- Text Size +

Kim is a nice girl. She thinks she isn't, but her brother reminds her ever so often when they talk that she is the sweetest girl he knows. After the party, when she left Anna in the dust, Kim had a big guilt trip. It started even as Anna sat down beside her at the party. She had been so focused on the clip, that when Anna brought her attention back to reality, she got scared. So scared that she fumbeled her phone right into Annas lap. As Anna picked the phone up, Kim became really embarresed and realized what she had done. She had stolen something very personal from her friend. It wasn't an object, not something tangable. It was that clip, but it was still theft, or gross invation of privacy. She prayed to whoever would listen that Anna would not look at the phone and see what Kim had done. Looking into Annas eyes, Kim came to two conclusions: She was uncomfortably horny, lusting for Anna, and the second thing was that she had betrayed her friend. She couldn't breathe for a moment as her thoughts were running wild in her head. That's when she tried to get outdoors, away from Anna to gather her head together again. Her plan had miserably failed as Anna decided to follow her.
   All she wanted was to be left alone for a while. The stress was getting to her. She had gone on autopilot for a while, spacing out again, and once again, Anna suddenly snapped her out of it. First the hug, then the hands under the sweater, and lastly the kiss. A tiny peck in her neck but it was too much. Kim actually felt her pussy dripping. Her body was so hot, and with her hands, Anna were merely inches away from making Kim the happiest person alive. She had been frozen in her inner conflict, but the guilt got to her, and she ran. Once the guilt had the upper hand, the lust was gone. Kim was ashamed of herself. As soon as she got home she started to cry. She could feel her cold sticky panties as she moved. She was disgusted. She threw her clothes off and jumped into the shower. She don't know for how long she sat on the floor and cried under the flowing water, but she felt safe there. No one can see that you are crying in the shower.

When there were no more tears left in her she turned the shower off and tried to sleep. She was still feeling guilt. She picked up her phone several times and was about to call Anna and apologize. Confess what she had done. She imagined Anna being so mad at her for stealing the video that she would refuse to talk to her ever again. Kim felt that she probably deserved it, but she didn't want that. She valued Annas friendship. Even more, there might be some kind of love involved. Anna had not been disgusted when she figured out what was on Kims mind. The opposite in fact. She had offered herself to Kim. Kim was not sure about this big word though... Love... perhaps lust suited the situation better, but still, whatever word it was, it was something Kim wanted. She didn't want to lose it forever by confessing the crime.
   She picked up her phone again and sent a text.
- "You up?" It didn't take more than a minute before her phone vibrated.
- "It's in the middle of the night sis... what do you want? >:[" She felt better as soon as she saw her brother reply. She needed to vent some feelings, and he was usually a great person to talk to.
- "I've done something horrible =("
- "More horrible than waking me up? :P"
- "srsly =("
- "I'm sorry. What did you do?"
- "I stole something from a friend. Perfect crime, she don't know what I did but I feel so guilty."
- "Why don't you just return it? Problem solved?"
- "It's not that easy. It's unreturnable."
- "Did you rape her?"
- "Nathan! I'm serious!"
- "Sorry... Just joking..."
- "It's not funny... I don't want to lose her as a friend"
- "Look... you said she didn't notice... just don't tell her. Let it run out in the sand. I know you, and I know you would never hurt one of your friends. Forget what you did and keep on living. We are allowed to make mistakes. I'm going to sleep now. Take care. :*"

Kim tried to take her brothers' advice. She kept on going with her life. She tried to forget but it was hard. She didn't even realize it at first, but she started to notice that she avoided places where she usually met Anna... and Natalie... She didn't feel like she had wronged Natalie, but she didn't want Natalie to figure out something. Natalie might not be book-smart, but she was street-smart. Great at reading people, and she could probably read Kim like an open book. And Natalie finding out would be just as bad as if Anna did.
   Then came that fateful day when she crossed paths with her friends in that park. She tried to act like she was talking on the phone and looking the other way so they'd think that she just didn't notice them, but she managed to screw that up. She dropped the phone right at Annas feet. She looked with horror as Annas expression changed before she spoke. Kim knew that this was it. The end of their friendship. And then Anna said it.
- "You've seen it. You've seen me shrunk."

Natalie was coughing. Her shirt was wet from the juice, but she didn't care.
- "She knows we're witches!?" Kim thought this couldn't get worse, but it did.
- "Way to go Natalie! Scream a little louder will you? Don't think the jocks over there heard you." Anna said in a whispered shout. Kim was beyond shocked. Did they really say witches? And then it dawned on her. she had been obsessing about her guilt for so long that she had forgotten what the clip actually showed. It came back to her in flashes. The weird angle, the clothes on the floor, Natalies giant finger.
- "Wait... you're witches?" Kim blurted out and both the other girls turned their heads and shushed her. Then Kim felt something really strange. Relief. She started laughing. Her knees buckled under her and she fell down on the grass laughing. Anna and Natalie didn't know what to think. Things got even more confusing when Kim started to cry. Anna bent down beside Kim to check if she was okay. Kim threw her arms around around Annas neck and pulled her down on the grass as well.
- "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I stole the clip from you! I didn't think straight after walking in on you and Natalie. I deleted it the same night, feeling so guitly for stealing from you. Will you ever forgive me?" She pushed Anna away from her so she could look into her eyes.
- "What? I don't... what?" Anna was apparently confused.
- "I've been avoiding you because I was feeling so guilty for stealing the clip of your phone. Can you forgive me?" Anna had other things on her mind. She was afraid of the fact that someone knew hers and Natalies secret, but Kims reaction had been surprise when they told her just now. She hadn't been thinking about it at all it seemed. All she was crying about was the fact that she'd stolen something, and Anna was relieved that it seemed like Kim didn't care at all about anything else.
- "I forgive you..." Anna admitted in the confusion.

Kim heard those words. Several weeks of angst dropped from her heart. She didn't know what to do. She was happy, but she was still crying. She couldn't help it. She was making a scene and bystanders were turning their heads. Anna was just sitting there in the confusion, and Natalie had buried her face in her hands. Kim wanted to hug Anna again. She thought about hugging Anna, and was telling her body to hug Anna. Her body kissed Anna. Kim was just about to pull out of this surprise kiss. She had made a fool of herself once again, but then Anna kissed her back...