- Text Size +
I'd gone to stay with a female friend, Julie, who lived in a flat with another girl, Carla. Julie and I had been friends for some time, but never more than that, and she lived a long way away now, and so I was there over the weekend in their spare room. Julie and I had gone to a club and Carla had stayed home as she worked weekends and needed to be up at five.
The music at the club wasn't bad, a sort of mix of old and new and really lively. Halfway through the evening they had an “act” on stage. I was some black bloke who claimed to be a Voodoo priest; in other words a magic act with a twist. I truth, he wasn't bad but I needed a piss and headed off to the loo. I got back and he saw me enter the room. A light hit me and the bloke on stage asked me where I'd been in a put-on spooky voice. “I went for a piss”, I said. “I wouldn't want to go while the music was on; I might have missed something good!”, I continued. To my surprise, I got a laugh which made me feel smug, getting a laugh at the act's expense.
The bloke on stage made some silly stylised move and a theatrical flash went off. “It be you that'll feel small next time you a take a piss,” he said in a spooky voice. Is that the best quip he can come up with, I thought, and I rejoined Julie. We had a few more drinks, danced a bit, and went home.
Once home we started to get ready for bed. Julie went to the bathroom and got into her nightie while I got myself a bedtime drink of water. When she came out of the bathroom she shut the door real loudly being a little tipsy. “Hey. You'll wake Carla,” I whispered. “She's got be up early, you said.”
“Don't worry. She won't hear a thing without her hearing aid,” replied Julie and she wandered in a wobbly line into her room.
I'd forgotten that she had very limited hearing and that she half lip-read you most of the time. I went into the bathroom and shut the door. The girls didn't bother to lock for just them and there wasn't one. The system while I was up was to shut the door only when you're in there. So if the door's ajar the room's free. I closed the door, and feeling a bit drunk, I dropped all my clothes in a heap and sat down in the dark, naked, to take a piss. I was sober enough to know that in my state I would probably miss standing up and the girls didn't want a bloke to piss on their bathroom carpet.
As I sat, I felt very odd and stopped thinking about pissing and started to worry that I was a bit ill. I felt like my feet where floating in mid air and it was a while before I realised that they actually were not on the floor. I was confused, why did two girls have a toilet that was higher than everyone else's? And why hadn't I noticed when I had done a shit earlier that day? “Did I have a shit?”, I thought. Of course I did. I remember looking at the huge load in the girls' loo which had a notably small amount of water in it. I guess it was a modern low-water design. I remembered flushing, and noting how pleased I was that it had all gone and left the toilet so clean for them. I remembered noticing that they kept a sparklingly clean bowel just like the rest of their flat.
My thoughts returned to my dangling feet and I started to worry. I realised that my hands were now supporting me over a hole that was very large and that my bum just didn't fit. I realised that the toilet was giant and confused I tried to get off it. I couldn't, my arms were now holding me across a very large hole and if I moved an arm, I'd slip. With care, I started to try and edge myself round. But some how things just got worse, and I started to have to concentrate just to keep from falling into the hole.
Then I lost grip with one arm, and I fell backwards and ended up with my legs over the seat. I had one hand in the water and the other trying to grab the side. I started to panic and made a concerted effort to get away, but it all went wrong and I found myself sat in the bowl of the toilet.
I tried to get free by standing up and leaping for the rim which I caught with both hands, but it was too slippery and I couldn't pull myself up. For the next minute or so I tried in vain to get a grip and jump out, but to no avail.
Eventually, I stopped to take stock of the situation. The toilet had clearly grown around me, but it now seemed stable. I could just about stand in the water, but not quite keep my mouth clear without treading water. The toilet had a ledge at the front and I sat there cold and drunk and then realised that I still needed a wee. “This is bizarre”, I thought, as I relieved myself into the large pool that I sat in and went to sleep, pissed.
