- Text Size +

The giant was sitting cross legged and was staring at us.  Suddenly she stood up and pulled her bikini down to her ankles.  She took the top part off also and then layed down on her stomach again.  She picked us up and placed us on her right ass cheek again.  Was she messing with us?  I didn't know.

"We need to get to my car and get the hell out of here!" I yelled.  Robbie nodded.  We started to run when she lifted her hand in the air.  She hit the side of her right ass cheek causing us to fall towards the middle of her ass.  We fell into the abyss that was actually her ass crack.  After about 5 minutes of suffering the horrible smell something startling happened.   We saw 2 hands.  One on top of the left ass cheek, and one on the top of the right.  Suddenly the 2 mountains of flesh that entrapt us started moving farther and farther apart.  A hole under us opened up and we fell into the inside of her ass.  We were trapt.

"I am going to keep you guys in there until I know what to do with you," said the red head.

2 hours later...

A bright light opened up and a tooth pick entered the rectum.  We grabbed onto it and were lifted out of the smelly prison.  We passed 2 mountains of flesh and eventually were surrounded by fresh air.  The red-head took us into a bathroom and washed us off.  The lifted us high in the air.

"I am hungry again," said the girl.  "You will be in my ass again only this time you will be dead because you will enter it the other way." She smiled at the last part.  She hovered us directly in front of her purplish lips.  She opened them up and placed us on her moist tounge.