- Text Size +

Between Dani's ass cheeks.  That is where we were at now, and probably for a long time.  Even though it smelled like crap, my mind was focused on different things.  It suddenly came to me.  Audri had said her and her dad wanted to test the shrink ray for an experiment.  Obviously they wanted to test it to see if they could use it, but for what?  I had to find out.  Just as I finished that thought the ground started to rumble again.  Then I looked up to see her ass getting farther and farther away and the ground was getting closer and closer.  She was pulling her panties and jeans down to her ankles.  she pull both feet out of her pants and then panties and then threw the panties onto her couch.  Lizzie, Dani, and I fell out of the panties in the air.  We landed on the back part of the couch and the panties landed far way.  The bottom part of her body was naked as she sat on the couch right in front of us.  Her ass was so big!  She stood up and put pants on.  Dani then picked up her panties and jeans and walked over to her bedroom door.  When she opened it, Lizzie's clone came in.

"Ready for the best sleep over ever?" asked Lizzie. 

"Oh, no," we all said in unison.  She came over and layed on the couch right in front of us.  All I could see was the right side of her ass, right leg, and the right side of her stomach.  But the right side of her ass was the part right in front of us.  She was laying on her back.  Within minutes, she was asleep even though it was only like 8.

4 hours later...

Lizzie's clone rolled over.  No we could see her entire ass and it was huge.

"I know Dani and Audri aren't friends, but aren't you and Audri?" I asked Lizzie.

"Yah, why?" asked Lizzie.

"Because maybe we can get back to the shrink ray and unshrink ourselves; so if we stick by Lizzie, we might end up with Audri."  Everyone nodded in agreement.  To our right was her long legs and to the left was her back.  In front of us, was her ass, so we needed to go left so we could get in her back pocket.

The jog was unbearable.  It took like a half an hour to get from the middle of her pocket to the end.  We were on the side with the opening when something terrible happened.  She rolled over again.  Now her crotch was directly infront of us. 

"Everyone," I said.  "Grab onto the zipper." Proof of how small we are.  All 3 of us can have both hands on the zipper on her crotch.

The next day she went home, and we were still hanging on as she walked, sat in her mom's car, and walked inside her house.  When she walked, the insides of her legs were to close and the rubbed against us. 

"Lizzie," said her mom.  "Help me make pancakes."  She walked over to a bowl of pancake mix.  We looked down and jumped into the bowl.  Our potatoes were gone so we had to find something to eat.  Except our big mistake wa:, we jumped into something sticky.  Oh no.  Then a girl who had dark brown hair only in a ponytail, no freckles, brown eyes, skinny eyebrows, pinkish purplish lips, a black sweatshirt, short elastic shorts, no glasses, perfect white teeth, and looked to be about 5 foot 7 or 8 walked up to the bowl.

"Mom, can I have some raw pancake mix?" she asked.  Her mom nodded.  Oh no.  She took a spoon and scooped us up into it.  Well we might have been cooked anyway; I need to think more next time.  She raised us up to her mouth.  It was a long way to the ground.

"I can't believe my sister is going to eat me," said Lizzie as she started to cry.  "I've seen her eat food all my life but I never thought I would be part of the food she ate."  The 2 lips spread apart and we were loward in.