- Text Size +

It was the day of August 10th that Ricky’s life was turned upside down by one girl. Ricky was a senior at his local high school. He loved to party and hang around with his friends. Being a fairly popular and attractive guy, he had a share of stalkers. The one that stood out the most of the few he had was Kayla Waters.

Kayla may have been the sexiest women he had ever met. Her hair was long and well mannered, and her face was that of a goddess. It seemed her skin was completely flawless. Thats all nice but the body that she had was incredible. Her breast where D at smallest, and her ass was one that would make you say damn out loud, not meaning to. It wasn’t like it was huge but it was just the right size, and she wore the tightest clothes to show all the boys what she had, and they didn’t mind one bit. She was an easy 5 foot and maybe 2 inches, with a somewhat skinny figure .Overall she could be top modal of any company easily.

Ricky would have been glad to go out with her, but he already was in a relationship with a girl named Lily. Ricky was sick of Lily and wanted to be done with her. So Ricky decided next time they see each other he would break up with her, and end the torment he was going through.

Ricky was telling one of his friends this and Kayla happened to walk by.

“She’s always telling me what to do, she’s so loud, and I just can’t take it anymore.” Ricky said grinding teeth.

“Well, good luck with that. I never did see why you would go out with her anyway.” Said his friend.

Kayla did a small dance in her head, after hearing that Ricky would soon be single. She then walked off with a hop in her step.

“Well I’ll give you the story after it happens, later” said Ricky walking away from his friend.

“Right, later” Ricky’s friend also turned away and walked off.

The Next Period was lunch, Which Ricky and Lily had together. Ricky didn’t waste any time telling Lily it was over between them. Ricky felt good after he did the work, but Lily on the other hand did not take the break up well at all.

“I’m sorry!” Ricky said after realizing she was going berserk.

“Sorry doesn’t fucking cut it Rick; I’m fucking sick of you. I’m glad you did this, because it was coming for you really quick” Lily yelled knowing she was lying.

Ricky didn’t seem to be phased by her yelling, he then turned away and started walking, waving his hand out not looking back as a “seeya later” gesture. This made Lily even more upset. She stomped twice on the ground, blood boiling.

“YOU WILL REGRET THIS.” She said at the top of her lungs, causing everyone in the lunch room to look at her.

Ricky continued to walk and Lily sat down with her friends as everyone just went back to their normal activities.

        ~~~

The Next day was Friday, and Rick felt great. He was a free man. He walked down the hallway, knowing he was late to class, yet not caring and opened up his locker. He shuffled through his locker putting in/taking out items. He closed his door and from behind the door was Lily.

“Hi Rick” she said with a smile, like nothing had ever happened.

“Hi..” Ricky said raising his eyebrow.

“I assume you were a little out of it yesterday, so I’m here so you can take me back” she said not changing her expression.

Ricky laughed slightly to himself and simply said “No Thanks”

Lily’s smile slowly disappeared as she reached into her purse. She looked at him dead in the eye and said “One last chance Rick.”

“No” Ricky said again getting a little close to her face.

Ricky saw her grinding her teeth as she pulled out a glass container out of her bag containing a clear liquid. She opened it and looked at Ricky one last time before throwing the liquid onto Ricky.

Ricky just looked at her as he started to walk away, not caring much about the almost invisible stain. He looked at his arm were the “water” had slightly hit him. He notice most was on his shirt, while a few spots landed on his jeans, he could feel it sinking through.

He continued to walk to his class as he noticed Lily slowly following him. He turned around and raised his voice a little and said, “What?”

“Nothing.” She said looking at him strange.

Ricky started to turn away when a sharp pain hit his entire body. He fell over onto the ground with a thud and rolled slightly. The pain was killing him, yet he didn’t know what it was or where it was coming from. All he knew was that it hurt, all lot. He rolled over a few more times before blacking out, last thing he saw was Lily standing above him slightly grinning.

Ricky awoke to the same sight, except Lily was the size of a skyscraper. She was absolutely huge. He wondered how she had gotten so big, but he then came to realize that she wasn’t big, but he was small.

