- Text Size +
For less serious crimes, the objects the convicts became were less unpleasant. For some offences, they would become a seat and spend hours under some young woman's ass as she went about her buisness. For more serious crimes, they'd become a pair of panties and find themselves pressed against a female rear and crotch all day, or become a toilet and have a woman pee and crap on them, or even a public toilet and have scores of different females do their buisness on them. And for the more serious offences, they would become an item of food, and some (generally attractive) young woman would have them for a snack or for a meal, devouring every molecule of them, transforming them in to smelly brown turd and pushing them out of their anuses. Some only had to go through this once, the worst offenders would have to endure it over and over again, or even be eaten by more than one woman at once. Murder and treason still carried the death penalty, as did some sexual offences now, making armed robbery very near the top of the list of non capital offences. Ben was now a cheese pizza in a chilled cabinet at the back of the shop. He was though still unaware of what he was. As they say, ignorance is bliss.