- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The ravenous beauty that picks up Tony takes him to the "house of a friend" and gives him a soft drink --- with something in it besides coke.

Notice: This story contains sexual material not suitable for younger readers. If you are under 18, please back out now.

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers, of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony gets more than a ride.

 

She was the most enchanting female one could ever hope to meet. She possessed that bewitching face that could enthrall any man, even the most staid of individuals, aye, and even women.

 

  She brought her face close to mine, her beautiful, alluring, captivating eyes gazing into mine. Her words were spoken softly with a faint foreign accent; her sweet breath wafted over me sending my senses into a vortex of heavenly bliss:

   “You are my prisoner, my seventh victim. I shall keep you bound for a week, and then, my darling, I shall eat you….yes, eat your flesh, and what remains shall be burnt to a cinder. That will leave you in my body – to be distributed throughout, from my toes to my head….”

  She then planted a kiss upon my lips; and to my added thrill, slipped her tongue into my mouth and playfully dallied with mine.

 

  My senses whirled with ambiguous thoughts as she arose throwing her peignoir from her graceful shoulders to reveal her astounding figure that even a skilled sculpture could not match.

  In profound silence I could only gaze enraptured and envision myself  being part of that lovely female – her gorgeous breasts, her limbs, her torso, her fulsome buttocks as well as the feminine jewel set betwixt her shapely thighs. And there I would remain in perpetuum; and even as that beauty ages I shall always be part of her as she is.

 

  So I have a week to endure whatever she desires, a week to meditate on my fate…to wonder how that will fare…whether she will eat me piecemeal, whether she will kill me first and perhaps roast me in her oven, or will, perhaps, by some sorcery, shrink me to a minimal size and simply swallow me alive?   

 

  Before she withdrew from my prison, she turned to present her awesome behind. Like the rest of her body, her buttocks filled me with awe. So splendid were those firm, rounded cheeks, the contours so perfectly formed; but took my full attention was the dark ravine which, initially, hid the orifice at its epicenter.  At once, my feverish mind envisioned my flesh, having been processed in her stomach, being jettisoned as faeces from that as yet not visible aperture a day or so after being consumed.  Such troubling thoughts would remain for the duration of my captivity; but, as said earlier, they would be ambiguous thoughts, and I wondered why?  It thrilled me inexplicably that I should soon be part of her exquisite body, and yet trembled at the method of my demise…..

 

  She turned to regard me with a sweet, beguiling smile. I saw her sparkling ivory-white teeth and I shuddered at the notion of those sharp incisors biting into my living flesh, and thereafter her molars masticating those morsels; and yet again, if I were to be minimized by magic, to be not a morsel but a whole, complete human being and thus chewed up to a pulp and swallowed down into her stomach.   I consoled myself that such a condition I would experience for I would dead, unless, of course, by her adroit sorcery, I would still be conscious; but that would surely mean that she might swallow me alive to suffer the pangs of being slowly dissolved by her digestive juices.   Such thoughts were daunting as I wondered just how long I would exist in her belly. But more to the point, what was it that made me feel so eager? The more I gazed at her the more I desired that dreadful act. I could not understand such insanity. I must be quite mad.

 

   All that has been written was racing through my mind when she departed for a few hours which gave me time to consider my fate and try to console myself. It was as though a battle was raging in my head. On one side was reason and commonsense – considering that, once I ceased to live I would no longer enjoy the fantasies that obsessed me, and have done for so long as well as the fearful pain of being consumed – either by being swallowed or masticated alive.  On the other side was the stronger allure instituted by that beautiful enchantress.

  As I lay on that comfortable retractable bed, all I could see in my mind’s eye was her lovely face and her amazing figure. There was little doubt that she had bewitched me as surely as a she-devil and as she had apparently done to seven others previously. An amusing thought crossed my mind – that if I had been called Henry, as King Henry the Eighth of England.  

 

  My thoughts turned to the previous few hours. I was hitch-hiking a lift and to my surprise, an impressive Jaguar XJ drew up beside me. I looked at the driver and my heartbeats thumped in my chest at her sheer beauty. She smiled and beckoned me to get in the passenger seat.  I could smell the newness of the car as well as the seductive perfume exuding from her. She asked me how far did I want to go, and my silly mind cried out: ‘As far as you wish, madam!’  But I gave my destination.  “Would you mind stopping for a while, just a few miles ahead?” she asked, “I have to collect something from a friend’s house.”

  I merely mumbled my reply, and for the time we arrived at that address I could hardly say a word, but she asked me a number of questions such as my age, what I was doing by way of studies or work etc. etc.

 

  At the address, a nice detached house on a very quite road, she bade me accompany her:

“You probably need a drink,” she suggested by way of settling my nerves.  To my mild curiosity she opened the front door with a key she had produced. Hum, methought, I’m sure she said it was a friend’s place. It didn’t bother me untoward as I was getting a lift, and besides, she was such a lovely-looking woman – as tall as myself and with such a superb figure, although I noticed she possessed a slightly bulging belly which was probably due to her being pregnant.

  She led me through the hallway and into a sumptuously furnished sitting-room. “What would you like?” she asked as she stepped to a well-stocked drinks cabinet.

  “Er…where’s your friend, then?” I asked with youthful curiosity.

  “O, she’s not here,” came the reply, “So what would you like?”

  “O, er…lemonade or squash, I don’t mind.”

   “Would you like something in it…a whisky, gin or….”

   “No thank you, miss. I wouldn’t mind a cola if you’ve got it there.”

   “Okay. Take a seat,” she indicated with a nod a four-seater plush settee.

   I sat and gazed around the spacious room and a large picture caught my attention. It was seemingly an ancient sketch depicting a startling scene of a circle of naked women seated around what appeared to be a human head, and it was resting on a fire!  I looked at it steadily to observe that some of the women, all of a dark hue, were holding what looked like human limbs!  I was about to comment on it when the lady brought me a glass.

  “Here,” she said, “I’m sure you need this.”

  I took the glass that contained the liquid refreshment and, after a gulp, pointed at the picture: They’re cannibals, aren’t they?

  “Yes,” she replied, “It’s a drawing by a German explorer back in the 1600’s. They’re all females, and they’re eating a missionary. That’s his head being roasted.”

  “Good heavens!” I exclaimed and took another gulp from the glass.

 

  It was very soon after that I lost consciousness. It was the classical scenario of an abduction – for what reason I was later to discover.  

 

   Well now, dear reader, which was the belated intro to my sorry tale.