- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Tony is forced to do disgusting things for his mistress --- and then...... 

 

When I awoke from my drug-induced unconsciousness, I found myself totally naked and lying on a padded bench, my arms and legs tightly bound. Fear gripped my heart. As I opened my eyes and blinked by the light, I saw the vision of that beauty. She stood close to me, herself totally naked.   As is natural for most men, I was captivated by her breasts which stood out proudly – and I would say, arrogantly. My eyes traversed her from her face, down over those resplendent orbs, over her belly with its rather ventricose swell.

  It was then that she informed me of my fate… that she was going to eat me and that I would be her seventh victim, as I stated at the beginning of this narrative.

 

  I returned my eyes to her face. She was smiling broadly revealing her flashing-white teeth;  as if to suggest something diabolical, she extended the tip of her tongue and passed it over her lips several times. That action conveyed her evil intention…that she really did intend to eat me… and immediately my thoughts recalled her words, those words that kept reverberating through my head. – that she had eaten seven males.

  Her next move was to position her belly close to my face, and in a sultry, seductive tone, told me to kiss her abdomen. I gave her a second glance to see her features had changed from that of pleasure to that of a commanding aspect – a look that brooked no defiance.

   I meekly planted a kiss on her resilient belly, just the once, but then she ordered me to lavish that devotion all over, and even to pay obeisance to her navel.

  As I complied with her command the thought of my erstwhile victims coursed through my troubled mind, and by the paunchiness of her stomach, I assumed they were still inside her and being processed/digested and on their journey to reach all the cells of her body – not forgetting the wastes that will be passed to her rectum and thus disposed of from her anus.

 

   For what seemed an age, she bade me stop, and to my surprise, climbed onto the bench upon which I was bound. She knelt astride my chest and slowly moved up until I found myself gazing at her vagina – those plump, fatty lips surrounded by her pubic hair.

   To my mind, the sight of her feminine orifice was alarming. I would venture to say, rather repulsive as a result of my youth.  I was horrified when she ordered me to pay the same respect to her labia and more so when she commanded me to use my tongue – not just to those lips but to insert it and lap at the fleshy interior.  To my further distaste, I felt the nub of her clitoris against my tongue. I gave it a glance to see the pink organ emerge from its hood and it frightened me. It must have been a good inch (21/2 cms) and I was becoming rather distressed when she told me to suck it.  There was also the aroma of feminine sexuality exuding from her, and by the hardness of that clitoris, I knew she was aroused.

  So, unwillingly, I took it between my lips and sucked it.  It was not the final excess I was compelled to administer. After a seeming eon of that slavish service, she moved a fraction to present her anus to my lips. A hoarse command came from her and I felt I had reached the limit of my endurance.  I glanced at the crinkled orifice, my senses whirled in a vortex of disgust and apprehension, and for that moment for vision of her beauty left me, and in its place was the utter degradation.

 

  “I want to feel your tongue there,” she said in a breathless tone, and added, “Inside, or you’ll be subjected to the immaculate body-service.”

  I had no idea what she meant by that threat, but in my innocence and youthful ignorance, thought that it meant licking the whole of her body. Thereupon, I obeyed her, furling my tongue and inserting it into the tight aperture.  To my huge relief, I tasted no unpleasant flavour as I anticipated, with the knowledge of its foul purpose; but I did, in my bewildered mind, that if she were to carry out the extreme intention of eating me, much of my ingested flesh would surely be ejected from that alimentary cavity.

  How, I wondered in despair, could such a beautiful female be so brutal and savage?

 

  The sphincter of her anus thereupon clenched my tongue as it probed, gripping it as a vice and then drawing it further until I feared it would be torn from its root. It was the most exacting and painful experience I had ever endured; but eventually she lifted up, but still my degradation was not over.

 

  The final disgrace heaped upon me came when she announced that she needed to relieve herself. Naturally, I expected her to leave the room and go to the lavatory, but to my increasing horror, she knelt directly over my face, her womanhood barely inches from my sight and seemingly mocking me. I instinctively knew her intention and it greatly offended me. In fact, I was horrified, my senses again hurled into that perplexing question as to why and how such a lovely-looking female could be so atrocious.

 

  I looked up at her and began pleading, but her stern eyes quashed my protests.

  “Open your mouth….wide,” she ordered grimly. I felt so weak and helpless, like a child under the rule of a governess.   The sudden gush from her put my mind in a static state. I swallowed the warm liquid with some degree of relief that it did not taste unpleasant, in fact, there was no particular flavour whatsoever; but it continued for what seemed so long although it was hardly half a minute or so.

