- Text Size +

I walked out of my house.  It was a beautiful day.  The sun was out (the ceiling light was on), there wasn't a cloud in the sky (of course), and  everyone was outside having a great time.  There are only males here, no girls at all.  The only girls there were, were the ones that were so big their pinky toe could crush your house.  Our city was in a building were every girl that lived in my hometown lived in now.  Every girl that lived in my hometown now lived in 1 building were there were 40 miniture cities.  The cities are where us shrunken men live.  They were all sorted by age.

The giant girls were allowed to come pick a guy up to use him as a slave/playtoy or even kill him when ever they wanted.  They only rule they had was you couldn't destroy the hole city at once.  They kept records of all us guys in an office and the girls were supposed to go to the office when they wanted to take a guy and were supposed to let the office know what guy/guys they took.  If the girls want to put the guys back in the miniture city, they would have to go to the office.  It sucked.

We were like slaves.  The worst part of it was, we were allowed to travel from city to city.  But if we did, the giant girls would have the right to kill us.  That wouldn't be good.

They treated us ok though.  The city we lived in may be small to them, but to us it was regular sized.  Every guy had their own house and yard, we had jobs, stores, malls, sports, bowling allies, etc....  It was almost really except for the ear shattering foot steps the girls make around us.  We even had our own cars!  This all happended when a girl named Audri and her dad (a scientist) built all the nessisary inventions to make all this possible.

Audri did all of this to make the girls rule over the men.  She was even smart enough to erase our city off the map and destroy all the roads leading into the city.  Girls were allowed to leave the building, but they couldn't run away.  Men were restrained in the building forever.  If a girl wanted a baby, they would unshrink a guy, make them mate, and reshrink the guy.  If the baby was a girl, great!  If it was a guy, it would be shrunken.  The girls went to the office to choose which man they wanted to mate with.  That is about it.

Suddenly, footsteps were heard in the distance.  It was a girl.  A girl walked up to the outskirts of the city. 

She had red hair, hazel eyes, skinny eyebrows, a perfect face, a skinny, tan body, a very nice ass, and stood at 5 foot 6.  She was wearing a pink tank top with noodle straps that revealed the top half of her back and really short dark colored shorts.  She was bearfoot and her feet had no nail polish.

"I'm looking for a snack!"  bellowed the giant girl.  She walked over to a 18 story building (remember, this is in our perspective), and peered inside.  Then she looked down towards the street to see a pedestrian walking.  She picked him up and stuck him on her tounge.  She closed her lips, hiding the guy.  I saw her swallow and as she did I saw a lump move down her neck.  She rubbed her stomach and walked away.  "To the office," she said as she dissapeared from our site.  I now hated my life.