- Text Size +

My sleep in interrupted though when my box starts to move. I have no idea how long I’ve slept, but possibly an hour or two. I feel my box being lifted and carried. Then I hear the tape being removed, and a second later, the lid open. A burst of light floods into the previously pitch black box. I am started not used to the light. I try to lower my head and look at the ground to deal with the new light, but it doesn’t help much: the ground is also too bright for my eyes. In a second or two, my eyes adjust, and I look up to see what’s going on.  

The light source turns out to have been the night lamp on the dresser. There was a face staring back down at me. It couldn’t see at very well at first until my eyes adjusted. It was Rebecca.

“Hello my little one,” she purrs. “Remember I told you that we’d play some more later. Well here I am. I saw where Amy stored you, and now you are all mine. I won’t have to share you with the rest of the girls.”

Before I can respond, she picks me up with her fist and lifts me to her face. She’s sitting on Amy’s bed.

“You are so cute, so tiny and helpless down there!”

She tosses the box away and drops me on her lap. I stammer to my feet from the drop. I never really got a good look at her before, but with the light, I can see her rather well. She has black, curly hair down to about her shoulders. She has a nice, attractive, slender face. She is wearing a blue pajama shorts and a matching bra. I stand on her waist-level. She moves her leg an inch to the left, which completely shifts the fabric I am standing on and causes me to trip and fall.

“So fragile, I barely even moved,” she giggles.

She moves her right leg, which causes me to tumble on my face. Before I have time to get up again, she’s moved her leg back and made me fall over again.

“Oops.”

As I am getting up, she lies down on the bed.  She lifts her legs up making me fall forward onto her stomach. She places her legs onto the bed and slants them so that I can’t climb up them. In front of me, I see a plain that’s her stomach ended by two gigantic mounds. Behind that I can see her face with a malicious smile on it.

“Oh, what should I do with you?” Her question causes her stomach to rise and then suddenly it falls. Not used to sudden change in the ground I’m standing on, I tumble over. Before I can get up, I’m launched upwards as her inhale jolts her stomach back up. I fly upward a few inches, about five or six feet from my perspective and fall back onto her stomach, only to be launched again by her inhale. She laughs at my predicament, which causes me to be launched even higher. After the fourth or fifth launch, I try to land on my feet, but when I hit the cushy surface of her stomach, I lose my balance and fly forward into one of the gigantic mountains in front of me.  I land face first into in and bounce back landing on my butt.

“Okay, if you want to play with them…” she states as her hand comes from behind and pushes me into her cleavage. I’m stuck between two pieces of flesh and can hardly move. I try to wiggle out, but that only causes me to fall deeper and deeper into her cleavage and lead to her laughing, which shakes my entire surroundings.

She suddenly sits up, and gravity reasserts itself. I find myself sliding down what was a moment ago the ground. Eventually I clasp onto her and realize that I’m dangling off of her right breast. This causes her to laugh, my falling and grabbing her tickled. Her laugh makes me shake back and forth and to almost lose my grip. She decides to sway back and forth. Each time she does this my body flings around and hits comes back crashing against her breast. She sways harder and harder until eventually I can’t hold on anymore. During one of her more forceful sways, I let go and fly away.

I crash onto the rug, but before I know it, I’m picked back up and dangled in front of Rebecca’s face. It’s such a sinister looking face with a grin and mean eyes. I am terrified at what she has plans for me.

Then I hear the door open.

“Rebecca what are you doing?!” It’s Emily, coming to your rescue.

“Having some fun. What did you think I was doing?” your captor responds. She lowers you into her palm and cups you inside while she talks to Emily.

“I see that. What kind of tortures are you putting him through?”

“None. He’s enjoys every last bit of it.” Rebecca gives me a little squeeze as she says this.

“Yeah right, I heard you tormenting him!”

The conversation is interrupted as Amy comes running into the room.

“What’s going on?” she inquires. Her voice sounds frustrated for being awoken.

“Rebecca is taking some liberties with the little person,” Emily explains.

“Okay, Rebecca I told everyone not to play with him until morning. He needs his rest.” Amy reprimands.

“I know but I just couldn’t wait!” Rebecca argues.

“Do you know what she was doing? She was…” Emily begins to rebut.

“Be quiet Emily!” Amy interrupts. “It’s all right Rebecca. It’s a big temptation. I understand. Just hand him over, and everything’ll be all right.”

“Sure thing Amy. Sorry about that,” Rebecca replies, looking all innocent, a huge change from her sinister face a moment ago.  It would have been hard to believe such a nice looking face could be so evil just moments before. Rebecca opens up her palm where I am, and Amy reaches over and grabs me.

“But she…” Emily tried to protest.

“Oh stop making such a big deal out of it Emily!” Amy yells. “Anyways, how did you get here? I thought I kicked you out.”

“I ah came to ah… because I ah,” Emily stutters.

“You were trying to take him for yourself, weren’t you?!” Amy accuses.

“No, I ah was just…”

“Save the lies Emily. That’s what you came into my room for when you saw Rebecca here. Weren’t you?”

“Fine, yes that’s why!” she confesses. “I couldn’t stand how you guys were treating him, so I tried to rescue him.”

“You’re a thief then. Get out now!” Amy orders. “And never come back.”

“But I…”

“Go!”

Emily hesitantly stares at Amy’s angry face looking for her to change her mind, but Amy doesn’t. Eventually, Emily turns around and heads down the hall in tears. The other girls, who had been awoken by the noise and came up to see what was going on, laugh at her on her way out. Rebecca, who had been trying to look nice and innocent, couldn’t help but let out a smirk.

“No everyone go downstairs. Since I can’t trust you guys to not play with him or try to steal him in the middle of the night, I’m going to have to hide him in a secret place.”

The girls reluctantly head downstairs, upset that they can’t see where Amy will hide me.

She carries me into her room.

“Now where should I put you so that no one else will find you?” she asks, mostly to herself.

She drops me on her bed and looks around her room for a good spot. She opens one of her drawers.

“No, too obvious.”

She closes it. She goes over to her lamp, looking for a way to hide me in there, but doesn’t find one. She goes over to her desk examining it for a good spot but comes back disappointed.

“I just don’t know where to put you,” she states, again mostly to herself.

She sits down next to me on the bed. Her weight shakes the mattress causing me to fly off of it. I land on top of the slipper that she’s wearing. It’s a pink, fuzzy slipper. It completely enclosed her giant foot inside but was soft enough to provide decent padding for my fall.

“Now isn’t a good time to play,” she says. “Oh wait! That’s a good idea, a perfect place to put you!”

I look up, not sure what she has in mind. I can tell looking at her face, that I may not like the hiding spot she’s decided for me.