- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended




Ripstang2000
Carl’s Wicked Stepmother


“Carl, after you finish mowing the lawn I want you to go to the super market for me,” Carl’s stepmother yelled to him from the front steps of the small one level house. He kept mowing, pretending not to hear her over the loud raps of the tired mower engine. “Carl,” she yells again a bit louder , waving her arms until he shuts the mower down. “After you finish the lawn you have to get some groceries for Sam’s party,” she tells him as he wipes the sweet from his eyes with his arm.

“Me,” Carl snaps back, “I mowed the lawn, cleaned the pool,” she cuts him off.

“Damn it Carl your as lazy as your dad, I ask you to help out just this once, blah blah blah,” Paying no attention as his wicked stepmother goes on one of her endless rants. Ever since his dad married the miserable bitch Carl’s life has been a living hell. Constant nagging, chores up the ying yang, all these new rules she has for him, and her 19 year old daughter Samantha, what a spoiled little bitch she is. Sam gets to sit by the pool all day, while he did all this work for her party. Why did his dad marry a women like that any way? Looking back at his stepmother who was still bitching about how she never asks Carl to do anything around the house, you remember why your dad married her. She was hot, real hot. She was about 5'5" tall, long brown hair with blonde highlights, a tight body for her age, and a massive set of boobs, that strained her yellow summer dress to the max. The sun dress held her boobs together creating major cleavage. Now when I say big boobs I don’t just mean proportioned to her body, I mean big like the size of a soccer balls.

“Excuse me Mr.,” she snapped Carl out of his daydream. “Are you listening to me, Sam’s party is starting soon and I need groceries.

“Mom, telephone’s for you,” Samantha walks out of the house with the cordless phone in hand. Samantha was dressed in a small black bikini that looks like it was made for a kid.. Being 19 and a body similar to her moms, Samantha was falling out of the suit all over. Two small tri angles covered the front of her huge chest leaving the tops, sides, and bottoms of her breasts over flowing and exposed.. Her boobs were not as big as her moms but much more impressive, they seemed to defy gravity even with her skimpy top that obviously gave her no support. Her pert boobs pulled at the strings of her bikini to the point they looked like they would Frey if she moved to much. Her puffy nipples out lined perfectly in her small black tri angle bikini top. Her tight, tanned stomach shined from tanning lotion, and her little belly button ring sparkled from the bright sun. Samantha’s kid size swim suit bottoms left little to the imagination. The small bottoms outlined her pussy leaving the faintest camel toe, and the back was just a thin tri angle that disappeared into her ass crack..

“Do you mind not staring at my tits you pervert,” Samantha said to Carl adjusting her little top over her big round boobs, the material stretched to its limits to hold her heavy breasts in. Carl turned beat red as he new he had been caught checking out his younger stepsister. To embarrassed to say anything Carl just store at the ground.

“Don’t even think your hanging out at the house tonight Carl,” Sam informs him. “I don’t want my friends to feel uncomfortable because my dorky step brothers a perv,” she tells him, with no regards to his feelings.

With that said Samantha spins around and heads to the house. Carl watches her tight ass swing back and forth as she walks up the steps and enters the front door. Taking in a deep breath Carl wipes his brow once again and tries to start the mower. The engine turns over then sputters to a halt. Trying once more with the same out come Carl figures its out of gas. “Damn its hot” Carl thinks as he checks the gas tank. As Carl walks to the garage to look for some gas, he can feel his skin baking in the hot sun.. He had been in the sun all day with out a drink, working like a dog to get ready for a party he was apparently was not invited to. As Carl entered the garage a wave of cool garage air hit him and that’s when he started feeling dizzy. He shock his head and toke a deep breath of the cool garage air. Searching the garage he saw the gas tank on the top of a old rickety metal shelf. The shelf was over loaded with cleaners, paints, oils, and other car care products. As he approached the shelf he noticed the tank was out of his reach. He climb onto the first wobbly shelf and reached for the tank. Still a bit to high he got on his tip toes and stretched for the gas can. The old shelf wobbled under Carl’s weight and finally came crashing down on top of him, spilling the various contents all over. Carl layed there for a minute before he pushed the shelf off him, stood up, and rubbing his eyes free of the chemicals . He had a terrible taste in his mouth, and knew must of swallowed some chemicals when the shelf fell. Not knowing if what he swallowed would harm him, Carl felt he should rinse his mouth out quickly. With that he raced to the house using the side door near the garage to enter. Carl let the door slam behind him as he slipped and sided across the kitchen floor, almost falling a couple of times. He slide out off the kitchen and turned down the hall to the bath room. As he got into the bathroom Carl locked the door not sparing a second he turned on the shower and stripped his saturated cloths off. The water didn’t have a chance to get warm, Carl got into the tub and put his face up to the shower head, rinsing out his mouth.

“Ahhhhhh, Carl, this kitchen is a mess,” Carl could hear queen bitch as she discovered the kitchen floor. Bang, bang, bang, Carl’s stepmother slammed on the bathroom door. “Get out here this instant mister”. Carl pretended not to hear her. “Carl I know you can hear me you son of a bitch, I am going to get the groceries, because you would probably mess that up to!” Carl could hear the anger in her voice and was now to scared to answer her. “When I get back the kitchen better be immaculate and you better be out for the night,” she yelled banging on the door again. Carl waited till he heard the front door slam before he dared to shut the water off and get out of the shower. Carl stepped out onto the cold tile floor and walked to the sink. With a hand towel Carl wiped the steam off the mirror over the sink. He was fairly tall at 5'11" the tallest in the family, even taller then his dad. So the mirror was set a little low for him.

“Hmm,” Carl thought to himself. “Dad must of moved the mirror up its perfect for me”.
Finishing up in the bathroom Carl headed to his room with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Standing in the hallway waiting for Carl was Sam, his step sister in the small black bikini.

“Moms gonna be home any minute and the kitchen is still a mess,” Samantha bitched at him. “My friends will be arriving soon and the house is a mess and there is no food and blah, blah, blah, blah,” She went on and on as he walked passed her to his room. She was still outside the door babbling about something as Carl locked his door and walked to his closet to get fresh cloths. The closet had a full length mirror on the door, “Jeez I must be losing some weight” Carl thought looking in the mirror. When Carl reached out for the knob the towel fell from around his waist.. He bent down and picked the towel back up wrapping it around his waist again.

“What the,” Carl looked dumbfounded as the towel wrapped his waist twice. Looking down Carl noticed the towel hung below his knees. “Damn this is a big towel, when did we get these things,” Carl opened the closet door and got dressed in some shorts and a tee shirt. “Man I am losing some weight, these shorts are huge on me,” Carl thought to himself pulling out the waistband of his shorts. Carl headed to the kitchen and began cleaning the floor. He could hear splashing out back in the pool Sam’s friends must have arrived he thought cleaning up the floor with a mop.

“Oh girl that bikini is hot,” Sam’s best friend Cindy told her lowering her sunglasses and looking Sam up and down.

“My tits keep fallin out though,” Sam laughed re adjusting her top.

“Like who hasn’t seen your tits any way slut,” Cindy joked with her, as she sat down at the patio table.

“Well at least my tits fill a bathing suit there, Bumpy,” Sam shot back pointing to Cindy’s small but firm chest. The two girls joked about that stuff all the time. Cindy was the hottest girl in the school even though she lacked a huge chest. She is 5'8 and has a models body, long tan legs long flat stomach and two perfectly shaped breasts that pointed to the sky they where so perky. Her tight fitting bikini hugged her chest tight, outlining a rather large set of nipples. Her long blonde hair was up in a tight bun and her beautiful face looked like it should be on the cover of a magazine.

“Hey girls,” Kate said approaching her friends with open arms. Kate hugged both her close friends and sat at the table with them. Kate was the type of girl that had unlimited supply of energy and her body showed it. She was average height about 5'5" and kept her body in good shape at the gym. Kate’s suit although not as revealing as the other two still left little to the imagination. Her bright white bikini was a big contrast with her tanned skin. Kate was also pretty but not like Sam and Cindy, she was more the athletic type then a beauty queen, but still great to look at. Her chest was probably 34 b maybe C but firm. Firm probably is not the word tight it better. Countless hours at the gym have paid off giving her the body of a Greek goddess.

As the girls chatted the latest gossip and of course about boys, more of Sam’s friends arrived, Carl watched out the window of the kitchen. He had to hold his shorts up now because they kept falling down. “Damn, these must be my fathers shorts,” Carl figured hiking them up again. Carl watched the party out the window while his imagination toke over. He imagined it was his party, and anyone that was anyone would be there. As Carl was off in la la land he didn’t notice his shorts falling down around his ankles. His boxer shorts a bit tighter lasted only seconds longer before they fell to the floor also. So there Carl was standing in front of the kitchen window shorts and skibbys around his ankles, in a trance like daydream un till.

“Carl what the hell are you doing,” yelled his stepmother. Carl not realizing his shorts around his ankles spun around to face his enraged stepmother. Her mouth dropped seeing Carl in the buck. His daydream did get him a bite excited and his half erect dick was pointing straight out at his stepmom. “Carl you put that thing away this instant,” she ordered him covering her eyes like his penis would turn her to stone if she looked directly at it . Carl still in a fog looked down seeing his shorts and boxers around his ankles, and his dick at half mast. “Its not what it looks like” he tried to explain.

“Oh no I wasn’t,” he started as his step mother cut in.

“You little pervert,” she insulted him as he quickly pulled his shorts up and ran toward his room. Looking out the window his stepmother saw Sam and her friends lying out in the sun. “Carl get dressed and get outta here right know”. “I’m gunna call your father at work, and let him know Sam and I are not comfortable with you around any more”.

“Oh shit,” Carl figured. My dad is totally wiped, if his stepmother told him to jump he would ask her how high. He was wrapped around her little finger tighter then her big diamond wedding ring. Carl would be kicked out of the house for shore. His stepmother really had his dad fooled. Then there is Sam, Carl’s dad loves her, she acts like such a princess around him, always laughing at his bad jokes running around the house in her skimpy outfits, and always bringing over her hot friends. “I’m doomed,” Carl thought as he got a belt out of the closet for his shorts.

“I came in from getting groceries, and there in front of the window was your son, with his pants down, jerking off”.

“Wait, wait what are you talking about,” Carl’s dad asked the stepmother.

“Your son Carl was in the kitchen playing with his thingy looking out at Sam and her friends,” she told Carl’s dad again and paused waiting for his reply.

“Honey, I’m at work and I’m busy,” he got cut off.

“Sam and I are scared to have him here,” she said sternly. “And this isn’t the first time,” she added, stretching the truth. “You see how he stares at Sam and I,” she adds in a pitiful voice.

