- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i kinda rushed this chapter, so sorry if its not as good

Ricky stared up at her angry face with horror. It was for what seemed like hours as they stared at each other, every once and awhile glancing over at Jasmines smug smile. He heard a car start up in the driveway and it started to drive away.

“Great now we’re home alone.” He said quietly to himself, not letting them hear.

With warning Kayla snatched Ricky off the desk pulling his head backwards almost snapping it. He let out a yelp as he flew through the air. She let her hand hover above the floor before dropping Ricky to the floor from at least 12 feet at his size.

Ricky rolled onto his back moaning in pain from the fall and his neck, and what he saw made his heart drop. He saw as Kayla quickly in one fast motion swung her foot over him showing her cotton panties again and bringing it down fast.

“NO!!” Ricky screamed putting his hands up as if to stop it.

“Kayla! Stop!” Jasmine said as she pushed Kayla to the side making her lose her balance.

“You can’t just kill him like that!!! You have to show some kinda imagination!!” jasmine said with a faint smile.

“I just want him gone! He betrayed me!” Kayla yelled at jasmine.

“Well get rid of him another way then! Don’t just stomp on him! Be creative like in the videos!

“I don’t know what to fucking do!”

They went back and forth, back and forth. Ricky saw his chance and sprung up and ran. He saw his cover and jumped under the bed.

After about a min of fighting they noticed he was gone.

“Hey, wait where did he go?” Jasmine said looking around.

Kayla said nothing as Ricky saw her feet shift toward the bed. He saw her kneel and bend her head down looking dead at him.

“It’s the only place he could get to at his size and speed” she said still looking at him.

Ricky was stunned in fear. But then, he had an idea.

“KAYLA, IM SORRY” he screamed as her hand reached for him. He stepped back to avoid it.

“You will be.” She said.

“I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET TO SCHOOL TO SURPRISE YOU I WASN’T TRYING TO LEAVE YOU.”

Her hand slowed to a halt.

“Really?” she said.

“YES, um….I LOVE YOU” he said not meaning it in anyway.

“Oh Ricky...” she said starting to search for him with her hand again.

He stepped back still but her hand lunged forward and grabbed him, pulling him out slowly.

“I love you too.” She said holding him close to her face, fingers wrapped around his body.

Jasmines face was priceless. She might as well have said “YOU BELIVE THAT BULL SHIT??”

Ricky knew this would end up with him just spending the rest of his life with Kayla as her pet. So he did the ballsiest move he had ever done.

“KAYLA, I LOVE YOU BUT…” he said.

“But?” her smile faded.

“I NEED TO SEE MY FAMILY AGAIN, AT LEAST ONE LAST TIME BEFORE WE STAY TOGETHER FOREVER.”

Kayla’s hair fell into her eyes as a frown came over her face.

“YOU UNDERSTAND RIGHT?” he said.

“You…are trying to leave me…” she said in a low voice.

“What?? NO NO NO NO!” Ricky said knowing his not very thought out plan failed.

Jasmines smile appeared again on her face. Kayla sat Ricky on the bed, which he had no way off.

“You don’t even really love me do you...” she said.

Ricky said nothing.

Jasmine pulled off her shirt exposing her pink lace bra and looking at Kayla.

“I have an idea” she said.

Kayla looked at her and smiled as she slipped out of her skirt, dropping it to the floor.

Ricky didn’t know what was going on but he was getting hard as the two girls continued to strip in front of him. They stopped stripping for each other as they were both in panties and bras. Jasmine moved over to Jasmine and pressed her body against hers. They both smiled at each other.

Jasmine pressed her lips against Kayla’s lightly and started to kiss her. Kayla kissed back slipping her tongue into Jasmines mouth.

This would be a great time for Ricky to slide off the bed unnoticed, but his male instinct would not let him move one inch.

Both the girls moved their hands up and down each other’s body, squeezing certain areas making the other moan slightly. Both had their eyes closed as jasmine rubbed her waist against Kayla.

Kayla set her hand on the side on the bed as she pulled herself onto it.

Ricky jumped at the last minute the move out of the way of the two giantesses. They both sat on the bed rubbing each other and kissing.

Jasmine glanced over with one eye looking at me standing on the bed. She reached her hand out still kissing Kayla and grabbed me quick. She hugged me against her body, on her waist.

Ricky was rock hard but he knew that this would not end well for him. Ricky was loosened from the grasp of Jasmine as he looked up. He saw both of the sexy girls staring down at him smiling.

Ricky knew that this would be one hell of a day.

What the hell happens????? Find out later~ :D