I woke to find that it was light. This didn't mean that it was late, as in high summer it was light at four AM. I started to gaze at my prison and think of my situation. How had the toilet grown? Who was responsible? Who would get me out? Then I began to look around the room and saw a real of pink toilet paper on a holder under the window. I realised that it was in proportion to everything else in the room and the wooden toilet seat above me. I then began to realise that size was relative. Perhaps I had shrunk, and the toilet hadn't grown. Then I remembered the words of the Voodoo priest and I got very scared. How was I going to get back to normal after the girls find me in here?
I looked around myself and at the perfect white swimming pool-sized bowl that I was in. I looked into the darkness of the exit and I could see in the shadows that the toilet wasn't quite so sparkling just round the bend and out of normal sight. My thoughts then moved to why it wasn't clean and what a toilet is for. I remembered my shit being where I was and thought of the girls' turds landing here before being flushed away to a place that is normally out of most people's minds.
I realised that I must shout loudly as soon as they entered the room and assured myself that they'd easily hear me and see me. The alternative was to horrible to be allowed to stay in my thoughts.
Carla had a special alarm for the deaf, or partially deaf, that blew air on her face, and this went off as usual at five. She got up and went to the bathroom, seeing to door shut she assumed that either me on Julie had got up in the night and she waited. After some time she tapped the door and this I heard from inside my shiny white abode. After a few more taps she started to open the door slowly to see if it got pushed shut from the inside; it didn't. Carla entered the room and cursed that some drunken idiot had shut the door when they left. Seeing my pile of clothes on the floor she laughed to herself, “All right for some to go out and get pissed.”
She shut the door and I caught a glimpse of her nightie and I shouted loudly and started splashing around. I saw he walk over to the mirror that was just in sight above the wash basin of which I could only see a corner.
Carla lifted the arms and lifted her nightie over her head. Found myself staring at the sight of the left breast. Both he tits could be seen in the mirror and her long red hair fell over her shoulders. I watched in awe as she washed her face and brushed that beautiful hair. It was made all the more erotic by the half view, and I had begun to forget were I was. Then I remembered and convinced myself that she obviously didn't need to loo this morning. She moved out of sight and I soon had reason to realise that everyone uses the loo in the morning.
She came back into view, but it was the beautiful curves of her bottom and her long red hair that I saw. “Carla!” I shouted. But with my size and her hearing it was clearly hopeless.
As her legs bent I stared in wonder and fear at the sight. As her bum lowered the curves gave way to a more intimate sight. In a smooth movement her knees opened and her arse descended. It was like slow motion. I was gazing up at her cunt with those beautiful pink fleshy vulvae, and a dark area which was actually the hole of her cunt. Behind was a dark ring that surrounded her anus and in front folds of skin hid where her clitoris must be. All this was set off by a delicate ginger muff. I felt both awe and fear at the same time as her bum came lower and the light faded. Soon I was gazing up in the gloom at two triangles of light and wondering whether a girl's warm piss would be arousing or ghastly. Just a little pee I thought. Anything from someone so beautiful can't be at all bad.
What happened next shattered all thoughts of a little pee. Carla let go and a torrent of hot concentrated first-of-the-day piss came down. Her cunt burst forth and the jet washed me straight under the water. I hadn't quite appreciated the scale of a tiny me and the huge bladder that fed the cunt above me. I was forced down and came up splattering into a maelstrom of noise bubbles, foam and waves. I gasped for air and filled my mouth with the giant drops of warm, female piss that careered thought the air as Carla's jet toyed with the place where the front of the water met the porcelain, the place where I was recently sat. The torrent drew me across the water and forced me down again. I resurfaced in the bubbles and gasped in the salty air.
Eventually, the maelstrom calmed and she was done. The water felt warm and the taste in my mouth was extraordinary. I began to regain my composure and I stated to tread water and look up. Though my stinging eyes I could see the two triangles of light; I just stared.