“Well I’ll have a talk with him when I get home,” cut off again.

“Talk to him, I want him outta here,” she yelled.

“Now wait, your over reacting,” Carl’s dad said, tried to calm her down a bit. “Carl and I will fix up the garage and make him a nice apartment out there,” Carl,s dad said trying to help his sons situation.

“Well Jack its come to this,” she started her fake sobbing, that would probably win her an emmy in a cheap B-movie. “Sam and I are going to move in with my parents if Carl stays here,” she told him. “We just can’t stand it any more”. “We’ll pack tonight and leave first thing in the morning,” she added

“Don’t be crazy honey, I’m shore we can work this out when I get home”. “Carl is a good kid, and how can you blame him with two beautiful young ladies running around the house, what man couldn’t resist” he tried to com her with a few compliments.

She had him right where she wanted him now. “Jake,” she said with a long pause. “I didn’t want to tell you this but,” another long pause. “Carl came on to me in the kitchen today,” she lied to him.

“Came on to you, what?”

“I was never so scared in my life,” she began crying. “Carl, he, he held me down on the kitchen table, and, he ripped open my blouse,” her sob story was very effective.

“He wouldn’t,” Carl’s dad was bewildered. “Not Carl, he’s afraid to talk to girls,” he was cut off.

“It’s him or me,” she hung up the phone with a big smile.

Carl was on his way out and over heard his stepmother on the phone with his dad. “You lying little bitch,” he yelled to the step mother who just hung up.

Carl could feel his shorts falling down again. That was impossible he thought pulling them up again. He had the belt in the last loop and the shorts where still sliding down. His shirt hung down to his thighs, and the short sleeves passed his elbows.

“Don’t you ever call me a bitch, you perverted, little piece of shit,” Carl’s stepmother slapped him in the face. The impact sent Carl stumbling back, he did all he could to stay on his feet after that shot. For a woman she shore packed a wallop. It felt like he was hit in the side of the face with a baseball bat. Carl regained his balance and his stepmother was right in his face. He was standing eye to eye with his wicked stepmother. Her eyes filled with anger. Wait a second eye to eye there is no way she was as tall as he was. “Smack,” she hit him again even harder knocking him to the ground. Carl was flat on his back holding the left side of his face, he thought his jaw was broken after that last shot. Standing over him was his stepmother with her hands on her hips looking down at him. “You little pussy,” She teased him, “Are you gonna let a girl beat you up” she stuck out her chest a bit. Carl started to get up when his stepmother stepped down on his chest with her sandaled foot. Carl was pressed hard into the floor. The pressure was to great for Carl to move, he tried with all he had to push her foot off him. He felt like a load of bricks where sitting on his chest. She had him pinned to the floor with her one foot. He was pushing and pulling at her ankle with both hands. This lady was like super human Carl thought as he wrestled her foot to no avail. The harder Carl fought the more pressure the stepmother applied, Carl felt like his ribs would crack if she applied more pressure. She was getting a real kick out of this, Carl could tell by her wicked grin, she snickered as tears weld up in his eyes. Carl gasped for air as his stepmother slowly applied more pressure. Her strength seemed endless to Carl. The more he struggle the more pressure she would apply.

“Stop your crushing me,” Carl got out with his last breath of air.

She lend down towards Carl, her cleavage almost falling out of the straining neck line of her sun dress. “You don’t know how bad I would like to crush you right now,” she pushed down harder. “I want to squish you like a little bug Carl” she started twisting her foot now and Carl could barely breath. “Your just like your dad, a pathetic little bug of a man,” Her wooden heel dug into his ribs, his chest burned as she applied more pressure. Carl’s stepmother had never had a feeling like this before, shore she had Carl’s dad eating out of her hand but this, this was different. She felt like she held Carl’s life in her hands, or better yet under her foot. She felt that his pathetic little life was hers to take. The power was so intoxicating she felt a tingle down her spine, she pushed even harder, she needed more. Seeing Carl’s bright red face gasping for precious air while tears rolled out of his blood shot eyes made her feel that his fate rested under her pretty little foot. As he store up at her in terror, she for a second imagined Carl was the size of a bug. In her daze she imagined Carl running across the floor like a little roach as she entered the room. As the bug sized boy made his way to cover a huge shadow darkened his environment. Just then a titanic foot slammed down in his path. The shock of the heavy foot crashing down rattled him to the ground. As he turned over to lie on his back he saw his giant stepmother towering hundreds of feet over him. Her hands on her hips and her face just peering over her enormous breasts. The little bug man was no bigger then her piggy toe and meant no more to her then a tiny spider. She could hear the little bug squeaking as she lifted her huge foot high above him. Her crotch tingled with pleasure as the little bug made his last attempt to run from her massive sandaled foot. Carl’s gasp for air brought her back to reality. With that the stepmother let her foot off him and store down at the defeated weakling. Carl got up slowly and didn’t take his eyes off his stepmother. She stood there with her arms crossed under her huge bosoms, and her left foot tapping at the floor. He held his aching chest as he as he got to his feet. He did not know if it was just because she humiliated him or what, but she seemed bigger to him. A lot bigger. He was actually looking up at her a bit. Still in a rage the stepmother didn’t seam to notice she was a few inches taller then him. Carl ran to his room, and locked the door behind him.

“There’s no way, there is just no way that just happened, my stepmother is not taller then me,” Carl kept thinking as he pulled up his shorts again. “These pants what the hell is with these pants they keep falling down,” Carl muttered as he yanked them up with a jerk. Carl looked around his room, everything seemed different to him, bigger. “What the hell is happening to me,” Carl asked himself. “I must be imagining this,” Carl thought, finally realized what was happening. He was shrinking. “No way its physically impossible to shrink, wright,” Carl questioned himself as he looked around the room. His top of his bed was up to his chest, his dresser was at least a foot taller then him. Carl’s pants fell to the floor, his tee shirt hung to his knees and his short sleeves where now long to him. The ground began to quake, and the tremors where getting stronger. Carl could feel the floor vibrating below him, and if all that wasn’t bad enough he heard a thunderous rap at the door. Carl froze like a deer in the headlights.

“Carl you pack up your cloths and get the hell out of here,” the oh so familiar voice yelled at him through the door.

His stepmother!, Carl couldn’t let her see him like this. She would stomp him into the ground if she could. Just then the door began to creek open. “Hide,” is all Carl could think of, so without hesitation Carl dove under his bed and positioned himself so he was looking toward the bedroom door. Carl fit under the bed with ease, he could remember just the other day scratching up his back as he tried to get some dirty clothes out from under his bed., but now he fit with ease. The door opened and Carl could see his stepmother’s bright red toe nails and her sandaled feet in the door way. Carl could feel tremors as she stepped into the room. Her foot falls where like mini earthquakes to Carl. His hart raced as she started walking around the bed.

“Carl,” she boomed, her powerful voice echoed in Carl’s ears. Carl felt like crying her voice was so loud. “Carl I know your in here, I just saw you come in,” she yelled. Carl was trembling in fear as the stepmother approached the bed. He could only see from her shin down as she was now right next to the bed. She was so close he could reach out and touch her. He could not tell his size in proportion to hers, but her legs looked like tree trunks to Carl. “Where the hell are you Carl, are you afraid I’m gonna step on you again,” she teased walking around the bed.. Carl covered his mouth to stop him form yelling in fear, he was afraid she would step on him again. Carl was to scared to move as he watched his stepmother circle the bed. He felt as venerable as a wounded fish in the ocean. He could not see her now as she circled around be hind him. She was like a Great White Shark circling an injured seal pup. He could hear the closet door being opened from behind him and decided now was his chance to get out of the room. The next place she would look would be under the bed, and he didn’t want to imagine his fate if she found him at this new height. Carl crept out on his stomach like he was a soldier sneaking into the enemies camp. Carl stood up as he got out from under the bed to realize he could have stood under his bed he was so short now. When Carl reached the hall he let out a sigh of relief as he stood up. He was completely naked now, he had lost his shirt while crawling out from under the bed.. Carl was shrinking fast now. He estimated his height at about a 8" or so. When would he stop shrinking? How did it start in the first place? So many questions, and at the rate he was shrinking he had better get some help soon. Carl was afraid he wouldn’t be able to get any ones attention if he got to small. The first ting Carl figured he had to do was find a place to hide. He just couldn’t risk being found by his stepmother, or his step sister.

The tremors started again. Boom, Boom, Boom, the floor shook like a small earth quake. It must be his stepmother, Carl raced down the hall toward the kitchen looking back every now and then to see if his stepmother has entered the hall yet. Carl rounded the corner into the kitchen running as fast as his little legs would take him. He could her loud foot steps echoing down the hall. Her footsteps sounded like thunder off in the distance. What had just taken Carl half a minute to run his stepmother made in seconds. Looking around the kitchen Carl could not find a good place to hide. Boom, boom, boom, she would be in the kitchen any second, Carl ran to the wall right next to where his stepmother would enter. He backed up to the baseboard and figured he could hide against the wall. When she walked passed him he could get back to his room, Carl figured. He stood with his back up against the wall and closed his eyes praying not to be seen. A whiff of perfume filled Carl’s nostrils and a cool breeze passed by him. Carl opened his eyes in amazement. His stepmother had entered the kitchen and stopped about a foot away from Carl. The amazing part was that Carl was allot smaller then before, when he was in the hall he stood a giant 8" but now he was approximately three. Carl store wide eyed at the size of this woman. Never in his life had he felt so insignificant. He was a bug compared to this giant woman. Her ankle was up high above his head, he look up slowly praying she wasn’t looking down at him. What she had said earlier in the kitchen kept playing in his head. “You don’t know how bad I would like to crush you right now,” “I want to squish you like a little bug Carl”. Carl cowherd as he looked up, her long tan legs looked to be as high as a five story building. Her tight fitting yellow sun dress clung to her curves like saran wrap, revealing her hour glass figure. With his neck straining he could see the bottom of her huge chest, just over her flat tummy. Her chest stuck out so far Carl couldn’t see her face. As she stood there millions of emotions ran through his mind. How could he stand there and admire this awesome woman that he hates so much. He should be running down the hall to his room looking for a place to hide but instead his eyes stay fixed on her. He didn’t know if his heart was racing from fear or was it excitement. Even as she made her way into the room Carl just stood there in plan view just to take in this aecium sight. He couldn’t stop watching her as she prepared some snacks for Sam and her friends. How could something so huge move so gracefully? Never has he felt a feeling like this before, he was risking so much just to stand there and watch her. She would stamp him out of existence if she new he was only three inches tall. He was hit with a wiff of perfume and a slight cool breeze every time she moved. The closest thing to it would be, the time he was spying on his stepsister as she got changed. It was an awkward feeling, he new it was wrong and if Sam ever caught him hiding in her closet while she changed, there would be hell to pay. He remembered peering out the cracked open closet door, trembling with fear of being caught and excitement from seeing her changing cloths. Finally Carl came to his senses, it was time to find a safe place to hide. He toke a last gaze and headed down the hall towards his room.

