- Text Size +
She had a long good look at herself in the mirror. She would never have thought this would have worked so well.
- Plastic surgery my ass. she said to her image in the mirror. Magic is obviously the way to do things. Her eyes fixated on the boobs and the ass. She had always worked hard on making her body perfect. Hours at the gym. She was always happy with her stomache. The breasts and buttocks on the other hand.

Her mothers side of the family had always been a bit top-heavy, and she had inherited that. Boobs big enough to make her back snap in two, and no ass. She always thought she looked ridiculous, but then she came in contact with a witch online who taught her the ways of the bodily spirits. Body modifications were among the hardest things to pull off within the magic community, but a lot of training had led her up to this. And all in white magic, so no sacrifices of animals. Time and prayers, trances and some not that unpleasant drugs. Harmony with the body and spirits. It all seemed rather goofy and weird at several times but the results were all worth it.

The image in the mirror was perfect. Toned legs, flat stomache and boobs, oh the boobs... Not the humongous DDs but somewhere in the lower C-region, and now an ass to weigh it all up. The body was more complete this way. She had been keeping this all a secret. She wouldn't want to get outed as a lunatic wicca by friends and family. But now she couldn't wait to present her results to her best friend who suffered the same fate as her. Big bust, no ass...

When knocking at her friends door she felt all tingly inside, bursting with anticipation. When the door opened she disrobed.
- What the fuck!? Natalie, put your clothes back... wait a minute... How... Get in! Get in before someone sees you!
- So Anna... How do you like the new me?
- Well... I'm struck by... how? No scars, and even if you had gotten under the knife... I saw you yesterday so you wouldn't have had the time... It's like magic...
- Yep... That is exactly what it is! I can do it to you too! If you want...

Natalie sat down with her friend and explained the whole procedure, and told her that she could do it again to her.
- All you need to do is masturbate.
- What?
- You heard me... Masturbate.
- With you in the room?
- I won't look... oh wait... I will have to look... Sorry about that... but to mold you to your shape, I must guide the spirits. I can teach you to do it yourself, you'll get better results when you sculpt your own body.
- You can't crush me now! You made a great pitch, and I wanna do it. I can masturbate for you... Natalie started to laugh.
- It sounds so funny when you say it like that. But I assure you, there is nothing pervy to this. So off with your clothes and lube up!

Anna had never felt anything like this before. She had masturbated, she had even masturbated beeing watched before, but this was nothing like it. The flow, the energies... She could not even guess where all this was coming from. Some of the flow she could feel running around her insides, some where escaping out of her, and she could feel the flow outside of her. She felt like she was glowing, a feeling she couldn't really describe any other way than glowing... She could hear Natalie humming and chanting, and then suddenly, a scream. Anna snapped out her mastrubatory trance and asked her friend what was wrong.

- You wouldn't happen to be a virgin would you? said Natalie. Anna looked around with kind of an uneasy feeling in her gut. Her body looked fantastic and she couldn't really understand. Boobs were smaller, ass bigger... She looked at Natalie... Then she looked again. Natalie was huge, or rather Anna was small. Barbiedoll small.
- Yes I am a virgin. Natalie sat down on the floor.
- I am so sorry... I assumed that you weren't!
- Well I am. Is this going to be a problem?
- You might have noticed that you are kind of... petite? It's nothing permanent.
- So? What is the solution?
- You need to share your spirit with someone. You need your spirit to touch another spirit. It's really easy.
- Tell me how already! Anna was gettin anxious. She didn't want to be a Barbiedoll for longer than necesary.
- We need to get you laid...
- Laid!? I'm 7 inches tall! Who is gonna fuck me? Who Can fuck me? There is no penis that will fit in here! she said and pointed to her crotch. Natalie started giggeling.
- You're cute when you're angry and small. I'm sorry, I don't want to upset you, but you really are cute.

