- Text Size +

“If I hide you on myself, no one will be able to take you without waking me up. It’s perfect.”

I don’t know what she means, but I have a feeling that I won’t like it.

Her foot slides out of her slipper and comes right at me. I try to run away, but it’s no use. Her foot lands on top of me, and her toes pick me up. I’m lifted above her slipper where, to my horror, she drops me. A moment later, her foot comes as well. I run forward into her slipper away from her gigantic foot. I am smashed between her toes and the front of the inside of her slipper. She flexes her toes until I am fall underneath them and can’t move.

She then starts to walk. Each step puts tremendous weight on my tiny body and pushes me against both her smelly foot and the moist fabric below. I’m engulfed in fuzzy thread and her sweat.

“All right girls, it’s time for bed.”

I feel her walk around a little bit. I hear zipper noises as she opens and closes her sleeping bag. Eventually her movements settle down as she gets comfortable.

“Good night everyone. Don’t try to sneak upstairs and play with him. You won’t be able to find him anyways.”

“Night,” several voices echo.

Amy squeezes me with her toes as if to say good night. All is quiet. I try to sleep, but since every breath means inhaling sweat and stink, I can’t fall asleep. I try to move to a comfortable position, but each time I move, her foot pins me back down how I originally was. My face is pinned against her big toe, and I can’t open my mouth without licking it. My arms are scrunched against my chest by her toes, and I can’t move my legs. Periodically, she’d twitch her feet a little in her sleep, which resulted in my face being smashed into her big toe, and my chest and legs being squeezed together. Despite the change, after each twist my body was left in the same uncomfortable position.

I try my best to sleep, but I really can’t. I have nothing to do to spend the time but lie there with my eyes close. Every once in a while, I would drift into sleep only to be awoken a little while later by her twitching or shifting position. It was both agonizing and boring. The worst part is that I have no idea how much time has passed or how much time I have left until she gets up.

Eventually, I feel her twitch extra-hard. She squeezes me like she normally did, but this time doesn’t let go. I realize that it’s not her usual twitches, but that she is getting up. I hear zipper noises and then feel her start to walk around. I try to squirm out, but she grips me harder. After about a minute, I feel her foot sliding. She moves her foot out of the slipper, and I find myself stuck to her. My face is still plastered against her big toe, and my arms and chest stuck to her sole since her sweat has formed into strong glue.

“I know. I know. You like my feet. I have to take you off now, but don’t worry. You’ll get some time with them later.”

I feel a sheering pain across my face, arms, and chest, as she rips me off like a band aid. I fall onto the floor in front of her. I’m still covered in the pink fuzzy fabric of her slipper that stuck me. She’s sitting at a kitchen table. I hear footsteps come in as some of the other girls are getting up.

“I thought of a bunch of things to do with you Tiny Tim,” she states.

I look up, not knowing what she has planned for me