The hall way seemed like two football fields (200 yards) at his new height, maybe not as wide but certainly as long. His room was all the way down and to the left. Sam’s room was directly across the hall from Carls on the right. At about the 100 yard line was the bathroom on the right and across the hall from the bathroom was a small living room. Carl walked up the right side of the hall staying close to the baseboard, which was now taller than he was. He scurried along the wall like a little mouse. He could hear his step mother saying something.

“Sure you can Cindy, you no where it is, down the hall first door on the right”. Carl stood there for a second trying to take in what his stepmother just said her voice was like a muffled loud speaker. First door on your right. “Oh my god she just gave somebody directions to the bathroom,” he thought to himself. Boom, Boom, Boom, Carl could feel the mini quakes again. He new he would never be able to make it to his bedroom. Whoever was coming would be there soon, Carl only had seconds to hide. He ran along the baseboard and then into the bathroom looking for a spot to hide while he ran. The shaking was more intense as the giant walked down the hall. Carl was standing in the middle of the bathroom floor as the light turned on. He turned slowly knowing he must have been spotted. As he turned he saw Cindy standing in the doorway, with her cell phone to her ear. Cindy closed and locked the door behind her as she continued her conversation. Carl looked around for a hiding spot knowing time was of the essence. Lying on the floor was one of Sam’s fashion magazines. It was open and lying on its face creating a nice little tent he could hide under. With out a second thought he ran to the tent sliding under it like a baseball player slides into home plate. Carl huffed and puffed for air while he readjusted himself for a better view of Cindy. She stood in front of the sink looking in the mirror that hung above it. As she continued her yapping with whoever it was she was talking to she started checking herself in the mirror. She gave her best model poses, sucking in her cheeks a bit and turning her head from side to side. She stood side ways and stuck out her perky little chest.

“All right, I’ll call you later then, bye,” Cindy hung up her cell phone and put it down on the counter. She stepped back from the mirror, and put her hands on her hips, sticking out her bikini clad chest again. “Who the fuck is she calling bumpy,” she said adjusting her top. Carl watched as the giant 19 year old admired her self in the mirror. Her tan body shined from the tanning lotion, as she toke the scrunchy out of her hair and reapplied it to hold her hair tighter. Her bare feet slapped the floor as she walked over to the toilet and lifted the lid, while Carl watched every graceful step. She was a true goddess Carl thought as she turned around. Carl waited in anticipation while Cindy perfectly manicured hands grabbed the waist band of her tiny bikini bottoms. Every thing was moving in slow motion. As she slightly wiggled her hips she pulled the waist band lower and lower. Carl was ready to burst out in laughter he was so excited. Carl could see a small patch of hair now. It was trimmed nice and neat, one little landing strip over her perky lower lips. Her bottoms dropped to her ankles as she sat down on the toilet. What a simple move for her to Carl it was a breath taking experience. This girl was amazing was all Carl could think as she sat atop her throne with perfect posture. He could hear her pee hitting the toilet water, to him it sounded like a distant water fall. Carl looked her up and down. He wanted so badly to run out and dive in her bikini bottoms that lay around her ankles. His imagination toke over again. He could see himself running as fast as his little legs would take him. In one great lung he sent himself airborne, flying to the promise land. His landing in her bikini bottoms was perfect as he rolled on to his back. Looking down Cindy gave him a cute little wave with her index finger. Cindy stood up to her full height still looking down at the tiny stow away in her swim suite. She slowly bent down and pulled her bottoms up her long slender tan legs. She slide them past her knees and over her toned thighs. Carl’s world was darkening as she pulled them up higher.
Bang, bang, bang, the knock at the door woke Carl from his dream. “Just a sec,” Cindy called out as she finished up. As Cindy opened the door she stopped to talk to who ever was their for a second. Carl could not make out any voices only a few words here and there. As Cindy exited Carl’s step mother entered. Instantly Carl’s heart started to race, he slide himself further under the magazine not wanting to be seen by his giant step mother. Carl was frozen as he saw her stop right in front of his tent, thoughts of her finding him filled Carl’s mind. He know if she found him like this he was a goner. Carl saw her sun dress fall around her ankles and hit the floor. She stepped out of the bright yellow dress and she disappeared from his site. Carl felt a slight rumble and then to sound of rushing water.
“Oh my god,” he thought “she’s taking a bath”. Carl stomach filled with butterflies. He was so scared yet so excited. He had to get a better view, he thought as he pulled himself back out of his hiding spot. He poked his head out to see her standing by the tub and her bra and panties. She was bending down feeling the water for the right temperature. Her lacy white panties hugged her firm tan ass, as she began filling the tub. As she stood to full height Carl notice the three inch wide white bra strap stretching across her back. It was so tight it left red marks on her tan skin. Carl could only imagine the strain that strap was under. Holding up boobs that giant all day must be near impossible. Carl slide back into hiding as she turned around. Carl watched from the shadows as she reached up behind her back. Carl readjusted himself so he had a perfect view as she unhooked the bra strap. It was almost like a show just for him because she turned around facing his way as she shrugged her shoulders forward and the bra slowly slide down her tone arms. His heart pounded and every thing seemed to slow down as her gigantic bra feel to the floor a few feet away from him. She was a sight to say the least. Her enormous boobs jiggled back and forth with every little movement she made. The slightest arm movement or bend would send her juggs into a swaying dance. Her breasts where huge at any height but as a three inch tall man, they where impossibly huge. Her boobs sagged a bit but really not bad considering the immense size and her age. Her areolas where fist sized topped off with cherry sized nipples. Her nipples where literally the size of Carl’s head he thought as he store up at the lovely giant. Her tummy was as flat and tan as her 19 year old. daughters. She bent at the waist as she lowered her panties. Her breast hung, swayed, and jiggled as she bent down. She stepped out of her panties with her left foot and kicked them off with the right. The lace white panties hit the ground and sent a perfume scented blast of air at Carl who was only inches away. As his giant step mother lowered herself into the enormous white tub, Carl figured this was his best chance to make a get away. She laid back in the tub and closed her eyes, while Carl raced to the crack under the door. Carl turned to take one last look at the giant beauty before he slid under the door to the hall.

Carl mind was racing as he got back to his room. He sighed in relief upon entering from under the door. His room looked gigantic as he toke in the environment, every thing looked so familiar, but at his size his room was completely different. Carl figured now was the best time to get some much need rest. He would go look for some food when every thing settled down around two in the morning. He would wait for the party to end and the girls to go to sleep before he would venture out again. Carl found what he thought would be good shelter. He crawled under a pile of his dirty close and laid back. Thoughts of the days events raced threw his mind. How close was he to being found or flattened. Would he stay this small for ever or would the effect ware off? Carl’s shrinking had seemed to cease, so he was happy about that, but he was tired, hungry, and a whopping 3 inches tall.


Carl woke up to his stomach growling. After all he had been through that day he had worked up a real hunger. Finding food and water at his present statue would be a quest in itself he thought. Carl got to his feet and headed towards his gigantic bedroom door. The only place he would find food and water he figured was in the kitchen, and the kitchen was at the other end of the small ranch. He would have to travel the 200 yard hallway past the bathroom past the living room, and then to the kitchen, who knows what or who he would run into. As he approached his bedroom door he hard loud chatting and laughter, knowing it was coming from Sam’s room across the hall. Sam’s friends where spending the night Carl figured. Carl needed food now he couldn’t wait till everyone was asleep even though he would of prefer it. Carl got to the door, toke a deep breath to calm his nerves and slide on his stomach under the bedroom door. The girls chatter and constant giggling was amplified now that he was on the other side of the giant, solid wood, door. He stood up and examined his surroundings. Sam’s bedroom door was directly across from his, his parents bedroom to his left and the 200 yard hall to the right. His stomach turned as he toke a big cleansing breath, not only was he hungry but he felt he was leaving his safe spot. He felt like he was leaving a shark cage and swimming out into dark, murky waters at night with a dead, bloody, fish in his hands. Carl started off slowly down the hall staying tight to the baseboard, being next to the baseboard gave him a sense of security. He figured that’s probably why the little mice in his fathers garage always stayed so close to the walls, it was more comforting then being in the middle of the floor.

As he reached the opening to the kitchen, he turned the corner to see his gigantic step mother in her pink fuzzy bath robe and over stuffed fluffy pink slippers. The robe was very short only coming down to the middle of her tone tanned thighs. Her impressive bust spread open the neckline of the robe revealing a sea of cleavage. Her hair was up in a tight bun and only a few stray hairs spiraled down in front of her beautiful face. “Damn” Carl thought as he once again admired her, “even in a bath robe the evil woman was a site. She was heating up some leftovers in the micro wave and setting a place at the kitchen table. Carl’s toke in a big whiff of what ever was being heated in the giant wall mounted micro wave. His mouth watered, and his stomach did somersaults as his nose tasted the air. Carl kept his eye on the pink giantess as he made his way into the kitchen. He kept his back against the baseboard and shuffled to a hiding spot behind a garbage can. His spot was ideal for hiding. He was in the shadow of the giant trash receptacle so he could basically stand between the wall and the trash and be unseen due to the shadow the trash can cast. He had a perfect view for watching his giant step mother as she went about her work. The way her long, slender, tan legs moved so gracefully when she walked. The way her oversized breasts bounced and swayed when she moved ever so slightly. As bad as he hated this woman he couldn’t resist her beauty.

The outside door that lead into the kitchen opened and Carl saw a giant figure in the door. He couldn’t make out who it was but he hoped it was his Dad returning form work. The figure stood in the shadows for a second before speaking. “That garage is a mess,” said the all to familiar male voice. Carl felt like running out into the middle of the kitchen floor and waving his arms he was so excited. His father was home. Carl never felt so good about seeing someone before. His father exited the shadows of the doorway and entered the kitchen. The giant was still in his work clothes, a navy button up shirt, with a multi toned blue tie, and slate grey dress pants.

“I have been in that garage for a half hour cleaning up the floor,” Carl’s father told his bombshell of a wife. “There’s all kinds of chemicals spilt on the floor, I wonder what happened” he said loosening his multi colored tie.

“I heated up some leftovers for you Honey,” Carl’s Step Mother said to her husband as she placed a plate full of food on the kitchen table.

“I have to wash up a bit first, I have stuff all over me”, Jake told his wife as he wiped his hands on his now chemical stained shirt.

