- Text Size +

"Yo Spencer, wanna spend the night?" asked my friend Nico.  He always asked at the last minute.

"Can't," I answered.  "Audri asked if Lizzie, Dani, and I would come over for a couple hours to help her with something."  Nico looked dissapointed and walked away.  As he walked away, Lizzie, Dani, and Audri walked up to me.

Lizzie had 2 perfect rows of white teeth, a bridge of freckles on her nose, dark brown eyes, shoudler length dark brown hair, tan skin, a nice and skinny body, and a nice ass.  She is about 5 foot 4 or 5.

Dani had teeth that were white, but not perfectly straight, a few freckles on her face, blue eyes, shoudler length light brown hair, sort of tan skin, a nice and skinny body, and a nice ass.  Both girls had skinny eyebrows also.

Audri had 2 rows of perfect, pearl white teeth, no freckles, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair that went about 2 or 3 inches past her shoulders, sort of tan skin, a nice and skinny body, and a nice, big ass.  Neither of the girls wore glasses.  We were all 14.

"You ready guys?" asked Audri.  Just like everyone else after the dismissing bell of school, we walked out the door in a hurry.

"Right this way," said Audri.  We followed her into what looked like a family room.  Her house was big and nice.

"Why are we here and why did you choose us to come here?" asked Dani, breaking the silence.  Dani was actually short for Danielle. 

"My dad, Mr. Herkingson, is a scientist and wanted 2 girls and 1 boy for an experiment.  So I just picked the first people I saw. Herkingson is a weird first name isn't it?" asked Audri at the end of her explaination.  Then a man walked in.

"Thank you for the intro Audri," said the man, obviously Mr. Herkingson.  "Yes, yes, I want to clone you guys."  We all looked startled.  "I am interested in cloning technology and I want to see if my latest invention works.  I can tell you all want to leave so lets get this over with as fast as we can.  Are you all comfortable with this?" he asked.  We all nodded unsteadily.  "Right this way."

We stepped into a closet looking thing and shut the door behind us.  He told us to get out after 3 minutes.  When we stepped out we saw a mirror.  WAIT! That wasn't a mirror, that was our clones!  The machine worked. 

"One more experiment.  I want to see if my shrink/enlarging ray will work." 

"Hell no," said Lizzie as she turned and started walking towards the door.

The scientist started stroking he short grey beard.  "I will pay you $50 each and it is perfectly safe."  Lizzie turned around.  "Follow me."  We followed the scientist into the basement.  "Stand over there," he said, motioning to a large rug.  The only thing in the basement was a giant gun thing, and the rug.  Him and Audri went and stood behind the gun.  "Ready?" 

"How small are we going to get exactly and for how long?" I asked.  He ignored me and pressed a big red button.  The gun started to make noise when a line shot out from it.  Everything went dark.

We woke up at the size of about 1/8 of an inch.  Audri hovered over us.  She looked huge!  The fabric of the rug was big compared to us, like a forest!  Our feet sunk into the rug.  Each piece of fabric was like a tree.  Audri took her shoes and socks off, and place her bare foot on the rug only inches away from us.  The impact was enough to make us fall.  She was wearing a black shirt with lettering in the middle and really short jean shorts.  And by short, I mean short.  She looked down at us. 

"Dad went upstairs already," she said.  "He told me he wasn't going to return you  guys to your orginal size because if he did and you told someone, he would be in trouble."  We all looked at each other in panick.   "He also said I could do what ever I want with you guys," she said as she smiled wickedly.  She wiped her top lip with her tounge.  She bent over and picked all three of us up with only her thumb and index finger.  With one quick motion she put her hand behind her back and loward us towards her ass.  With her left hand, (the one we weren't in), she opened her right back pocket.  We hovered about an inch above it when she dropped us.  We fell into the dark obyss of her back pocket.  We finally hit the bottom.  I could tell the fabric that encased us felt like jeans.  At this size, we were helpless.  With this power, what would Audri do next?