- Text Size +

Ricky laid there in his new home asleep. His home wasn’t very roomy and was very dark. But aside from this he was very comfortable. The whole floor was like a giant pillow. He opened up his eyes slowly trying to figure out what was going on, and then it all came back to him.

 

Kayla came home yesterday night very tired and half drunk. She crashed in her bed and laid there for a good while before remembering Ricky. She got up without saying and word and grabbed him. She looked around the room for a couple of seconds then finally said “I don’t feel like making a house right now...I’m too tired…” That’s when her eyes widened as she quickly grabbed something off the desk. She picked it up too fast for Rick to see what it was but she held it in front of her and opened it. That’s when he saw what it was; it was an empty ring case. Rick then protested.

“IM NOT GOING IN THAT THING.” He yelled.

“Oh stop screaming...it’ll be fine” she said calmly.

“I WON’T BEABLE TO FUCKING BREATH”

“There’s small holes in the bottom for some reason…you can breathe from those”

“KAYLA NO.”

She dropped him into the box and snapped it shut without thinking twice.

 

So he laid there (not being able to stand up and knowing he can’t open the box by himself). All of a sudden he heard his name being called from outside of the box. It was Kayla’s voice.

“Happy Friday Rick! Ricky? Rick? Where are you??”

“IM IN HERE! KAYLA”

He felt movement from the box being picked up and then opened

“Oh my god! Did I put you in here??”

Ricky nodded slowly giving her an evil glare.

“I’m so sorry I was drunk! And I...uh! I’m sorry Rick!”

“It’s fine…I guess…” he said in a calm voice.

“Huh? What did you say?” She said in a low voice.

Ricky seems to have forgotten that his voice was very tiny to her ears and that he would have to scream as loud as he could just to get her attention.

“I SAID IT’S FINE” he screamed, straining his voice a little.

Kayla smiled at him, and hugged him to her breast covered by a T-shirt she went to sleep in

“I’m sorry!”

Ricky was pressed against her tits hard and wasn’t able to breath, and as she talked he could feel the movement from inside them. He couldn’t help it but he found himself getting hard.

She started to rub him slightly on her breast without meaning to. This of course got him even harder. But this was soon over as she pulled him off of her and he sat in her open palm.

“Well, Jasmine is coming over today. Later though, after school.” She said with a smile.

Ricky nodded. Ricky saw that she was thinking deep about something but he didn’t bother to ask, but he got his answer almost like she was reading his mind.

“I’m trying to think if I should take you to school with me…” she said looking off. “What do you want to do?”

“STAY HERE” he screamed.

“Oh?ok, I guess I’ll cya later then” she seemed a bit upset from his answer as she got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for school.

Truthfully Ricky didn’t want to not go with her, but he thought it over while he was in the ring case. Being alone would be the best time for him to escape her and this whole household. And get help, before the result of all those videos he had seen come true.

Later on Kayla was ready to go to school. She gave Ricky a big giantess kiss and set him in a medium size glass cup and she went on her way.

Ricky waited about 10mins until all noises in the house were quiet. That’s when he made his move.

Ricky noticed the cup was very easy to climb out of; she must have really trusted him and thought that he wanted to be toyed with all day for the rest of his life.

“Not very smart…” Ricky said to himself.

He slid down the side of the cup and landed on the lower part of the handle, jumping the rest of the way. He looked around the desk he was on, not much he could do at this point. It was a normal desk, clock, hair supplies, old string, some books, old kiddy building blocks and wait…string?

“Wow, how lucky am I!” Ricky said running to the string grabbing the end tugging.

It was hard to unravel the sting but he was able to get a good length to do what he had planned after about 10 mins. He pushed an old Lego building block in front of the roll of string and tugged on the string he had undone. No budge. Great.

He threw off the string to the floor and it didn’t reach all the way down but it was good enough for a safe trip. He grabbed the string and hopped over the edge of the desk.

“This is higher than I thought...” He said easing himself down the string.

At last he was at the end of the string and he jumped to rest of the way. He landed on his feet smoothly and wasted no time going into his escape plan. Running.

He ran for the door of the room, which was closed but no issue for Ricky. He simply slipped under the door. He ran down a long long hallway, but that’s when he started to slow down. He was extremely tired and he west even half way down the hall. He huffed and then his stomach roared.

“Ugh…I haven’t eaten sense yesterday...” he said to himself.

He walked down the hallway and he appeared to be in the kitchen. He looked to his left and he saw a very small table with a platter of chips and dip in a large tray on it. Ricky’s stomach growled again as he stared at it.

Ricky looked and studied the table. It was an old fashion table with many indents and creases inside it. In other words, very easy to climb for a small man like himself. Ricky thought it over and he went for it, he ran to the table and started to climb.

