- Text Size +

The only thing inside Dani's mouth was us and a spoonfull of potatoes.  Her tounge was throwing us around.  I yelled to see if Lizzie and Dani were alright when Dani's clone's tounge threw me onto one of her bottom teeth.  I lay on my back when I looked up to see her top teeth coming down on me.  They would kill me!  I rolled out of the way.

"Hey, this may not be the right time," I yelled.  "But fill your backpacks up with potatoes so we have something to eat later, and put your lights on like I did so you can see."  They both nodded in agreement.  With one last push, her huge tounge shoved all the food to the back of her throat, and with one swallow, the huge pile of half digested potatoes was gone.  We would soon share a similar fate.  We were the only things that remained in her mouth.  That was when the tounge pushed us to the back.  Before she swallowed us, unknowingly, she tasted us one more time.  We must've tasted good.  Then, with one gulp, we were pushed towards the uvula and over the open hole that was her esaphagus.  We fell down into the esaphagus when we suddenly came to a stop.  The muscles stopped us, and started squeezing us down slowly.  The previously swallowed potatoes were directly below us, still being squeezed down.  I heard some grinding noises that must've been her teeth, followed by a loud swallowing noise.  I looked up to see a Lizzie and Dani being squeezed with me, and above them was another pile of half digested potatoes.

Eventually we landed in her stomach. 

"Stay out of the stomach acid," I yelled to Dani and Lizzie.  The wall of her stomach had a small ledge that we could stand on without getting digested from the stomach acid.  We all had our lights on, which made it look like daylight in there.

A little later we were pushed into the small intestine.  It was weird, that we were the only things left undigested, luckily.  After we were pushed into the large intestine, is when I began to worry.

"I hope you guys can swim," I said.

"Why?" Lizzie asked.  I rolled my eyes.

Then we were squeezed into the rectum.  I thought it smelled bad when we were between Audri's ass cheeks, but this was horrible.  We were surrounded by piles of shit.

"Now I know what the food I eat feels like," Dani said with a smile.  Then the whole area started to rumble.  A giant hole filled with light opened in front of us, and everything in the rectum started to float towards it, including us.  We peered through the hole to see the bottom of a toilet.

"That's why," I said to Lizzie.  Everything started to fall out the hole and when the entire area was empty, we fell to.  We fell into the toilet and on the way down passed to mountains of flesh.  At the last minute we grabbed onto the flesh to prevent us from falling anymore.  That was actually a smart idea.  We survived.  It was like rock climbing when we hung onto the flesh and climbed into the ass crack again.  The anal was right above us when we finally made it into the ass crack again.  "Well, that proccess only took about 23 hours," I said in a joking voice.  Then the Dani Clone stood up, and her ass cheeks pushed together and we were smashed in between them.  She pulled her panties and light blue pants up, flushed, and walked away; unaware of the people being crushed between her ass cheeks.  We were where we were about 24 hours ago, between 2 ass cheeks, only now they were a different persons.  What next?