“I will run you a bath while you eat,” she told Jake while she set out some silverware for him. “There is no sense in tracking all that mess through the house twice”, she insisted. Jake sat down at the table, he grabbed his fork and knife and said “Honey we have to talk about this situation with Carl”.

With a big disgusted sigh Carl’s stepmother stopped in her tracks and turned around facing her husband. In her fakest happy voice she said “I’ll run you a bath, you just come in when your done eating and we will talk for as long as you want,” then she gave him a fake little smile.
This was his chance Carl thought, with his step mother in the bathroom and his father sitting just across the room, he could get his attention and this mess would finally be over with. Carl ran out screaming and waving his tiny arms in the air when he felt the mini quacks again. Carl crouched down as the ground shook more violently. His gigantic stepsister Sam entered the kitchen. Sam was just entering the room and a dark shadow cast over Carl. Carl ducked down and stayed low trying to remain unseen. He could hear her bare feet slapping the cool tile of the kitchen floor. Sam’s barefoot was directly over him now, Carl closed his eyes tightly and his little heart pounded harder then his neighbors car stereo. This was it Carl thought, this was his fate. To be flattened under his giant stepsisters barefoot. Carl’s eyes opened after he felt a tremendous foot fall. Sam had stepped right over him. Carl stayed put while her back foot lifted high in the air over him and landed with a slap on the cool tile floor. Carl ran back to his hiding spot and watched from the shadows.

“Hey Daddy,” she over acted her excitement to see her step dad.

“Oh, Sam you startled me,” he said placing down his fork and knife and looking up from his plate. His eyes almost bugged out of his head as his step daughter stood before his table. Her dark tanned body was barely covered by a tiny white wife beater tee and some skimpy blue shorts that read Princess across the back side in big white letters. Jake had to struggle to keep his eyes off of his beautiful step daughter’s ample cleavage. Her tanned breasts pushed at the seams of her tiny little white shirt that left her tan, flat, belly exposed. Worse then that Jake could make out the out line of her large cherry sized nipples and her dark areolas through her close to transparent t-shirt. Sam obviously wasn’t wearing a bra Jake thought, as his stepdaughters breast bounced with her slightest movement.

Sam knowing she had her stepfathers fullest attention leaned over the table and gave him a small peck on his forehead. His vision was filled with his stepdaughter’s huge firm breasts. A wave of perfume invaded his nostrils as he felt her thickly glossed wet lips peck his forehead. As Sam pulled away she noticed her stepfathers eyes fixed on her oversized boobs. She gave a slight chuckle sending her supportless boobs into a swaying dance. She couldn’t tell you how many times she had caught him staring at her tight young body. Sam chuckled again thinking “all men are the same”. Sam stared down at her stepfather with her hands still resting on the table until he looked back up at her. With a sexy smile she said “The girls are staying over tonight o.k. Daddy”.

Adjusting himself in his chair he said “Oh, umm, sure sweety, I mean, yeah no problem”.
She had not only inherited her mothers beauty but also her seductive charms that lead men in like a moth to the flame. She had her step dad wrapped around her little finger and she pretty much new how to get him to say yes to anything she wanted. With that Sam grabbed a big green apple out of the fruit bowl on the table and headed back to her room. Carl saw his father’s eyes glued to her backside as Sam strutted out of the kitchen.

Carl jumped out of his hiding spot knowing this may be his only chance. His father stood up out of his chair as Carl started screaming at the top of his lungs and waving his little arms high above his head trying to get his father to notice him. Carl began running towards his gigantic father, still screaming and waving his arms but to no avail. His father dropped his dish in the kitchen sink and walked past Carl like he wasn’t even there. Carl dropped to his knees in the middle of the kitchen floor. He was starving, tied, and now he thought he had lost all hope on gaining his fathers attention.

Jake opened the door to the bathroom, to see his gorgeous wife standing in only a pair of white lace panties. She was standing next to the big white porcelain tub with two big yellow sponges in her hands. Her huge tan breasts slightly sagging from their immense weight. Jake quickly entered the room, closing the door and locking it. He wrestled off his shoes, and pulled off his shirt over his head. “You’re a dirty little man,” his sexy wife said with her thick red lips pouting. “Do you no what I do to dirty boys,” she said as Jake pulled off his pants, fighting to get the last leg out. “I make them beg me for a sponge bath,” she said putting her sponge filled hands on her hips and leaning her weight to one leg. Jake had finished his strip except for his boxer shorts. “Get on your hands and knees dirty boy,” her voice sounding as forceful as an Army drill Sargent. Jake instantly dropped into position as he looked up at the stunning beauty. “Don’t you look at me boy,” she insisted as Jake dropped his head like a cowardly dog that had just peed on the new carpet. “That’s better,” his new mistress told him as she walked over to him. “Now Dirty Boy kiss my foot,” she slide her foot directly under his vision. Her petite, perfectly manicured feet sat just a few feet under Jake’s nose. Jake started to look up at her but she forcefully grabbed the back of his neck and jammed it down to her well manicured foot. Her grip was firm and really hurt the back of his neck but Jake didn’t want to say anything, thinking she would just end their little game. This was the first time she did anything like this Jake thought. He puckered up his lips and closed his eyes tightly as he began pecking his wife’s sexy little foot. She pushed his neck harder letting him know his job was not near complete, or being done to her satisfaction. Jake started with small slow licks on the top of her tanned foot and with in seconds was eagerly licking the sides, the top, and even suckling her cute little toes.

Jake’s wife took pleasure watching her husband at her feet. After all that was his right full place she figured. She lifted her foot up so his tongue could tickle to bottom of her toes and even the ball of her foot. By now her foot was shining from his saliva, as he explored every inch of her tootsie. She jammed her little toes into his mouth and evily glared at down at him. “That’s right, suck on my toes” she encouraged her husband. Her head was filled with visions of that afternoon. The way she had her stepson pined under her foot on the kitchen floor. Carl was helpless against her as she kept increasing the pressure. She wanted more, and her husband was going to be her next victim. With that she ordered him to lye on his back. Jake slowly flipped over keeping his eyes on his bossy wife. As he laid his back down onto the cold tile floor she slammed her foot into his tanless chest. Jake grunted as the kick pinned him to the ice cold bathroom floor. Her pressure increased as her privates began to tingle. That feeling, like earlier in the day was back. The feeling of having complete control of somebody else. She lifted her foot off his chest and hung it just over his face. “Get to work foot boy” she ordered him. Jake’s tongue probed every inch of the underside of his wife’s sexy foot. She then jammed her toes into his stretch out mouth and ordered him to suck. Next she gently placed her toes on her husbands hairy chest and made big “S” patterns down to his abdomen. Jake’s cock was standing at full attention as his wife’s toes slide under his waistband. Her warm foot gently massaged his member for a few moments before she put the pressure on gain. Jake grunted in discomfort as her foot crushed his raging hard-on. His wife pulled her foot out and straddled his head. She stood over his view towering high above him. From his low perspective she looked like a sexy giant. Her gigantic breasts blocked out an view of her face until she slightly bent over. As her eyes poked out from beyond her huge bust, Jake’s heart began to pound with excitement. “You little pervert,” she teased. “My little feet got you that worked up,” she said motioning to his erection with a slight head nod. Slowly she crouched down until his vision was filled with only her white lace panties. Her panty clad ass was so close his nose he could smell her moist womanhood. With her left hand she pulled her laced panties aside. Her meaty pussy was just inches in front of his nose. “Lick,” she demanded her slave boy. Jake needed no more encouragement as he went to work. His tongue probed her sweet lower lips as she began rubbing her clit. Her breathing became erratic as her husband’s tongue tickled her insides. Jake’s horny wife lower herself onto her husbands face and began gyrating her hips. As his tongue worked her clit she grinded his face. Jake’s face was soaked with his wife’s fluids, as her pace increased. She dug into his stomach with her nails as she arched her back and screamed wildly. She sat still on her husband’s face while she recovered from her orgasm. Jake could barley breath as his wife sat motionless. His nose was buried deep in her wet pussy as his mouth gasped desperately for air. She grabbed her husband by his hair and stood him up. “Well it looks like someone likes to be my little slave boy,” she said giving his erect boxer short tent a playful pat. Jake’s boner was hurting it was so engorged with blood. His boxers felt like they would rip if he where anymore excited. His wife slammed him into the wall by his neck and kept a constant pressure on his throat. She dug her nails in as she whispered into his ear. “Get in the tub you Dirty little man, I’ll be right back to clean you up”. Jake look directly into her eyes as she released her grip from his throat. She wrapped a towel around her toned body, not even giving him another look and exited the bathroom. Jake stood against the wall still in shock of his wife’s performance. Her couldn’t believe what has come over her. He remembered her cold stare as she pinched his neck in her hand. “Wait a second”, he thought out loud. “How was I eye level with her, she is much shorter then I am,” he figured.

Back in the kitchen Carl had found some food. Some peas must have fell off his fathers plate and landed on the floor under the kitchen table. As Carl approached a pea he noticed it was about the size of a beach ball. With these two pea’s he figured he could eat well for quite some time. Not giving it another thought Carl dug into the pea with his right hand. He ripped out hand fulls of the giant vegetable and filled his mouth to the limits. Carl’s belly was full after a few hand fulls of pea and he decided it would be best to hide the food for safe keeping. Carl rolled one pea across the floor hiding it under the lip of a kitchen cabinet. He figured he better take the other pea to his bedroom. There he could dine on it without leaving his safe spot. Carl lifted the pea up off the ground. The pea weighed about as much as a cinder block he figured as he hosted it up to his shoulders. He toke his normal route back to his room. Staying along the baseboard and stopping to rest his aching shoulder.

Jake slide into the warm bath water. He laid back and closed his eyes lowering his sore neck into the hot water. He closed his eyes and relaxed as the water cleaned his chemically saturated body off. Jake was so relaxed he didn’t even hear the bathroom door open. His wife had entered and pealed off her towel. She held in her hand some soap suds for the bath. “Oh my God Jake,” she startle him.

“What’s the matter,” Jake questioned her as he sat up.

“Look at the water,” she said pointing to the slimy residue the chemicals left on the surface of the water.

“Oh may,” Jake said standing up. Immediately upon standing Jake noticed something rather strange. It was his wife, she looked like she was a foot taller than him. Before she could look Jake sat back down in the dirty water. His wife leaned over the tub and released the drain. She ran fresh water cleaning out the bath as Jake sat dumbfounded in the tub. Jake watched his wife as she poured suds into the refilling tub. Before Jake new it the water was back up to his chest and his wife was sponging him down. She started with his back and circled around to his chest. His wife noticed something was wrong as he just store straight ahead, not paying her any attention. With that she lowered the sponge underwater and fondled his genitals.