The triangles shifted a little and more light came in, and then they shifted back again. Carla had got herself a small wad of pink toilet tissue and soon the triangles changed form again; the back one closed-up and the front one let in enough light for me to see the giant bubbles all around me and the first hint of the water's new colour. Above, I once again saw a view of her vulvae, but this time in silhouette.
Then Carla wiped her cunt unaware of the man watching this most intimate of acts from below. Her delicate hand blocked the light again and the paper formed a shadow against the light of the room. Carla let the paper drop and began to stand and light flooded in. The wad of pink tissue stuck in the dampness of her piss close to the rime between her legs. I watched again in awe as her cunt and anus rose away from me but this time I was also in awe of its power. She moved out of view and I gazed as the silver flushing handle with a thought of absolute fear. I just stared, but the dreaded hand didn't arrive and the Carla left the bathroom.
My good luck, I was to discover, was that Carla had remembered not to flush her first morning piss before going to work. Julie had persuaded her that she would rather see a toilet with paper and piss in it than be woken every morning by Carla flushing the loo next to her bed in the next room. This was a problem that Carla had never known with her poor hearing. She said that she'd love to able to be woken by a flushing toilet!
I took stock of the situation and looked around. The bubbles were bursting with little pops and that noise filled the toilet. The water definitely felt a bit warmer, and I realised from this that a large proportion of the bowl's content was now from Carla's bladder. The colour was quite yellow but this hue didn't betray the fact that the bowl was still clean and shiny below it. The sun was rising higher and the room was now very bright.
I returned to sitting on my ledge and realised that I was becoming used to the sent and the taste in the air. I persuaded myself that the problem was Carla's hearing and Julie would easily hear me, and I let my eyes drop against the bright light.
Suddenly my eyes shot open as a loud noise filled the air. It was music, it was loud, and Julie had walked in and put the bathroom radio on. “Julie!” I screamed as I looked up. What I saw made be scream again. A beautiful round arse, smooth thighs and long blond hair. Julie had already backed herself up to the toilet and was beginning to bend here legs. “No!” I shouted, as in a smooth, slow motion she began to sit. The radio was loud and I stared in horror. “Here we go again”, thought me in a resigned manner.
As her legs bent I found that I couldn't help but be aroused by the sight despite my predicament. A fantastic view of a cunt that I'd feared never to see. The delicate tight ring around her bum hole. The folds of her vulvae which were a darker colour that Carla's and more plump. At the front, the fold that hid her clitoris was more pronounced and the hair surrounding this work of art was black. I had never thought she was a true blonde!
Soon the sight faded with the light and this time I was more prepared for what a girl's cunt can do when she wakes with a full bladder, and Julie wasn't waiting while she had a wash. I pushed myself off towards the back of my pool and faced the back and waited.
In a very short time the inevitable started and I found myself swimming hard to stop being drawn back as Julie emptied her bladder of strong yellow piss into the bowl. Julie's was hitting the porcelain and the noise filled the air and the piss rained down hard as in bounced of the wall. The piss that flowed in torrents down the wall of the toilet caused a strong circulating motion and I struggled to avoid a dunking.
I could swear Julie's pee was even stronger and my eyes smarted as the sharp taste entered my mouth. However, soon the forceful torrent eased and I began to find it easier to keep my position treading water. I felt proud that I'd learnt something and that I'd avoided being sucked under this time. Then it hit me.
I wasn't a thought that hit me but something far more real. While I had been congratulating myself, I had been unaware of the sword of Damocles hanging above me, and despite once thinking last night about turds lying in the bowl. My mind had just blocked out that risk when I had planned to tread water at the back of the bowl. Julie relaxed from a good push and a hundred-weight of her turd rammed me below water before I'd even noticed.
My reflexes had stopped me breathing in too much piss and I was pinned to the bottom of the bowl. Perhaps the size of the turd had been lucky, as it was as good as touching my head when it fell, but still it rammed my down violently and I quickly realised what was happening. I panicked and pushed, pinned down in the girls' piss-filled toilet.