He stood up and was a tiny creature compared to her. He couldn’t help but look up her mini skirt that she was wearing. He snapped out of it and looked around. Everything was completely humongous. He was mind blown. So many questions entered his head. He himself tried to answer them all but he found himself unable. He was still looking around for what seemed like hours when his thoughts were interrupted by Lily’s booming voice.

“Well wadoya know, it did work” she said smiling to herself

“What the hell did you do to me you bitch??” Ricky screamed, but it seemed to have no effect on her. She couldn’t hear him.

She bent down extending her hand to pick him up. Ricky not knowing he was, started to run as a natural instinct. He sprinted at full speed. Lily stopped to look at him for a minute and started to smile wider. She then easily scooped him up into her hand. She closed her hand around Ricky and grasped him somewhat tight. Ricky found it hard to breath but he wasn’t dying. Light surrounded him when she opened up her hand. He saw Lily’s Face 3 yards away at his size.

“Aw….Your so cute.” She said as she poked him small body with her now massive finger.

“What did you do to me Lily” Ricky yelled trying to get her to hear.

“Huh?...I couldn’t hear you..” she said giggling.

“I said what did yo-“

“You hurt me Rick” she said cutting him off without meaning to, for she still couldn’t hear him, and she didn’t care on what he had to say.

“I was so happy with you, you made me feel things for you that I have never felt, but..whats to point in keeping you around if you don’t feel the same way? And I can’t look at you in the hallways knowing you’re looking for other girls.”

Ricky’s heart began to beat faster with her words. His eyes widened as she said what she had. Lily saw his small expression and laughed.

“I’m not going to kill you rick, but most likely you will die” she said with a grin.

She puts her hands to the ground and tilted them upward, causing Ricky to roll out of her hands and onto the ground.

“I’m leaving you here Rick, this is our final goodbye” she said putting her hands on her hips

“Wait!” He screamed, but once again not reaching her ears.

She smiled and walked over him giving him another view of her wonderful panties and walked off. Ricky watched as she turned the corner and looked at her blowing him and kiss and giving him a wink. Ricky stood there as he had no idea what to do. He walked in the direction of the exit.  This seemed like an endless walk to him.

He looked up and sighed. Just then an extremely loud noise hit his ears. The class let out bell had just rang.

Ricky spun into panic when he heard this. All the classroom doors flung open and kids walked/ran out of the rooms. Ricky watched in horror as the massive kids walked toward him from all directions not aware of his presence.

Ricky jumped to the side as a massive boot of a girl slammed on the side of him. She walked on as if nothing happened. Ricky looked up and saw lots of shoes coming his way. Ricky did the most logical thing to do at a time like this. He ran.

He moved to the side as male and female shoes slammed around him, he looked back to see if anyone was coming from behind him as he ran. All clear. As he turned back around he caught sight of a girl in flip-flops inches away from him (at his size). He jumped but not enough and his legs got hit full force of the walking girl, landing him on her bare foot.

The girl looked down and screamed as Ricky was trying to stand and regain his mind from the impact.

“BUG!!” she screamed as she waved her foot in all directions wildly.

Ricky held onto her middle toe tight as he could, but was unable to keep his grip. He slipped and flew across the hallway, surprisingly not hitting anyone along the way.

Ricky laid on the ground for a few minutes trying to catch his breath, as a shadow cast over him. Ricky rolled quickly to the side avoiding the smash with the sneakers of a women getting ready for gym.

Rick noticed that he was basically on the wall of the hallway; all the students didn’t really get close to the wall. Rick decided to stay put hugging the wall with his back.

The hallway started to die down. All the kids were in their classes, except Ricky of course. Ricky came out of his hiding place to see he was right back where he began, an empty hallway at a very small size. Ricky had a little more time to think, he estimated that he was only one inch tall. He continued on with his journey.

Ricky went on as he entered a part of the school with a nice white clean tile floor. Ricky didn’t think much of  it and continued on. He looked at the ground as he walked, noticing small details on the ground that he couldn’t see before when he was bigger. He also noticed the floors were very clean, he could see himself.