“What’s wrong honey,” she asked sympathetically.

“Oh n, no, nothing honey, nothings wrong, way,” he stuttered.

“Your just acting really weird that’s all,” she told him. With that she climbed into the tub behind him. She felt the warm water surround her smooth tanned flesh as she continued giving her husband a sponge down. Jake laid his head back on his wife’s ample bosom as she skillfully pulled and played with his hardening penis. As she worked away at his cock she noticed how small it seamed. He was never huge but definitely not this small. She also notice how easily her body fit around his in the tub. Her legs straddled the outside of his and he seamed about the size of a young boy.

“Honey are you shrinking,” she joked with him. Only to him it wasn’t a joke. He could see her legs threw the soapy water and noticed they stretched out further then his own. It was impossible he thought. There is no possible way he was shrinking.

Laughing a little she said “Honey I asked you a question,” thinking he was just trying to ignoring her.

“Oh um, sorry babe what did you want,” he clumsily searched for words.

“Are you O.K.,” she asked

“Me um, yeah I’m fine babe,” he answered.

”Well your acting kinda funny and I asked you if you where shrinking before and you didn’t answer me”. That word “shrinking” kept echoing in his head.

“Sh shrin shrinking, no honey I’m not sh shrinking,” he nervously laughed at her accusation. Pissed that he was hiding something from her she released her grip from his rock hard erection and stood up.

“Well if your not going to talk to me you can bath your damn self,” she said exiting the tub and wrapping herself in her towel.

After she left the bathroom Jake quickly stood up. He knew something was wrong but how could this be happening. How could he possibly be shrinking. He released the drain and climbed out of the tub. Jake quickly wrapped himself in a towel. The towel wrapped his body a few times and he noticed it dragged on the ground behind him. Jake approached the bathroom door and the door knob was just about eye level. His little hand barely had enough strength to turn the knob, so he had to us both hands to turn the giant knob. The door creaked open and Jake was met by a blast of cool air from the hallway. Looking both ways he saw the coast was clear so he quietly stepped out into the hall. He had to get to his room fast he figured. So with out a second thought he raced down the hall holding the oversized towel up so it wouldn’t fall around his ankles. As he reached the door to his bed room he noticed the doorknob was slightly higher then his head. He must have shrank 5 inches since he was in the bathroom. The towel fell as he reached up with both his little hands and turned the huge doorknob. Slowly he pushed the heavy door opened and stepped into the room. The coast seamed clear as he quickly turned around and pushed the immense door closed.

“Oh, my God Jake is that you”? Jake’s heart pounded as he slowly turned around to face his wife. There she was sitting at her make up counter in just her towel. Her eyes where fixed to him and her mouth was covered by one of her well manicured hands. “What the hell happened to you Jake,” she was the first to break the short awkward silence.

“I have no idea honey,” he said cupping his privates with both hands. His wife stood up and walked over to her shrinking husband. She towered over him now. As she approached him, he noticed his head was about the same height as her mid thigh. She got down on one knee and she was still looking down on her husband. “This is awesome,” she said excitedly.

“Wh what awesome. Honey this is anything but awesome,” he added.

“Oh Jake you look so cute,” she chuckled grabbing him under his armpits and lifting him to the bed. Jake just stood there atop his bed speckless, as his giant wife disrobed her towel. She walked right up to the edge of the bed so Jake was eye level with her enormous breasts. Her heaving chest was inches from face. He could feel the heat of her body she was so close to him. As her tiny husband store at her breast in amazement as she gave them a little shake. Jake stepped back as her breasts wildly swayed back and forth like a palm tree in a hurricane. He couldn’t believe she was getting a kick out of his situation. Not only did she not seam eager to help but she insisted on teasing him. “Wow Jake my boobs must look monestrous to you huh,” she asked stepping even closer to the bed, narrowing the distance between Jake and her colossal boobs. Jake was to shocked to answer his wife. He needed help and she was just playing games with him. “I said My boobs must look monstrous to you,” with that said she stuck out her chest even more. Her breasted slapped Jake under the chin like a viscous uppercut, knocking him onto his back. His wife crawled up on the bed like a giant feline. She slowly made her way over to him, crawling like a big jungle cat. He covered his head with his arms as she straddled his tiny body. She easily ripped his arms away from his head and pined them to the bed. Jake fought against his predator but his attempts where useless, the more he fought the tighter her grip got. “Now Jake, don’t try to fight me”. “I just want to have a little fun with my little husband,” she teased him. She gripping both of his arms in her right hand leaving her left free. With her left hand she grabbed hold of his tiny flaccid penis. She looked into his eyes, laughing wickedly and giggling as she massaged his penis into a tiny erection. She continued her massage while she slowly lower her breasts down over her tiny husbands face. Jake’s whole world was now two gigantic, wobbly, tanned, breasts. Her laughing became muffled as her heavy boobs landed on their target. Jake’s head was driven into the soft mattress as the weight continued to increase. Air was becoming scarce as she lowered herself completely on top of him. She could feel him struggle as she rubbed her titanic breasts back and forth over his little face. Jake was panicing, due to the lack of air his lunges where receiving. Her muffled laughs continued until he finally couldn’t take it anymore and bit with all of his force into her huge soft bosom. “Ouuuch, you little shit,” she pulled back, squeezing his little arms to the point he thought they would break. “You fuckin bit me you little fuckin jerk,” she said examining her wounded breast with her free hand. She sat on his legs with all of her weight while holding his arms to the bed with her right hand. After finding the little red bit mark she looked down at her teddy bear sized husband. “You little bastard, do you no how stupid that was,” she said looking back at her wounded left boob. “I could crush you right now,” she informed the scared little man. She stood up still holding his arms with her one hand. She easily lifted him off the bed and to her eye level. Jake’s little legs kicked wildly as he was suspended in front of his angry wife’s beautiful face. “Your gonna pay you little piece of shit, that fuckin hurt lick a mother,” she cursed. Jake’s little legs tired and his wild kicks came to a holt. He was small enough for her to wrap her left hand around his body now. She carried him in her clinched fist over to her make up table and roughly let him down. Jake coward in fear as his gigantic wife sat down in front of the table. She lowered her face down to his level and watched him for a few seconds before she spoke. “I have a great little game we can play, you just sit tight little man and let me get ready. Jake watched helplessly as his sexy wife dolled herself up in the mirror. She applied her make up, teased up her beautiful long hair, and went about her business with out even paying her shrinking husband any mind.


“Truth or Dare, Sam,” Cindy, the model looking blonde asked her friend. The girls where sitting on Sam’s king sized bed, playing a little game of Truth or Dare.

“Um, truth,” Sam replayed.

“Let me see, O.K. I got it,” Cindy said thinking of a question. “How big is the biggest penis you’ve ever seen,” Cindy asked giggling. Kate and Cindy directed there attention to their well endowed friend who was taking a bite of her big green apple.

“I don’t know exactly how big it was,” she said chewing up a mouth full of apple. “but I would say at least 10 inches,” she said holding her hands about 10 inches apart to show her friends a good reference. Sam’s two friends burst into laughter. Kate stuck her head into her pillow to muffle her laughter while Cindy kept questioning Sam.

“Holy shit 10 inches, I think that would rip me in half,” she joked covering her crotch and making her best ouch face.

“You slut, You must be like a friggin tunnel,” Kate joked as all the girls giggled.

“I’m a slut,” Sam asked her athletic friend Kate. “At least I didn’t bang like half the football team last year,” Sam reminded her friend of the big graduation party last year. Kate’s face turned beat red as the two girls laughed at her. “O.K. Cindy your next,’ Sam looked at her beautiful blonde friend. “Truth or Dare,” Sam asked . Before Cindy could answer, her cell phone rang wildly.

“Oh its Jay, I gotta take this,” Cindy said flipping open her phone and walking to Sam’s bedroom door. Cindy opened the door and stepped out in the hall way for a little more privacy. “Hey baby,” she said into her cell phone. Her voice was echoing in the hall way as she spoke to her boyfriend. Being so close to Sam’s parents room she figured she should find a little more secluded spot. Cindy looked around deciding Carl’s room would be the best spot for her to continue her phone conversation. Cindy crossed the hall and opened the door to Carl’s room. “I’m over Sam’s house,” she told her boyfriend Jay as she closed Carl’s door behind her. Carl dove into his dirty cloths pile as he saw his bedroom door open. He stayed hidden while Cindy turned on the light and sat down on his bed. “When are you coming home from college,” the sexy little blonde pouted. “That long, but I want to see you,” she protested to Jay. Carl poked his little head out of his hiding spot so he could listen in on Cindy’s conversation better. Cindy was sitting on his bed twirling her long blonde hair with her slender index finger. “Me,” she asked. “What am I wearing,” Cindy asked her boyfriend. “Well,” she said as she stood up and walked over to Carl’s full length mirror. Cindy turned from side to side like a fashion model to look at her sexy little number. She began to describe her outfit to Jay. “Well,” she said in her sexiest voice. “I have on a tight black baby tee, with my tight little pink short shorts”. “No baby I don’t have anything on under my cloths,” she giggled as her boyfriend questioned her. Carl watched as Cindy rubbed her free hand over her perky little breasts. Carl could see from his spot that Cindy’s shorts where not only small but also way to tight. They hugged her beautiful tight little bottom like a latex glove. Carl scampered across the floor like a little mouse and hide in the darkness under his bed. From there he had a better view of the beautiful giant girl that stood in front of his mirror. Even though her back was towards Carl, he could get a good view of her front half thanks to the mirror. “Hold on for a sec Jay, I’m gonna go lock the door,” Cindy spun around and hurried over to lock Carl’s door. Walking back over to the mirror she continued her conversation. “O.K. but I feel stupid,” she told her boyfriend. “O.K. um, I’m rubbing my breasts,” she told Jay as she slowly rubbed the side of her pert left breast. “Yeah,” she said in a sexy more confident voice. “My nipples feel so good” she told him as her little hand rubbed her hardening nipple threw her tight black shirt. “If you where here, I would do a sexy little dance for you”. Carl watched as Cindy started gyrating her toned hips, her free hand slowly squeezed and pawed her apple sized breast. Cindy’s slender fingers gently twisted and teased her nipple threw her skin tight half shirt. “Oh yeah,” she let out a little moan while she continued her erotic dance. “I bet your cock is throbbing right now,” she told her boyfriend. Cindy’s hand slid down to her cootch. Carl was going to explode himself watching the sexy giant tease her boyfriend on the phone. “I want to feel you deep inside me,” her voice was getting a bit weaker as she rubbed her crotch threw her shorts. Her fingers worked in a steady rhythm and her hips gyrated even harder against her hand. Cindy’s hand slowly moved from her crotch up her tight stomach. She pulled up her tiny black tee so her breasts where exposed. Her nipples stiffened even more as the air hit them. Carl was catching all the action in the mirror, while he slowly worked his own erection. Cindy’s breathing was getting heavy as she ran her finger nails over her eraser sized nipples. “Ohhh baby, I want you in me right now,” she told her boyfriend. Carl just had to get a closer view. Slowly he walked out from the shadows from under his bed. Cindy’s perky breasts where holding up her tight shirt on their own now. Her hand slid over her stomach muscles and back down to her waist band. Carl repositioned himself as Cindy’s dainty hand disappeared into her pink shorts. Carl kept creeping up behind her, he was only a few feet away from her now. He could smell Cindy’s sweet perfume he was so close to the Goddess. He watched as her toes curled up under her feet as her skillful hand worked her clit. Cindy’s hand popped back out of her shorts and pushed down on her waistband. Again Carl saw her well trimmed landing strip appear in the mirrors reflection. She pulled her shorts down a bit more revealing her picture perfect moist pussy lips. Her little fingers plucked and rubbed at her swollen pink little clit. Her moans increased as Carl dared to moved even closer. “Oh yeah baby I’m gonna cum,” she yelled into the phone just before she dropped it. Cindy’s phone crashed to the floor making Carl duck in fear. Cindy’s hand kept working her hot spot. Now with her extra free hand she pulled her shorts down even further. Carl could see her tight little ass poking out from over her scrunched up shorts. Her moans got even louder as her shorts slide down her trembling legs. Carl could smell her womanhood as the pink shorts fell around her ankles. Carl was only inches away from her sexy little shorts as they fell to the ground. He wanted to jump in them so bad, and swim around like he was in his pool. Carl was looking straight up as two of Cindy’s little fingers disappeared into her sweaty pink slit. Her other hand worked her clitoris with a wreak less abandon. “Oh, ahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa,” Cindy yelled falling back onto Carl’s bed. Carl was swept under her shorts as she fell back onto his bed. Cindy rubbed her perky breasts and tugged on her pink nipples with her soaked little hands unaware of the tiny man that was pinned to the floor under her little shorts. Carl pushed and pulled at the fabric of the giant shorts but it was just to heavy. After Cindy some what caught her breath she sat up and watched her fist sized breast heave in and out while her breathing steaded..