My hand entered the mass as I pushed and it felt gritty as much a slimly due to my scale. Imagine forcing you hands into the gritty but hard mud of a river bed. I managed to haul the shit over and began to break the surface, but at that moment the next piece of Julie's roast dinner broke free. I'd watched this roast enter her beautiful mouth, just briefly thinking of its destination. But in that day-dream I hadn't been there when it left her again!
This next turd forced my face into the previous one before falling to one side and nearly breaking my arm.
I was terrified, not now of being flushed, but the immediate thought of not being able to breath. I pushed hard and freed myself from what had just come from Julie's arse. I gasped for air and threw myself to one side.
If piss tasted strong but merely strange, Julie's shit was altogether worse. It was bitter and gritty and I was struggling not to gag as I tried to spit her ordure from my mouth. At least I no longer needed to tread water back here. I had a log to stand on as I lent against the side well clear of the water. I cleared my eyes and took stock.
Julie was still sat, and it was still dark. I couldn't see much, but I new the sight in front of me. I shouted again, and it echoed around me, but the radio was stopping any chance of Julie hearing my plea. Anyway, would she connect a little squeaky voice with the toilet under her arse?
As I leant against the side I wondered what was next, and I imagined the image of my beautiful Julie sitting there giving little pushes to see if she'd finished. Then there was a final big splash and what must have been almost pure piss now washed over my head. I felt this third turd roll onto my feat which were lightly suck into one of her previous creations. Clearly, this was a smaller lump and this one felt more slimly and less gritty against my shins.
Light then flooded in and a spectacular sight was before me. The girls' small, clean bowl had been transformed by the waste of two beauties. The three turds half filled the bowl and I could see, though the dark yellow of the girls' piss, the big ones lying side by side and half way into the giant exit. I stared for a second a remembered how clean the toilet would be after a flush. Clearly, Julie would wish to get hid of her shit and send it to join all the rest of their turds in that place that we hardly ever consider: the cesspit. The thought was more frightening then ever.
I looked up and decided to enjoy my final view of Julie's cunt and arse. Despite what they had just done to me, I still found them the most desirable sight in the word, and a little bit of me felt lucky! I'd thought that I'd never see her cunt, but now I knew that all I'd ever do was gaze at it. Then Julie's hand came into view. She had been hovering above the toilet with legs half bent, and the detail was awesome. Her hand moved across holding a wad of pink paper. The paper that had wiped Carla's cunt was still stuck below the rim at the front, where it sat looking wet. Clearly, Julie had more to wipe.
She reached right forward between her legs and pulled the wad backwards slowly and carefully across first her cunt then her anus. I couldn't see from below if it now had a smear of shit across it, but perhaps not, as her arse had looked totally clean to me.
The paper moved out of view and clearly Julie wasn't a wipe-drop-and-hope kind of girl. As normal, and without thinking about it, she looked at the paper that she had just pulled across her bum to see if there was a steak of brown shit. Aside a wee damp spot, it was clean, and she new that no further wipes where required. “Good she thought. A clean dump.”
Then she did something else that a some girls do and some girls don't. Still holding the paper, she turned round to look at what she'd done. I waved vigorously, and Julie just stared. She peered down and the paper dropped from her hand onto the floor beside the toilet.
I was later that day that she told me how lucky I was. Lucky, that she'd banged on at Carla about not waking her, and lucky that she'd had those beers last night. It was those that made her have a morning poo. “Lucky”, I said, “that a girl nearly drowned me me under a ton of her shit!”
“Oh yes. Otherwise, it would have been piss, wipe, drop, flush, like ever other morning.”
This was all six years ago, and now I feel that perhaps that would have been the best outcome. Julie's now stuck looking after me. She says she loves me and this is her destiny, but I have to remain her secret and she can't get a partner and a family. I feel I've trapped her, but we've now given up all hope of me growing again. I know that I love Julie, and I trust that she's faithfully transcribed all this for you with her microscope.