Getting a little goofy, Ricky made a funny face at himself to lighten the mood of the events. He chuckled to himself a little and froze when as shadow was cast over him and a new reflection was in the tile looking dead at him with a look of shock.

Ricky looked at the tile and recognized the new face immediately. It was Kayla. He turned around slowly yet quickly at the same time. She looked down on him not saying anything, with her jaw dropped. She bent down slowly and looked at him with the same expression. Ricky stood frozen as, he didn’t know what to say, or do.

She reached out at him. Ricky began to back up, but his attempts were stopped by her other hand that pushed him closer to her other hand that was down. She scooped him up like a broom and a dustpan and lifted him up while she stood. The air rushed over him causing him to tear up slightly. He reached her face and stood up in her hand.

She stared at him and then finally said. “Oh…my…god”

Ricky studied her as she studied him. She had on a nice mini skirt, similar to Lily’s, some very nice open toe sandals and a tank top that showed much of her cleavage. He also noticed her bra straps on her shoulders and how the top stopped right before the belly button.

Rick Then looked back up at her and waved slightly.

“What, happened to you Ricky?” she said somewhat quickly.

“My ex shrunk me somehow” he said.

“I’m sorry, I did hear you what did you say?“

“Who are you talking to? And why aren’t you in class young lady??” An older women said coming from behind Kayla scaring her and Ricky half to Death.

As a freak reaction, Kayla opened up her bra and dropped Ricky into one of the cups and snapping it shut. This happened so fast to Ricky didn’t have time to react to any of it. He was pressed hard against her nipple and wasn’t able to move. Ricky’s face was just on the top of the nipple and he was completely in darkness.

“I was going to the bathroom” she said turning around.

“Where is your pass” she said thinking she had gotten another skipper.

“uh…” Kayla said knowing she was skipping class.

“ Did you go?”

“yes m’am.”

“I’ll take you back to class then miss” the teacher said smirking.

“Thank you” Kayla said sarcastically.

They both walked down the hallway smoothly without a word. While Ricky was jiggling up and down with each step of Kaylas. His head was getting punched by the nipple and he could do nothing about it.

They reached a classroom and Ricky could hear the Teacher teaching, and he could defiantly feel when Kayla sat down. Her bra must have not been a very good one because the breast of Kayla went crazy when she sat down to Ricky. He was flung up and down rapidly for what seemed like minutes. After things settled down, Ricky had a mouthful of nipple, he didn’t means to, but his tongue was startled and licked the nipple hard. He felt Kayla react to this when he took his mouth off the nipple. He was tempted to do more, but he held back the urge not knowing how she would react afterwards.

The class was normal as it could get for Ricky. And lucky it was the last class of the day. The bell rang and the bouncing started once more as Kayla go out of her chair and out the door.

She walked to her locker and chatted with her friends for awhile, almost like Ricky wasn’t in her bra hugging her nipple. She laughed while with her friends, and it was crazy in her bra, Rick felt like he was going to throw up.

Rick heard the chatter of other kids, and the sound of a door. A rush of heat swept over him. Kayla was outside.

Out of all the kids outside yelling and screaming, he heard someone outside call loudly.

“KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!”

“JASMINE!!” Kayla said very loudly.

“jasmine?...” Rick said to himself, not recognizing the name.

All of a sudden a huge force slammed onto Rick. It was killing him; he was being crushed to death. At the same time the force was a plushy soft and round, but it was pushing hard enough that Ricky couldn’t admire it. Rick Moved trying to get free but it was useless, he couldn’t move at all. All the air had been pushed from his lungs and he was gasping for air, desperately in need of it.

What was causing this horrid killing of this small human? A simple hug of Jasmine, Kayla’s ex girlfriend from out of town (Kayla is bisexual).

Just when Rick gave up the pressure let up and her gasped for air loud. He breathed heavy as he listened to the girls.

“How have you been?” Kayla asked

“Good, just traveling for the weekend.” Jasmine responded.

“Cool, where are you living?”