“Hurry up Cindy,” Sam’s voice yelled from the other side of Carl’s door. Cindy jumped up she was so startled to hear her friends voice. Quickly she pulled up her shorts and fixed her top before she grabbed her little black cell phone. She clicked her phone shut and walked over to the door to greet Sam. Carl laid on his back on his bedroom floor. His body ached from last adventure but he needed more. Standing up he headed toward Sam’s closed door.

Jake was left at the make up table while his giant wife disappeared into their walk-in closet. He had no idea what his wife had in store for him and he didn’t really want to know. He had to figure out a way to get off the make up counter and he had to find some help. Jake quickly searched around the table for something that might help him escape. Lipstick, nail polish, blush, nothing could help him get down from the table he thought. As Jake passed by his wife’s lipstick container he noticed it was at least a foot taller then him. He estimated his height at about three inches. He walked over towards the edge of the table. He got down on his stomach and looked over the cliff. His stomach flip flopped as he estimated a sum 80 feet to the ground. Jake pushed himself away from the edge and rolled onto his back. He was stuck up there, even if he had a way down he would never work up enough courage to go near the edge of the table again. As Jake sat up he noticed a giant hair dryer out of the corner of his eye. How could he have over looked it he thought. His wife had just used it moments earlier. The cord dangled over the edge of the table like a thick rope. It ran all the way to the floor, then looped back up to where the cord was plugged into the wall. Jake jumped to his feet, this was it, this was his ticket out of there. Starting at the hair dryer Jake followed the cord to the edge of the table. He toke a few deep breathes and crawled to the edge. He held the cord as he looked over the edge again. His heart pounded as his eyes traced the cord to the ground. He had to try, he figured. It was either this or wait to see what his evil wife had in store for him. With that Jake turned himself around and grabbed the cord with both arms. He let his little legs dangle over the edge and they kicked to find a footing on the hair dryer cord. After wrapping his legs around the cord, he toke a couple of deep breaths and began his decent to the floor. Jake was about half way down and he had to stop. His arms where hurting so bad he just couldn’t go on without resting them. He held the cord tightly with his legs and that let some pressure of his aching arms. Knowing he didn’t have much time to get down he started his decent once again. He was about 10 feet (his perspective) from the floor when his arms finally gave. Jake fell backwards toward the floor and landed with a small thud. The thick plush carpeting cushioned his fall a bit but it still knocked the wind out of his tiny lunges. He quickly got to his feet and started toward the bedroom door. He figured if he could reach Sam or one of her friends he could get them to help him.

“Ready or not hear I come,” Jake heard a booming voice coming from the walk-in closet. His pace to the door increased as the gigantic closet door swung open. He couldn’t help but stop and stare. His wife was simply gorgeous, all 200 feet of her Jake thought. She was decked out in her sexiest outfit. She had on gigantic jet black stripper heels, with white ankle socks with cute little frills at the top. She was wearing a plaid pleated school girl skirt and a little white button down top that was tied just under her enormous breasts leaving her tight stomach exposed. Her hair was teased up like Daryl Hanna’s in Attack of the 50 foot woman. Her big sea blue eyes where thickly lined with black eyeliner. Jake could feel the wind as she walked past him to the make-up table. “Jakey where are you,” she called out while her eyes searched the table for her minuscule husband. She grabbed the hair dryer cord and traced it over the edge with her hand knowing he must have used it to escape. Seeing that Jake was in a full sprint to the bed room door. He was about 50 yards away when he heard her laughing. “Oh my God Jake, your even smaller then before,” she said putting her hands on her hips. “Where do you think your going little guy,” Jake could feel the ground shake as she walked towards him. His heart pounded as he raced to the door. The ground shook more violently the closer the giantess got to him. He could hear her giant shoes pounding the ground behind him. When he was just about to reach the door a giant high heel fell from the sky and landed right in front of his path. With no time to react Jake collided head on with the massive jet black road block. His wife laughed as he fell to the floor. His little body laid still as she crouched down to get a better look at the little escape artist. She giggled as she poked his little body awake. “Well little Jake did you think you could escape from me,” she said standing to full height again. Jake still on his back couldn’t believe the size of her. It was like looking up at a giant building from the city streets below. “We’re gonna play a game,” she told him as she put her hands on her hips, perfecting her giantess stance. “The game is called stomp the little bug man,” with that she lifted her right foot high above her 3 inch husbands head. Jake toke off running as she slammed her foot to the ground. The shock wave of her giant shoe hitting the ground knocked Jake to the floor. He just got out of the way when the giant black high heel hit the ground. “Isn’t this fun,” He heard his wife giggle as she lifted her foot again. Jake scrambled to his feet and began running again. Boom!!! Her foot hit the ground again shaking the tiny man to the ground. Jake looked up from his back as his wife gently placed her shoe on top of him. He could hear her laughing wickedly as she applied the slightest bit of pressure. He could feel the carpet give just as his mattress gave earlier. His little body was smashed up against the bottom of her shoe. He could feel his nose begin to bleed as it was slowly pushed into his face. Jake could feel his body being pressed into the carpet as his evil wife pushed down even harder. Slowly she lifted her high heel clad foot off her tiny husband not knowing if he was alive of smushed like a little bug. She pulled her foot away and crouched down to examine her husband. “Your still alive,” she was surprised. “Good thing I didn’t apply much pressure, I would have squished you like the disgusting little bug you are,” she teased him. “Well this game is over,” his wife informed him.

“Let’s play another,” she told him as she bent down picking her tiny husband up by his little leg. Jake’s leg felt like it would be pulled out of it’s socket as his wife carried him to the bed. She laid back on the bed dangling Jake high above her face by his tiny leg. Jake’s leg was throbbing as he hung over his wife’s beautiful face. With her free hand the giantess began to untie her cute little shirt. “This next game should be a lot of fun,” she told him as she unbuttoned her shirt. With the last button unclasped her shirt fell open revealing her braless oversized boobs. She lowered her husband between her two enormous endowments and told him, “This game is called little mountain climber”. “Well get going little guy,” she taunted him as he stood up. Jake tried to talk to his wife but she just laughed at his little squeaks, saying he sounded like a little field mouse. “Now climb,” she demanded as she playfully poked his chest. Jake walked over to her left breast and started his climb. His world began to shake as his massive wife started to chuckle. “Oh God, Jake you tickle,” she told her little climber. Jake began his climb up her steep smooth left boob. The footing was somewhat difficult but he made good ground grabbing hand fulls of tit meat to pull himself up. His wife continued to giggle as her little husband climbed her huge breast. As Jake climbed higher his wife gave her breast a little shake with her left hand. Well her little shake sent her massive breast into a wiggling dance the Jello company would be proud of. Jake held on as her boob swayed from side to side. He continued his climb when the mountain stopped trembling. The little man collapsed as he reached the top of her giant breast. “Your not finished,” Jake heard as his back was poked by his wife’s candy apple red fingernail. As the tiered man lifted his head he saw his wife pointing to the top of her erect nipple. With all his strength he pushed himself up and continued his adventure. Being so tiny Jake noticed the a dramatic difference in his wife’s areola skin. The new surface was more bumpy and of course a bit darker then the flesh on her breast. As Jake grabbed a hold of her gigantic nipple his sexy wife burst into laughter. “Oh, my God Jake my nipple is half your size,” she bellowed. Her laughter caused her breasts rumble like an earthquake. Jake lost his grip and slid down the inside of her left breast. He tumbled and rolled down the steep incline until he was back to where he started from. “What’s the matter to big for ya,” she laughed at her pathetic husband. Jake couldn’t move. Not only was his body to battered to go on but he simply had no energy to ven stand. Placing her hands on the outside of her breast she slowly pressed them together. Jake’s world was getting smaller as his wife flesh compacter closed in on him. Jake’s eyes teared as her flesh walls closed in on him. He could hear her laughing hysterically as she squeezed his tiny body between her ginormous breasts. His limp little body was being crushed yet again by his evil giant wife. Jake was put through a massive washing machine of soft tit flesh as his wife mashed and squeezed them together. The little man’s air supply was cut off again as his wife relentlessly pushed her tits together. Jake lied still as she eased her pressure and opened her deep flesh valley. She laughed at the battered little man that laid lifeless between her bust. “Now for are last game little man,” she said as she clinched him in her fist.


Carl crawled head first under his stepsister’s door. He ran along the baseboard until he found a good hiding spot behind one of Sam’s gigantic gogo boots. The giant white boot sat straight up and the neck dropped over almost to the ground. Carl positioned himself under the arch of the thick heel where he had a nice shadow for hiding and above all a great view of his sister and her friends.