In a few mins Ricky was standing on top of the small table looking at the meal only people in their dreams can enjoy. He smiled to himself and jumped on a chip and chomped down on it.

One bit of this chip was almost enough to fill him up but he knew he had a long adventure ahead of him after his escape so he ate at much as he could. In the middle of his giant meal he remembered the dip; he looked over and saw a very large bowl of dip in the middle of the platter. He used a large chip to climb up to the rim of the bowl. The bowl for the dip was huge; it was the size of a community pool for a man of his size.

He took a piece of the chip he had used to climb and dipped it into the dip. He stuck it in and lifted it. This is when he realized the dip was too thick for someone of his size. He couldn’t eat it. So he dropped the piece of chip and turned around to jump down.

That’s when his heart jumped when he saw a huge woman staring down at him. The odd thing was that she didn’t have a surprised look on or scared or anything. Just a normal face. She was taller than Kayla from what he saw and she was older, but she was very sexy in all short of ways. Ricky assumed this was Kayla’s mother, but what was she doing home? Didn’t she have a job?

Ricky stared up at her frozen. That’s when he realized she wasn’t even looking at him! She was looking past him!! At the chips, and other food items. She didn’t even notice him.

Ricky figured this would be perfect for someone to help him so he jumped into the air waving his arms. Too bad for Ricky she wasn’t looking anymore her head turned as the doorbell rang. She picked up the platter quickly saying “IM COMING!!”

Ricky was flung into the dip and was sinking quickly. Ricky tried calling to her but the dip was coving his mouth every time he opened it. She opened the door holding the tray in one hand. Ricky regained his composure and looked up at the door and saw 3 women who had smiles as they greeted Kayla’s mother, whose name turned out to be Katelyn.

“Come on in! I have chips!” she said waving the platter smiling.

The women walked in smiling and talking about things that only middle age women would talk about.

The platter was set on the table and the women sat in chairs around it still talking. Ricky’s eyes widened as a chip came quickly at the dip. It dunked into the dip and made a crater into the dip making Ricky Fall toward the chip. His body slammed against the chip as it began to lift up along with Ricky. Ricky watched as other chips did the same to the dip as he lifted into the air. He struggled and wiggled, lucky for him there was a drip of dip coming from the dip which grabbed him down dripping him back into the bowl facedown.

Ricky was able to get up in time to look at the females crunching the chimps with any thought. And Ricky tried his hardest to get their attention but no luck. More chips came his way after they has finished their others. Ricky Tried to swim away from them, but no luck he was caught another chip.

He was lifted in the same fashion as the other time Ricky prayed for something to happen to save him, but nothing came. He was lifted to a women’s mouth. He watched as she licked her lips and she took a bite of the chip, just missing Ricky.  Another drip of dip came ricks away as the women paused to chew her piece she had eaten. The rest of the chip rushed toward her mouth as Ricky screamed. The drip of dip grabbed Ricky again and dripped onto her bottom along with Ricky. The rest of the chip entered the mouth and was being crushed under her teeth.

“Hey Jen you have some dip on your lip” another women said pointing to Ricky.

“Where?” Jen said licking around her lips just missing Ricky’s drip.

“Here” The women stood up sliding her finger across the drip picking it up onto her index finger showing it to Jen.

“Oh Thanks, Breanna” Jen said smiling.

Ricky’s Heart was racing and he was covered in dip, almost unable to see anything.

Breanna took the finger covered in dip and stuck it into her mouth using her tongue to lick of the dip. Ricky Held onto her finger the best he could but her tongue was licking up every bit on dip off her finger, pulling him off. He rolled on her tongue for awhile then she started to swallow the dip along with Ricky.

Rick Grabbed onto some flesh of the back of her mouth to hang of this made her stop swallowing. Ricky watched as some pieces of dip were coming back up, very small pieces though.

Breanna coughed, coughing up the dip pieces across the room.  She coughed again catching Ricky off guard sending him across the room along with the dip pieces. Lucky for him he slammed against a plant leaf catching him he slid off the leaf quickly and landed on the floor. Hard. Ricky passed out from the impact, the last thing he heard was the giggling and coughing of the ladies.

Ricky Awoke on the desk where he started his little adventure. He stood and saw Kayla staring down at him with tears in her eyes, but there was a sense of danger coming from her. With not only tears in her eyes he could read something else in her eyes, anger.  

“You tried to run away...” she said in a low voice.

Ricky’s heart raced as he saw another girl come in smiling wickedly, he assumed her to be jasmine. He looked back at Kayla, and saw her grinding her teeth.

“You’ve been bad Rick….you need to be punished.” She said with an evil look on her face.

“I agree.” Said jasmine smiling.

Kayla stood up and Jasmine walked next to Kayla with her hands on her hips standing tall.

Ricky stepped back in fear.

“Shit…” he said to himself

 

What do they have planned?? Find out later~