- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took me about a year. Wasn't sure about continuing this in the first place. I however needed to take my mind off my other story for a while. Hope you don't mind.

- "Are you still looking at that spell?"
- "Yeah... I'm trying to figure out why it shrinks virgins, but I'm getting nowhere here..." Anna sighed. It had been a couple of months since the incident with the body modification spell, and to Natalies surprise, Anna had become quite adept at magic in that short time. Natalie herself had struggled some with the learning process, but Anna seemed like a natural.
- "You really shouldn't obsess about it like that though. Haven't you found other shrinking spells?"
- "Yeah, but dark ones... most of them with a permanent or lethal outcome."
- "Ouch..." Natalie grabbed Anna from behind and kissed her cheek. "I'll text you later, maybe we can hang out after soccer practice?"
- "Sure, I'm done with all the homework already so I have nothing planned tonight."
- "Sweet, maybe you can help me with mine then?"
- "You wish!" Anna laughed.
- "Stingy... Anyways, relax about that spell for a while will you? I don't want to see you get into trouble..."
- "Don't worry, I'll just check the forums now and see if anyone knows anything... and you are not listening since you already left..." Natalie was an expert at leaving rooms when Anna talked.

She logged on to the forums, and was in for a surprise. This is no ordinary forum. It's encrypted in complex ways. Nothing digital. Not impossible to crack, but for most people the forums just looked like blogs, gardening sites and penguin aficionados galore. She printed out some new stuff and started the decrytion, and she thought she was wrong at first. "Your order has been processed and delivered." There was no other sollution to it. She hadn't placed any order. She was just asking around about shrinking spells. She had to check her mailbox so she went downstairs. A package had arrived. She didn't know what to do. A neatly wrapped parcel was sitting in her mailbox. No sender, not even an reciver adress. How did they find her? Who had mailed it? She looked around to see if there was anyone near her, then she snatched up the package and ran back to her room. Not knowing whatever this might contain, she closed the curtains before she opened it.

Natalie was concerned. Anna hadn't answered her texts. "Stupid girl. I bet she is sitting and scratching her head over that spell still." She went to Annas room and knocked on the door. No answer, but the door was unlocked. She opened it and found a dark room. There were some candles burning on the desk, and a book wide open. Annas clothes were in a pile on the floor. Natalie threw a glance over to Annas bed. Empty. Her phone was on a shelf over the bed. "Strange... She wouldn't leave the room without it..." Natalie thought.
- "Anna? You in here?" There was a sound from the floor, and Annas clothes moved. Anna stood up yawning and stretching in the middle of the pile. Natalie tripped backwards over the bed and ghasped. "You... you did it!" she managed to say after a while.
- "I know! Awesome isn't it?" Anna twirled on the floor, a mere six inches tall. Natalie didn't know what to say. Instead she grabbed Annas phone and started to film Anna. Anna didn't like being on camera under usual circumstances, but now she didn't mind. She had managed to stun Natalie with surprise and she was very proud of this. Natalie leaned in for a closer look. She prodded Anna with her finger. Anna giggled and Natalie finally put the camera away.
- "Why didn't you tell me?"
- "Well it all happend a bit fast... See... I accidently shrunk myself while on the chair, and my clothes dragged me down to the floor... And my phone was up there. I tried to climb the bed, but then I realized, I'd never reach the shelf anyway, so I decided to wait for you. Guess I fell asleep while waiting."
- "What if I hadn't shown up? You'd be in trouble then..."
- "Nah... This appearntly is a timed spell. You shrink for six hours, so I'd be okay eventually."

Anna started to explain about the mysterious book. She had studied it for a while now and it seemed to contain an assortment temporary body modifications. She had gathered that these spells wouldn't clash with the previous, permanent modifications they had made to their bodies since these spells belonged to other spirits. Appearantly these spirits was easier to please as well, since they didn't demand rituals for the spells to work, something Anna found out when she had read the shrinking spell out loud and instantly shrunk herself.
- "So I'll stay tiny for a couple of more hours, unless you find a way to cancel the spell in the book." Anna pointed to her desk, and Natalie sat down.
- "I sure hope I find something. We got invited to a party at Karens place."
- "Oh... I hope you find something. Would be a bummer to miss a party at Karens..."

Natalie found a spell to restore Anna, but it didn't work at first. The girls scratched their heads in frustration before Anna realized that she herself needed to cast the spell, since it was her magic to begin with. Natalie lifted Anna up on the desk to read the spell. Big mistake. The spell worked instantly, and Anna started growing rapidly on the desk. She lost her footing and tumbled backwards right on top of Natalie and the chair toppled over. The girls lay in a pile on the floor laughing when the door flew open.
- "Couldn't you wait until the party at least? That way we all might have a piece of this action." It was Kim, a cheerleader Natalie had gotten to know when Natalie had tried out for cheerleadning once.
- "I was just about to hit the shower when Natalie here tripped me" Anna lied quickly and got up. She tried to pull Natalie up from the floor but she was still laughing. Anna gave up and decided to go into the shower.
- "Silly girl. You should get ready too!" Kim nudged Natalie with her foot.
- "Alright... I just need to go to my room and change, then I'm ready." Natalie said after a while, struggleing to get up from the floor. She put the chair back and waved seductivly to Kim who sat on Annas bed. "Back in a few."