“Truth or Dare Cindy,” asked Sam as they continued the game.

“Truth,” answered the giddy little blonde.

“If you could have any super power what would it be,” Sam asked her best friend.

“Ooo tough one Sam,” Kate chimed in.

“Ooo that is tough,” Cindy answered. “I would want the ability to fly,” she said extending her arms out to her sides like wings.

“No way I’m afraid of heights,” Kate told her two closest buddies. “I would want to be super strong,” the athletic beauty answered flexing her toned arms. “I would kick every stupid guys ass that gave me a cheesy pickup line”.“How about you Sam”.

“I don’t know,” Sam toke a moment to think. “I have all the super powers I need,” she told her friends grabbing her huge boobs and giving them a playful shake. “Men turn into brainless zombies with one direct stare,” she joked with her friends. The girls giggled and chatted in between turns. The game was pretty uneventful until.

“Truth or Dare, Kate,” Sam asked her buff raven haired friend.

“Dare,” Kate shot back.

“Let’s see,” Sam paused for a second. “Give Cindy a big wet Kiss,” Sam burst out laughing at the thought. Kate turned to Cindy and without even asking leaned in and began to kiss her hot blonde friend. Cindy could feel Kate’s wet lips touch hers. Cindy’s little doe eyes closed as Kate’s tongue invaded her mouth. Her talented tongue probed her friends mouth as their tongues entertwinded. The two girls passionately kissed for what seamed minutes to Carl.

“O.K. Cindy your turn,” Kate insisted panting heavy after the kiss. “Truth or Dare”. Not to be out done by her friend Cindy selected Dare. “You have to feel Sam up,” Kate burst into laughter after stating her dare. Sam laid back as her little blonde friend moved in. Sam closed her eyes and arched her back as Cindy’s cool hands slid under her tight white wife beater. Sam bit her bottom lip while her friends fingers slowly crawled up her rib cage. Sam sighed in relief as Cindy finally reached her destination. Her cool little hands massaged her friends massive breasts. Cindy couldn’t believe how hard Sam’s tits felt despite their immense size. Sam’s nipples popped into erection as Cindy’s fingers pinched them ever so gently. As Cindy continued feeling her extremely endowed friend up, Kate joined in the action. Carl watched from his safe spot as Kate lifted Sam’s tight little wife beater over her massive jugs. Kate’s tongue attacked Sam’s left breast as Cindy massaged the right. Sam was right Carl thought. Not only do men turn to brainless zombies but so do women he thought as the two girls ravish his sister. Cindy knelled up and quickly pulled off her tight black baby shirt and sent it sailing in the air. Her small apple sized breast where but foot hills to her friends massive mountains. Cindy laid down on top of Sam’s right side. Sticking her perky breasts out Cindy lowered them onto her friends huge right boob. She rubbed her boobs against Sam’s while Kate continued suckling the other. By now Carl’s penis was so hard it was uncomfortable. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing. It was every guys fantasy to see three sexy chicks go at it. Never mind having a front row seat. The two girls went at Sam like two coyote’s on a baby chicken. Cindy began to passionately kiss Sam as Kate slid off her top. Her impressive c cups where shaped like giant tear drops. Her light red colored nipples sat perfectly in the middle of her toned breasts. Kate straddled Sam’s crotch with her’s and began to gyrate wildly. The friction was working both girls up as the breathing got heavy. Kate’s boobs bounced wildly as her pace escalated. Carl needed a better view. He scurried across Sam’s floor weaving around dirty cloths and gigantic shoes. Sam’s giant bras and bikini tops littered his landscape. Cindy was the first to pull off her bottoms. She flung the sexy little pink shorts high in the air behind her. Carl watched in fear as a dark shadow grow over him. Why did he have to leave his safe spot. From out of no where a giant pair of pink shorts fell from the sky and landed on him. The shorts pinned little Carl to the ground. The silky fabric was much to heavy to move. Carl fought and clawed at his prison with no luck.

Jake woke up to his gigantic wife’s beautiful face. She had him clinched tightly in her fist and was holding him close to her face.

“Rise, and shine tiny man,” her sexy red lips spoke the demoralizing words. “This is my final game for you Jake, are you ready,” she asked him with a wicked smile. “This game is simply called down the hatch”. Jake kicked and screamed as his wife dropped him into her open palm of her opposite hand. Jake felt himself being lifted between his wife’s thumb and forefinger. Jake punched at her giant fingers as she raised him higher. She slowly lifted the little morsel up passed her eyes and well over her head. The sexy giantess tilted her head back and opened her dark damp mouth. Jake felt himself being lowered as his wife’s pink tongue darted out. Her thick red ips outlined what seamed like an endless black pit to little Jake. His stomach dropped like he was on a roller coaster as she released her grip. Jake felt his body fall the he roughly slammed against her muscular tongue. His body was soaked by saliva as he slid down her hot pink tongue. Jake’s world darkened as she began to close her mouth. With her mouth closed she forcefully swallowed her tiny husband. She could feel the little man kick and fight his way down her throat as she closed her eyes to concentrate on this erotic feeling. She rubbed her tight little belly and gave a little burp before she felt his kicks stop.

Carl couldn’t believe his latest situation. Three hot buck naked 19 year old girls where going at it just across the room. It was just his luck that he was pinned under a pair of pink short shorts, making it impossible to witness such an event.. The more he fought and dug his way threw Cindy’s shorts the more he got himself stuck. He would just have to wait until the girls where finished and hope they didn’t spot him at his present stature. Who knows how they would react. Would they help him, would they mistake him for a bug, he wasn’t to sure. He new one thing for certain, if his stepsister or even worse his stepmother found him at 3 inches tall it was splatsville for sure. Carl laid still under his pink prison saving his strength for when he really needed it. It was useless to fight the pink monster anymore. It was just wasting his much needed energy to battle the giant shorts. Minutes felt like hours as his small prison grew hotter with each of Carl’s breaths. His eyes adjusted to the very little light that poked through the microscopic holes in the fabric. As Carl laid on his back resting he began to feel the ground shake wildly. With every passing second the ground shook more violently, until nothing. Cindy bent down to collect her little pink shorts as the other girls hunted for their own cloths. Carl felt a burst of cool air and was momentarily blinded by the flash of bright light as Cindy lifted her shorts. Carl was tossed and flipped like a bull rider, riding a stud bull. His surroundings bounced him so wildly he fell clear of the pink shorts as Cindy slide them up her long tan legs. Carl watched from his back as the shorts slowly climbed her tone round calves. He remained motionless as Cindy’s shorts traveled passed her strong lean thighs.

“AAAAHHHHHH a mouse,”Carl’s ears rang as Cindy screamed at the top of her lungs. He jumped to his feet and scanned the area for a hiding spot. Cindy took a few steps backward mistaking Carl for a tiny mouse. The other two girls hurried over to their friend to investigate her findings. The three girls screamed as Carl sprinted towards Sam’s bed. Kate and Cindy jumped back as Sam stood still. If Carl could only make it under her bed.

“That’s no mouse,” the well endowed teen told her friends placing her hands on her hips. “That’s my stepbrother”.
Carl’s little legs never carried him so fast. Hearing his stepsisters voice say those words sent a chill down his tiny little spine. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end at the thought of what Sam might do to him. The bed was so close, Carl thought only about one hundred more feet to go. The girls watched as Carl scampered across the floor. The little mouse man weaved through Sam’s dirty cloths as he headed for a safe spot.

“Stomp him,” Carl could hear his sister order. Only fifty feet to go Carl thought when the ground started trembling. The three topless, barefoot, girls toke turns slamming the floor with their huge feet. He could hear the girls giggling and cheering each other on as he avoided being squished like a tiny little insect. He looked like a running back dodging his sisters giant feet and juking one of her friends massive toes. His direction shifts would cause the three towering giants to miss there target with each attempt. 20ft., 10ft, 5ft, SLAM!! Carl flew threw the air as Kate’s foot slapped the ground inches behind him. Carl twisted, turned, and flipped through the air like a tumbleweed in a windstorm. He finally landed under Sam’s gigantic bed. Carl’s body ached from head to toe. He laid on his stomach, panting for a few moments while he caught his breath. The three girls quickly surrounded the bed. Carl scanned his surroundings seeing that the giantesses had all the exits covered. Sam was at the foot of the bed, Kate was to the left, and the beautiful Cindy to the right. Sam was the first to lay down on her stomach. Carl watched as his step sister positioned herself to look under the bed. Their eyes meet as Carl back peddled further under her bed. Sam smiled at her tiny stepbrother wickedly.

“Hey little brother,” she laughed wickedly. “Come on out, we won’t hurt you,” Sam lied to her terrified little stepbrother. With Carl’s attention focused on Sam he didn’t even see Cindy and Kate lie down at either side of the bed. Carl’s back peddling was leading him towards Kate’s side of the bed.. Seeing her tiny stepbrother was backing up right into a trap Sam reached her long slender arm under the bed to spook the little guy some more. When he was close enough Kate’s hand darted out at him. Carl was taken by surprise and had no time to react. Kate’s giant fingers crashed into Carl’s side slamming him to the floor. He was dazed. Never in his life has he been hit so hard he thought as he shook his little head clear. It felt like he had been hit by a truck. Kate pulled her arm back out seeing she had missed Sam’s tiny brother. Carl stood again only to be belted from the opposite side. Cindy had tried Kate’s same maneuver which knocked little Carl to the ground. Carl couldn’t stand up his body hurt so bad. His little ribs ached worse then he ever remembered. He crawled to wear he thought was the middle. He was half way between Cindy and Kate, and far enough away from Sam that he didn’t have to worry about her trying to grab him. Kate and Cindy kept Carl busy while Sam hurried over to her closet. She grabbed a wire coat hanger and quickly straightened it, to make it long enough to reach any where under her bed. She then made a quick pit stop at her desk to grab a roll of masking tape. Sam reversed the tape, stick side out and wrapped the end of the stretched out coat hanger. The end was a 6 inch wad of sticky tape by the time she finished. Carl had done his best to move his weak body away from the two girls reach. Cindy would strike from one side then Kate from the other. The two girls even tried going at the poor 3 inch man at the same time. Sam moved herself back into position and stuck her tiny man catcher under the bed. With in seconds Carl felt himself pinned to the side of the tape wad. His kicks and punches only made him stick to the adhesive more. By the time Sam had pulled out her homemade man trapper, every inch of Carl’s back was pasted to the masking tap ball. The girls surrounded Carl as Sam violently ripped his battered body away from the tape. Carl screamed in pain as the tape pulled some of his skin and tiny hairs out. You think it hurts when you yank a piece of tape off your hairy arm try doing that to your whole body. Sam’s fingers lifted him high in the air. Carl’s head spun he was moving so fast. Sam held him to their eye level. The girls laughed and poked at him as his sister held him between her thumb and forefinger.