- Good thing one of us is amused. Anna sat down and pouted.
- Don't do that... You don't need to have a penis inserted to touch spirits. Natalie picked Anna up and gently placed her in her hand. Anna still pouting.
- Still... I won't get laid like this... Natalie lifted her hand and had a good look at the living doll in her hand.
- It's kind of hard not to want to sex you up when you are this cute. Your body is so... tiny... Maybe I was already a bit hot from my own transformation, and then coming here and seeing you pleasure yourself... I'm really really turned on by now!
- I'm still a bit angry, but I have to admit... Seeing your new body made me hot too. Anna leant in close to Natalies face. Natalie litfted Anna a bit and gave her a peck. Anna frowned. She really wanted to kiss Natalie by now, but being this small made kissing very hard. Natalie giggled and gave Anna a little lick. The force almost tipped Anna over and she started laughing.

Natalie saw her chance and licked Anna again, this time a little harder so she actually fell to her back. Natalie leant in over Anna and started licking her belly. The warmth from Natalies huge tounge and the preassure made Anna moan. She reached out and grabbed the tounge and tried to pull it up over her body. The moist kind of creeped her out a bit at first but she felt great. Natalie obeyed her doll and started licking more of Anna. She worked her way up to the breasts and neck, licking slowly and gently. Anna squirming under her was really exciting, but she needed to concentrate not to lick to hard. She also tried to suck a bit. Anna started laughing, and Natalie followed.

- I'm not sure what to do here... You are so tiny! I don't want to hurt you.
- I'm the virgin here... Don't ask me what to do! They started giggeling again.
- Well... beeing that tiny... you wont hurt me... Natalie put Anna down on the floor and stripped nude before the tiny girl. Anna looked with amazement on the giantess that stood before her. Boobs and ass were huge. Not in the normal way. This was way more than a turn-on for her. She wanted to mount her, climb, touch, taste... She wanted her badly and she couldn't wait. Natalie sat down and lifted Anna up again.
- Lay on you back! Anna ordered. Natalie did not object. Anna was now on the huge stomache. She trotted up towards to hills that was Natalies boobs. Not sure what to do, she just layed down. She tried to grab and squeeze and taste all at the same time. This resulted in a whole lot of squirming. All of the sudden Anna felt a pang in her side. She looked what it was and it was Natalies nipple that stiffened from all of Annas movements. Anna grabbed it and gave it a twist and Natalie yelled.
- What are you doing?
- Oh I just tried something.
- I felt that! Anna didn't really know what to do now. She imagined herself masturbating to get any idea for inspiration. She stood up and strode over Natalie all the way down to her pelvis. She stood there for a moment and watched the huge pussy. She didn't know what to do now either. She sat and slid down between Natalies legs. Natalie started to giggle. Anna looked at the pussy that now looked even bigger. She reached out and touched the labia. It was soft and moist. She looked at her hands that now were glistening with Natalies juices. She had never seen so much of it. It was not suprising. There probably wasn't more of it than usual, but beeing this small made it seem like a lot. It was also a bit gooier than usual. It actually made it harder to move.

She separated the labia. She had to use a lot of strength.
- I remember how easy this is when you are big. You don't even have to use any strength to separate these with your fingers. I use my arms but still it's tough to move them. Natalie giggled again.
- It feels great, but if you want any help, just tell me.
- No no! I'm getting the hang of this now. Anna did a little jerk and hit the jackpot. Natalie started to moan. Anna started to use all her might and and she found what she was looking for. The clitoris was huge and stiff. She put her hands on it ant started caressing it. She could feel Natalies blood rushing inside. The response was imidiate, Natalies moaning intensifyed. Anna started to kiss it.
- Oh my god! That is so intense! Natalie screamed. She tensed up like a bowstring and started shaking. Anna felt a great power within her. Even though her size seemed to be a great disadvantage she could still do this to another human beeing. The extacy overpowered her and she herself began to orgasm. She couldn't really belive it. She was kind of embarressed by how easy she came. She herself started to shake and this became kind of a perpetual motion. The shaking from Anna affected Natalies orgasm, prolonging it, and Natalies orgasm intensifyed Annas feelings prolonging hers as well. None of them really knew for how long this took place, but they both passed out of exhaustion.

When Natalie came to her senses again she was kind of dizzy for a minute.
- Anna, wake up.
- Mph...
- No seriously, you need to wake up!
- What?
- Look... You're normal again! Anna opened her eyes. She was resting her head on Natalies pelvis, and indeed, she was her usual huge self.
- Shoot... I was just starting to like beeing small...