- Text Size +

The ground started to rumble again only this time for about 2 minutes.  After the first minute of rumbling, we heard a really weird, unexplainable noise.  Now its just loud thumps.  That was when the white line of light appeared, but this time, it was to our right?  What the hell.  Two fingers with no finger nail polish entered the imprisonment.  We were sucked out.  Audri didn't pick us up like before, she just pushed us out of her pants with her fingers.  Her giant fingers lifted into the air after we were surrounded by light agian.  We looked up.  We were on tile thankfully. Behind us was a  gigantic pair of shorts.  The pocket we were in was on top.  Above us was the naked body of Audri.  She was bare ass naked.  No shirt, pants, underwear, or bra.

"Just getting ready for school," she said as she looked at us.  We were all terrified.  She walked over to her dresser and grabbed panties, a skirt, and a tanktop.  She walked over to were we were at and placed 1 foot on either side of us.  We looked up to see the area dircetectly between her legs.  She then bent over and picked up the shorts that we were just in.  Every step she took was like an earthquake.  She grabbed her panties and put one leg through one side and put the other leg in the other side.  She pulled them up to her ass.  Now she was partly naked.  Before she put the panties on, she tossed the shorts we were into a laundry basket.  That would be where we were at if she would've forgotton about us.  She repeated the prosess when she put her skirt on.  Then she put on a bra, and a tanktop.  The skirt had no pockets and when she realized it she look down at us.

"My tank has a pocket for you guys right here," she said as she pointed to her left breast.  Then she looked and there wasn't anything there.  "Oh I know," she said with excitment.  She came over and stood directly above us, 1 foot on either side again.  We looked up to see her panties under her skirt.  She grabbed her skirt and pulled it down to her ankles.  The skirt surrounded us now.  We were in the middle, her legs on either side, and the skirt made a circle around us and her legs.  When we look through the hole at the top of the skirt we saw her panties again.  Then she grabbed them and pulled them down to her ankles.  When the white panites hit us we fell to the ground.  They layed on top of us as Audri grabbed us from underneath them and put us on top of them.  We were in her panties.  She grabbed both sides and pulled up.  Her body was getting closer and closer as we rode up her legs like an elevator.  When she finally got them all the way up to were she wanted, we were smashed against her right ass cheek.  She then pulled her white skirt up.  She was holding us hostage in her panties.

She sat down on her bed to make sure we wouldn't get crushed when she sat down.  We didn't.  Because when she sat down, we were between her to ass cheeks, in the ass crack.  That provided a small cave for us to sit in when she sat down so she didn't crush us.  Her ass smelled like crap and we would have to deal with it for a long time.