- Text Size +
Story Notes:
There have been 6 murders so far. The police cant tell how they could have possibly been killed this way.

Mary was 27 years old; she had long blonde hair she wore as a ponytail, and always tried her best to stay thin. Rosie was 26; she had long dark brown hair she let hang down. Her boyfriend was David; he was also 27 and had short light brown hair. They had come round to have lunch at Mary’s house.
Mary would never say it out loud, but she hated Rosie. The only reason she was friends with her was so she could see David often. She was very interested in him. She wasn’t attracted to him at all though; something else about him had caught her attention. He was only 4 inches tall.
Whenever she saw him she had the urge to eat him. She couldn’t help it; she had always had a giantess fetish. She would spend hours on the Internet reading stories and looking at pictures, often masturbating to them.
It would be perfect. She would finally get to eat a shrunken man, and she would take away Rosie’s boyfriend in the process. It was hitting two birds with one stone.

They sat down and started to eat. “A salad again?” Rosie asked.
“What?”
“Come on Mary you going to have to eat meat sometime”
“I will I will” Mary barely managed to hold back smiling.
Rosie had stood up “I'm just going to use the bathroom, ok?” She then walked out of the room. Mary’s heart rate rose, she had left Davis there with her. This was her chance; Rosie always took her time in the bathroom.

She swallowed the salad she had in her mouth and picked David up off the table.
“Mary, what are you doing?” he asked plainly, without any sort of concern.
Mary smiled “I've got some bad news David”
“What is it?” He looked slightly worried now
“Well, I'm going to eat you alive” She couldn’t believe how much this was turning her on, having this much power over someone.
Before David could begin to protest or beg her not to, she dropped him into her mouth. Not knowing when Rosie would be back, she didn't throw him around her mouth for long. She soon swallowed and felt a small ripple of ecstasy shoot through her body as she sent David to his doom. She was shaking. “I…I did it” she’d never had a feeling like this before. “I finally did it.”

However, her excitement was short lived. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in the side of her neck. She jumped off the chair and put her hand on her neck. Rosie was standing there with a huge grin on her face. “I saw that”.
Mary was so eager to rub it in she ignored the fact Rosie was smiling. “That’s right. I swallowed David alive. I just ate the love of your live in one bite”.
Mary’s smile soon faded as she realised what the pain in her neck had been. Rosie was holding an empty syringe. Then she finally noticed that Rosie had been smiling the whole time. Mary began to feel faint, and she soon fell on her hands and knees. “Wh…what did you do to me?” She could feel herself getting weaker and weaker. “What, this?” Rosie held up the syringe. “Oh its just a little sedative. Don’t worry, you wont pass out. You’ll just be completely paralyzed”.
Mary fell on her stomach; she had no strength left and was completely at Rosie's mercy. Rosie rolled her onto her back and undid all the buttons on Mary’s shirt. She then patted her on the stomach a few times.

Rosie was leaning over her now, with her hands on either side of Mary’s head. Mary suddenly felt a searing pain in her stomach. “His names not really David you know. Its Jack Lawson” Mary recognised the name. Jack Lawson was a serial killer that was executed a few weeks earlier. “It was faked, he didn't die that day. Instead of executing him they sold him to science for dangerous research, and he ended up like that. Small thing are easy to loose though, and then I found him”. Mary was in and indescribable amount of pain now, but she couldn’t even manage to scream. Rosie got up and sat down leaning against one of the cabinets. She lifted her skirt, took off her panties and started fingering herself in front of Mary.
She was bleeding. She now understood why she was in so much pain. David, or rather Jack had sliced her stomach open, and was cutting his way out. Mary looked; with tears in her eyes as a 4-inch man pulled himself out of a hole in her stomach. He was covered in blood, and had the biggest smile on his face. He jumped off her and walked over to Rosie, leaving little bloody footprints behind him. He handed her the miniature knife, and she put it inside the locket she was wearing.

Rosie picked him up, and pulled all of his clothes off. She then began to lick the blood off him, giving a lot of attention to his genitals. He was clean now, but not for long. Rosie leaned over and dangled him into Mary’s wound, and he was soon covered again. Rosie held him by his legs, thrust him into her soaking wet vagina, and moaned with pleasure. She was sliding him in and out, being as rough with him as she possibly could. At the same time she was either pinching her nipples or licking the blood from her fingers. She soon came, and she pulled him out. After another coat of blood, Rosie slouched. Making sure Mary could see, it was her assholes turn now. She shoved him in head first, and was just as rough with him as before. Mary couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She had always thought herself a bit crazy for wanting to eat someone, but these two were using her blood as lubrication. This wasn’t crazy, this was borderline psychotic.

When they were finished Rosie used the sink and some paper towels to clean the blood of herself, as Jack got dressed again. “You’ll do whatever I say right” He bowed with his arms out to his sides. “But of course my bloody goddess”.
“Good” she dangled him over her mouth. “Well your goddess commands you to become her shit,” He was laughing as she dropped him in feet first. She soon swallowed him and started heading for the door. “Well that was fun. Nice knowing you Mary”. Rosie stopped at the door and turned her head. “Oh and by the way. Stomach acid can’t hurt him. That’ll teach you not to eat my things”. Rosie laughed as she walked away.
Mary didn't have long left. She had lost too much blood to be saved now; she didn't need a doctor to know that.
“Why?” She thought, “Why did I have to eat him. This is my own fault”. She just lay there, paralysed, with tears streaming down her face. She knew what it was like now, to be completely powerless. She understood how Jack would’ve felt had he and Rosie not planned the whole thing. She regretted trying to eat him. Not only because it had brought about her death, but also because she knew how it felt to die without the smallest fighting chance. So she just lay there and slowly bled to death.

A few days later Rosie and ‘David’ were watching T.V in their apartment.
The news reporter began. “27 year old Mary Stillman is now the 7th to fall victim of the series of murders to plague the city. The body of the young woman was found in her apartment yesterday with her stomach sliced open. Just as the other murders, forensic evidence indicates the wound was done from the inside out. This has left police without any evidence as to who could have done this, as none of them can think of a way the killer could start from the inside. There will be more on this as it develops”.

Rosie and David smiled laughed slightly. “Oh yeah, I just remembered” Rosie stated. “What is it?”
“My friend Emily invited us round to dinner tomorrow”
“Well that’s nice of her’
“Yeah”
David sat up and turned around. “Don’t forget to wear that locket. You know how good it looks on you”
“Don’t worry, I wont”. David crawled up a bit and got comfy between her breasts. He then put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. “Good”.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

So the shrunken man was the killer.

Bet you didn't see that one coming :)

 

I dont really like this story, it somehow sounded less grusome in my head.

By the time I noticed I'd already written it, so I put it up anyway.