- Text Size +

Lizzie, Dani, and I had been between Audri's ass checks for about 4 hours.  On the bus, and in the first 4 class periods.  The smell of crap was starting to get to us beings her anal was directly above us when she was sitting and beyond that lay piles of crap.  I hated what was happening.  That was when we heard a loud ding.  The bell rang, 4th period was over.  Time for lunch.  Next thing I knew, her ass was getting farther and farther away again.  We were in the bathroom, and she was pulling her panties down again.  Both her legs were gigantic.  We rode down them like an elevator.  Her panties, which we were on, finally touched the floor.  We looked up as she grabbed us.  She lifted her white panties and white skirt back up to her ass.  Fresh air.

"I am getting tired of having the responsibility of taking care of you guys," said Audri.  "So I think I'm going to eat you."  Lizzie and Dani both started to cry.  She had us in hand as she walked to the lunch line, which was short.  Mash potatoes, chicken nuggets, strawberries, and a roll.  What a good lunch.  When Audri picked up her food  the aroma filled all 3 of us with hunger.  She went back and sat down at her table.  She opened her left hand, which we were in, and picked us up with her right hand.  She stuck us, feet first, into her potatoes.  Why?  Then I realized why.  All that was sticking out was our chests and heads.  Because our feet were trapt, we couldn't move and run away.  She trapt us in her potatoes which she was about to eat.  That was when we heard a life changing voice say a life changing thing.

"Hey Audri, can I have your potatoes?" asked Dani from across the table.  Dani?!  I looked at Dani, as she looked at me.

"Must be my clone," said Dani, the real Dani.  Audri looked down at us with an evil grin.

"Sure," said Audri.  She was evil.  She cloned us, shrunk us, and fed us to our clones?  That doesn't even sound right.  Dani's gigantic hand covered the bowl of potatoes.  She lifted up her spoon, and scooped up a mouth full of potatoes.  We were in that mouth full.  She lifted the spoon up and hovered it in front of her red lips that were huge.  We were like 1/4 of a pea and her lips were like an ear of corn.  She opened her mouth, revealing 2 rows of white but unstraight teeth.  About a mile into the moist cave, swung her uvula.  Under a uvula, was a hole that led into her esaphagus, which led to our graves.  She pushed the spoon into her mouth and bite down on the back of it.  She pulled the spoon out slowly but her teeth was preventing the potatoes and us from coming back out with it.  Next, would be death.