“In a hotel down the street.”

“Awesome, come over tomorrow okay?”

“oki doki then.”

Another bone crushing hug came Ricks way, but it was quick and over with.

Kayla started to walk home in the hot heat of the late spring. Rick Started to wonder when she was going to take him out of her bra. He had been in the same spot for a good long time, and he was sick of it, though it was her wonderful nipple. To make things worse, the heat was getting to him and Kayla. They both started to sweat. Slowly rick started to slide down her breast and down to the bottom of the cup. Ricky was glad when he had moved, he was getting stiff.

Ricky felt a slight movement and an opening from the bottom of the cup here appeared. Two large finger nails came straight at Rick, he could do much so he just sat there and waited for them. They grabbed him by his sides and pulled him out of the bra, showering him with light.

The two fingers dropped him in her other hand that was flat and open. He looked up at Kayla and she had a smile on her face.

“You’re so damn cute! I mean you were cute before but now you’re like a mini!” she said, now apparently used to the fact that he is 1 and a half inch tall.

Ricky didn’t even try to speak, knowing that she could hear him anyway. He looked around and saw she was walking with no one.

“We’re almost home” she said noticing he was looking. “Did you enjoy our ride?” she said giggling.

Ricky nodded, he noticed her did have a boner easily seen though his pants.

“Good.” She said “well back in you go cause now I’m going in the house and I can’t have anyone seeing you.”

She opened up her bra once more and dangled Rick over a little while then dropped him in. He bounced off the breast and landed on the side of the boob. She then closed up her bra and rick was in darkness once more.

He felt cool air rush over him once again, and he realized that Kayla had entered her house. Nothing interesting really happened, just Kayla going through her house talking to her mother, father, and her sisters. Ricky over heard them say that they were going out later that night, but Kayla said she had too much homework, so they let her stay home.

Ricky sat in her bra for about 30 minutes just listening to them talk about things he didn’t care about. But then he heard some final goodbyes and then a door close. Then silence.

The bouncing of Kayla’s Breast started again. They stopped. Kayla pulled out Rick and set him on her dresser and pulled up a chair and set her face down to his level. She looked at him smiling. He gave her an awkward smile back.

“Hello Ricky.” She said

Rick waved slightly.

“How’s it going?” she said not expecting an answer.

Ricky stood there looking at her not saying anything. She started to sit up, still looking at him, but her smile vanished.

“I have something to tell you..” she said looking down at her lap.

Ricky slightly tilted his head wondering what she could have possibly been hiding.

“I have …a Giantess Fetish.” She said in a very low voice.

Rick didn’t know what that meant until he started to remember searching the internet and finding some giantess videos of Girls crushing and enslaving men for their pleasure. He also remembered them using them in very sexual ways. Ricky didn’t see what the big deal was until he remembered that he was 1 and a half inch tall. He also recalled in the ending of almost every video, that small man dying in some horrible way.

Ricky began to back away from her, getting 1,ooo thoughts on what was about to happen. He realized that he was trapped on the desk and couldn’t get off it without her help. So he stopped himself and continued to listen to her.

“You see as a child I liked to stomp on bugs and other small things. Just the rush of another animal’s life is at your hands, or foot.” She giggled. “As I got older, I found out there were other ways to make the animals suffer besides just stepping on them.”

Ricky tried to appear calm, and he was doing very well at doing so. But on the inside Ricky was completely freaking out about the outcome of the day. Alas all he could do was stand there and listen.

“You probably wondering what’s wrong with me and what would cause me to do this. As you can see, I’m a very fragile girl and I don’t have much ‘power’ if you would use that word. But if things are much smaller than me, I seem like a goddess.” She said starting to look up.

Ricks heart skipped a beat when he saw Kayla looking dead at him, very close to him as well.

“And to my luck, I find a small little man ready to be mine. And it’s the boy I have drooling over sense sophomore year.” She said blushing.

