- Text Size +

- "You and Kim have been acting strange since that party." Natalie suddenly blurted out during a study session in Annas room. Anna started blushing and buried her face in a book.
- "Really? What makes you say that?" Anna said trying her best to sound like she had no idea what Natalie was talking about.
- "For instance, as soon as I mention Kim around you, you blush and keep the conversation short, and Kim just seems to avoid us both. I don't know what you did, but did you really have to drag me into the middle of it?"
- "Well, I did nothing that I know of... except kiss her neck" Natalie ghasped. "And stroking the hem of her pants under her shirt." Anna instantly felt a load of her chest. She had been carrying this for weeks, trying to hold it in, but in this moment, she realized that Natalie wouldn't be fooled.
- "You go girl! I didn't know you were interested in her! So what happend after that?"
- "Nothing! That's the strange thing..."

Anna began explaining the events of the party that led up to the point where she asked Kim if she should accompany her home.
- "So you basically put the moves on her, thinking she was interested, and got rejected?" Natalie asked having completely lost interest for the homework.
- "Yup... I mean... I didn't go all out. Just the peck and some touching her stomach. I could sense she was thinking about my offer, but then she just ran. And that was the last I saw of her... You mean she has been avoiding you too?"
- "Well... I wouldn't say avoiding as much as ignoring. Which made me kind of pissed so I've been ignoring her too..."
- "Wow... we're really not such great friends, are we?" Anna said throwing herself on her bed, clutching a pillow. "What if I totally misread her?"
- "Why don't you grow a pair and contact her? Explain to her that you were drunk or something..."
- "You know I don't drink... and she does too... she'll never go for that." Natalie made a reach for Annas phone.
- "If you don't say something, I will." she giggled. Anna sat straight up like an arrow.
- "Don't you dare!"
- "Relax... I would never do that to you. Look! I'm just browsing through your photos." Anna didn't really feel at ease until Natalie showed her the phone. She hated when people was saying they would text from her phone. Some of her high school friends stole her phone once and started texting a guy she liked, saying really weird things. Natalies eyes suddenly grew big, and the strangest expression covered her face. "I didn't think you'd keep this."

She handed the phone to Anna. It was playing the video that Natalie shot when Anna shrunk herself.
- "Wow... I totally forgot about this."
- "You totally forgot about shrinking yourself?"
- "No dummie... I know that spell backwards in my sleep... I forgot you filmed it."
- "You know it by heart? Dang... When I looked at it I didn't even get half of it."
- "No wonder, with your sense for studies. You really should get a move on with that assignment. You are supposed to hand it over in 10 hours."
The girls kept studying until Natalie was done. They decided to have a spontaneous sleep over. Or rather, Natalie was to lazy to go to her room, so she went to sleep in Annas bed. With Natalie snoring, Anna had some trouble getting to sleep. She played with her phone for a bit, fought Natalie for the blanket, and then back to her phone. She watched the clip again. This was the first time she watched it in total, back to back. When it was over she couldn't help but feeling a familiarity over the scene. Like she had seen the clip before somewhere. But she knew she hadn't. She shook the feeling off by telling herself that she was there and that's why it felt so familiar. She finally managed to fall asleep.

The next day she met up with Natalie for lunch in the yard. They were just sitting in the sun taking it easy when the cheering squad walked in front of them. Kim was in the back. Natalie nudged Anna and motioned her to look. Kim was on the phone, but hers and Annas eyes met for a second. Anna smiled and waved at Kim. Kim stumbled on something and dropped her phone. It landed by Annas feet. Anna bent down to pick it up when she suddenly had a flashback to the party. Something similar had happened there. Kim had dropped her phone in Annas lap and she had handed it back to her. She remembered this because she was telling herself not to look at the phone in case there was something personal on there, but her eye had wandered there anyways. She had been really curious what had made Kim blush so much. All she gathered was that a video had been loaded, but she hadn't recognized it until now. It was the same video she was watching in bed last night, she was really sure about this.

She handed the phone to Kim. Their eyes met again. Anna had trouble letting go of the phone. She just looked at Kim, mind racing everywhere. Kim had seen it. Her world shattered. Natalie and herself were the only ones supposed to know the secret they shared. Her mind was in a haze. She felt a tug in her arm. Kim was trying to take the phone. Anna let go.
- "You've seen it. You've seen me shrunk." Anna blurted out. Natalie squirted juice through her nose and Anna could see in Kims eyes that her world shattered as well. She had probably worried that Anna would find out, and now her worries were confirmed. They were both frozen solid.