- Text Size +

“Why did you do this to me?!” I shout up at my girlfriend.

“Well Aaron,” she explains as she effortlessly picks me up and lifts me to her face. I’m terrified as I realize how big she truly is. Her face is the size of a three-story house to me, and I fit easily unto her palm like a doll. “I’m saving the relationship unlike you who just gave up. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to continue to save our relationship, and if forcing you to stay with me is what it takes, that’s what it takes. You may not understand now, but later you’ll thank me.”

“You’re crazy!”

 What relationship is she trying to save, I think, we were just going out.

“Do you really want to say that to me given your position?”

Her palm tips over, making me fall. I fall for what seemed like an eternity but is really about two seconds. I look down and see what appears from my perspective to be a couple hundred foot drop to my death. Luckily her other palm comes right below me, so that I land onto it instead of death. I realize that she is in complete control over me.

“I could do far worse to you. Now there are going to be a few rules. First you are to never insult me or say anything mean about me. As a matter of fact, you are to refer to me as Dear. Second everyone I tell you to do you must comply. If I say, “Jump,” you say, “How high?” Third you are not to leave this room without me being with you, no matter what the circumstance. Fourth is that you have no excuses for breaking any of the rules. You’re not allowed to pin the blame on anyone else but yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“That’s, ‘Yes Dear.’”

“Yes Dear.”

“And if you break any of my rules,” her face comes within a few inches of me, and I gasp at her huge mouth that could have easily fit two or three of me in it at once. “You’ll regret it. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes Dear.”

“Good, now you tried to break up with me, so I will have to punish you.”

She walks over to her closet and got out a spool of yarn. She then grabs my right arm and ties a piece of yarn to it. I try to resist, but it’s no use. My entire body strength is no match for her fingers. She clasps my entire body except for my right hand into her fist and ties a knot around me arm with her other hand. She then repeats that process with my left and both my legs, so now all four of my limbs are tied to separate pieces of yarn. She then put me down on the ground. I immediately start to run before realizing how bad of an idea that is. She just yanks one of the pieces of yarns attached to my legs, and I trip and fall over.

“That won’t work, silly,” she giggles.

I then see her take four tacks out of the closet. She places one of the tacks into the other end of the yarn that is attached to my left arm and jams it into the floor. So now I’m bolted to the floor. She then pushes me over until this piece of yarn is taut, knocks me over onto my back, and holds me there with her index and middle fingers. I try to push my way out, but it’s no use. It is amazing how she controls my entire body with just two fingers. Next she takes a second tack, puts it into the yarn attached to my left arm, extends the yarn so that it is taut, and anchors it into the floor. She does the same thing to the pieces of yarn attached to my legs. She then lets her two fingers off of me. Immediately I try to wiggle out but can’t. The yarn was as tough as chains. With just yarn and tacks, she had pinned me down to the floor. I look up helplessly as I lie on my back. My chest is completely exposed, and each limb is stretched outwards. I see Jenny kneeling above me with an evil grin. She looks at least ten stories up, but her face still seems larger than a billboard.

“Now Aaron, this is for your own good.”

She stands up, her figure much scarier now that she’s the size of a skyscraper. She lifts her right foot over top of me.

“What are you going to do to me?!” I shout.

“You’ll see.” With that she descends her foot on top of me. Being unable to move, I’m helpless to prevent this foot from falling on top of me. I try to scream, but that is quickly muffled as her foot landed completely on top of my body. Her smell and sweat completely overwhelm me.  She’d slowly add pressure until it felt like my organs were about to explode. She’d then relinquish the pressure a little bit right before my body explode and start to increase it again. After about ten minutes of this torture, she finally stops. I look up gasping for air at Jenny smiling back down at me. She was clearly enjoying this.

“May you will never think of dumping me again.”

She kneels down in front of me and lowers her face to a few inches from me. I can feel her breath like it’s a windstorm. She then spits on me, covering me in her saliva. She puts a particular large amount of spit on my face drowning me. I had to try to wiggle my head to get some of it away from my mouth and nose so that I can breathe. Since I can’t move my body, I had to accept that I was lying in a puddle of her saliva and let it soak into my clothes.

 Her face detracts as she says, “I hope you learned you lesson. I have to go to work now. I’ll see you in the morning. Since I can’t trust that you won’t try to escape, I’ll have to leave you there for the night.”

“Jenny please!” I gasp.

“Tata, my love,” She purred as she blew me a kiss, ignoring my pleas.

She gets up, shots out the lights, and leaves, leaving me there lying in the dark pinned to the ground, wet, and unable to move for the rest of the night. Things aren’t looking up for me. What a psycho, I think, how the hell did you manage to date the craziest girl in the world?

But as bad as things are now, they were about to get a lot worse.