Kayla without warning moved her index finger quickly toward Ricky. Ricky tried avoiding the finger but she simply moved it over to him and pushed her fingernail onto his body hard. Somehow Ricky was still standing from the impact. He wrapped his arms around the finger as much as he could and started to push, trying to move the finger. The finger didn’t budge one bit, not until it started to lift into the air.

Ricky held tight onto the finger but was slowly slipping off from the fingernail polish and the wind slamming into his body from the lifting. After the movement stopped, Ricky looked down and saw Kayla’s smiling face right below him. He slipped further and tried to regain his grip.

He looked down again and saw Kayla licking her lips as she moved her finger toward her mouth. Ricky started to panic as he was lowered. He tried to climb her finger but it was useless. Her finger nail pressed to her lips, along with Ricky. Ricky was pressed onto her soft lips. Rick was freaking out his mind, yet he was so relaxed against her smooth lips. He could smell and feel the lip gloss she had put on. The sweet scent of strawberries engulfed Ricky. It smelled so inviting. He wanted to stay there forever, but he did know what was coming for him.

He tried to move off of her lips back it was useless from the pressure of her fingernail upon him. She pressed harder and felt the vibration of her moan. Ricky Felt a tickle of something wet on his back, it was her tongue. She had opened her lips enough for the tip of her tongue to taste Ricky.

“mmmmm…” she said still doing it.

Kayla started to open her lips further Ricky slipping into the wet cave. Rick panicked and started to scream. His screams didn’t seem to stop her from pulling him in.

“KAYLA STOP.” He screamed as loud as he could. She had heard him that time but ignored him for she was having too much fun.

Ricky slipped off her fingernail and somehow landed on her top lip and got a good grip on it, but not hurting Kayla in anyway. Ricky had almost climbed the tip of the lip when her monster of a tongue started to slam into him and run across her lip slowly. Ricky was just barely keeping grip. She ran her tongue back and forth back and forth so slowly, but very hard to Rick.

He lost his grip and fell down into the cave. He would have fallen strait to the back of her throat if her tongue didn’t catch him.

She wrapped her tongue around Ricky and toyed with him. She pushed him to the roof of her mouth and rubbed him slowly across it, once again causing her to moan.  She was really enjoying the hell out of this, but Rick wanted it all to stop. He hadn’t stopped screaming sense he was in her mouth. This only made it more enjoyable for her.

She sucked hard on his body and pushed him everywhere and anywhere in her mouth. She had been doing this for at least an hour. Then all of a sudden, it stopped. Everything just stopped.

Just then Kayla spit Ricky out in a large spit wad and he was lying on the desk tired. She looked at him and smiled.

“Thank you Ricky, That was very enjoyable. Was it as fun for you as it was for me?” She asked smiling wildly.

Ricky shot her an evil glimpse but his face was too small and was covered in spit to make it out.

“I hope you said yes.” She said. “My friends are here and we’re going to the mall, I’ll be back later but not for awhile, so I will go to sleep when I get here.”

Ricky started to think that this was his chance to escape. He started to get hope once again. But just then Kayla scooped up Ricky and dropped him into an empty fish bowl. Impossible to climb out of, he was trapped. Kayla smiled as she lowered a thimble with water filled in it and a large potato chip into the bowl next to Ricky.

“By the way, my friend Jasmine is coming over tomorrow, I’m going to tell her about you and she like me has a giantess fetish!” She did a little dance in her chair. “We are all going to have so much fun!” she said standing now.

She said her final goodbyes and walked out of the house. Ricky could hear her laughing with her friends getting in a car and driving off. Ricky’s mind raced on what he could possibly do in this situation. The only one right now was to just wait for her return. Ricky just wanted to go home and see his family.

He started to think how far Kayla would go as in things a giantess would do. Would she kill him? Would she order him around? Rick didn’t know what to expect. All he knew was that living with her was going to be hard. Just then a thought popped into his mind. Ricky was scared of one Giantess, what happens when two get together just to play with a small fragile man? Ricky’s stomach flipped. What did he have to expect tomorrow??

 

Find out later~~~

Chapter End Notes:
Part 2 is being written now so just hold on to find out what happens to Ricky next~