Kim was easily bored. She looked around the room for something to occupy her mind with. Images of naked Anna popped into her mind, and she tried to deflect them, but it was hard. Both Anna and Natalie were gorgeous, and seeing them in a pile on the floor had made Kims body go into a mode she wasn't to proud of. That is why she wanted something to do. She saw an old book on the desk. Not interesting. She wanted something to fidget with. She saw Annas phone. Jackpot. It was the same model as her own so she thought she might just set new highscores on Annas games. She was confident she was the best player of minigames in this group. She picked up the phone and looked at it. There was a box asking her if she wanted to view the newly recorded clip before saving it. She almost pressed no, she didn't want to snoop, but then naked Anna popped into her mind again. It might seem far fetched but the clip might explain how the girls ended up in a pile on the floor before she walked in. She clicked "yes". Score. Naked Anna, twirling on the floor. Kim didn't notice the weird angle at first, but it suddenly hit her that something was strange. Her heart skipped a beat. She looked closely. It appearently was filmed at a downwards angle from the bed. The skipped beat came back with a vengace. There were clothes in the background on the floor... they didn't seem right either. Her heart was pounding fast and hard. Then the camera moved really close to Anna, and Natalies way to huge finger came into the picture and poked her. The clip ended with the cutest giggle Kim had ever seen. Kim was just about to press play again when she heard Anna turning off the shower. She paniced and put the phone down where she found it. That wouldn't do. She picked it up again and saved the video and exited the program and put the phone down. Anna came out in the room. Kim could hardly breathe.
- "I'll just blow my hair and then I'm ready. If you want something to do, you can pick out something for me to wear."
- "Sure thing!" Kim said, forcing a nervous smile trying to keep a straight face. Anna went back into the bathroom. When the blowdryer started Kim got an idea. She picked up Annas phone and looked for the clip again. Her body was tingeling. When she found it she sent it to her own phone via bluetooth. She knew that sending it that way wouldn't create any logs of the sent file. She was just about done when Natalie came back.
- "Oh good!" Kim exclaimed nervously. "Anna asked me to pick something for her to wear, but you know her closet much better than me. Would you mind helping me?"

The girls picked out a nice dress and when Anna was done with her hair and putting the dress on they left for the party. The party was already going when they got there. Usually Kim would be the one making the rounds, saying hi to everyone, but she had a lot on her mind. She sat down and watched as Natalie and Anna started to fraternize. She briefly thought about how something had changed with both of her friends not long ago. They had gotten more confident, more forward. More glow... They used to be the ones slipping into a crowd at the party and not be seen, but now they were the life of the party. They got attention from boys and girls alike. She was happy for them. She knew they were great girls long before they gained the confidence. But she couldn't get the clip out of her head. What was with that clip? Was it edited? Was that why the girls were having fits of laughter? They succeded in manipulating the clip so Anna looked tiny? She studied the clip over and over. She felt daring, watching the clip out in the open like this, but people seemed to be focused at partying so she was left alone. This was to advanced for them to make she decided after a while. She hadn't paid attention to her body while obsessing about the clip. All of a sudden Anna slid in right beside her.
- "Why are you blushing so much? You look horny..." Anna whispered into Kims ear. Kim not noticing Annas presence got scared and dropped her phone right in Annas lap. She froze while Anna picked the phone up and handed it to her. The clip was still loaded, but Anna didn't seem to notice.
- "Are you sexting with someone?"
- "NO!" Kim yelled a little to loud. A couple of heads turned and Anna laughed out loud.
- "It's okay if you do... I just figured you'd want some privacy for that."
- "No... Nah... I wouldn't do that." Kim felt herself getting more red in the face. She looked at Anna, and naked Anna popped into her mind, making her body heat up. "I just had to much to drink, I should get some fresh air." Kim rose quickly. A little too quickly perhaps. Her knees buckled and she almost fell to the floor, but Anna grabbed her and pulled her in. Kim landed in Annas lap. Kim tried to make herself disappear. Blushing out of control, right in the object of her desires lap.
- "I'll join you so you don't get lost."

- "You look distracted." Anna said once they were outside, some distance from the party.
- "Yeah... I was thinking of going home..." Kim said after thinking a while. She could barely look at Anna right now. Sitting in Annas lap had sent her over the edge. The smell of Anna lingered in her nose, and the feeling in her skin from Annas warmth.
- "No... why? We were having such a good time."
- "You and Natalie perhaps... I've been sitting in the couch since we got here."
- "Sorry... didn't notice. You just looked so damn cute when you sat there blushing so I assumed something funny had happened to you as well."
- "I'm not feeling alright..." Kim lied, still not looking at Anna. She didn't notice when Anna slid right up to her and hugged her from behind. Kim was overwhelmed and accidentally moaned with pleasure as she felt Annas arms around her waist. She was powerless. Anna finally connected the dots. She tightened her hold on Kim, sliding her hands under Kims sweater. Kim tensed up and held her breath. Anna tried planting a kiss in her neck. A great sigh.
- "Want me to walk you home?" Anna whispered in Kims ear...