- Text Size +

I looked to see the giant pink toenail underneath the starting point and every little wrinkle on her toes.  This was just unreal.

"Jump!"  I yelled to them.  The drop was like 15 foot in our perspective.  After we all hit the area right underneath her toe we started running as fast as we could.  Suddenly, Audri appeared over us.

"Carly is allowed to mess you up in anyway she wants to, execpt she can't kill you," said Audri.  Oh great.  We started off on or adventure to the tip of her nose.

1 hour later....

We finally reached the spot between her knee and her waist.  It only took forever.  Suddenly Lizzie came over and picked us up.  Carly rolled over underneath us and Lizzie put us on ther area between the back part of her knee and her ass.  The hill had just become very steep.  We walked up slowly until we finally got to the top of her right ass cheek.

"Okay, after we get past the ass we need to get to the middle because if she flips over again we can go between her breasts instead of over them.  She has double D's and they would take forever to climb over.  Lizzie, Dani, and I started jogging again, only next to Carly's ass crack so we were closer to the middle.  Lizzie and Dani were ahead and I was in back.  Lizzie suddenly tripped and Dani feel over Lizzie's leg when she did.  Dani stumbled and finally feel to her left.  She tried to lean right but it was to late, she had already fallen into Carly's ass crack.  On the way down she tried to grab onto something, but accidently grabbed onto Lizzie's leg which caused Lizzie to fall with her.  It was about 15-20 foot to the bottom, and there wouldn't be anyway of getting out.  I looked ahead of me, giving it hard thought but I finally decided to jump down into the abyss with them.

I finally landed next to them.  2 giant moutains of flesh stood on either side of us.  Below us, was the anal.  Then a rumbling noise started.

"Turn your light on just in case," I yelled.  They did.  Suddenly 5 fingers appeared at the top of each mountain and then the mountains spread apart.  The hole we stood on opened and we feel in.

Her rectum was completely empty, but not for long.  This was miserable.  Wait.  She was on her stomach so couldn't we crawl backwards through her digestive system and into her mouth?   We'd be that much closer.

We passed through the intestines, the stomach, crawled up the esaphagus, and finally got into her mouth.  We waited until she yawned and when she did we jumped towards her teeth.  We feel out her mouth and grabbed onto her lip on the way down.

"Smart," she said as we grabbed on, nearly causing us to fall due to the speed of the movement of her lips.  She grabbed us and placed us in her belly button after she rolled over again.  She put a rag between her breast so we had to climb over one.

We climbed and climber over the flesh until we got to the top.  Once there, we jumped and slid the rest of the way.

The sun had already come out which means we've been at it for more than 12 hours.  We climbed up her chin and walked up to her lips.  We then climbed over her lips, waiting for her to open them and make us fall.  Suprisingly, she didn't.  We walked to the right of her nose, got between her nose and her eyes, and climbed up. 

"The winner is,  that one!" said Audri, pointing at.........Dani.  She picked Lizzie and I up and placed us on a stool.  "Carly, but your dark jeans on and get over here."  Carly got dressed and walked over to the stool.  "Have a seat."  Carly started to sit.  Her ass got closer and closer to us as we accepted our fate.  Her ass was huge.  Suddenly a tanish hand grabbed us and pulled us out of the way.  Dani was in the hand when it grabbed us.  It was Gen's hand.

"Let's go," said Gen.  She put us in her pocket, ran out of the house, and then kept running.  We somehow climbed up the fabric of her pocket and eventually reached the inside of her shirt.  We climbed up the the inside of the shirt because I had an idea.  Eventually we got to her breasts.  We jumped from the inside of the shirt and onto the piece of fabric that connected 1 cup to the other.  We climbed up the white bra, and finally climbed up the strap.  We climbed all the way up onto her shoulder. 

"Now what?" asked Lizzie.  I motioned at a single strand of hair.  We grabbed onto one of her blonde hairs, and climbed up.  When we reached the outside of her ear, we grabbed onto it.  We climbed down and landed in her ear.  We climbed further and further into her ear until we reached ear wax, which was really far into her ear.

"Gen, we are in your ear!"  I yelled.

"I can hear you guys perfectly," she answered.

"Listen, take us to Audri's house."

"Ok."

Within minutes, we were in Audri's house.  Gen started to walk in, and I explained where to go until we heard the front door shut.

"Dad. I'm home from Lizzie's," said Audri.  Gen ran into the closet in the family room.  That was when we heard some disturbing stuff.  "Dad, when will it be ready? We already tested it and it worked."

"Soon."

"I saw the little people at Lizzie's.  I fed them to Dani's clone but somehow they survived.  So we played with them a little bit.  Then a girl named Gen stole them and ran away.  I hope they don't unshrink themselves."

"I knew you couldn't handle a responsibility that big.  I didn't want you to kill them, I just didn't want them at their normal size so they could go and tell everybody about the shrink/enlarge ray.  As far as I'm concerned, you can do it right now so we don't have to worry about them telling anyone."

"Do you think this is a good idea."

"Not really.  Why should you enlarge yourself so your so big you can take over the world?  What good is it."  Gen suddenly opened the closet door and sprinted for the basement.