and forty miles" she answered. "What am I going to do with all this cash?" Joe thought out loud. "Well, little man, you're rich. How ironic you now have no pockets for your riches" the beautiful 18-year-old teased him before tucking Joe and Sarah once again into her bra for the short highway trip back home.


After about 45 minutes, when Stephanie parked her Jetta and got out, Joe assumed she was at home. He was surprised to hear a female voice say "Hi, sit anywhere you like, I'll be right with you." When Stephanie sat down she gently pulled Joe and Sarah out of her bra and set them on her lap upon her lace minidress. Joe looked around and saw they were at the outdoor patio seating area for a cafe. Joe was familiar with the place, he had eaten here a few times. Stephanie was seated at a round table covered with a long checkered table cloth. Joe thought it was rather bold of her to bring the shrunken park ranger and teacher out in a public place, but they could not be easily seen upon her lap beneath the table and none of the other two patio tables were occupied. "We're going to get some lunch, little ones. We have to celebrate Joe's big sale. Do you want some of my club sandwich?" Stephanie whispered. Neither Joe or Sarah thought a sandwich sounded appealing. "Well, I'll get something for you to nibble upon later...I want to celebrate our big sale. In three weeks when I get my vacation, we'll have a great time in New Orleans with the cash" Stephanie bubbled.


The little ones were momentarily stunned by Stephanie's comment. Joe had all but forgotten she worked at the visitor center tomorrow. Joe's likely replacement at the visitors center, Helga the Horrible, would not be in the mood to send Stephanie off to vacation right away. "When will this bizarre adventure be over", Joe thought out loud. Stephanie carefully reached for the little ones upon her lap. She then crossed her right leg over her left leg and gently set the one-inch-tall naked park ranger and teacher upon the top of her beautiful right foot. While being gently rocked upon Stephanie's precious foot beneath the table, The tiny naked park ranger and teacher kissed her softness then dozed off as the beautiful 18 year celebrated with lunch.