“What are we gonna do to him,” Kate asked Sam as she carried him to the bed. Sam roughly tossed her battered little stepbrother onto her gigantic bed. The three enormous topless girls sat in a circle around tiny little Carl. They all store down at him pointing and laughing as he pushed himself up to his feet. Cindy slammed her fist down next to Carl sending him flying in the air like a tiny little acrobat. The girls got great amusement out of this game. Each time Carl got up one of the girls would punch the bed sending him sailing in the air again. Carl’s body was taking a beating. The soft mattress was plenty giving to a normal sized person but to Carl it was like falling on concrete.

“What should we do with him,” Sam asked her friends as she punched the bed sending Carl into a flying forward somersault.

“I know,” the sexy blonde spoke up. “Truth or Dare Sam”.

“Truth,” Sam answered with a wicked smile.

“Have you ever fantasied about shrinking a man before,” Cindy asked her sexy friend.

“Well, sort of,” she answered.

“What do you mean sort of, fill us in,” Kate insisted.

“Well I’ve never fantasized about shrinking anyone but I do have fantasies where I am extremely large,” she told her friends.

“You mean you wish you where fat,” Cindy asked curiously. “That’s gross”.

“No, not fat you stupid bitch,” Sam shot back. “Massive like, hundreds of feet tall”.

“Holy shit that would be so cool,” Cindy replied “I could only imagine my boyfriends face if I should up to his College the size of fucking King Kong.

“King Kong, no I mean really big like the size of the building Kong climbs at the end of the movie” Sam told her pals laughing. “I once dreamt I grew to about two feet tall and flattened Mr. Smith between my boobs,” she said squeezing her massive breasts together pretending there was a little man trapped between them. “He was my perverted math teacher last year,” she informed her friends. “That asshole was constantly checking out my tits”. “I caught him staring down my shirt like the 2nd day of class, and it just got worse”.

“He would make me stay after like everyday, just to check me out, the fucking pervert” Cindy piped in.

“O.K. Cindy its your turn,” Kate said pounding the bed, flipping poor Carl in the air. Carl’s limp little body slammed into the mattress once again.

“Truth,” said the hot model looking blonde.

“Tell us exactly in detail,” Kate emphasized the word detail, “what you would do if you grew to 100 ft. tall”.

“Like I said before I would go surprise my boyfriend at school,” Cindy replied.

“In DETAIL,” Sam insisted as she wacked the mattress sending her brother into another flying reckless forward somersault.

“Well, um, let me think,” said the cute little blonde scratching her head. “I would where my sexiest long black boots”. “ The platforms on those things are like four inches thick, never mind the eight inch spiked heels”. “I can see as I show up at Jay’s school I am causing quit a commotion,” Cindy laughed as the other girls focused all their attention to her. “Down on the ground coeds are running around like helpless little ants”. “Its pure mayhem”. “I am wearing my hot little pink mini skirt that reveals my silky black thong to all below”. “Groups of little college guys form at my feet just so they could get some cheap looks up my tiny little skirt”. “And I would just wear an extra tight sports bra over my perky little breast”. “Jay just loves when I wear my sports bra’s as shirts,” the sexy blonde chuckled.

“What color,” Sam interrupted.

“I don’t know,” Cindy shot back. “Who the fuck cares what color my sports bra is, I am like a hundred feet tall”.

“Of corse it matters you stupid slut, we said details,” Sam insisted “Now was in white, black, striped, polka dotted, you have to give us details”.

“White, um no black, yeah a tighter than tight black sports bra” she answered. “It would be so tight it would out line my pointy little nipples, so all the tiny people could see how excited I am,” she imagined. “I would defiantly have my hair pulled back in a tight ponytail, and I would totally load on the black eyeliner”.

“Oh god Cindy you look so hot when you load up on eyeliner,” Kate piped in.
“You look like such an evil slut like that”.

“I would hear tiny screams as I slowly walked towards Jay’s dorm”. “The ground would shake with my every little step”. “Tiny little college guys and girls would run trying to avoid becoming little blood stains on the bottom of my giant boots”. “My foot falls would feel like thunder as the shock wave would trigger car alarms to go off left and right.” “I would lift my foot high above the tiny little crowds below me”. “I would watch as the they separated in different directions, trying to save their pathetic little lives”. “My foot would impact the ground with such great force as I stepped on the fleeing crowd that parked cars would leap off the ground and windows would break”. “Guys, girls, teachers, students, no one but Jay would be safe from me as I went on a rampage,” the little blonde laughed wickedly”. “As two campus security cars screeched to a holt in front of me I would flatten one instantly like a pancake under my boot”. “I would lift my boot just over the second car and slowly press down on the roof”. “The screeching metal would block out any pathetic screams for the two security officers that sat inside”. “I would simply apply more pressure as I watched the car compact under my heavy black boot”.

“You’re an evil bitch,” Kate told Cindy. “Those campus security guards probably had a wife and kids and you just squashed them like little bugs”.

“Like I said only Jay would be safe,” Cindy laughed before she continued her story. “Jay would be in his dorm room playing x-box 3 something or PS2 or what ever the hell he calls that shit”. He would pause his game of Madden as he felt his building tremble”. “The dorm would shake so violently as I approached that pictures would fall off the walls, his video game screen would turn black because the disc skipped, and his little chair would rattle him out onto the floor”. “I would hear tiny screams as scared little faces appeared in the windows of the dorm”. “Could you imagine their fear as I stood towering over the building with my hands on my hips”. “Jay would be the last little one to open his blinds to see what was causing such a commotion”. “His little eyes would slowly take in every inch my gigantic body”. “As he scanned my body he would notice how familiar it actually looked”. “As his little eyes would meet mine and I would wave down to him with my little pinky finger”. “I would smile down at my little guy as his eyes lit up”. “Jay would step back from the window as my giant hand smashed threw it”. “I would ever so gently wrap my fist around him and slowly lift him into the sky”. As I opened my hand, I could feel Jay’s little scared body trembling”. “As he sat up in my out stretched palm I noticed the little man in my hand wasn’t Jay”. “It was his stupid perverted little roommate Jeff”. “Without a single thought I would flip my hand up watching tiny little Jeff slide off”. “I would giggle as I heard his useless cries for help”. “As his body slammed into the pavement below I would give him a good trampling with my boot for good measure”. “Jay would be half out his window by now waving his little arms up at me”. “I would crouch down and gently lift him out of his window with my thumb and forefinger”. “Jay would kick and scream as I lifted him by the back of his shirt”. “As I stood up and brought Jay up to my face I would hear him screaming he loved me and how awesome I looked at my new height”. “I would pucker up my big red lips and plant a long wet kiss on his tiny little body,” Cindy finished her story.

Carl noticed at the start of Cindy’s story that the girls where paying him no mind. This may be the only chance for escape he might get, he figured. Carl carefully stood up and made his way between two of the giant girls. The three girls remained unaware of Carl’s desperate escape as they listened to their friends story. He simply crept passed them, making sure he stayed low and quite. As Carl reached the edge of Sam’s bed he gazed down at the incredibly high drop. He must have been well over 50 feet in the air he estimated. Below Carl, on the floor was a huge pile of Sam’s dirty cloths. The pile was a mix of dirty shirts, soaks, pants, shorts, bras, and thongs. This could be his way out Carl figured taking a few steps back from the edge. Looking back at the girls he figured he was as good as dead if he stayed there with them. The girls would surly tear him apart if he waited any longer. At least if he jumped he would have a chance at survival. Maybe not a great chance but it was one he would have to take. Carl got up a good head of speed and his tiny legs propelled him out over the edge of the mattress. His little stomach did somersaults as he dropped towards the pile of cloths. Air rushed around Carl’s tiny body as he dropped like a stone towards his target. Within seconds he was engulfed by a sea of shirts pants and dirty underwear. Happy he was still alive Carl began to blindly dig his way threw the cloths pile. As Carl fought relentlessly for several minutes with the various fabrics, he was just about to give up hope when he saw a beam of light just inches from where he laid. With in seconds Carl was out the hole and back on the ground running as fast as his tired little legs could carry him. When he reached the door to Sam’s bedroom he felt a great sigh of relief. It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from his aching shoulders.

Carl slid under Sam’s door on his stomach and made his way into the 200 yard hall. He new the first place the girls would look for him was in his room, so Carl decided the kitchen would be his best bet. Without a second thought Carl scurried along the baseboard like a little field mouse. Carl zipped passed the bathroom as his little legs grew more tiered. He rounded the corner to the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here,” Carl’s heart skipped a beat as he heard his stepmothers wicked voice. “If it isn’t my dear stepson Carl,” she mocked him. Even though Carl was scared shitless he couldn’t help admire the physical beauty of this woman. Carl stood motionless as his stepmothers shadow descended on him. As she moved closer to Carl, he could feel the floor vibrate. His stepmothers bare feet slapped the icy tile floor as she walked ever so slowly to where Carl was standing. Carl had to crane his neck just to look up at her. Her beautiful face disappeared behind her breasts as she toke her last step directly over him. This was his only chance he figured. With that he sprinted under her powerful legs and out into the middle of the kitchen floor. A chill ran down his spine as his stepmother just laughed at his pitiful attempt to escape her. Carl began running across the floor like a little roach his stepmother turned around, as the bug sized boy made his way to cover. Her huge shadow darkened his little environment. Just then a titanic bare foot slammed down in his path. The shock of the heavy foot fall sent him crashing to the ground. As he turned over on his back he saw his gigantic stepmother towering hundreds of feet over him. Her hands on her hips and her face just peering over her enormous breasts. Carl was no bigger then her little toes and meant nothing more to her then a tiny little spider. She could hear her stepson squeaking for his life as she lifted her huge foot high above him. Her crotch tingled with pleasure as the little bug made his last attempt to run from her. As Carl sprang to his feet his stepmothers foot lowered down on him pinning him to the cold tile floor. She could feel her stepson squirming under her barefoot. His struggles made her giggle as she applied more pressure. Carl couldn’t breath. The air had been forced out of his little lungs the second his stepmother applied the slightest bit of pressure. As the weight increased Carl could hear his little ribs begin to give. His head was being pushed into her soft warm sole as she pushed with even greater force. Slowly she started twisting his tiny little body into the floor. She wasn’t satisfied until her foot was twisting firmly on the ground. Lifting her foot she saw the remains of what used to be her stepson. I guess this gave the word stepson a whole new meaning in her eyes.


The End
Let Me Know What You Think