 

  When that ordeal was done and I had wiped the residue from her fatty labia with my tortured tongue, she left me in my solitary anguish. I had a week to live, and each day to suffer the degrading act of receiving her serene call of nature, or as she worded it: the exquisite body-service.

 

  So each day I had to perform those intimate services, each day and several times a day and even during the nights.  Torturous though it was, I was always in awe of her beauty, my senses still battling with torment of those slavish acts.  Every time she approached me and squatted down to relive herself, I gazed in trepidation at her plump, hairy labia and on those more fearful occasions, her anus; and how I trembled as I waited for that deluge and the emerging faeces that spread open that clenched orifice between her buttocks.

 

  Then, at last, came the final day of my suffering, both physical and mental; but with the thought of what was to follow, could I compare the erstwhile to what was to come?

 

   She stood beside me gazing into my troubled eyes, a faint smile upon her generous lips.

She had made sure my mouth was cleansed of any unpleasant matter that had been issued from her so that she was able to bestow a kiss upon my lips. O, I thought as my heartbeats thumped madly, how could such a beautiful female be so cruel and heartless?

  She then produced a phial containing some unknown liquid and put it to my lips.  “I have produced just enough to shrink you to the size I require,” she said softly, and went on: “I have eaten sparingly for several days so my appetite is in need of a substantial meal. You, my darling slave, will provide that meal. So drink the contents of this phial. Drink it all.”

 

  I drank the potion as I regarded her, focusing my attention on her mouth with images filling my mind of my flesh being fed into that mouth, masticated and swallowed down into her stomach.  As the affect of that concoction took place – I know not how long – she remained vigilant and watched as I slowly, inexorably shrank to her desired size.

  With a wide smile that revealed her gleaming ivory-white teeth, she grasped me in her hand and raised me close to her face. As she had correctly estimated, I was nine inches tall (23cm’s) a living doll. My fate was surely sealed. It was useless to beg for mercy. Had those other unfortunates begged and pleaded, perhaps wept inconsolably before being consumed?

  Now she was a giantess, an evil ogress. To think I was unafraid or terrified would be consummately untrue. For not only had I to suffer the anguish of those sharp teeth biting and rending my flesh, but also know that my life will be horribly extinguished. My only prayer was that she will kill me instantly when ready to eat me.

 

  She carried me to her dining-room. She donned her flimsy, gossamer-like peignoir but left it open so that it flowed behind her like the wings of a predatory bird. I had the opportunity to glance at her proud breasts, and I shuddered as my eyes caught sight of her belly – the slight swell giving me the message of my forthcoming domain, the human sepulchre in which I shall shortly be ingested, digested and spread all over this astounding ogress.

 

  How can one describe the torment of emotions that poured into one’s senses as one is eaten piece-meal by a female?   As a gesture of consolation, she raised me to her face to allow my last appraisal of her beauty – her captivating eyes, her lovely, kissable lips, but when she opened her mouth I was struck with terror. She licked me all over, the soft rasping tongue gave me some measure of excitement, especially as it caressed my genitals.  So much so was that effect that, like a treacherous  Quisling, my slumbering manhood became embarrassingly aroused.

  She gave a tinkling laugh to see such a sign of masculine eagerness although it was created by a will of its own.  She closed her lips over its turgid tumescence, no bigger that a babe’s finger; she also focused her attention to its accompanying sacs. Then she spoke in a soft, languid tone: “Mmm…shall I bite these off…as an hors d’oeuvre, my darling, or perhaps leave them for the final course – the dessert?”

  It was then I found my voice. With pleading eyes I begged her to choose the latter, for, amazing as it seems, I still felt quite enamoured by her, and as a consolatory aid, I felt oddly excited at the thought of becoming part of her magnificent body. Such visions actually kept me sane. I felt like a martyr  about to suffer and die for my obsession.

 

  “Enough,” she murmured, “I am hungry. I’ve starved myself for this occasion. Now you shall provide me with the food and nutrients that I need.”

  They were the last words I heard. She bit off my limbs one by one. I could hear the crunching of my bones as she chewed. She then placed my head between her razor-sharp incisors and closed her teeth with a snap.  For just a brief moment – mere seconds – I was conscious of being swirled around her mouth by her slavering tongue, then, in an instance, I was thrust into oblivion as my head was mashed to smithereens.

 

   So there, dear reader, my tale of woe ends. I have now become one with that beautiful woman’s body. No matter what part of her – from the hair on her head, every feature of her countenance, her limbs right down to her dainty toes, and her splendid torso, even those intimate parts of her that for the past week I had slavishly serviced with my tongue.

 

                                                   The end.