- Text Size +

I am scooped up by my new captor Amy who brings me close to her face to examine me. I also get a good look at her. She has long, wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes. She has a gorgeous face and pretty good sized breasts. She could probably be a model.  

“He’s so cute! What’s his name?”

“You can call him whatever you want,” Rachel responds.

“My name is Aaron Travoski,” you stammer, but she either can’t hear you or wasn’t paying attention.

“I think I’ll call you… ahh Tiny Tim.”

“Please you must help me. I need to go back to my house and family!”

“And then I’d miss all the fun I could have with you. What kinda plan is that? How about this instead, you’ll be my pet Tiny Tim, and we’ll have some fun together? How does that sound?”

“Lady, please don’t! And my name isn’t Tiny Tim. It’s…”

“Don’t ‘Lady’ me. Call me ‘Master’ from now on. And yes your name is now and will forever be Tiny Tim.”

“But…”

“Don’t talk back to me,” suddenly her face went from a giggly and smiling face to an intense and angry face as if to say “or else.”

“Yes master.”

“Now,” she states as her face went back to her giggly self. “What should we do with you first?”

“Can I see him?” asks a voice among the wall of other girls.

“Sure Britney. Catch.”

Before I can respond, I am flying through the air. It’s worse than the worst roller coaster ride. I scream when I see the tentacles of her hand reaching to grab me. WHAAAM. I hit her hand head first as she encloses her hands around me to catch me. If the act of flying is bad, the impact is far worse. I am surprised I’m still alive.

I feel my legs being pitched, and the rest of my body flipped upside down as she dangles me by my legs. She lifts me up close to her face. She has brown hair and green eyes and an evil smile staring down at me. I try to flip my body over because it is rather uncomfortable being upside down, but since she has my legs, it doesn’t work very well. I try lifting my head up to my legs to prevent a head-ache, but she just shakes me effortlessly, and my head falls back down. I can hear her laugh at my attempts.

“You’re so cute, little guy! So helpless!”

“Can I see him now?” a couple of girls ask.

“Hey Britney, give other people a turn. You’re hogging him,” Amy arbitrates.

“Okay fine,” Britney finally responds, and off I go to the next girl to be examined.

The next girl places her thumb on my stomach and forefinger on your back and starts to squeeze. I try to shout but instead just gasp for air. I look up and see my torturer laughing in my pain.

“Rebecca, you’re hurting him!” I hear some girl shout.

“I know Emily. That’s the point,” your torturer states. Rebecca increases the pressure until it feels like my organs are about to pop. I try to push her fingers off of me with my two hands, but it’s no use. She giggles as my two arms are no match for her thumb alone.

“Don’t hurt him too much,” Amy intervenes. “He’s fragile, and we want him to last the night. Why don’t you pass him onto the next person?”

“Fine. We’ll play more a little later my tiny one,” Rebecca pours to me. Much to her delight, I gasp in fear.

Again I am tossed. But this time it looks like I’m thrown too far. Instead of landing in someone’s palm, I fly over everyone’s head. I find myself sailing through the air until I land on something soft, mushy, and white. I fall into this weird surface until I hit a surface that’s slightly harder but still a fairly soft surface. I am completely covered in the mushy white stuff, and even though it’s soft, it pinned me and prevented me from being able to move. The slightly harder surface is also whitish, more like a cream. It’s flaky and bread-like, like a bakery dish. I taste a little bit of it when I realize that it’s cake and that the first layer of stuff I’m trapped in is the icing. I’ve landed in Amy’s birthday cake.

“Where did he go?” I heard a voice ask.

“He fell into the cake. I guess we’ll have to eat him out!”

“Whoa whoa girls, he’s my gift. I’ll do the honors,” states Amy.

I feel the ground of cake around me jolt as she cuts out a piece where I am. I’m lifted up and then tipped over.

“Can’t you ever get a piece of cake onto your plate without tipping over?” someone asks.

“Shut up!” Amy replies.

I’m tipped back over. I feel slices come down all around me as she eats her way around me. I fear being the next bite. Eventually I see the fork come down a few inches from my face as her cut comes amazingly close to me. She doesn’t even know or care where I am or whether she cuts me by accident. If she were about a centimeter farther over, she would have cut my head off! I can now see the outside world since this cut a hole right next to my face. I try to wiggle my out of it but am still stuck.

I feel pieces being eaten all around me and realize that I’m the only “piece” left. She scoops me and the cake and icing surrounding me up with her fork and puts me in her mouth. I feel myself being pushed back into her throat and try to run back to the opening. But before I could get there I see a wall of teeth come knocking down in front of me, nearly cutting me in two as she closes her mouth and traps me inside. I turn around to see her giant red tongue come clasp itself around me and push me into the side of her mouth. She chews and swallows the rest of the caking and icing, leaving only me and her enormous tongue. Her cheeks pushed me back into the middle of the mouth where her tongue was waiting for me. Before I could do anything, her tongue forced me to the top of her mouth where it proceeded to suck all the icing off of me. I’m not drenched completely in her sticky saliva. My clothes, my hair, all soaked.

“Yum,” I hear her murmur.

Her tongue then lowers and I run to the front of her mouth. I try to open up her teeth, but that fails. Eventually she lets me open her teeth an inch or two only to close it moments later. I move my fingers just in time not to have them crushed by her bite. This was a warning not to mess with her teeth or try to escape her mouth again.

Her tongue, which I was standing on, then slowly rose, making me slide backwards. I tried to run forward but slipped on her slippery, wet tongue, fell on my face, and proceeded to fall into the back of her mouth even more. Just in time before I saw fell down her throat, I grabbed hold of a bump in her tongue, probably one of her taste buds and hold on for dear life. I look back at her throat, a dark and bottomless hole ready to take me. She lifts her tongue higher and higher until I am dangling off her tongue holding onto this taste bad for dear life like a rock climber desperately grasping a hold.

“Please! Don’t eat me!” I cry. “Please! I’ll do anything, just don’t eat me!”

She shakes her tongue back and forth, and I barely manage to hold on. Eventually her tongue lowers, and she spits me out of her mouth. I find myself flying into her hand and look up at her laughing face.

“Don’t worry my little pet,” she cues. “I won’t eat you. I like you and have many plans for what to do with before that happens.”

I look up in fear. That’s hardly a reassurance. I can only imagine what she has in store for me before she decides to actually eat me.

“Who wants him next?” she shouts.

I hear many voices shouting, “Me!”

“Well however catches him gets him next!” she says as she throws me into the air towards the group of waiting girls…