- Text Size +

All 5 girls sat crosslegged in a circle around us.  They were planning something and I didn't know what, but it couldn't be good.  Then, Audri spoke, breaking the silence.

"Let's play truth or dare," said Audri.  "If you say truth obviously you have to answer a question but if you say dare, you will be dared to do something to these little people."  All the girls nodded in agreement.  "Gen, truth or dare?"

"Dare."  How did I know that was going to happen?  Lucky guess.

"Okay Gen, I dare you to take your shirt and bra of, put them in the cup of you bra, and put everything back on as tight as it'll go."  Gen nodded.  These giant girls were definately not going to have any mercy.  Gen stood up and placed her right foot about 1/4 inch away from us.  Her toe's with pink nail polish were about 8 times taller than us.  We looked up to see her pull both arms out of her shirt and lift it over her head.  She dropped it on the ground.  She grabbed her white bra and undid the straps.  She took the bra off and placed it in front of us.  She very gently picked us up and placed us in the bottom of the left cup.  It was like a valley.  We were at the bottom, and the bowl shaped walls that surrounded us seemed to be a mile in the air.  The ground started to rumble and the bra was tipped sideways.  Her chest started to get closer and closer as she pulled the white bra towards her.  Then we were smashed against her skin.

She tightened the bra as tight as it would go.  We were surrounded by white fabric and lot's of skin.  None of us could move a muscle.  She then put her shirt on again.

"How long is this for?" asked Gen.  You could feel the vibration through her skin when she talked.  It was mind blowing.

"Until someone else says dare," answered Audri.  "But wait Gen, you also have to job around the house 1 time."  Gen hadn't sat down yet when she started walking.  With every step, her breast bounced a little, causing pain for all of us.  When she started jogging they weren't bouncing anymore, the were moving up and down so fast that everytime she moved a leg an inch we could feel it.  The smell of sweat stung our noses.  Then I heard her sit down again.

"Michela, truth or dare?"

"Dare."  Of coure.  The imprisonment started to loosen up a little and we started to get farther and farther away from her chest.  She set the bra down right in front of Michela.  Michela grabbed us and placed us in front of her while she picked the bra up and put it back on followed by her shirt.

"Michela, I dare you to stick them up your butt."  Michela stood up in front of us.  All the girls were bare foot tonight so no matter what we would smell feet.  Michela had no nail polish on though.  She lifted her left leg in the air and pulled it out of her pants.  She set it back down, lifted her right leg and pulled it out of her pants.  She was wearing white panties.  She then pulled them down to her ankles after she threw her pants across the room.  She picked us up a little more rougher than Gen.  She lifted us up to her waist.  She held us in front of her pussy for about 5 seconds before she bent over.  We looked up to see her belly button get closer as she bent over.  She then moved her arm to her back side.  Michela held us right in front of her ass.  Still bending over, her ass cheeks were spread apart.

"In you go," she said as she moved us towards her ass.  She pushed us  about 1/4 an inch past her ass cheeks when she paused.  "Sorry about the smell," she said as she giggled and started moving us again.  After passing the 2 mountains of flesh, she stopped right in front of her anal.  "You guys ready?"  We all said no in unison even though she couldn't hear us.  The hole to us was like a watermelon to a grape.  Huge.  Then she pushed us in but before that, we turned our lights on.  All that was sticking out when she was done was our feet.  She then stood up straight which made her ass cheeks come together tight and crush our feet.  They weren't broken but the pain was immense.  She pulled her panties back up and laughed.  Even the inside of her ass vibrated as she giggled.  She put her pants on again.

"Allison, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to-you know what?  Let's quit this game and make them race," said Audri.

"Race?" asked Allison.

"Okay, one of us strips down so were bare a-s-s naked,  and that person lays on their back.  They have our feet straight up in the air and they place them on their big toe.  The shrunken people have to race from the top of the big toe to the top of the person's nose.  The winner of the race get's to live.  The 2 losers die."

"Audri," said Allison.  "That sounds childish and immature.  Besides, who will do it anyway?"

"You, Carly, Lizzie, or mabey even me.  Anyone who hasn't dared yet.  How about rock paper scissors?"

They played, and Carly won.

"You know," said Gen.  "Torturing them is bad enough, but you really think they deserve to die?"  Everyone looked at her in disbelief for some reason.  "How did they even get shrunk, shouldn't we try to return them to normal size?  Playing with them was fun and maybe they even enjoyed it a little but in my opinion they don't deserve to die."

"If you are going to be a party crasher then leave my house," said Lizzie.  Gen immediatly backed off.  Suddenly the anal that surrounded us became far away and fast.  We passed the 2 mountains of flesh within seconds.  Michela immediatly pulled her pants and panties back up and held us.  Suprisingly, we didn't have any crap on us at all.  Carly was naked before we even got out of Michela's ass.  She layed on her back right as Michela pulled her pants back up.  She set us on Carly's big toe and beings Carly was 5 foot 9 her big toe was ginormous compared to us.  How would we get down it?  It looked like a long way to her nose.

"Listen," I said to Dani and Lizzie.  "Lets try to get onto her nose at the exact same time but at the same time make it look like we are competeing."  Lizzie smiled at the last part for some odd reason.  "No one will die if we work together.  We'll need to beings it's come this far, to were they have us racing for our lives.  I now feel bad for insects," I said jokingly.  They both smiled.

"Ready," said Audri. "Set, go!"